Blaine Cooper

Kendra

Re: Blaine Cooper

Post by Kendra » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:57 pm
For a man whose employment is "God's work" or whatever it is he has on Facebook, he spends a lot of time adulterating, fornicating, and hanging out in dive bars. Religion sure has changed since I was a kid.
:thumbs:

He spends way too much time on FB. Isn't he supposed to be getting his act together, or is he just biding his time until sentencing?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:02 pm

The giveaway is whether or not you can screen an imax film on her forehead.

Image Image Image Image Image

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:45 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:02 pm
The giveaway is whether or not you can screen an imax film on her forehead.
:rotflmao:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:33 pm

NSFW, lots of F-bombs dropped.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:37 pm

‎Vicky Grace Schickel‎ to Blaine Cooper
January 13 at 1:26pm ·
Guys Blaine Cooper called me and told me he had a motorcycle accident and is in short supply of help! I am in no position right now to help him financially and he is blocked from Facebook. If you can help him in any way please message me and I will let you know how .

Vicky Grace Schickel I would like to western union him some cash ASAP!!

Vicky Grace Schickel If I could I would help him , he has done a lot for us

COMMENTS: on a different post

Renee Arnold He's in fb jail for 30 days, can't post till Jan. 20th I think.

Vicky Grace Schickel and he just called me , he had an motorcycle crash and needs help. PLease message me if you can help him with some funds til he can get back to work.

Old post - newish comment
‎Sarah Jensen‎ to Blaine Cooper
December 20, 2017 at 5:08pm · Salem, OR ·
So... Blaine was blocked 🚫 off Facebook for 30 days . some sissy lala was offended by his post from 3 years ago .

Sarah Jensen I can send him your messages if you have any concerns. Just let me know.
Much love . sarah cooper
1w

ETA: nothing on Sarah Jensen's page to explain signing "sarah cooper"
Edit: I posted this on the "Bundy related gossip and discussion" Deleted that post and put it here. :blackeye:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

chefboyardont

Post by chefboyardont » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:42 pm

Apparently Blaine is finally out of Facebook jail. He posted a video where he claims that, in addition to his motorcycle accident (which resulted in him not being to walk for two days), he was also kicked out of his place and has been living in his truck. Now he's begging for help in finding someplace to live, since no one will rent to him due to his pooty reputation. Additionally, he says that he hasn't been able to contact any of his friends or family for the last month due to his cyber incarceration, and he's laying the blame directly on Mark Zuckerberg. I admit that I'm not a big cell phone fan - I have no contact numbers programmed into mine at all (but I at least have them written down somewhere or always know how to get a hold of someone who can get me in contact with someone else, if necessary). Do people really place that much importance on their Facebook accounts that all of their emergency contact information relies on it? I have an account, but I never post anything, just basically use it for lurking.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:24 pm

chefboyardont wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:42 pm
Apparently Blaine is finally out of Facebook jail. He posted a video where he claims that, in addition to his motorcycle accident (which resulted in him not being to walk for two days), he was also kicked out of his place and has been living in his truck. Now he's begging for help in finding someplace to live, since no one will rent to him due to his pooty reputation. Additionally, he says that he hasn't been able to contact any of his friends or family for the last month due to his cyber incarceration, and he's laying the blame directly on Mark Zuckerberg. I admit that I'm not a big cell phone fan - I have no contact numbers programmed into mine at all (but I at least have them written down somewhere or always know how to get a hold of someone who can get me in contact with someone else, if necessary). Do people really place that much importance on their Facebook accounts that all of their emergency contact information relies on it? I have an account, but I never post anything, just basically use it for lurking.
Pro tip from one who has followed the lowlife Bundy Bunch obsessively for several years: Automatically assume that everything a Poot says or writes is a lie. Ol' Blaine committed perjury on the witness stand in the Oregon standoff trial.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:33 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:24 pm
chefboyardont wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:42 pm
Pro tip from one who has followed the lowlife Bundy Bunch obsessively for several years: Automatically assume that everything a Poot says or writes is a lie. Ol' Blaine committed perjury on the witness stand in the Oregon standoff trial.
You have a very good, excellent, point, particularly with good ole Blaine who never met a lie he didn't like. I'm not sure he can tell the truth come to it. A better possibility is that his "friends" and "family" have washed their hands of him, and from what I recall of his family, that could well be the single most considerate and kind thing they could do for him, OR he's just lying some more.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:19 pm

I watched the video (not worth the time). Blaine, after being kicked out of where he had been staying, lived in his truck for two weeks (then cycle accident), yet because of facebook he couldn't get in touch with his family. Aren't his kids staying with his folks who live in the Phoenix area (where Blaine is looking for new digs). Couldn't he have just driven to his folks house or did Mark Zuckerberg stop him from doing that too? Unless, and just spitballing here, the place he got kicked out of was his folks house. Not sure.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:43 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:19 pm
I watched the video (not worth the time). Blaine, after being kicked out of where he had been staying, lived in his truck for two weeks (then cycle accident), yet because of facebook he couldn't get in touch with his family. Aren't his kids staying with his folks who live in the Phoenix area (where Blaine is looking for new digs). Couldn't he have just driven to his folks house or did Mark Zuckerberg stop him from doing that too? Unless, and just spitballing here, the place he got kicked out of was his folks house. Not sure.
His parents live in Missouri - his kids are there living with them.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:33 pm

Hmm, I must have misremembered. Thank you for the correction.

chefboyardont

Post by chefboyardont » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:37 pm

