Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:52 pm 

CA Ballot Challenge by Pambly, Gary Wilmott and others...but not Orly Taitz. :!:

Quote:
A legal complaint was served on Obama for America (California) and the California Secretary of State Debra Bowen late Tuesday to keep British-born Barack Obama off the ballot for the Office of the President, because he does not meet the Constitutional requirement of being a U.S. Natural Born citizen according to the Supreme Court precedent Minor v. Happersett. The legal action was filed Jan. 6 in Sacramento Superior Court by a group of 7 ad hoc registered voters including an American Independent Party candidate for President.

The Writ requests a temporary restraining order of Respondent Debra Bowen (SOS) to bar Obama on the Democratic Party ballot in the primary and/or General Election until the matter of eligibility and ballot access for Respondent Obama is heard. The Writ also requested a temporary restraining order against Respondent Obama and or his agents associated with the Obama for America California from further fundraising in California until further notice by the court. A final demand was for a permanent Injunction against Respondent Obama and Respondent SOS as to Respondent Obama’s ineligibility, barring him from ballot access.

One of the seven California Petitioners is Edward C. Noonan of Olivehurst, Yuba County, CA. He is currently a 2012 Presidential candidate for the American Independent Party.

The other six California petitioners are Pamela Barnett (Director of ObamaBallotChallenge.com), Sharon Chickering, George Miller, Tony Dolz, Neil Turner, and Gary Wilmott. All seven petitioners are affirmed as Ad Hoc registered voters of California, each self represented without an attorney.

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/breakin ... nia-ballot

Complaint: http://www.scribd.com/doc/78739896/Cali ... nd-Raising

Post subject: CA Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:01 pm 

\:D/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:03 pm 

OMG! They're shutting out Our Lady of Lunacy in her home state! Unfortunately, she seems distracted at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:05 pm 

Quote:
British-born Barack Obama off the ballot for the Office of the President

Yet again these so called fucking "patriots" seem to think that another country can dictate the citizenship of children born in their country. How about I, as a British citizen, hereby declare that everyone born in the US is hereby a British Citizen, is that okay? Fucking morons.

http://crittersbybritty.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:10 pm 

Quote:
The Writ requests a temporary restraining order of Respondent Debra Bowen (SOS) to bar Obama on the Democratic Party ballot in the primary and/or General Election until the matter of eligibility and ballot access for Respondent Obama is heard. The Writ also requested a temporary restraining order against Respondent Obama and or his agents associated with the Obama for America California from further fundraising in California until further notice by the court. A final demand was for a permanent Injunction against Respondent Obama and Respondent SOS as to Respondent Obama’s ineligibility, barring him from ballot access.

I'll take "Preposition Potpourri" for five hundred, Alex.

Quote:
The other six California petitioners are Pamela Barnett (Director of ObamaBallotChallenge.com), Sharon Chickering, George Miller, Tony Dolz, Neil Turner, and Gary Wilmott. All seven petitioners are affirmed as Ad Hoc registered voters wanabe vexatious litigators of California, each self-represented pro se in pro per without an attorney and without counsel.

FIFT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:13 pm 

Evidently, the birthers have conspired to shun Mrs. Taitz.

-xx -xx -xx -xx -xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:15 pm 

Hoo boy, in my state - finally. Knew it would come.

Fortunately, we don't take kindly to birther types in our neck o' the woods :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:16 pm 

1. Cal. Election Code § 13314 allows an elector to file a writ of mandate to correct a ballot error.
2. Bowen failed to use her discretionary authority to vet Obama (see Eldridge Cleaver).

Cites Minor, two parent, etc. Accuses Obama of commiting ballot (nomination) fraud; Bowen is, of course, complicit.

](*,)

I sense in the future a citation to Keyes v. Bowen. (Thanks, Taitz and Kreep!)

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:18 pm 

bob wrote:
1. Cal. Election Code § 13314 allows an elector to file a writ of mandate to correct a ballot error.
2. Bowen failed to use her discretionary authority to vet Obama (see Eldridge Cleaver).

](*,)

:D The Cleaver decision is right here in this fat law book. Oh wait...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:21 pm 

Piffle wrote:
The Cleaver decision is right here in this fat law book.

"For the record," SCOCA and SCOTUS did (silently) deny Cleaver's petitions (for mandate and cert., respectively).

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:22 pm 

bob wrote:

^^^^THIS

Thanks for the precedent

Sung to the tune of Thanks for the Memories :mrgreen:

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 pm 

Piffle wrote:
Quote:
The other six California petitioners are Pamela Barnett (Director of ObamaBallotChallenge.com), Sharon Chickering, George Miller, Tony Dolz, Neil Turner, and Gary Wilmott. All seven petitioners are affirmed as Ad Hoc registered voters wanabe vexatious litigators of California, each self-represented pro se in pro per without an attorney and without counsel.

