Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 71  Next   
 Post subject: N.H. Election Challenge
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:51 pm 

Yea, berfin is getting quite exciting. -xx

As for an activist Judge swinging into the world of birfistan, considering one did get recently (or fairly recently) busted for using a penis pump on the bench during court I guess anything is possible. :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:44 pm 

MsDaisy wrote:
Yea, berfin is getting quite exciting. -xx

Don't tell Justin. :-$

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:16 pm 

From The Raw Story

New Hampshire Republicans again challenge Obama’s citizenship

Quote:
The made-up scandal that just won’t quit is back, with a vengeance.

A group of Republican lawmakers in New Hampshire asked the state’s attorney general on Tuesday to launch an investigation into President Barack Obama’s citizenship, The Associated Press reported.

[...]

“There’s sufficient controversy that I want it investigated,” Rappaport said in November, according to The Concord Monitor. “Every time this is brought up… we get a lot of flak, but we’ve never gotten an answer.”

[...]

President Obama released his birth certificate long before running for office. After challenges to its authenticity became popular among prominent Republicans, he publicly shamed them :lol: and released the original document, pulled from the state of Hawaii’s archives.

see more at the link

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:53 pm 

From the nashua telegraph.com...

We’ve had our fill of ‘birther’ babble :lol:

Quote:
Starting today, all eyes will be on New Hampshire in anticipation of Tuesday’s primary election, which once again could play a major role in determining the Republican presidential nominee for 2012.

So perhaps we should be thankful that state Rep. Larry Rappaport and his merry band of “birther” lawmakers chose Tuesday – a news day dominated by the first-in-the-nation Iowa caucuses some 1,300 miles away – to once again embarrass the state over their cockamamie crusade to keep President Barack Obama’s name off the Democratic primary ballot.

During a morning press conference in Concord, the Colebrook Republican, who was accompanied by some fellow GOP lawmakers, hand-delivered a signed affidavit to the office of Attorney General Michael Delaney, urging him once more to investigate whether the president is a U.S. citizen and therefore eligible to seek re-election to the nation’s highest elective office.

[...]

So far, the attorney general, New Hampshire Supreme Court and Ballot Law Commission have rejected all attempts to strip the president’s name from Tuesday’s ballot – and rightly so.

A controversy that should have been put to bed with the release of the president’s Honolulu birth certificate – both the short- and long-form versions – has now become a pointless exercise whose only accomplishment is holding New Hampshire up for public ridicule among the vast majority of Americans.

much more at the link

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:03 am 

The representatives and their attorney, Idiot Orly, Esq., have appealed to the US Supreme Court. =)) "This is not a birther issue."

Press conference of NH State Representatives. AG of NH Mike Delaney needs to launch criminal investigation of Obama, Sec of State Gardner and Ballot Law Commission members or he should be criminally prosecuted himself for being complicit in ObamaForgeryGate

! realist wrote:
^^^^^ LINK IS TO ORLY'S SITE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 am 

OMG! That video is hilarious! If SNL were to do a parody of birfers, it would look just like that video. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:11 am 

You know how sometimes you have an argument with someone and later you think of a great retort? You do the face palm thing and think "I wish I said that!"

So two years later, these clowns finally have a response to the AG's 2009 FOAD statement. :yawn:

Edit: It's especially fun when former NH Rep. Dick Marple gets going on how the British Nationality Act controls Constitutional eligibility. The old fart hijacks this presser more than once.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:29 am 

One of my favorite parts is when "Witness Mark Rosetti" speaks, with his (feathered) Paul Revere hat. =)) =))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:31 am 

The few reporters that seem to have attended kept asking, somewhat befuddled, "but what does this affidavit do?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:37 am 

raicha wrote:
The few reporters that seem to have attended kept asking, somewhat befuddled, "but what does this affidavit do?"

Clearly, their attorney, esq. advised them to submit an affidavit (in OrlyLaw, if it's notarized, it doesn't matter what it contains ;) ). =))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:39 am 

Some fun coverage from the Nashua Telegraph:

Quote:
The group attempted to hold the press conference in the Legislative Office Building, but were removed because they had not reserved the space. They moved to the State House press room.

Planning ahead is a birther hallmark.

Quote:
Democratic Party Chairman Raymond Buckley attended the press conference and ridiculed the Obama challenge.

“I don’t have a tin foil hat so I wasn’t able to follow everything they said,” Buckley said. “I do have some Reynold’s Wrap at home. I look forward to hearing the media repeat back on what they have said in a more understandable way.”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:42 am 

And from the Concord Monitor:

Quote:
But the attorney general's office doesn't plan to respond. "There's no request in it," said Associate Attorney General Richard Head, when asked about the affidavit yesterday. "I honestly can't figure it out."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:46 am 

Now I'm really sweating bullets.

