Bundy related gossip and discussion

pipistrelle

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:42 am

maydijo wrote:
pipistrelle wrote:
Kendra wrote:I can't find it on the Widder's FB page, but Goblin has screencaps.

https://twitter.com/goblin_seimen/statu ... 1622672384
1. She has to comment publicly about Challice's choices. Couldn't stay quiet and dignified.

2. She's critical about Challice's choices.

3. Wow.
The bit about unwarranted financial support makes it sound more like drug use than infidelity to me. Also, you gotta love how she says she isn't taking a side and then lays all the blame on Challice.
I noticed that. And of course neither she nor Fini made bad choices.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:44 am

"Enable poor choices with unwarranted financial support" is the mission statement of the "patriot" movement.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:21 pm

maydijo wrote:
Kendra wrote:https://www.facebook.com/sarah.reddbuck ... 711945687/

Weesa needs help with the apple orchard. I know everyone's dying to volunteer.
Volunteers/help needed at the Bundy Apple Orchard. If you can help lift Lisa Bundy's load please message me. She will be dealing with her husband's trial and trying to pick and process apples at their orchard all at the same time. A lot of hands will make the work much quicker and lighten the load tremendously.
When did she drop the Buck in her last name?

I think I heard her say she's no longer living in Idaho?
The dropping-of-Buck was reported a few weeks back, I think on OLive, but possibly from Goblin? Sorry, I'm too lazy to look. She has since wiped all mention of him from her Facebook too. When the name change first happened it was only on one Facebook account (the one she uses for pooting, which seems to be inactive at the moment) and the other still had pictures of his birthday - cake, hiking, etc. All of those pictures have been scrubbed now. More marital trouble in Pootsville. We should start a pool on whose marriage will fail next. My money's with Kel with no I.

This entire group reminds me of those girls we all knew in high school who were addicted to soaps and thought their lives were boring unless they looked like a soap opera, so they'd manufacture drama to make things interesting. They were fun to watch (mock) from afar, but you'd never make the mistake of actually becoming their friend, because the reality was far too exhausting (not to mention, you just knew that if you became their friend, it'd only be a matter of time before they turned on you, just for the drama of it.)
It was me on OLive - she said she is moving to Southern Utah - don't know exactly where. Says she is in SLC area now and was going to attend the Mumford/Koerber show in Fed. Court there - don't know if she actually has.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Somebody could write a country song about Pootin'. It's got all the required elements:

Cheatin'
Drinkin'
Smokin'
Drivin'
Shootin'
On the run
Lost job
Lost house
Lost my girl/guy/spouse/kids
Dog/pet died/ran away/came back

Did I miss anything?

Possible Song Titles

All My Crazy Friends Are Going Pootin' Tonight
Stand By Your Man On The Lam
Easy Griftin'
Hello (Prison) Walls
Meet Me In Malheur
You Had Me From "Stop! You're Under Arrest"
Won't You Occupy My Double Wide Trailer
Dozens Of Guns And A Box Of Dildos
If You've Got The Weapons, We've Got The Time
Poop Trench Diggin' Boogie
My Heroes Have Always Been Melon Farmers
I Was Pootin' When Pootin' Wasn't Cool
Blame It On The Government

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:01 pm

scirreeve wrote:
maydijo wrote:
Kendra wrote:https://www.facebook.com/sarah.reddbuck ... 711945687/

Weesa needs help with the apple orchard. I know everyone's dying to volunteer.

When did she drop the Buck in her last name?

I think I heard her say she's no longer living in Idaho?
The dropping-of-Buck was reported a few weeks back, I think on OLive, but possibly from Goblin? Sorry, I'm too lazy to look. She has since wiped all mention of him from her Facebook too. When the name change first happened it was only on one Facebook account (the one she uses for pooting, which seems to be inactive at the moment) and the other still had pictures of his birthday - cake, hiking, etc. All of those pictures have been scrubbed now. More marital trouble in Pootsville. We should start a pool on whose marriage will fail next. My money's with Kel with no I.

