Willard "Mitt" Romney a/k/a “Pierre Delecto” - US Senator from Utah

Foggy

Re: Willard "Mitt" Romney - US Senator from Utah

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, Orlylicious, a Sheriff's Kit is the perfect gift, and so effective!

Here's a list of all the people who weren't birthers until they received a Sheriff's Kit and then, after going through it, they became true believers in all things birther and gave credit to that master of the persuasive arts, Mike Volin:

:oops:
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:like: :rotflmao: :towel:
#Birther #Grifter #Liar Mike Zullo is Too Hot For TV! And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in March on weTV!

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Gosh.

Willard was the 70th Governor of Massachusetts from 2003 to 2007, becoming only the third person in American history to be elected governor and senator in different states. At 71, he additionally became the oldest person ever elected to the Senate as a freshman.

Wilard 2024.JPG

BUT.

Since Dr Orly Tatiz ESQ BBQ WTF thinks he needs to go home, all bets are off. They're even on a first name basis and she feels comfortable enough to call him "stupid". It takes a REAL AMERICAN like Orly Taitz to call Willard a foreigner/globalist. Even though he was just elected to a six year term last year. Is it enough she's just saying it and he'll resign, or will she need to mount a campaign to impeach him? Scary times for Willard.

Romney.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#Birther #Grifter #Liar Mike Zullo is Too Hot For TV! And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in March on weTV!

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford »

Resisting the urge to drag Orly into one of the twitter threads with all the angry anime fans...
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Will Willard primary Donald? Yeah right.

From Jim Hoft's Gateway House of Boys and Pundits:
Rumblings: Mitt Romney Is Weighing a Primary Challenge to Donald Trump
by Jim Hoft October 6, 2019

Oh, please be true! Mitt Romney has become an expert at lobbing bombs at President Trump from the sidelines. Now there is rumors that Mitt Romney may take on President Trump in the Republican primary.

According to HotAir:
Romney has re-emerged, as he does occasionally, to be the self-appointed voice of morality. He slammed President Trump’s behavior during the phone call to Ukraine’s President Zelensky as “wrong and appalling”.

By all appearances, the President’s brazen and unprecedented appeal to China and to Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden is wrong and appalling.
— Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) October 4, 2019

…While Romney is clutching his pearls over Trump’s phone call, I haven’t seen a tweet criticizing Rep. Adam Schiff for lying about contact with the whistleblower who filed the complaint that opened up the investigation into the phone call. Even the Washington Post gave that four Pinocchios. That’s the problem with Romney – he’s too busy criticizing a Republican president to criticize Democrats. He was the first one out of the gate to jab at Trump on Twitter. Romney knew it would get a response.

There was some chatter that Romney is quietly taking the pulse of GOP donors.

BREAKING: Senator Mitt Romey has been calling conservative donors asking about a potential 2020 primary run against President Trump
— Unmatched Wisdom of Poso 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) October 4, 2019

Looks like Anthony Scaramucci is a fan of a Romney candidacy:

This would be loads of fun.
At least he would have Jeff Flake in his corner.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... ald-trump/

Run Willard Run!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

tek

Post by tek »

Hey Mitt: You have plenty of money, a good life, maybe now is the time to grow a spine and actually stand for something that isn't denominated in USD.

Yeah, I can dream.
There's no way back
from there to here

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hey, standing for his foreordained place as the White Horse President is not measured in USD.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Suranis wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:31 am
Hey, standing for his foreordained place as the White Horse President is not measured in USD.
I find it hilarious that, if the White Horse prophecy is to be believed :roll: , Mitt Romney is ordained to save the U.S. from Individual-1 :twisted: , not President Obama. :lovestruck:
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

News reports out this morning that Mitt had a Twitter account to lurk and follow this and that. Whatever, but this outrage from Huckabee...

How sad. A US Senator created a fake name for Twitter and became "Pierre Delcto." Hiding behind a pseudonym is what kids, cowards, couch potatoes, or perverts like "Carlos Danger" do.
The replies are fun.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Kendra wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:30 pm
News reports out this morning that Mitt had a Twitter account to lurk and follow this and that. Whatever, but this outrage from Huckabee...

