Bundy related gossip and discussion

ArthurWankspittle

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post #7451 by ArthurWankspittle » Wed May 17, 2017 5:04 am

Techno Luddite wrote:
Dr. Blue wrote:Think she lives in one of these?
scox.jpg

She has to be prepared when her friends come over.
Yeah, 'cos otherwise they'd dig a trench to crap in.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Techno Luddite

Post #7452 by Techno Luddite » Wed May 17, 2017 3:15 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:
Dr. Blue wrote:Think she lives in one of these?
scox.jpg

She has to be prepared when her friends come over.
Yeah, 'cos otherwise they'd dig a trench to crap in.

We know they have full colons. :eek2:

Techno Luddite

Post #7453 by Techno Luddite » Wed May 17, 2017 6:35 pm

MD Laughter pens a letter wherein she reports the Pahrump Poot Protestors for making false police reports, and calls them all a bunch of crybaby sovereign citizens! ROFL. Maybe she has a point there.... :think: Attribution to the Cowboy and Fruitloop Facebook page.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NMgirl

Post #7454 by NMgirl » Thu May 18, 2017 1:21 am

MD (Melissa) Laughter is the former girlfriend of Booda, aka Brian Cavalier. She was enraged when Booda copped a plea, probably because all the Poots, including MD, assumed Cavalier was going to turn on the rest of the defendants. Laughter also ran in the Republican primary against our old buddy and pal, Michelle Fiore.

These days, Laughter, like Chastity, appears to have renounced Poothood.

pipistrelle

Post #7455 by pipistrelle » Thu May 18, 2017 6:34 am

NMgirl wrote:MD (Melissa) Laughter is the former girlfriend of Booda, aka Brian Cavalier. She was enraged when Booda copped a plea, probably because all the Poots, including MD, assumed Cavalier was going to turn on the rest of the defendants. Laughter also ran in the Republican primary against our old buddy and pal, Michelle Fiore.

I can't figure her out because she does seem to be against them but she says things on occasion that sound like she still supports the movement, just not their approach. But this letter sounds completely against them, even mentioning sovereign citizens.

ZekeB

Post #7456 by ZekeB » Thu May 18, 2017 7:52 am

pipistrelle wrote:[I can't figure her out because she does seem to be against them but she says things on occasion that sound like she still supports the movement, just not their approach. But this letter sounds completely against them, even mentioning sovereign citizens.

Sovereign citizens are the first to deny that they are sovereign citizens.

pipistrelle

Post #7457 by pipistrelle » Thu May 18, 2017 8:35 am

ZekeB wrote:
pipistrelle wrote:[I can't figure her out because she does seem to be against them but she says things on occasion that sound like she still supports the movement, just not their approach. But this letter sounds completely against them, even mentioning sovereign citizens.

She also seems unusually literate and articulate for this crowd. And Booda? Wow.

Maybenaut

Post #7458 by Maybenaut » Thu May 18, 2017 11:19 am

pipistrelle wrote:
NMgirl wrote:MD (Melissa) Laughter is the former girlfriend of Booda, aka Brian Cavalier. She was enraged when Booda copped a plea, probably because all the Poots, including MD, assumed Cavalier was going to turn on the rest of the defendants. Laughter also ran in the Republican primary against our old buddy and pal, Michelle Fiore.

I can't figure her out because she does seem to be against them but she says things on occasion that sound like she still supports the movement, just not their approach. But this letter sounds completely against them, even mentioning sovereign citizens.

I think she probably still believes all the anti-government nonsense, and I don't think it's the approach she doesn't support -- I think it's personal. In other words, if it were other people doing this stuff rather than these particular people with whom she has had a falling-out, I doubt she'd be railing against it.

Whip

Post #7459 by Whip » Thu May 18, 2017 10:17 pm

ZekeB wrote:

and who wouldn't support a good movement?