The Birfers have Santa Claus on their side! And serving a daffydavit no less.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:28 am 

Occupation: World-class procrastinator and perpetual late-bloomer.
raicha wrote:
And from the Concord Monitor:

Quote:
But the attorney general's office doesn't plan to respond. "There's no request in it," said Associate Attorney General Richard Head, when asked about the affidavit yesterday. "I honestly can't figure it out."

I'm guessing Orly might have written it.

"And with the advent of LexisNexis and WestLaw, there is no more need for attorneys to spend hours researching. The relevant case law simply comes straight to the computer, ready to be copied to a word processor."
--Larry "Leisure Suit" Klayman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:02 am 

I think those folks have been drinking too much of drkate's water.

:lol:

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:49 am 
That was instructive. So many gems. I'd have told Mark Rosetti to get his own press conference. Former Rep Marple(?) is sure on top ofBirfism current events and scriptures, boy is he mad. Rep. Laurie Pettengill is younger than the usual birfer demo. With pocket constitution waving too!
Quote:
When you serve them, they have no choice, they have to take it.

Quote:
The largest crime that has ever been pulled over on the American people. This is a terrible crime.

Quote:
Ethnicicity. ..The offishul records of Kenya.

What cracks me up is they complain about how they didn't see the Attorney General, they talked to the "substitute", Michael Brown. I wonder if it ever occurred to them as state representatives to call and make an appointment. If the level of professionalism and mental maturity of these 4 or 5 is representative of state legislators in America today, we are in big trouble.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:11 am 

jtmunkus wrote:

ALERT< LINK To Orly's Website without warning!!!

Here's the youtube link.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

By the way, what difference would an affidavit do. Ok, basicly are sending a signed statement that they had a meeting with the AG and fed him a load of BS. Big deal. That doesn't prove anything other than they had a meeting and blathered a load of BS.

I don't get it, thank goodness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:30 am 

kimba wrote:
What cracks me up is they complain about how they didn't see the Attorney General, they talked to the "substitute", Michael Brown. I wonder if it ever occurred to them as state representatives to call and make an appointment. If the level of professionalism and mental maturity of these 4 or 5 is representative of state legislators in America today, we are in big trouble.

Every state has crackpot lunatics who get up and scream gibberish in town halls until finally told to STFD and STFU.

Apparently, in New Hampshire, they elect them to public office in what seems like startlingly large numbers. This is apparently an artifact of having an inordinately large House of Representatives (400 members) (the largest state House in the country) for the number of people in the state, 1,318,200 (42nd highest population in the country), so that unlike most states, it only takes a handful of nuts in a small enclave of nuts to send a frothing-at-the-mouth whacked out moron to the House.

Considering there are probably at least a half-dozen wackos in the U.S. House of Representatives, the New Hampshire nutjobs are, while apparently crazier than anyone in the U.S. House, not that disproportionate. They could probably reduce the number of nutjobs by having larger districts and a less unwieldy House.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:36 am 

The 'rank and file' birthers (KBOA, NoNeckNancy, etc.) really believe that affidavits are "evidence" and "prove" things.

I don't get how they don't realize that anybody can write anything they want in an affidavit. ](*,)

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:54 am 

Occupation: Harvester of the souless, labeller of the deluded, flayer of the intolerant...Birfoons have accused me of being heartless....It's not true I do have a heart, of a small child, in a box, under my bed.
I love how they keep screaming "We aren't Birthers, it's not a Birther issue" then promptly keep screaming about his birthright....... :evil:

Pest and Fail.......Member of Obama’s Brown Shirt corps
Gretawire..........Communist/terrorist
Freeperville........"League of Evil" and banned "Obama Zot"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:14 pm 

Piffle wrote:
Now I'm really sweating bullets.

The Birfers have Santa Claus on their side! And serving a daffydavit no less.

Are you referring to the Amish-looking dude with the funky hat?

Turning the Scale.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:19 pm 

That video had great entertainment value! The editing was superb. Those long silences enhanced the drama. The back-lighting of the subjects at the press conference was cinematography worthy of an Oscar. :-bd

What do you think the receptionist had to say on the call? I suspect it was something like "Sir, there is a group on crazies here to see the Atty. General."

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:40 pm 

From the UnionLeader:
Quote:
Previously, the group's attorney, Orly Tzitz, of California had asked the Ballot Law Commission to remove the President's name from the ballot, but the commission turned down the request. Tzitz has appealed that ruling to the U.S. Supreme Court, Rappaport said.

Tzitz herself has not mentioned that she actually filed anything with SCOTUS, and nothing new is on the SCOTUS docket.

And the New Hampshire primary is next Tuesday.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:42 pm 

Rappaport sez: "... we met with him to protest the eligibility of Barack Obama."

Yeah, we know that's what you're protesting. Do YOU know that's what you're protesting?

We can't stand it that he's eligible :(( :(( :((

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:58 pm 

Who is the crazy off-camera voice in the video? Anybody know?

Turning the Scale.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 71  Next