:snippity:
How sad. A US Senator created a fake name for Twitter and became "Pierre Delcto." Hiding behind a pseudonym is what kids, cowards, couch potatoes, or perverts like "Carlos Danger" do.
The replies are fun.
And Publius (James Madison, Alexander Hamilton and John Jay); Silence Dogood, Harry Meanwell, Alice Addertongue, Richard Saunders, and Timothy Turnstone (all Ben Franklin); Populus, An American, A Son of Liberty, Vindex the Avenger (all John Adams plus a score more); and a whole host of pseudonyms used during the Constitutional debates. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p ... al_debates)

#nothingnew #underthesun
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Opinion: Will Mitt Romney fulfill a Mormon ‘prophecy’ and save the Constitution?
:snippity:
Mitt and I have yet another connection, stranger and even more powerful than polygamist ancestors. It’s something every child growing up in a Mormon household in the 1950s had drilled into their heads.

“One day,” we were told, “the Constitution of the United States will hang by a thread and a Mormon, or group of Mormons, will save the nation.”

This was not a casual statement. It was repeated over and over, year after year, in Mormon congregations across the land; it wasn’t only Mitt and I who heard it. It didn’t matter if you grew up like Mitt, the privileged son of the governor of Michigan; or like me, the daughter of a shoe salesman in Ogden, Utah; or like my friend Rae, the child of ranchers moving sheep around the West. This is what we were all taught — that one day the U.S. Constitution, revered by Mormons as a document inspired by God, would become so deeply endangered and torn asunder that it would also tear the nation apart, and it would be up to Mormons in powerful positions to save us.

This prediction had a name, the White Horse Prophecy, and it was supposedly uttered by the founding prophet of the church, Joseph Smith, in 1843, words he was said to have pronounced while he stood before a copy of the apocalyptic painting “Death on a Pale Horse” by the artist Benjamin West.

While the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints officially distances itself from the prediction, it can’t be disputed that for years it was repeated by bishops, prophets and leading Mormon politicians, including Ezra Taft Benson, Eisenhower’s secretary of Agriculture and later president of the church. Even Utah’s Orrin Hatch, now retired but the longest serving Republican senator in U.S. history, has referred to it in the past.
I've heard this bull before.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Oooooh, I thought Willard was just lurking! OK, that's pretty crazy.

According to Jim Hoft, Willard is a "Democrat tool". Which is more nuts?
Trump Rips Mitt Romney During White House Comments — Forever Mitt Will Be Known as for His Treason and Back Stabbing (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft October 21, 2019

On Sunday Democrat tool Mitt Romney was featured in a lengthy anti-Trump expose’ in The Atlantic. During the interview Mitt admitted to having a second secret Twitter account following 668 people. It didn’t take Slate contributor Ashley Feinberg too long to find the secret account.

“Pierre Delecto”

On Sunday The Gateway Pundit posted a few of the 257 liked tweets in Mitt Romney’s secret account. But it is much worse than we first reported — The secret page set up by Mitt Romney shows a man consumed by Trump hatred and leading the anti-Trump GOP movement. This discovery revealed Mitt’s true nature as an enemy of the Republican Party and its president. On Monday President Trump spoke with reporters and pointed to GOP detractors like Mitt Romney.

President Trump: I think [Democrats] are lousy politicians. But two things they have — they’re vicious and they stick together. They don’t have Mitt Romney in their midst, they don’t have people like that.”

President Trump: "I think [Democrats] are lousy politicians. But two things they have — they're vicious and they stick together. They don't have Mitt Romney in their midst, they don't have people like that." https://t.co/myE13ePqVa pic.twitter.com/9qERbPr3YN
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... ing-video/

Jim Hoft and the Trumpers brook no dissent. If they could, they'd just have people executed. Scary.

— The Hill (@thehill) October 21, 2019

Trump is right. Democrats don’t have the horrid backstabbers like Mitt Romney.

Sterngard Friegen

Re: Willard "Mitt" Romney a/k/a “Pierre Delecto” - US Senator from Utah

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

I suspect the pseudonym comes from the phrase "in pari delicto." Which has a legal meaning. (Google it.)

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

RW media is saying that since Willard dropped 8 points, he's back in line. A real Profile In Courage.

Romney Changes Tune After Tanking In Polls, Now Stands With GOP’s Impeachment Plan
59.4K Martywalsh Posted January 22, 2020 in Politics

Utah Republican Sen. Mitt Romney has been attacking and going after President Donald Trump for quite some time. In recent months, Romney has spoken out against Trump, suggested he would support impeaching the president, and got caught operating a fake Twitter account that he used to promote himself and go after the president.

