Bundy related gossip and discussion

Dolly

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Dolly » Mon May 14, 2018 11:23 pm

eta: cuz my comment posted without me hitting the submit button.
Kelli Stewart is with John Lamb.
23 hrs ·
I’m not trying to be correct or right or perfect, and this statement is from me and me alone:

IM ANGRY THAT JOHN IS BADLY HURT!

I wish we could be free of such suffering even while on this side of heaven. I know he will heal in time but I can’t separate my mind from his suffering and I miss my big brother out here in this fight! Of all the dragons we slayed, his current dragon is one I can do nothing to defeat! I wish this was just a bad dream that I could wake up from!!!!! I know God works all things together for the good for those who love him and are called according to His purpose but that doesn’t make it any easier to accept his pain and suffering RIGHT NOW! Maybe I’m just not a good Christian to complain instead of being thankful. I AM THANKFUL he is alive! But I want him healed and whole again and free of the tremendous weight he is now carrying. I’m having a hard time accepting his current state. There’s some people this world can do without, John is NOT one of them! He leaves such a hole behind in his absence for not just me but so so so many!!! Lord send the workers because the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few!!!
John, don’t you give up! You keep fighting and keep going because this little sister needs you!
#prayforjohnlamb

Wanda Chandler Champion The Lord brought this to mind last night when I was sharing about John Lamb truck wreck at a Truck Stop getting my tires checked! And when the Lord showed me the different scenarios that John Lamb was faced with that afternoon and he probably didn't have the time to go around that 18 wheeler truck! Because the other couple of vehicles went around! But by the time John Lamb got there, the space to go around wasn't in his favor! Has anyone ever questioned the fact that if John Lamb had of went around that 18 wheeler truck then more injuries and death could have occurred! Because by then more vehicles were coming in his direction! And if he had of went off of the highway, then that big trailer that he was pulling could have caused his truck to roll! Or the trailer could have come off of his truck and landed on him and his truck!
***So when you have no option John Lamb called out to God! And if he had to sacrifice part of his life to save others lives!?!?!!! Then isn't that the ***John Lamb*** that we have come to know and love!***
Prayers continue for your healing John Lamb and to be totally healed in Jesus Name we pray! Rebekah Lamb please give your husband a big hug from us all! Prayers continue for all of y'all! Everyone Be Blessed!

Rebekah Lamb Thank you Wanda. We are very thankful that no one else was hurt, and that's John didn't roll. ❤

Wanda Chandler Champion Your are more than welcome! Anytime that I think about these things it makes me to want to cry! But there is a bigger reason as to why the Lord spared your husband's life! So many people reading and praying about this journey and struggles are becoming more sensitive to things around them! God is at work in a big way!
Last night I was behind an 18 wheeler truck on the interstate for about 15 miles! The brake lights and top lights of the trailer that he was pulling we're blinking off and one repeatedly! I finally got him flagged over to tell him as to what was going on! But he didn't even walk to the back of the truck! When parked all of the lights stayed on with no problem! But as long as he was driving down the interstate his light we're going on and off! Sometimes not on at all! That was very scary! And I doubt that he reported it at all!
So everyone be safe and alert out on these roadways and etc! Everyone Be Blessed!

Wanda Chandler Champion And another added thing is if this was a two lane interstate highway, then anyone that drives, knows that other vehicles are coming up beside you at a higher rate of speed and passing all the time! So by the time that John Lamb looked in the rear view mirror and side mirror or etc, he probably really had no where else to go, but up under that 18 Wheeler Truck! So it most definitely wasn't his fault!
A scenario that I had when learning to drive at age 20! I made a bad choice, but a split second stop! The man driving the car coming at me had a split second choice! And he was a more experienced driver! So while all the other cars were stopped, this man took his vehicle straight through that opening of all of the other cars and no wreck happened at all! The hand of the Lord was with me and others that day 44 years ago! And if that man had not made that choice then a lot of people could have died or ended up in the hospital! Thank You Jesus for protecting me and others that day! Otherwise I would not be here to share my experience! I pray that this helps someone! Everyone Be Blessed!

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon May 14, 2018 11:45 pm

I didn't know where else to post. This may be the signs flashed at the dinner with Jason Patrick.
RASH USA
Like This Page · May 11 ·

Here’s a bunch of Nationalist dorks from Orange County flashing the hand sign for “White power”.
Below is the American Sign Language sign for “Asshole”. When reality looks like satire.