I believe the place in Phoenix where Blaine and Melissa were living was a rental unit owned by Blaine's parents. I'm not sure if they had to move because they sold it, or because they were evicted due to non-payment of rent or because Blaine's parents just got tired of their bullshit. Either way, the daughters were living with the grandparents during the Malheur fiasco (at least until Melissa snuck them out of the house in the middle of the night when they indicated that they wanted to obtain custody), so I'm sure they were happy to welcome them back after they moved to Missouri and it was obvious that neither Blaine or Melissa could take care of them. Very generous of them, too, considering the fact that Blaine told Pete Santilli that he was abused by his parents as a child. The nerve of those old folks, trying to steal away Blaine's beloved human shields... er, I mean children.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:12 pm

chefboyardont wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:37 pm
I believe the place in Phoenix where Blaine and Melissa were living was a rental unit owned by Blaine's parents. I'm not sure if they had to move because they sold it, or because they were evicted due to non-payment of rent or because Blaine's parents just got tired of their bullshit. Either way, the daughters were living with the grandparents during the Malheur fiasco (at least until Melissa snuck them out of the house in the middle of the night when they indicated that they wanted to obtain custody), so I'm sure they were happy to welcome them back after they moved to Missouri and it was obvious that neither Blaine or Melissa could take care of them. Very generous of them, too, considering the fact that Blaine told Pete Santilli that he was abused by his parents as a child. The nerve of those old folks, trying to steal away Blaine's beloved human shields... er, I mean children.
I don't think it's Stanley's allegedly abusive parent (his birth father) who has the kids right now. I think it is his stepfather (esteemed by Blaine) and his mother who are caring for the girls.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Sarah Jensen‎ to Blaine Cooper
2 hrs · Salem, OR ·

Blaine Cooper is agian in Facebook jail.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:54 pm

Blaine Cooper is feeling sad.
Yesterday at 5:32am ·
Leaving on a Jet Plane........... :(

some comments:

Blaine Cooper Girlfriend went home this morning..... So I'm Sad...

Mary Anna Duncan Still looking for a place?

Blaine Cooper Yes..

Blaine Cooper Need one Soo bad Or I'm screwed.

Mary Anna Duncan Ok.

Mary Anna Duncan I am going to work on that today for you.

Blaine Cooper Thank you Marry.

Vera Harrall Where did girlfriend go?

Blaine Cooper Her went back to Oregon....

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:06 pm

Blaine Cooper
January 19 ·

Love of my life. Thank you God for bringing such a amazing person into my life I am blessed to have you....I hope to build many memories and experiences with you.........Blaine Cooper​​........

https://www.facebook
.com/photo.php?fbid=1574346895994810&set=a.104666989629482.9741.100002585440114&type=3&theater
Blaine Cooper
January 19 near Phoenix, AZ ·

.com/photo.php?fbid=1574201699342663&set=a.104666989629482.9741.100002585440114&type=3&theater
Blaine Cooper is with Sarah Jensen and 8 others at Metrocenter, Phoenix, AZ.
January 19 at 4:32pm · Phoenix, AZ ·
Whoa Bad Ass Space Invaders game....
<snip photo of stupid game>
.com/blaine.cooper23/videos/1574176779345155/
Blaine Cooper is with Sarah Jensen and 7 others.
January 18 at 7:20am ·
Please share prayers and help..... Blaine Cooper....
<HUGE video display under spoiler>
► Show Spoiler
Blaine Cooper
January 18 at 6:55am ·
Well just got out of fedbook jail been blocked for 30 days.... So what's happened well I crashed my bike couldn't walk for two days, got kicked out of the place I was staying and was living in my truck for weeks....And yeah can't find anyone that will rent to me.....How's your day? Praise God...On a positive note I still have an awesome Job and have a place to stay for the next month.....So hopefully someone will rent to me or will be living in my truck again, prayer's please .
.com/blaine.cooper23/posts/1572772036152296

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:20 pm

Sarah has some PUBLIC posts. Not much there to interest Fogbowers..
Sarah Jensen shared ALL Sassy's video. <not really a video-video, just the text in a video :roll: >
January 17 at 12:41am ·

If you knew how hard it was and how
long it took to rebuild my little universe
of peace and happiness then you
would understand why I'm so picky
about who I allow in my life.
.com/OregonGirl66/posts/1456139127846019

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:25 pm

Dolly wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:20 pm
Sarah has some PUBLIC posts. Not much there to interest Fogbowers..
Sarah Jensen shared ALL Sassy's video. <not really a video-video, just the text in a video :roll: >
January 17 at 12:41am ·

If you knew how hard it was and how
long it took to rebuild my little universe
of peace and happiness then you
would understand why I'm so picky
about who I allow in my life.
.com/OregonGirl66/posts/1456139127846019
Well apparently she’s not that picky at all if Mr. Cooper/Hicks is in her life.

Run, Sarah, run!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:40 am

I was going to say pretty much the same thing only not as politic or kind, what I get for trying to be sensitive....

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:03 am

Damn it - I like Kettle Chips but I can't eat them again until she doesn't work there any more.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:11 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:40 am
I was going to say pretty much the same thing only not as politic or kind, what I get for trying to be sensitive....
:bighug: Stick to your strengths, ND, stick to your strengths! :boxing: :dance:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:43 am

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:03 am
Damn it - I like Kettle Chips but I can't eat them again until she doesn't work there any more.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:19 am

:?:

Is he ever going to do prison time for his guilty plea?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:21 am

There's an f-bomb dropped at the end of this short video.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:27 am

Five words in a giant white font against a red background, and the last is misspelled. HOW do they do that?

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”