Last week, Romney sided with Democrats and publicly said he wanted to hear from witnesses in the Senate impeachment trial. Now, one week later, Romney has changed his tune after his approval numbers in Utah absolutely tanked. On Tuesday, Romney bashed Democrats and their “outrage” to the latest impeachment rules put forth by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

“Well, the changes [in the trial rules] are pretty modest and I don’t think are significant in any dramatic way. So for instance, whether something is going to be taking 12 hours per day or eight hours per day, it’s still going to be covered in the news,” Romney said.

“And what’s officially going into evidence doesn’t make a big difference because the senators are, of course, free to look at all the information they have that comes from the House,” he added. “I think the Democrats make a mistake when they cry outrage time and time again. If everything is an outrage, then nothing is an outrage.”

These comments come days after a new Morning Consult Poll was released showing a massive 8-point drop in Romney’s approval ratings in Utah. In the third quarter of last year, he had a comfortable 65 percent approval rating.

But in the last quarter, he dropped to 57 percent — which is around the same time he began showing signs of siding with Democrats in the impeachment trial. Late on Tuesday night, Republicans secured their first big victory of the Senate impeachment trial by blocking Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer's attempt to subpoena witnesses and White House documents. Republicans stood united as all 53 GOP Senators voted to table the amendment. Schumer's measure was blocked 47-53.

At some point, certain Republicans may want to consider switching parties. Romney is certainly one of those people.
https://trendingpolitics.com/romney-cha ... ment-plan/

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

:bigvomit:
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

tek

Post by tek »

any way the wind blows... that's Mitt..
There's no way back
from there to here

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Puleeze. It's Utah. St. Mitt will have no trouble getting reelected. He needs to grow a pair and stop letting Fox News neuter him.
Hubs (and me) at the Rockabilly Fest
ImageImageImage x4

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

I thought Mitt's word was gospel in Utah. Trump must be the Second Coming after all.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

FFS! Mitt isn't facing re-election for another 4 years. He's fabulously wealthy, he's 72 years old, he's been Governor of Mass. and has led a most privileged life. And Trump has shit all over him and humiliated him by pretending to consider him for Secretary of State (remember that public dinner?). As Jennifer Rubin once wrote, if you can't do the right thing, what the hell did you become a Senator for Mitt? If he caves on this stuff, I'll view it as proof that his Mormon piety is just a bunch of horseshit. That goes for Jeff Flake and Jon Huntsman too. To those who much has been given, they turn out to be hypocritical cowards.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Yes, thank FSG we dodged that piece of horseshit becoming president. I will always be grateful to that waiter who recorded Mitt's 47% remarks.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

So I read the Romney quotes in the article. I must have missed where he said he "now stands with the plan."

His comments are fluff and standard Dem bashing.

The only comment that I suppose can be interpreted as vaguely meaningful is "And what’s officially going into evidence doesn’t make a big difference because the senators are, of course, free to look at all the information they have that comes from the House." Which, I suppose can be interpreted as a referring to additional evidence (except it isn't.

Not saying that Mitt won't vote against witnesses/documents. Just saying the right-wing rag is making up a story out of whole cloth, IMO.
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Dan would love to be able to extinguish people he disagrees with, he is really unhinged. Some of his audience must be listening to see if he'll pull a Howard Beale on air.
Dan Bongino Verified account @dbongino
4 hours ago

Mitt Romney isn’t a RINO, even RINOs are embarrassed by Mitt. Mitt’s a straight-up lib. He’s a climber and a gamer committed to attacking a man who gave him a chance. People like Mitt make us all wretch when we think about politicians. He’s a fake and a fraud.

1,722 replies 10,188 retweets 33,206 likes

tek

Post by tek »

He’s a climber and a gamer committed to attacking a man who gave him a chance.
Mitt is not committed to anything but his own rise.. As far as I can tell, the only thoughts he has about Trump is wishing Trump would keep his yap shut.
There's no way back
from there to here

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Not committed to a man who gave him a chance? Love him or loath him, its undeniable that Rmoney has had a long and pretty successful political career and for far longer than Donald has been failing his way to the top. He does not need to be grateful to SiphilTUS for anything.

Plus, the only thing Rmoney is loyal to is a White Horse. He probably just wishes that Donald would get on with causing the Governmental Collapse he is destined to so Mitt can ride in to save the day in Mormon splendour.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Return to “U.S. Senate”