Blaine Cooper

RVInit

Re: Blaine Cooper

Post by RVInit » Fri May 25, 2018 3:16 pm

Kendra wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:28 pm
I starting to see stuff now. Same PC/same browser.
Me too

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri May 25, 2018 3:29 pm

RVInit wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 3:16 pm
Kendra wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:28 pm
I am starting to see stuff now. Same PC/same browser.
Me too
Fixed it for me ;)

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri May 25, 2018 11:45 pm

Stanley and Tiff share way too much info on FB.
‎Tiffany Bassett‎ to Blaine Cooper
11 hrs · Prescott, AZ
How is it that you just left... (3 hours ago anyway) and I truly honest to god miss you!? I can’t wait to see you in nine more hours. You’re in for it. Don’t forget to wash your hands!! Lolololol 😉😂😍

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun May 27, 2018 12:35 am

KC the terrorist goes after Stanley - don't care enough to figure out why. I guess because he thinks he is an "informant."
KC Massey III
May 23 at 4:59pm ·
LMAO Big bad Blaine Cooper blocked me on facebook when I told him what a coward, rat bastard he was. He is a treasonous COWARD yet he still displays pics of him in his "Patriot" days. He was never a patriot just a leech of off the good people who thought they were doing a good deed by helping this douchebag.
Blaine also leaves "love notes" for Tiff almost every night (I changed topics cuz I checked Stanley's page to see if he responded to KC - he has not).

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun May 27, 2018 6:39 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:35 am
Blaine also leaves "love notes" for Tiff almost every night (I changed topics cuz I checked Stanley's page to see if he responded to KC - he has not).
Sounds like a teenage crush.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun May 27, 2018 11:40 pm

Latest nonsense from Stanley and Tiff - I predict it will last less than a month. Stanley now works at Big O Tires - guess he changed his job. I'm thinking about going to his sentencing next month. Anyone want to fund me (jk)?
Tiffany Bassett is with Blaine Cooper.
10 mins · P And E Junction, AZ
I’ve felt rather sick and shitty the last few days.
I have PTSD, it comes with the territory.
Having strep and being actually sick hasn’t helped.
It’s been hard to get out of the house since mid week this week.
But today, after Blaine’s fifth 12 hour day in a row, we went to church. We’ve gone every Sunday together we’ve had, but tonight was incredible.
I am so happy that God is still here for it.
God is here for me.
Love you so much baby. Thank you for everything. Everything we don’t have yet; but are working towards; and everything I thought I lost but had the whole time.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon May 28, 2018 2:25 am

Doan fro up!!!!

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 29, 2018 11:19 pm

Please send Stanley some poot bucks.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed May 30, 2018 1:56 am

h/t a friend
KC Massey III
May 23 at 2:59pm ·
LMAO Big bad Blaine Cooper blocked me on facebook when I told him what a coward, rat bastard he was. He is a treasonous COWARD yet he still displays pics of him in his "Patriot" days. He was never a patriot just a leech of off the good people who thought they were doing a good deed by helping this douchebag.

just some of the comments:

Doug Larson I knew he was a fuck stick first day I meet the traitor rat basted at the ranch

Mike Phillips Hell hr into it remember Blaine on call with somone when yall was in hallway prior to actual stand off well unlucky fucker got call was me . Even before standoff I didn't trust the fucker

Steven Brooks Wasn't it Ammon that put the call to arms out ? And Joe O Blain Ryan B all of those guys asked me to come and not one dam thing since , it would be nice to get a " how you doing painter " but nope nothing it's not like I'm asking for an apology for calling me to a shit storm and leaving me to stand there by my dam self with crazy fuckers no one vetted etc. So on and so on this whole thing could have gotten worse thank God it didn't .

Steven Brooks After Lavoy was shot him and I went into the field on the refuge I went left he went right when I returned his AK was up against Ryan P truck and he was gone left me in the field to clear it alone , it was cleared !

Mike Phillips And that's the moment you knew who enemy was ...

Steven Brooks Mike Phillips when Ammon called from jail with a stand down order everyone had ran by then except the four out in the field on live feed myself one one other , I guess I can't blame them we were dead and that's the only credit I will give those last four they stood when EVERYONE ran , I had other orders and protecting a building wasn't it .

< more at the link >

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed May 30, 2018 2:06 am

Ha Ha - I saw that post too. Here is KC's latest nonsense - probably belongs on another thread but whatever.
I have to question if me using the term "Patriot" or "Constitutional Patriot" to describe myself is accurate? It seems the majority of people who also use those terms to describe themselves have WIDELY different definitions of those terms then I do. So I would like to DEFINE the terms, and those of you who agree with the definitions may have to take a closer look at those who dont agree with the definitions. First lets define in a dictionary;

Patriot: pa·tri·ot ˈpātrēət/
noun: patriot; plural noun: patriots; noun: Patriot
a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.
synonyms: nationalist, loyalist;

I vigorously support and defend my "Dejure" country and its "Dejure" constitution, I DO NOT support ANY Defacto country or government or Defacto constitution.

