Michigan U.S. Senate 2018

bob

Michigan U.S. Senate 2018

Post by bob » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Entertainment Weekly: Kid Rock is running for the U.S. Senate. Here's the proof.:
‘Pimp of the Nation’ is among the Trump supporter’s slogans on his new political website

Kid Rock is promising to rock the Republican party — in the U.S. Senate.

The musician on Wednesday launched a website to promote his campaign to be a U.S. Senator representing his home state of Michigan, and no, it’s not a joke.

“I have had a ton of emails and texts asking me if this website is real… http://kidrockforsenate.com The answer is an absolute YES,” 46-year-old Kid Rock, né Robert James Ritchie, tweeted Wednesday afternoon.
Presumably Michigan's senior senator, Debbie Stabenow, is going to run again.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

RVInit

Re: Michigan U.S. Senate 2018

Post by RVInit » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:19 pm

:sick:

On second thought...:bigvomit:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Addie

Post by Addie » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:24 pm

Axios: The 2018 Senate elections to keep an eye on

Michigan: Republicans hope that John James, a young African-American veteran, could give Democratic Sen. Debbie Stabenow a run for her money if he wins the primary.

¡Sterngard! come home.

Addie

Re: Michigan U.S. Senate 2018: Primary August 7

Post by Addie » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Vox
Michigan Senate primary elections: Stabenow is expected to sail through

Who are the Republicans? Business executive and veteran John James and other business exec/Yale and Harvard economist Sandy Pensler are considered the Republican frontrunners. Historic preservationist Bob Carr is also running. Polls have shown James, one of the few black Republicans in big races this year, with a slight but persistent lead.

Who is the Senate Democrat? Debbie Stabenow, who has been in the Senate a long time. Elected in 2000. Medicare buy-in-for-people-over-55 sponsor.

What’s the story? Stabenow should be fine; polls put her up by a lot. Cook puts this in the Likely Democratic camp.

¡Sterngard! come home.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Addie wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:24 pm
Axios: The 2018 Senate elections to keep an eye on

Michigan: Republicans hope that John James, a young African-American veteran, could give Democratic Sen. Debbie Stabenow a run for her money if he wins the primary.
The ugly racist ads against John James are sickening. These are from his primary opponents, who can't really stomach a black man in their party.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Return to “U.S. Senate”