#nazipunksfuckoff #maga #asshole #assholes #boneheads #LowIQ #Smallpeen #baddiets #greasyskin

https://www.facebook
.com/RASH161USA/photos/a.463669400344137.111603.205660812811665/1886059534771776/?type=3&permPage=1&ifg=1

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon May 14, 2018 11:59 pm

First episode of Bundyville by Leah and OPB posted - I haven't listened yet.
https://www.npr.org/podcasts/606441988/bundyville

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue May 15, 2018 12:36 am

Heck, poots are dangerously stupid!
Dolly wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:23 pm
Wanda Chandler Champion The Lord brought this to mind last night when I was sharing about John Lamb truck wreck at a Truck Stop getting my tires checked! And when the Lord showed me the different scenarios that John Lamb was faced with that afternoon and he probably didn't have the time to go around that 18 wheeler truck! Because the other couple of vehicles went around! But by the time John Lamb got there, the space to go around wasn't in his favor! Has anyone ever questioned the fact that if John Lamb had of went around that 18 wheeler truck then more injuries and death could have occurred! Because by then more vehicles were coming in his direction!
The uncoupled semi tractor has morphed into an 18 wheeler! I guess The Lord can't be bothered with accuracy when he's transmitting visions, he's rather busy.

Do poot driving traveling instructors teach their students that if they see a slow-moving vehicle ahead they should put the pedal to the metal and pray hard that there is no oncoming traffic as they overtake? I'm fairly confident that that is the official guidance nowhere.

We're seeing the same pattern as with LaVatory Finicum: a poot does something monumentally self-destructive and incredibly stupid and the poots chatter about it before resolving that said idiot was incredibly brave and doing God's Will for the greater glory of We Teh People, oh, and send money.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Tue May 15, 2018 1:25 am

Has anyone ever questioned the fact that if John Lamb had of went around that 18 wheeler truck then more injuries and death could have occurred! Because by then more vehicles were coming in his direction!
Not only has the vehicle grown by 40 feet and two dual-wheel axles, but this poot wench has vehicles coming in the opposite direction on a divided Interstate highway. :o

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 15, 2018 1:46 am

I saw Wanda posted that above. Sadly it was not Wanda the Demon Slayer but a different Wanda. I checked Demon Slayer's FB and found this nugget. She is talking about - oh never mind.
I would have to agree. All of these mass murders that they consider Lone Wolf attacks are not Lone Wolf really but they have been carefully planned by the the luciferian elite using mind control and mentally unstable victims as the perpetrators just like they did with 911 and assassination of JFK blaming it all on Lee Harvey Oswald
Did I hijack the thread? Sorry.
Demon Slayer's FB https://www.facebook.com/WandaKinzeler

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue May 15, 2018 4:14 am

Curmudgeon wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:25 am
Has anyone ever questioned the fact that if John Lamb had of went around that 18 wheeler truck then more injuries and death could have occurred! Because by then more vehicles were coming in his direction!
Not only has the vehicle grown by 40 feet and two dual-wheel axles, but this poot wench has vehicles coming in the opposite direction on a divided Interstate highway. :o
:lol: :thumbs:

Yes, the median is clear and obvious in the photos -- clearly The Lird forgot that too when transmitting Wanda's vision.

We know that poots love to ignore traffic regulations about licenses, insurance, tags, sobriety, speed, stop signals, etc. so it's almost amazing that none has yet exercised an imagined right to drive on the left side of the road: "I have a right to travel anywhere and the Magna Carta is the foundation of our law. That comes from England where they drive on the left, as they do in freedom-loving Australia. They drive on the right in Catholic countries and I am not a subject of the Pope!"

Perhaps even poot czn understand that that might lead to a reduced life expectancy.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue May 15, 2018 6:18 am

This is just the beginning of the story of St John the Lamb.

John Lamb saved the lives of all those other drivers the same way LaVoy Finicum saved the lives of those people who chose to stay in his car.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue May 15, 2018 6:34 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 3:47 am
Azastan, it's always a delight to hear you going! :thumbs: :bighug:

"Aza, the mule's cast in the yard!" "Right, I'm coming now ... errr ... should I bring rope and sugar lumps or wrenches and a trolley jack?"
Just as long as it isn’t fixin’ to mis-use the cow. 8-)

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue May 15, 2018 8:55 am

scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:46 am
I saw Wanda posted that above. Sadly it was not Wanda the Demon Slayer but a different Wanda. I checked Demon Slayer's FB and found this nugget. She is talking about - oh never mind.
I would have to agree. All of these mass murders that they consider Lone Wolf attacks are not Lone Wolf really but they have been carefully planned by the the luciferian elite using mind control and mentally unstable victims as the perpetrators just like they did with 911 and assassination of JFK blaming it all on Lee Harvey Oswald
Did I hijack the thread? Sorry.
Demon Slayer's FB https://www.facebook.com/WandaKinzeler
of course it's not 'Lone Wolf'

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:42 am

Who smeared the TARDIS ????????????????????????

