Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next   
 Post subject: N.H. Election Challenge
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:08 pm 

kimba wrote:
ZekeB wrote:
kimba wrote:
Well, he did, but I don't see how that makes him hate Europe. While he was on his mission in France, he was injured so badly in a car accident they were ready to declare him dead. He had a long recovery.

The paparazzi was chasing his car? They musta known he was pre-ordained for something higher.

Yeah, yeah I knew someone would ask for the linky, but I thought it would be your grumpy brother. Apparently it did have some religious implications though.
And it was Bourdeaux, not Paris.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/24/world/europe/24iht-24Romney.6300715.html?pagewanted=all

Just think, instead of the misery of living in a grand manse in Paris, he could have had the pleasures of slogging through the paddy fields and jungles of Viet Nam as so many of his contemporaries were drafted to do. It's another of those subjects he does not like to talk about. It's strange that Ron Paul made a big deal out of Newt's deferments but AFAIK did not mention Romney's status.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 pm 

esseff44 wrote:
What's Romney got against Europe? He must have had a bad experience there as a Mormon missionary. How would it help the US to have a president with a grudge against our most important partners and allies and who shows show much disrespect for them?

Like GWB?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:31 pm 

Just for completeness - Andy Martin finished with 19 votes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:22 pm 

Welsh Dragon wrote:
Just for completeness - Andy Martin finished with 19 votes.

Anybody who is a nobody will get votes. Just look at Taitz. In a general election you can bet that at least 20% of the voters will throw their votes away, being they are clueless about any of the candidates. The only thing with people like Taitz is they figure that capturing 20% of the votes is a great victory. If Martin had to pay $1,000 to be in each of the primaries, how many do you think he would really enter?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:22 am 

Um, what did Mitt do to possibly piss off Europe? I don't recall seeing anything in the news about something like that....

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:44 pm 

Before I commence my long weekend of reading trashy novels on my kindle and eating bon-bons, I checked for birtherstan's latest.

Did we know that Susan Delemus and Larry Rappaport's birther bill got quashed? With a mention of the recent "circus" that had come to town?

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/3 ... 8d2=google

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:01 pm 

Maru wrote:
Before I commence my long weekend of reading trashy novels on my kindle and eating bon-bons, I checked for birtherstan's latest.

Offtopic :
=)) I am SO there! W2 claimed the computer for the whole weekend, so I downloaded the first 6 Cynster books by Stephanie Laurens for this weekend. I just need the bon-bons. :-bd (Although I do have the bon-bon spoon.)

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:24 pm 

Whatever4 wrote:
Maru wrote:

Offtopic :
=)) I am SO there! W2 claimed the computer for the whole weekend, so I downloaded the first 6 Cynster books by Stephanie Laurens for this weekend. I just need the bon-bons. :-bd (Although I do have the bon-bon spoon.)

Offtopic :
And all these years I've been using my fingers to eat my bon-bons. I can't believe how déclassé and gauche I've been. I must be feeling the same way a birther feels when he/she walks in to a library -- so out of my class. Unlike birthers, I can easily correct my situation with a couple of clicks at Amazon* as I buy 2 bon-bon spoons -- one with the pierced bowl and the other with a solid bowl so I'm ready for any occasion . As doG is my witness, I will only eat bon-bons with a spoon from this day forward. :D :D

*Well I did have use the external link at Amazon to go to the seller's site. Who knew there was such a thing as bon-bon spoons and in more one than one style. The things I learn here at Fogbow. There's something for everyone. \:D/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:49 pm 

majorbabs wrote:
Whatever4 wrote:
Maru wrote:

Offtopic :

Offtopic :
And all these years I've been using my fingers to eat my bon-bons. I can't believe how déclassé and gauche I've been. I must be feeling the same way a birther feels when he/she walks in to a library -- so out of my class. Unlike birthers, I can easily correct my situation with a couple of clicks at Amazon* as I buy 2 bon-bon spoons -- one with the pierced bowl and the other with a solid bowl so I'm ready for any occasion . As doG is my witness, I will only eat bon-bons with a spoon from this day forward. :D :D

*Well I did have use the external link at Amazon to go to the seller's site. Who knew there was such a thing as bon-bon spoons and in more one than one style. The things I learn here at Fogbow. There's something for everyone. \:D/

Offtopic :
How about tomato servers? Pie forks? Fruit knives? Pickle forks? Poultry Shears? Bouillon AND cream soup AND Gumbo soup spoons? I... ummm... own all of these and many many more in the same pattern. In a custom cabinet. With slots for each type. :oops: I MAY have a problem...

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:10 pm 

Wherever4, I have reply to your last post over at Hijack This Thread. I don't want to get on the bad side of our greenies. :D :shock: :o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:01 pm 

Quote:
Motion for reconsideration was forwarded to the Secretary of State of NH and the Ballot law Commission

please accept this motion for reconsideration.

This motion is being promptly filed due to new evidence.

See, attached witness sworn testimony and exhibits entered into evidence, showing Barack Obama
1. using a forged birth certificate, stolen Social Security number
3. using last name, which is not legally his.

Due to the above evidence I am seeking annulment of any and all votes cast for candidate Obama, due to the fact, that those votes were obtained by virtue of elections fraud, wire fraud, Social Security fraud and uttering of forged/altered identifications documents.