NMgirl

Post #7460 by NMgirl » Thu May 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Mumpoot news:

Oregon's chief federal judge recuses himself in Marcus Mumford case

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... ge_re.html

maydijo

Post #7461 by maydijo » Fri May 19, 2017 5:51 am

The Intercept has a fairly flawed piece on Longbow, the fake film company set up by the FBI. The authors get several things wrong (they don't question the claim that the Bundys have grazed cattle in the Nevada desert for 150 years, they imply that the FBI and OSP are under investigation for LaVoy Finicum's death, Ryan Bundy was shot too) but it does have some interesting videos. https://theintercept.com/2017/05/16/the ... dy-family/

I have contacted the authors to let them know they're wrong about the Bundys grazing in the area for 150 years; to clarify that nobody is under investigation for LaVoy's shooting, as it was clearly suicide by cop; and to point out that if they'd bothered watching Shawna Cox's phone video they'd know Ryan Bundy was clearly not shot (I mean, the idiot states clear as day, "No, I'm okay," in the most nonchalant voice imaginable), but was most likely injured by glass fragments. I doubt they'll make any corrections to the story though.

As an aside, although Cliven Bundy's mother's family (who definitely weren't Bundys) owned a small farm in Mesquite, the claim that they grazed in the same area where his cattle were rounded in 2014 is fairly difficult to believe. Today the drive from Mesquite to St Joseph, the town closest to where the cattle were rounded up takes 1 hour 14 minutes. Google Maps estimates a person can walk it in 14 hours. Riding on horseback would cut that time back (by how much I can't hazard a guess; but the shortest possible time, based on cattle walking an average of 5 miles an hour, would be 8.8 hours) but considering the topography, lack of water, and challenges in herding a bunch of half-feral beef cattle through open desert, I'm taking a guess that it'd be closer to at least a two-day journey. When I also take into account all the wild west movies I've watched (Blazing Saddles was a documentary wasn't it?), I'm guessing nobody would've been dumb enough to just let the cattle go unattended - cattle were very expensive after all, and would've constituted the bulk of a family's wealth. It doesn't really make sense, not unless it was part of a longer route - e.g. they were being driven to market or they worked a loop starting in Mesquite and following the pasture land down south and up around back. But heading south for pasture land doesn't really make sense because you're heading further into the desert.

Kendra

Post #7462 by Kendra » Fri May 19, 2017 10:21 am

Eyeless Kel is sharing a poster for Saturday's big event. BBQ (free!!), just bring sodas and chairs. Sounds like Gavin might be cooking. And Cowboys are coming for the daily Jericho march. Are you all excited? I'll be on pins and needles to see how they safely handle cooking for 100 people they expect to have. Are there enough RVs around for refrigeration and hand washing?

NMgirl

Post #7463 by NMgirl » Fri May 19, 2017 10:43 am

All yesterday I debated within myself as to whether I should post a link to a highly offensive, indeed abhorrent, entry on the Bundy Ranch Facebook account. This posting (Briana?) included a picture of two WWII prisoners, I think from a camp in the Philippines, the men all but skeletons, death from starvation and/or disease about a day away. It's a heart-wrenching, gut-destroying photograph. Whoever wrote the Bundy piece compared the plight of Ammon, cRyan, et alia, to these WWII prisoners of war. That posting has now been removed from the Bundy Ranch FB page, I suspect because it was too much even for most Poots to stomach. I can't emphasize enough how vile this posting was. No doubt someone took a screenshot, but even if I took the trouble to locate that screenshot, I would not reproduce it on TFB; it is beyond the pale of decency.