This entire group reminds me of those girls we all knew in high school who were addicted to soaps and thought their lives were boring unless they looked like a soap opera, so they'd manufacture drama to make things interesting. They were fun to watch (mock) from afar, but you'd never make the mistake of actually becoming their friend, because the reality was far too exhausting (not to mention, you just knew that if you became their friend, it'd only be a matter of time before they turned on you, just for the drama of it.)
It was me on OLive - she said she is moving to Southern Utah - don't know exactly where. Says she is in SLC area now and was going to attend the Mumford/Koerber show in Fed. Court there - don't know if she actually has.
I'm in awe of your sources.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:02 pm

DejaMoo wrote:Somebody could write a country song about Pootin'. It's got all the required elements:

Cheatin'
Drinkin'
Smokin'
Drivin'
Shootin'
On the run
Lost job
Lost house
Lost my girl/guy/spouse/kids
Dog/pet died/ran away/came back

Did I miss anything?

Possible Song Titles

All My Crazy Friends Are Going Pootin' Tonight
Stand By Your Man On The Lam
Easy Griftin'
Hello (Prison) Walls
Meet Me In Malheur
You Had Me From "Stop! You're Under Arrest"
Won't You Occupy My Double Wide Trailer
Dozens Of Guns And A Box Of Dildos
If You've Got The Weapons, We've Got The Time
Poop Trench Diggin' Boogie
My Heroes Have Always Been Melon Farmers
I Was Pootin' When Pootin' Wasn't Cool
Blame It On The Government
This poot was made for walking over the Constitution
And that's just what I'll do
One of these days this poot is going to walk right over your rights

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:06 am

Gas Man (Jamey) shared new video on fake "TV" channel by his new love. I haven't watched it all. Gas Man is stupid but not as stupid as Elaine evidently.
https://www.wcobm.tv/discussionexchangewithelaine

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 pm

BJ Soper proposes...poot music videos! Because after seeing these idiots embarass themselves on social media, what we really need is for them to sing.
Batten down the hatches... I got another idea!

We have all been very dedicated and serious for the past who knows how long now.. we have raised money and awareness, helped people in need, shipped supplies across many states.

How about a little fun competition, and maybe raise a little more money for the fight??

I've been seeing some of our Patriots showing off their musical abilities.. I'm thinking a music challenge.... something like the lines of posting a live music video of you or someone in your family singing the best patriotic or relevant song they know.. it can be something original, karaoke, or whatever... just a live unedited video. To add a little flavor to the challenge how about the winner is the person that raises the most money for the donation site of their choice??

Maybe we could even ask ms. Deb Jordan if the winner might be able to perform the winning song at the next stand event?? Just an idea!!

Who's up for the challenge? Tag the people you know who might give it a shot. I'll throw something out there too and I'll work on the details..

Brand Thornton
Robert Henry
Shawna Cox
Joshua Martinez
:rotflmao:

Link here: https://www.facebook.com/bj.soper.5/pos ... 3066515580

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:51 pm

I didn't see this posted anywhere else...
Roger Stone tweet:
Roger Stone‏Verified account @RogerJStoneJr

I will return to Las Vegas on Sept 15 to call on @realDonaldTrump to pardon the Bundys and their supporters

http://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status ... -bundys%2F
Birfers are toast

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:BJ Soper proposes...poot music videos! Because after seeing these idiots embarass themselves on social media, what we really need is for them to sing.
This reminds me of that previous attempt to "have fun" as poots, instead of being the deadly serious self-important whiners that they are. Remember when someone tried to host a fundraiser for the Bundy's that IIRC may have involved a rodeo as well as a BBQ and music, but of course the plan fell apart almost immediately: viewtopic.php?p=821325#p821325

And remember the music festival that was supposed to take place on some ranch right near the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge to raise money for the Bundy's? Kind of an "Us Festival" for poots... Yeah, me neither, but this could jog your memory: viewtopic.php?p=749475#p749475

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:31 am

Nutjob Lazaro Enzenarro is boasting that a lien has been filed against Judge Gloria Navarro by someone named 'Jeremy Lowe'.

https://www.docdroid.net/gIySVv9/commer ... county.pdf

Doesn't this sort of stuff land idiots in jail?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:39 am

Jerry Mander wrote:Nutjob Lazaro Enzenarro is boasting that a lien has been filed against Judge Gloria Navarro by someone named 'Jeremy Lowe'.