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 15, 2018 1:31 pm

Pieters pleaded guilty although I don't have the decoder ring to figure out what all this means. Too many acronyms for me. No gunz for him though.
Defendant Nathaniel A Pieters in court with attorney Nicholas Von Davis. James Jay Rennicke appeared for the State of Wisconsin. CW-clerk 11:02 am. Count 1-NC plea. CT accepts plea, adj guilty & judgment entered. Counts 2-4-DRI. Def waiving PSI. CT finds not elig for SA prgm or CIP. SENTENCE: I&S-1 yr & 4 mo IC, 2 yr ES. Probation 2 yr, DNA sample, $250 surcharge, $290.60 fine, No contact with Mr Martell. Apology letter if requested pursuant to restorative justice. 9 mo CT-subj to WR, no GT-30 days up front, 80 days banked. Must report no later than 7/1/18 at 6 pm, subj to WR, no GT. Credit for 1 day. $$ payable thru probation, FTP-judgment. Must follow rules of supervision. Must report to probation no later than 4 pm on 5/16. May not possess or use firearms and, if considered a violent felony, no body armor. Cannot vote until civil rights restored, cannot hold elected office, other civil rights may be lost until restored. If not a US citizen, may face deportation or loss of other citizenship rights. Do not qualify for expungment. PCR.
Here are the charges.
1 940.19(2) Substantial Battery-Intend Bodily Harm Felony I
2 941.20(1)(c) Intentionally Point Firearm At Person Misd. A
3 947.01(1) Disorderly Conduct Misd. B
4 940.24(1) Injury by Negligent Use/Weapon/Explosive Felony I

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Tue May 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Do we know whether the Lamb herd is accepting food stamps from the tyrannical, corrupt U.S. government?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:58 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:31 pm
Pieters pleaded guilty although I don't have the decoder ring to figure out what all this means. Too many acronyms for me. No gunz for him though.
Defendant Nathaniel A Pieters in court with attorney Nicholas Von Davis. James Jay Rennicke appeared for the State of Wisconsin. CW-clerk 11:02 am. Count 1-NC plea. CT accepts plea, adj guilty & judgment entered. Counts 2-4-DRI. Def waiving PSI. CT finds not elig for SA prgm or CIP. SENTENCE: I&S-1 yr & 4 mo IC, 2 yr ES. Probation 2 yr, DNA sample, $250 surcharge, $290.60 fine, No contact with Mr Martell. Apology letter if requested pursuant to restorative justice. 9 mo CT-subj to WR, no GT-30 days up front, 80 days banked. Must report no later than 7/1/18 at 6 pm, subj to WR, no GT. Credit for 1 day. $$ payable thru probation, FTP-judgment. Must follow rules of supervision. Must report to probation no later than 4 pm on 5/16. May not possess or use firearms and, if considered a violent felony, no body armor. Cannot vote until civil rights restored, cannot hold elected office, other civil rights may be lost until restored. If not a US citizen, may face deportation or loss of other citizenship rights. Do not qualify for expungment. PCR.
Uh oh..

and by the looks of it, he may have pleaded guilty to count 4, a felony.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Tue May 15, 2018 10:00 pm

More stupidity from Mr. Bridge Sniper (who apparently did not lose the right to vote).

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Tue May 15, 2018 11:41 pm

Moo's RWNJ hero in the Oregon GOP gubernatorial just got whupped.

Came in third.

I guess the help she came to Oregon to provide didn't do much good. :-D

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 15, 2018 11:44 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:41 pm
Moo's RWNJ hero in the Oregon GOP gubernatorial just got whupped.

Came in third.