Please, advise me, whether the ballot law commission will hold a hearing on this new evidence or will decide based on evidence submitted herein without a hearing.

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31850 :twisted:

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:08 pm 

Hmm

See judges finding that the above is of little, if any, probative value,

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 pm 

Occupation: Some-time, big-time studio numbers shuffler; full-time gadfly
"It's baaaaaackkk!"

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31850

If I recall from the NH Ballot Commission circus, Oily was asked if any Court had ever decided in her favor, or something like that. The answer, "No," hasn't changed. What a moron!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:51 pm 

Yoo hoo, Dr. Orly!

Shouldn't you really be sending this to the NH Supreme Court? Seriously, they went to all the trouble of denying your petition so shouldn't they get first dibs?

Are you planning to target Judge Land with one your new-and-improved ten-pound airdrops? Oh, please do!

And if you do, don't forget Judge Carter. He'd be bereft if he didn't get one.

Surely Judge Nishimura would also benefit from a good carpet-bombing, doncha think?

:hitthefan:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:44 pm 

Quote:
Motion for reconsideration was forwarded to the Secretary of State of NH and the Ballot law Commission

please accept this motion for reconsideration.

This motion is being promptly filed due to new evidence.

See, attached witness sworn testimony and exhibits entered into evidence, showing Barack Obama

Un-fucking-believable.

Isn't this the same "new evidence" as she had in her zibits the first time?

"Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards the rest." Paul Simon, The Boxer
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:58 pm 

ducktape wrote:
Un-fucking-believable.

Isn't this the same "new evidence" as she had in her zibits the first time?

=)) =)) Uh huh. What's new is that the hearing in Georgia transmogrified her old irrefutable ebidence into new, offishial on-the-record irrefutable ebidence conceded as unalienable troofs by the usurper hisself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:04 pm 

bob wrote:
Quote:

Due to the above evidence I am seeking annulment of any and all votes cast for candidate Obama

Forget about the Light and Dark sides of the Force, Orly has to be the strongest wielder of the Dumb Side of the Force in intergalactic history!

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm 

Astoundingly, Orly's letting the Rooster crow at her site:

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31850#comments :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:27 am 

jtmunkus wrote:
Astoundingly, Orly's letting the Rooster crow at her site:

Hell just froze over. Wonder how long it'll stay posted. :taunt:

"Your politics have no relation to morals."-
Niccolo Machiavelli to the Tea Party

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:13 am 

She needed somebody to stir up her troops, and I gladly contributed.

Didja see, after 7 posts implying that I'm full of shit, Orly joined in with a simple :D

I just put up another one, advising her FMs that she's not smiling because she honestly thinks she's going to win.

She's smiling because the fools are probably going to send her more cash. I'd mention the Tesla and the $4 million home, but then she wouldn't let it though ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:18 pm 

Occupation: Some-time, big-time studio numbers shuffler; full-time gadfly
Foggy wrote:

Didja see, after 7 posts implying that I'm full of shit, Orly joined in with a simple :D

I just put up another one, advising her FMs that she's not smiling because she honestly thinks she's going to win.

She's smiling because the fools are probably going to send her more cash. I'd mention the Tesla and the $4 million home, but then she wouldn't let it though ...

She is so mad at you that she lets you through moderation. Amazing! Keep it up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:23 pm 

ObjectiveDoubter wrote:
Foggy wrote:

She is so mad at you that she lets you through moderation. Amazing! Keep it up.

I don't think she was mad. She regularly allow obvious Obots to comment if she thinks it will get her FM to react. I have seen some comments that I would bet good money that Orly wrote pretending to be an Obot. There have been a couple of times she screwed up and you could see that she was playing Obot because same post appeared with her as the author then with a fake name as the author. It's all a game with Orly. I suspect a part of her wishes she could hang with us Obots because we are much more interesting and challenging than her FMs.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:44 pm 

Quote:
James A Davis SR
February 19th, 2012 @ 12:45 pm

Don’t pay any attention to FOGGY he must be on the dole and getting his communist hand outs and he knows when pappy in the white house is removed(one way or another)he will lose his hand outs.He would do better at a site of his own type.Idoits understand idiots.

=)) =)) =))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:40 pm 

jtmunkus wrote:

Quote:
James A Davis SR
February 19th, 2012 @ 12:45 pm

Don’t pay any attention to FOGGY he must be on the dole and getting his communist hand outs and he knows when pappy in the white house is removed(one way or another)he will lose his hand outs.He would do better at a site of his own type.Idoits understand idiots.

=)) =)) =))

I loved the comment that mention kerning and typewriters. It's obvious that this guy never used a typewriter to complete a form, Unless he was an excellent typist, he would have seen lots of kerning. In fact, when I was reading the file that one of the plaintiffs entered that included typewritten government records about Obama Sr., you could see lots of example of kerning in the old letters and/or documents. Idiots.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:01 pm 

"Don’t pay any attention to FOGGY he must..."
I went Orly'a site and fond lot of insults on foggy

I added this comment:
"On the Daniels report there are 2 entries for the Somerville, Ma. Address
Both show issued 1977-1979
One shows DOB: 1990
One shows DOB: 1890
All other entries on that page show 08/04/1961 as well as all the pages in the report"

it went into moderation and was deleted in one hr
so I added it again, same thing I added again 4th time
Orly does not want to let her fans know about the 1990

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next