See: http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 60#p914560

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:20 am

Jerry Mander wrote:Nutjob Lazaro Enzenarro is boasting that a lien has been filed against Judge Gloria Navarro by someone named 'Jeremy Lowe'.

Just once I would like to see someone get hit with perjury or fraud or _something_ for these long lists of 'these facts are true and undeniable' documents. They want to be all official with their filings and make them powerful by being 'in the system', but I feel like there should be some consequence for filing paperwork with blatantly incorrect information on it.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:25 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:One Jeremy Lowe has filed an "Affidavit of Obligation" against Judge Anna Navarro,
That might be the love child of Judge Gloria Navarro and Judge Anna Brown. :-)

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:22 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:So not only "send us money" but now also "do our work for us."

We have a word in Yiddish for these people: schnorrers.
Great. Now I have "Hooray for Captain Spaulding" in my head for a few hours. 8-)
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:12 am

Josh Martinez had a recent meeting with Michelle Fiori, I think he was looking for help or advice (mostly help because Josh knows everything already) with his pending legal issues. To her credit Michelle wasn't willing to extend herself on behalf of a blatant sovcit and Josh is sorely afflicted. I only got about half way through his vid:

https://www.facebook.com/joshua.martine ... 472730601/

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:57 am

http://www.hcn.org/articles/politics-wh ... iven-bundy
Roger Stone, an on-and-off adviser of President Donald Trump, says he will be in Las Vegas this Friday to demand a pardon for rancher Cliven Bundy and his co-defendants, who are currently awaiting federal trial. Stone also made public appearances in July in Nevada to urge Trump to intervene in the Bundy case, which is centered on the 2014 standoff between armed Bundy supporters and federal employees attempting to round up the rancher’s illegally grazing cattle.

The case has become a symbol of longstanding disagreements in Western states over how public lands should be managed, as well as a rallying point for the “Patriot” movement, a loose network of militias and far-right individuals and groups across the country, including in the rural West. The arrival of Stone, a controversial political operative, in Las Vegas this week, is another strange turn to a series of cases that have vexed federal prosecutors from Oregon to Nevada.

Stone is in many ways an odd bedfellow for the Bundys, since he is a longtime Washington insider with no apparent connection to ranching or public-lands issues. The Florida resident is a men’s fashion editor of The Daily Caller, a conservative political website, who embraces his reputation as a “trickster” and who pushes the boundaries of ethical behavior farther than most. In contrast to Bundy’s reputation among his supporters as upstanding and salt-of-the-earth, “Stone sees morality as a synonym for weakness,” New Yorker writer Jeffrey Toobin says in the documentary Get Me Roger Stone released earlier this year.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:13 pm

GlimDropper wrote:Josh Martinez had a recent meeting with Michelle Fiori, I think he was looking for help or advice (mostly help because Josh knows everything already) with his pending legal issues. To her credit Michelle wasn't willing to extend herself on behalf of a blatant sovcit and Josh is sorely afflicted. I only got about half way through his vid:

Josh's meeting with Michele Fiore did NOT go well.

I watched Josh's video. He brings up some interesting points:

1) Unlike Fiore, Josh didn't send a calendar featuring himself in 'promiscuous' clothing to the Bundys, and

2) Why is Fiore suddenly supported by cops, when she was advocating shooting cops a year ago?

I'm only speculating based on what Josh states in his video, but it sounds like Fiore thinks he might be a fed, or at least a troublemaker that could discredit the 'movement'. But then, some poots think Fiore might have collaborated with the feds in getting Cliven in custody.

Josh is calling out Fiore as a phony, and Josh's fans are turning against Fiore now.

poplove

Post by poplove » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
GlimDropper wrote:Josh Martinez had a recent meeting with Michelle Fiori, I think he was looking for help or advice (mostly help because Josh knows everything already) with his pending legal issues. To her credit Michelle wasn't willing to extend herself on behalf of a blatant sovcit and Josh is sorely afflicted. I only got about half way through his vid:

Josh's meeting with Michele Fiore did NOT go well.