Also on the Bundy Ranch page is a--mercifully short--vid from Andrea Olson-Parker decrying the trial delays:
https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch/?hc ... S_TIMELINE

What's happening at Camp Poot Pahrump? The Sheriff's Department has made another visit to the dull-witted Parading Poots and asked them not to continue their habit of slapping busses as they pass by. The prison has put up a new fence, an addition rather than a replacement, to keep the Poots at bay. Andrea Olson-Parker, heading to Pahrump this coming weekend, is asking for help in paying her mortgage. All the Poots are now grifting, mostly for Ammon, but there is a growing trend of grifting for themselves. It's clear that money is becoming very tight. Once upon a time, I could summon up some sympathy for an adult Poot from time to time. After viewing the WWII prisoner-of-war posting, though, I cannot summon up even a smidgeon of compassion for a single one of them.

Lamb's Latest Loathsome Lament:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7He2I1li5o

Sheriff's Visit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4UKjx2qV4o&app=desktop

Kendra

Post #7464 by Kendra » Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 am

NMgirl wrote:All yesterday I debated within myself as to whether I should post a link to a highly offensive, indeed abhorrent, entry on the Bundy Ranch Facebook account. This posting (Briana?) included a picture of two WWII prisoners, I think from a camp in the Philippines, the men all but skeletons, death from starvation and/or disease about a day away. It's a heart-wrenching, gut-destroying photograph. Whoever wrote the Bundy piece compared the plight of Ammon, cRyan, et alia, to these WWII prisoners of war. That posting has now been removed from the Bundy Ranch FB page, I suspect because it was too much even for most Poots to stomach. I can't emphasize enough how vile this posting was. No doubt someone took a screenshot, but even if I took the trouble to locate that screenshot, I would not reproduce it on TFB; it is beyond the pale of decency.

I'm glad I didn't see it, and boy it must have been offensive for the admins to remove it. I just cringe when the poots drag out the concentration camp rhetoric. Do they really have no idea of what happened in those camps in WWII?

NMgirl

Post #7465 by NMgirl » Fri May 19, 2017 11:00 am

Kendra wrote:
I'm glad I didn't see it, and boy it must have been offensive for the admins to remove it. I just cringe when the poots drag out the concentration camp rhetoric. Do they really have no idea of what happened in those camps in WWII?

@goblin_seimen has the screenshot, for those of you who have some drugs on hand to offset the extreme nausea you will experience when you view the posting.

Goblin Seimen

Post #7466 by Goblin Seimen » Fri May 19, 2017 11:08 am

NMgirl wrote:
Kendra wrote:

@goblin_seimen has the screenshot, for those of you who have some drugs on hand to offset the extreme nausea you will experience when you view the posting.

I decided to take it one step further.
Bundy fixed2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wavey davey

Post #7467 by wavey davey » Fri May 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Can someone refresh my memory on the derivation of "Poot"? Is it a conglomeration of Poop-Patriots, or something like that?

I think of Poot to be the same as Fart. I guess that fits: a loud offensive burst of smelly hot air?

maydijo

Post #7468 by maydijo » Fri May 19, 2017 8:12 pm

wavey davey wrote:Can someone refresh my memory on the derivation of "Poot"? Is it a conglomeration of Poop-Patriots, or something like that?

I think of Poot to be the same as Fart. I guess that fits: a loud offensive burst of smelly hot air?

Remember when the Malheur Liberation Front dug a poop trench in Oregon because they managed to back up the toilets within two days of their arrival? Poop trench + Patriots = Poots. It's also much less offensive than pretending these people are actually patriots in the sense of giving two shits about the United States, since they have proven, time and time again, to only care about their own selfish interests.

NMgirl

Post #7469 by NMgirl » Fri May 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Briana got her minivan. Carol was grifting on Briana's behalf, begging for $4000 from the Poots.
https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch/pho ... 15/?type=3

Comment on that post:

Ugh, I hate to say this, but I agree with you. While I agree that the government was wrong, these men signed contracts with their family's lives that their families would be suffering too for the sake of liberty. That's what sacrifice is. Ever since the arrest, it's been nothing but fundraising. When I saw the post that "Carol wanted to buy the van", my first thought was, "ya, Carol wants everyone else to buy the van..."

