Blaine Cooper

scirreeve

Re: Blaine Cooper

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 pm

Stanley and Melissa discussing their upcoming divorce on public FB posts. I will hide it because it is ridiculous. Had to take 2 screengrabs to get Melissa's response cuz too long. These poots are ridiculous. I hear I can't preview multi attachment files so I'm gonna let it fly.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boots

Post by boots » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 am

Hidden Content

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:55 am

So I guess that the chance of a reconciliation are, shall we say, de minimis. Good for her though.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:35 am

boots wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 am
Hidden Content
That takes guts.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 am

Will there be a day when poots learn the difference between your and you're?

Lani

Post by Lani » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:23 am

No.

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:20 am

Kendra wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 am
Your joking.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:07 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:20 am
Kendra wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 am
Your joking.
:lol:

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 am

boots wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 am
Hidden Content
Hidden Content

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:25 am

Do poots get the speshul phones/devices that don't have spell check? Asking for a friend...

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:10 am

Kendra wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:25 am
Do poots get the speshul phones/devices that don't have spell check? Asking for a friend...
To be fair, autocorrect and the auto-suggest words right above the keyboard on my iPad is torments me. I will reread my post multiple times, hit submit and immediately find some word was replaced and I did not catch it when proofing. I think auto-fill also assumes sometimes that the word your type is intentionally misspelled (or it can find no word so it fills in what it thinks you are doing).

I doubt Poots actually check what they entered before publishing. Narcissists cannot take the time to proof what they did. They must be seen, now. CEL3 mentioned this in regards to Orly's filings. One of the few things he got right, and made it possible for him to help her get sanctioned 20K.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:49 am

All too true. The problem is that you have to know which is which and that there is or could be a difference. So, NO, not likely. :rotflmao:

I would say from the sounds of it that the soon to he former Mrs Whateverhisnameis is not enchanted with his magnificence. The thing that keeps comin to mind is why she put up with him for 15 years.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:18 am

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:10 am
Kendra wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:25 am
To be fair, autocorrect and the auto-suggest words right above the keyboard on my iPad is torments me. I will reread my post multiple times, hit submit and immediately find some word was replaced and I did not catch it when proofing. I think auto-fill also assumes sometimes that the word your type is intentionally misspelled (or it can find no word so it fills in what it thinks you are doing).

I doubt Poots actually check what they entered before publishing. Narcissists cannot take the time to proof what they did. They must be seen, now. CEL3 mentioned this in regards to Orly's filings. One of the few things he got right, and made it possible for him to help her get sanctioned 20K.
I hear you. My Fire tablet does the same thing. Annoying as hell, especially with a status update at Goodreads. Those are not editable.

Piskey

Post by Piskey » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:31 am

They don't type. They use voice-to-text apps. Even those who might know how to spell don't proofread before posting. As for punctuation, blah, way too much hassle
That explains not only the eternally irritating they're their there issue, but also why most poots are angered by problems with boarders

Melissa yelled at a phone for several minutes then pressed "send"

I don't blame her

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:41 am

Considering some of the ones I've heard, it is a wonder their phones can even understand them, let alone interpret.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Piskey

Post by Piskey » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:54 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:41 am
Considering some of the ones I've heard, it is a wonder their phones can even understand them, let alone interpret.
Hence the popularity of live-streaming videos.
Popular not only with narcissists like KK, Moo, etc, but also with many poots who are uneducated and/or unintelligible.
Also handy for those who don't want to be caught out by the mistakes that result from using voice-to-text

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:45 pm

Hidden Content

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:49 am
I would say from the sounds of it that the soon to he former Mrs Whateverhisnameis is not enchanted with his magnificence. The thing that keeps comin to mind is why she put up with him for 15 years.
Good for her for finally seeing him for what he is. As for why she stayed for so long, there are likely many reasons. I would suspect that he can actually be charming to some and then, after he has drawn somebody in, he becomes domineering and possibly abusive. Mix that with some possible with some peoples need to always have a spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend (as a replacement for being loved) and you have a recipe for a person stuck in a bad relationship but unable to leave.

His time away likely helped break whatever spell he had over her, and I do wonder if family and friends (and possibly even his family) helped her see the light.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:26 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:19 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:49 am
Good for her for finally seeing him for what he is. As for why she stayed for so long, there are likely many reasons. I would suspect that he can actually be charming to some and then, after he has drawn somebody in, he becomes domineering and possibly abusive. Mix that with some possible with some peoples need to always have a spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend (as a replacement for being loved) and you have a recipe for a person stuck in a bad relationship but unable to leave.

His time away likely helped break whatever spell he had over her, and I do wonder if family and friends (and possibly even his family) helped her see the light.
:thumbs: I'm glad she finally got out from under his spell. Being married to him must have been stressful. I always had the impression that she always followed him around on his various poot adventures - border patrol, Malheur, Sugar Pine mine, and probably others mainly to keep an eye on him. He's a player. Being away from him probably allowed her to get a more realistic view of him. I'm happy for her that she figured out she's better off without him. Good for her!

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Considering that she was probably having to work two jobs to pay the bills to keep him in the style to which he had become accustomed, and take care of the kids, and who knows what all else, so that he could run off and play weekend warrior an pretend hero, I just can't imagine it was a fun 15 years. On the other hand maybe it was the him being gone all the time that made it work.

boots

Post by boots » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:05 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:18 pm
Considering that she was probably having to work two jobs to pay the bills to keep him in the style to which he had become accustomed, and take care of the kids, and who knows what all else, so that he could run off and play weekend warrior an pretend hero, I just can't imagine it was a fun 15 years. On the other hand maybe it was the him being gone all the time that made it work.
Yep, like any narcissist, it was probably all about him. When he left he probably did her a fave.

Post by 1066 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:14 pm

IIRC, Blaines father testified that his son was a constant lier.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:21 pm

boots wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:05 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:18 pm
Yep, like any narcissist, it was probably all about him. When he left he probably did her a fave.
Although he's managed to find more women who must be lacking in the self-respect department.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”