I watched Josh's video. He brings up some interesting points:

1) Unlike Fiore, Josh didn't send a calendar featuring himself in 'promiscuous' clothing to the Bundys, and

2) Why is Fiore suddenly supported by cops, when she was advocating shooting cops a year ago?

I'm only speculating based on what Josh states in his video, but it sounds like Fiore thinks he might be a fed, or at least a troublemaker that could discredit the 'movement'. But then, some poots think Fiore might have collaborated with the feds in getting Cliven in custody.

Josh is calling out Fiore as a phony, and Josh's fans are turning against Fiore now.
Fiore has always been self-serving with her associations.

Josh does not live in her ward so there's nothing she can do for him on a political level that will make her look good. But it does give him something to bitch about until his next arrest and/or court appearance. :crying:
If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:36 pm

Oh dear. It appears Ammon's being abused again. The horror!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... hV6Ue5PfnU
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Kendra wrote:Oh dear. It appears Ammon's being abused again. The horror!

George Washington's people may have smuggled contraband but it would have been nothing like small plastic bags of narcotics hidden among the private parts.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Kapt Karl is tyrranised

https://www.facebook.com/Capt.Karl/post ... 7083073368
9/14/2017
FEMA BLOCKING AID WORKERS FROM THE KEYS

Fema is also not helping, they are letting people in the keys go to hell. The Cajun Navy and others are not going to stand idly by while they receive calls for help, they are going to bust the FEMA barricades and go in fighting.

SEE THIS:
"A CALL TO ACTION & A CALL TO ARMS: What's happening in the Keys is absolutely despicable. I'm currently volunteering logistical support with three rescue groups including The Cajun Navy & the US Civil Defense Force, we have 100's of fully qualified, ( US Navy ) vetted & certified volunteers with teams of rescue workers who've brought their own resources, equipment & supplies.

FEMA has stopped our teams & are currently refusing access into the Keys.

We've received hundreds of calls & requests for help, we have tickets on our system(s) that are over 3.hrs old and FEMA absolutely refuses to let our teams in to help.

We are planing on rallying at Phantom Fireworks in Key Largo in the morning.. 1.st & 2.nd Amendment exercise. 7.am. In a show of force we plan on crossing FEMA's roadblocks & checkpoints with or without FEMA's blessings.

We are currently holding 'live' USCF Action Team meetings on the android zello app in the Hurricane Irma Rescue & relief channel.

We shall not go 'Quietly'. They kicked us out of Hurricane Harvey they will not 'kick' us out of Irma.

AJ has been in the channel ripping it up so we expect this Call to Arms to go live across many of the alternative media outlets in a little while but I doubt we'll see this on any of the lame stream media.

My comment: If Fema is blocking help from arriving I would not put it past them to vanish as many people as possible. Katrina was very suspicious with this, as was Andrew. Good luck guys, all I can do from here is help spread the word.

We are inviting all 3% Conceal & Open Carry citizens to join us at the rally point tomorrow morning.. This is an open S.O.S. for the people trapped in the Florida Keys.

There are people in desperate need of our help & we are not going to sit another day waiting for permission to assist. Americans do not need FEMA's permission to exercise their first and second amendment rights. we will assemble & we fully intend to render assistance.
Because they really need a bunch of drunk clueless idiots charging into a place that hasn't been checked out and needing to be rescued.
"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:38 pm

The Feds are looking at Ammo's testicles . . .

SEND MONEY!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:57 pm

The best part is Nye County Sheriff's Dept. did a welfare check on the Profit Ammo cuz of all the poot complaints and said he was fine. Pooterville is outraged by this finding.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:20 am

scirreeve wrote:

The best part is Nye County Sheriff's Dept. did a welfare check on the Profit Ammo cuz of all the poot complaints and said he was fine. Pooterville is outraged by this finding.
Until the sheriff submits photographic evidence proving that Ammon's testicles are not suffering from tranny, I will not believe a word he says.

To be clear, I don't want the job of looking at the photographs, I'll leave that to someone else. It'll be almost ad painful as listening to one of KK's video rants. I'm just saying, we really do need proof.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”