FIFT

California has a sweet vexlit statute, too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:27 pm 

Don't think I've come across Sharon Chickering before. I'm pretty certain this is her:

http://twitter.com/L8terGa8ter

Quote:
Sharon Chickering
@L8terGa8ter San Diego, California USA
Wife, mother, grandmother, patriot, conservative, retired. Working on voter integrity. Likes Amazing Race, dogs, Texas holdem, Maine lobster, travel, Google

Nothing exciting in her tweets.

Edit: Now I'm certain it's her - been able to match telephone nos.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:34 pm 

According to the notorized statments ( :shock: ), all of the plaintiffs may be served at this fine property near the Yuba County airport.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:38 pm 

bob wrote:
Piffle wrote:
The Cleaver decision is right here in this fat law book.

"For the record," SCOCA and SCOTUS did (silently) deny Cleaver's petitions (for mandate and cert., respectively).

Uh huh. And with no trace of the ratio decidendi. For all I know, it might have been for failure to fill out the back side one of those omnipresent California forms.

I like how these stooges are demanding that Bowen be mandated to exercize her discretionary authority in the way they want it exercized. Is there something about the word "discretionary" that is hard to understand?

They parrot a great deal of Paraclete in this pleading. Does that make them parrotcletes? Just wondering.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:45 pm 

so they say they want to stop Obama from fund raising in California as well?

Quote:

Regarding that property above, I think it may belong to Perennial Presidential Candidate Ed Noonan.

Quote:
One of the seven California Petitioners is Edward C. Noonan of Olivehurst, Yuba County, CA. He is currently a 2012 Presidential candidate. He is a member of the American Independent Party.

ed's place:
http://noonan4president.blogspot.com/20 ... nd_19.html

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:46 pm 

Piffle wrote:
Uh huh. And with no trace of the ratio decidendi.

Exactly. Both SCOCA and SCOTUS were presented with discretionary (there's that word again!) writs. That courts would not excercise their discretion to take the case of a facially invalid candidate does not mean the court approved of the Secretary of State's actions (or that they were even legal actions). Courts decline to exercise discretion for all kinds of reasons.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:47 pm 

Just FYI... also at Jack's.

Noonan, et al. v Bowen, et al. - Petition for a Prerogative Writ of Mandate and Restraint of Fund Raising

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:58 pm 

bob wrote:
According to the notorized statments ( :shock: ), all of the plaintiffs may be served at this fine property near the Yuba County airport.

To quote my favorite actress "what a dump."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:21 pm 

I vaguely remember the bad George Miller from California politics. The good George Miller is a D congressman, a fine human being. The bad one is a gadfly in the ointment.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:37 pm 

Litlebritdifrnt2 wrote:
Yet again these so called fucking "patriots" seem to think that another country can dictate the citizenship of children born in their country. How about I, as a British citizen, hereby declare that everyone born in the US is hereby a British Citizen, is that okay? Fucking morons.

Well, that just met with my wife's approval.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:07 pm 

This is such a mixed bowl of nuts that it will take me some time to track through the diverse statutes they have tossed in.

But for starters, they are quoting the same CCP section - 44 - as Orly did in Taitz v. Dunn. Taitz thought, and these loons do too, that it is a section that expedites hearing of election cases in the trial court. It is not. It applies, as it says in black and white, to appeals.

Judge Glass told Orly that. She might remember it. But I guess no one is asking Orly for help these days.

As for the rest...

I'll be back.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:09 pm 

mimi wrote:

Regarding that property above, I think it may belong to Perennial Presidential Candidate Ed Noonan.

Almost certainly - he definately lives in that street:

Quote:
I am a registered voter of Yuba County at my new address, 11th Ave, Olivehurst, CA 95961

http://noonan4president.blogspot.com/2012/01/letter-to-my-state-party-chairman.html

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 pm 

As someone who grew up in Sacramento, if I was lookin' to meet a single guy with a thing for white hoods and burning things, I'd head up Yuba way....

“I have seen purer liquors, better segars, finer tobacco, truer guns and pistols, larger dirk and Bowie knives, and prettier courtesans here in San Francisco than in any other place I have ever visited, and it is my un-biased opinion that California can and does furnish the best bad things that are obtainable in America." Hinton R. Helper -1855

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:13 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Prediction:

Demurrer.

Incoherent opposition.

Ruling: Sustained without leave to amend.

Appeal.

[2014] Affirmed.

Petition to SCOCA.

[2014] Denied.

Petition to SCOTUS

[2015] Denied.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next