Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 71  Next   
 Post subject: N.H. Election Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:28 pm 

I didn't see the letter that Tony Dolz received from NH. This is a few days old, so maybe you all saw it already.

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/nh-dolz ... lly-denied

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:35 pm 

Wait, there are only a dozen patriots in the whole wide world who wrote to support Orly and her NH cause? It's a disgrace I tell ya...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:46 pm 

mimi wrote:
I didn't see the letter that Tony Dolz received from NH. This is a few days old, so maybe you all saw it already.
<snip>
Your complaint was received along with approximately a dozen others, and all were substantially the same as the one filed by Dr. Orly Taitz.
<snip>
http://obamaballotchallenge.com/nh-dolz ... lly-denied

Not so hidden between the lines: The worst lawyer in the history of the galaxy adequately represented your views as well as all of her other flying monkeys.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:22 am 

From Rondeau's House of Sedition and Moonbatshit craziness...

[b]New Hampshire House of Representatives Members to Hold Press Conference on Obama’s Eligibility on January 3

“WE NEED TO INFORM THE PUBLIC”
by Sharon Rondeau[/b]

More accurately stated as "WE NEED TO MISINFORM THE PUBLIC."

Quote:
On January 3, 2012, several members of the New Hampshire House of Representatives will hold a press conference with the primary purpose of informing New Hampshire citizens and registered voters that Barack Hussein Obama may not be eligible to serve as president and therefore should not have his name appear on the 2012 presidential ballot.

[...]

Rappaport said that at the time we spoke with him on December 31, a statement to be made at the press conference was in second-draft format. Working on the statement with him are Reps. Lou and Carol Vita and Harry Accornero.

[...]

Our biggest concern is that the public becomes aware of what’s going on. We think that the public does not understand, and it is our effort to try to enlighten them. I would cite three things: First of all, there was Emmerich de Vattel’s Law of Nations :roll: , which gave the definition at the time of the Founders. Second, there was the case Minor v. Happersett from 1875 ](*,) , which established the definition of “natural born Citizen” as one who has two American-citizen parents. We have tons of evidence that Obama’s alleged father was not a citizen. He never held a green card and was never a resident alien. In fact, the truth is he was thrown out of the country.

Rappaport also cited Senate Resolution 511, passed in April 2008, which declared that John McCain was a natural born Citizen by virtue of having two U.S.-citizen parents, but that Obama was not held to the same standard, and he “didn’t know why.”

What a bunch of morons.

There is, as they say, more at the link.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:43 am 

WTF? They're not even going to mention that he wasn't born here?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:40 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
Larry Rappaport sez

Quote:
“There’s no guarantee that any major media will cover it ... "

They may cover it, but not in the way you think, Mr. Representative.

"This could be it Folks!" - charlesmountain January 19, 2011 at 1:09 am

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:21 pm 

MaineSkeptic wrote:
WTF? They're not even going to mention that he wasn't born here?

And why they never cite Senate Resolution 225?

http://senatus.wordpress.com/2009/07/29 ... tizenship/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:04 am 

Quote:
People of the state of IA threw of the bench corrupt judges of the Supreme court. there are calls to remove from the bench corrupt judges of the Supreme Court of NH, corrupt secretary of state and corrupt members of the ballot law commission. I need your help in research in removal/impeachment of all of these corrupt officials in NH. 3/4 of their house is Republican, time to start

Maria wrote:
I’ve got Ballot Law Commissioner, Jane Clemons, ON TAPE lying! During the interview, Jane claims her job is to make sure the candidate was born here. Now why didn’t she say that at Orly’s hearing? In this video, Jane also degrades the Birthers and calls us conspiracy theorists and with this bias, I don’t see how it’s possible for her to remain on the ballot law commission with this partiality.
Listen to this woman lie through her teeth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTKHG2Miw-A YouTube – Videos from this email

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29910 :twisted:

1. Iowan voters voted to not retain three justices in response to its ruling on same-sex marriages. Is Taitz saying that any judge who strikes down same-sex marriage bans are corrupt?

2. Even assuming the New Hampshire Constitution permits its legislature to impeach its judges, the house leadership already told Taitz to FOAD. How does Taitz expect impeach proceedings to occur without the blessing of the republican leaders?

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:32 am 

bob wrote:
2. Even assuming the New Hampshire Constitution permits its legislature to impeach its judges, the house leadership already told Taitz to FOAD. How does Taitz expect impeach proceedings to occur without the blessing of the republican leaders?

How come this senator-not-to-be thinks she can meddle with local politics in a state where she is not even a resident, far less a voter?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:18 am 

RTH10260 wrote:
bob wrote:

How come this senator-not-to-be thinks she can meddle with local politics in a state where she is not even a resident, far less a voter?