(de fac·to ˌdā ˈfaktō/
adverb: defacto
1. in fact, or in effect, whether by right or not.)

de ju·re, di ˈjo͝orē,dā ˈjo͝oˌrā/
adverb: dejure
1. according to rightful entitlement or claim; by right.

Next lets define "Constitutionalism" or Constitutionalist;

con·sti·tu·tion·al·ism ˌkänstəˈt(y)o͞oSH(ə)nəˌlizəm/
noun: constitutionalism
constitutional government.
adherence to a system of constitutional government.

con·sti·tu·tion·al ˌkänstəˈt(y)o͞oSH(ə)n(ə)l/
adjective: constitutional
1. relating to an established set of principles governing a state.
"a constitutional amendment"
in accordance with or allowed by an established set of principles governing a state.
"a constitutional monarchy"
synonyms: legal, lawful, legitimate, authorized, permitted;

So a Constitutionalist is one who adheres to a Constitution. (BTW The US Constitution was basically a contract between the States and the Federal government.) So then the question is what Constitution do you believe in? The Dejure Constitution or the Defacto Constitution? The difference basically is that the Constitution most accept as the "Current" constitution is a Defacto and it is NOT the lawful legal Constitution our founders signed.

In the Dejure Constitution, States rights are ABOVE the feral/federal government, The States created the Federal government by compact/agreement known as the Constitution not the other way around. We use to be known as State Citizens who did not have to be bound to the Federal governments laws. All State Citizens had unalienable RIGHTS granted by our creator, not government.

In the Defacto Constitution, The federal government has taken away States rights and control over its(States) territories and Citizens, by the 14th amendment by declaring that if you were born in the United States you are a "citizen of the United States" As such citizen your rights are mere privileges issued by the federal government at its discretion. You dont have RIGHTS only privileges, read the 14 amendment if you doubt me.

So what kind of Patriot are you? What Constitution do you support? Is your loyalty to "government" or to our Creator and your fellow man?

If you are like me, RIGHTS are above any "laws" Rights are "INALIENABLE" If I cant give or take them away how can Government? The "morale majority" or "politically correct" has no authority to take my rights either. My rights come from God. Your feelings can NEVER outweigh a RIGHT. If you feel different you are NO PATRIOT, much less a "Constitutional Patriot" Find another name to call yourself, like GOVERNMENT SLAVE or Stockholm Syndrome victim etc.

in·al·ien·a·ble, inˈālēənəb(ə)l/
adjective: inalienable
unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor.

Just my 2cents, leave your feedback!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 30, 2018 4:41 am

I hadn't realized KC was quite as dumb as he is, but he really is that dumb, and boring, silly me.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:05 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 4:41 am
I hadn't realized KC was quite as dumb as he is, but he really is that dumb, and boring, silly me.
Despite what is written in the Constitution, amendments don't amend the TRUE Constitution, unless you agree with the amendment. They would never admit that the 2nd amendment changed the "original" Constitution.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed May 30, 2018 10:12 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 9:05 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 4:41 am
Despite what is written in the Constitution, amendments don't amend the TRUE Constitution, unless you agree with the amendment. They would never admit that the 2nd amendment changed the "original" Constitution.
"Amendment" is just another word, it doesn't actually have a meaning. Don't you know that?

:sarcastic:

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:40 am

Stanley begs for money for his trip to Portland. He is in bed and not wearing a shirt and says he has a kidney stone. Those words I typed means it has to be spoilered.
► Show Spoiler

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:24 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:19 pm
Just because I revel in being an obnoxious a**hole (and my kidney stones are kicking my ass) I tweeted back to him:

Would it not have been better in JESUS name not to have broken so many of the Ten Commandments first?

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:34 pm

I could suggest this youtube video

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:47 pm

woodworker wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:24 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:19 pm
Just because I revel in being an obnoxious a**hole (and my kidney stones are kicking my ass) I tweeted back to him:

Would it not have been better in JESUS name not to have broken so many of the Ten Commandments first?
When it comes to Stanley, that's a fair question.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:09 am

woodworker wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:24 pm
:snippity:

:thumbs: :clap: :rotflmao: You done good, WW!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:35 am

Off Topic
Suranis wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:34 pm

Why is there a curly wire attached to that device? :confused:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:56 pm

Foggy wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:35 am
Off Topic
Suranis wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:34 pm

Why is there a curly wire attached to that device? :confused:
Why should only roosters wear curly feathers :?: :mrgreen:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am

Off Topic
Mah feathers is totally 21st century. No wires. :rockon:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:05 pm

You is a mod rooster.

:bag:

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:26 pm

Cleaning out some saved links from the early Refuge days.

Blaine Cooper is with Jason Patrick and 32 others.

December 23, 2015 ·

SHARE! In Harney County Oregon trying to educate people about who the militia are. Signs were put up saying "militia go home" which makes no sense because they are the militia. So we took the initiative and helped educate them on who the militia is. Spending Christmas away from our families in an effort to defend liberty against the tyrannical government. We know in our hearts that our cause is noble and divine providence will continue to guide us. Thank you all for the outside support and donations. www.rogueinfidel.com has a donation tab on the top right corner. We are not asking for anything but we do humbly accept the support.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Not asking but will take after we tell you about that there button.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”