Honestly there are farmhands that can get the cattle to market and other ways to earn funds. I'd love to see a transparent accounting of what the Bundys made prior to becoming political prisoners and what they make now with all this fundraising. If daddy were home, would he be able to drop several thousand dollars on a van overnight while paying for the bills of a wife and five children? If not, why should everyone else have to pay for it?

I can see how Francisco Mendez could empathize and not sympathize. It's a shame that every last one of you would support freedom of conscience, thought and speech but attack him through moment he spoke up. Also it's terrible that nobody, being the good Christian folks that you supposedly are volunteered to help him with a thousand bucks for his place to live.

Wendy, that is no way to win the hearts and minds of the Poots. You need to spend some time at Camp Poot Pahrump, get yourself some Ammon cult on.

pipistrelle

Post #7470 by pipistrelle » Fri May 19, 2017 9:45 pm

My favorite comment was: These are some of the people who feed you.

No, the few times I get beef, it's from one of two local farms. Real farms, not pretend ones.

Pretty nice van for someone so impoverished.

maydijo

Post #7471 by maydijo » Fri May 19, 2017 9:47 pm

pipistrelle wrote:My favorite comment was: These are some of the people who feed you.

No, the few times I get beef, it's from one of two local farms. Real farms, not pretend ones.

Pretty nice van for someone so impoverished.

I read on OLive - but was never provided with a link to prove it - that the USDA refused to grade Bundy beef, meaning no, none of it actually makes it to market. (Although ironically, it may be used as food in prison. Remember the poot uproar about a week ago when it was revealed that food was served in prison that was not suitable for human consumption? The Bundys may have been bitching about eating their own meat.)

However I have also been reliably informed that one of the Bundy daughters is married to a beef grader, so the meat may make it to market after all.

Edited to add - My grandpa and dad were wheat farmers and my in-laws were diary farmers, so if anyone wants to buy me a new car please feel free!

maydijo

Post #7472 by maydijo » Fri May 19, 2017 10:21 pm

I just saw this comment on the same thread NMGirl mentioned:

"And by the way u can't say that you are supporting the Bundy's (by the way get their names spelled right not Body's) and political prisoners if you speak against anything they are doing." Wow, Diane Loy-Elliott, that is some majorly fucked up thinking.

NMgirl

Post #7473 by NMgirl » Fri May 19, 2017 11:07 pm

maydijo wrote:I just saw this comment on the same thread NMGirl mentioned:

"And by the way u can't say that you are supporting the Bundy's (by the way get their names spelled right not Body's) and political prisoners if you speak against anything they are doing." Wow, Diane Loy-Elliott, that is some majorly fucked up thinking.

Has it even been a week since Carol put out the call to send money so Briana could get a new minivan? $4000 is a lot to raise in a week in Poot World, especially with 10,000 other urgent Poot grifts going on at the same time. I suspect there was a big--Poot World big, anyway--donor, maybe a friend of Cliven and Carol or the Bundy family as a whole, who stumped up most of the bucks. I have nothing to base that on, except the rapidity with which the money was raised.

Pompeed

Post #7474 by Pompeed » Fri May 19, 2017 11:49 pm

When I saw that photograph mocked up with the pictures pasted onto the bodies, I got sick. Literally.

If I ever had an ounce of sympathy for the families these stupid men put into economic straits and anxiety, I have none now.

May they rot in the Hell they believe exists.

NMgirl

Post #7475 by NMgirl » Sat May 20, 2017 1:18 am

Pompeed wrote:When I saw that photograph mocked up with the pictures pasted onto the bodies, I got sick. Literally.

If I ever had an ounce of sympathy for the families these stupid men put into economic straits and anxiety, I have none now.

May they rot in the Hell they believe exists.

That is not the original photograph published on the Bundy Ranch FB account. The original FB photograph did not have the faces of Ammon and Ryan superimposed on the prisoners of war. It was a genuine photograph of prisoners of war. @goblin_seimen did the superimposing of the Bundy boys' faces.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”