I guess the help she came to Oregon to provide didn't do much good. :-D
And the poot Carpenter also got crushed - there was a big poot fight between Carpenter and Cuff and Cuff "withdrew" to throw his "support" to Wooldridge. Wooldridge didn't seem like a poot before but went full poot once that happened. Poots are silly.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed May 16, 2018 12:34 am

Poot Callahan (who attended the Bundy OR trials) won the Repub. primary in the 5th House District in OR (mine!). He beat white supremacist Joey Nations. Good job in fielding candidates Repubs. This district used to be 50/50 - not so much any more especially with these nutjobs. I also saw that poot and Bundy fanboy Rohter won the Repub nomination to OR house in Eugene area (he was unopposed) - he has zero chance of winning. Here is Joey who lost.
http://www.wweek.com/news/state/2018/05 ... -congress/

vic

Post by vic » Wed May 16, 2018 12:40 am

RTH10260 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:42 am
Who smeared the TARDIS ????????????????????????
Off Topic
While a young boy draws it, it is due to Rose Tyler.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Bad_Wolf_meme

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed May 16, 2018 2:27 am

Soper and Sniper are setting up "Patriot Games" on Father's Day weekend. Poot paintball battle, Konstitooshinul quizzes, fire starting contest, capture the flag game and more stupid poot games. Also a raffle for (of course) a gun. Sounds really stupid. $ raised will go to poot attorney Markowitz so he can depose Wooten (which Wooten says he won't do according to Soper). Do not watch this stupid video.
► Show Spoiler

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:43 am

scirreeve wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 2:27 am
Soper and Sniper are setting up "Patriot Games" on Father's Day weekend. Poot paintball battle, Konstitooshinul quizzes, fire starting contest, capture the flag game and more stupid poot games. Also a raffle for (of course) a gun. Sounds really stupid. $ raised will go to poot attorney Markowitz so he can depose Wooten (which Wooten says he won't do according to Soper). Do not watch this stupid video.
► Show Spoiler
How many poots are not allowed to be near a gun by now, how many must skip the event cause of this? :lol:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu May 17, 2018 2:33 pm

cRyan selling pretend license plates (he calls them souvenir plates). Only $40.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu May 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Melina Grace
23 hrs ·
I'm probably going to catch hell for this, but here goes anyway. I was just looking at the events for my daughter's graduation from college. I won't say from where but many of you that follow myself or SSG Moe already know. I see all theses side events: Graduation Celebrations for Catholics, Muslims, Nuestra, Asian, Black, and yes homosexual Graduation Celebration; almost every single race, religion or sexual orientation has a side celebration...Where is the Christian, straight, or white Graduation Celebration? Oh that is right, it is not allowed because it is not politically correct and being a Christian and Straight is just too biblical. Oi.
https://www.facebook
.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=583955308649881&id=100011062504780

some of the comments:
Leland Smith doesn't Catholic cover white straight Christian people?
5h

Rick McNamara Catholicism is the one true Christian denomination
23h
Rick McNamara No, I am pointing out her saying Catholic services are not christioan. As a Catholic I recieve more hate for it than even for being a white male, and I am sick of it. Not bored, just vigilant
23h
Melina Grace Rick McNamara ...Did I say that Catholic services were not Christian? No I did not. I do believe that the Catholic and Christian faiths are celebrated very differently. I think you need to not add to what I say, changing the wording and meaning of what I say to fit what you want is not being vigilant, it is just rude honey...I say what I say and mean what I mean. Thank you.
23h

Melina Grace I listed many other religions, among sexual orientations...my point was if you are going to single out certain groups why not all of them? As Alisa has said, just let them all graduate together as one.
23h

Cheyenne Peltier Everyone still goes to the main one. There should be nothing wrong with having additional celebration.
17h

Melina Grace I know honey, great job on pointing that out and clarifying with your intimate knowledge of events. I was just saying that things have changed so much...it used to be just one graduation...no one group was different. All just students. I just hope you can see where I see segregation of groups when it was fought so hard not have that in this country. I love your clarity in thought on this, I guess knowing so much history I see some different dynamics. So proud of you!
15h
Cheyenne Peltier I’m pretty sure the baccalaureate is the Christian/Catholic based ceremony. And the school is mostly white. The general ceremony is essentially the white ceremony
17h
Melina Grace Stop arguing...my point is it should be ONE graduation of a student body...period...not a separate celebrations for certain religions or sexual orientations or skin colors, unless they are going to do it for all of them. Geesh. Reading into my post much. Some times I just have to shake my head at the comments.
23h

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu May 17, 2018 8:51 pm

She misspelled oy and butchered this quote: I say what I say and mean what I mean.

I can’t take her seriously.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu May 17, 2018 9:22 pm

Cheyenne Peltier is either a Stanford grad or still a student there. Shocking, I know. Kudos to Cheyenne for overcoming her stepmother's parenting.

My guess is that all these "side" events about which Melina Graceless is carping are sponsored/hosted/organized by members of those groups and not set up by whatever college or university her daughter attends.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”