Proposition 8? (Half-snark :) )

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:50 am 

bob wrote:
Quote:
People of the state of IA threw of the bench corrupt judges of the Supreme court. there are calls to remove from the bench corrupt judges of the Supreme Court of NH, corrupt secretary of state and corrupt members of the ballot law commission. I need your help in research in removal/impeachment of all of these corrupt officials in NH. 3/4 of their house is Republican, time to start

Maria wrote:
I’ve got Ballot Law Commissioner, Jane Clemons, ON TAPE lying! During the interview, Jane claims her job is to make sure the candidate was born here. Now why didn’t she say that at Orly’s hearing? In this video, Jane also degrades the Birthers and calls us conspiracy theorists and with this bias, I don’t see how it’s possible for her to remain on the ballot law commission with this partiality.
Listen to this woman lie through her teeth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTKHG2Miw-A YouTube – Videos from this email

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29910 :twisted:

1. Iowan voters voted to not retain three justices in response to its ruling on same-sex marriages. Is Taitz saying that any judge who strikes down same-sex marriage bans are corrupt?

The youtube listed above is textbook birfidiot. It plays segments from a NH radio show where Jane Clemons talks about her experience in public service, the duties of the Ballot Commission, and the November Orly hearing. Each segment is bracketed by text slides with the birther 'response' (read in that annoying robo-voice).

The idiocy is literally in black and white. Here's the segment where Ms. Clemons allegedly "admits" that the Ballot Commission "job" is to "make sure" candidates are born where they say they are born:

Quote:
CLEMONS: Our job... when the Secretary of State said that he had met all the requirements to file his ballot in New Hampshire --

HOST: 'He' being President Obama.

CLEMONS: -- right. And anybody can come into New Hampshire... to get on a ballot, you have to state who you are, where you were born, where you live [...video edit, but I don't think anything is missing...] pay your $1,000, and you're on the ballot! Under perjury, if you have indeed perjured yourself in the form -- that's all it is. A one thousand dollars, you are who you are, and if somebody finds out you're not, well then you're going to be accused of perjury.

Do you see where she says that the Ballot Commission "job" is to "make sure" candidates are born where they say they are born? Me neither.

Here are the slides that appear (1) at the "edit" point of the quote above, and (2) after the end of the quote above:

(1)

(2)

These people are half a step away from recording white noise, and then claiming the "voices" are "confirming" that Obama is a usurper.

into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:17 am 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
verbalobe wrote:
Maria wrote:

The youtube listed above is textbook birfidiot. It plays segments from a NH radio show where Jane Clemons talks about her experience in public service, the duties of the Ballot Commission, and the November Orly hearing. Each segment is bracketed by text slides with the birther 'response' (read in that annoying robo-voice).

The idiocy is literally in black and white.

The textbook birfidiot is KBOA. She's pimping her latest video on all the birfer blogs. The unedited, uninterrupted interview on WMSN's Granite State View can be heard here beginning at 30:00.

Good luck, birfers, in trying to remove Jane Clemons from the Ballot Law Commission. Jane is the former Chairperson of the Election Law Committee in New Hampshire's House of Representatives. She, and her husband Michael, are highly respected political fixtures in the state. Their son, Nick, was New Hampshire state director of Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential primary campaign, and youngest son Ben is an alderman on the Nashua city council.

"This could be it Folks!" - charlesmountain January 19, 2011 at 1:09 am

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:26 am 

regarding the big non-presser coming up tomorrow, where NH's insane legislators are going to go full Vattel, would somebody list the Candidates who may have been birfed in previous years, but weren't.

I believe Geraldine Ferraro's parents would not have passed Vattelism. Am I wrong?

Anyway, I think maybe what I'm looking for was posted somewhere. Probably Loren's blog. I should go there.

Should these legislators get any press, I'd like same press to ask what's the difference between prior candidates and this president?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:31 am 

Quote:
Should these legislators get any press, I'd like same press to ask what's the difference between prior candidates and this president?

Including present candidates.

If this is "all about the Constitution," why has not one of the present GOP candidates or "fake" challenger candidates been asked to provide all their papers... original BCs, kindergarten records, college transcripts, etc.

Someone asked that question in one of the ORYR threads and the answer was "if you want to know where Romney was born, just ask." (note there was no mention in that reply of parents). Though at the P&E there is all sorts of BS about George/Mitt and natural born citizenship... though I noticed this morning that Kerchner had straightened them out, including the Article2PAC nonsense about the "real" definition of nbc. :roll:

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 am 

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
[b][color=#000080]The textbook birfidiot is KBOA. She's pimping her latest video on all the birfer blogs.

Ah. I should have known. No good can come of this. * backs away slowly *

(On the upside: I did begin to wonder if it's problematic that there are "all these" klowns coming out of the woodwork.... it's reassuring that "all these" is really just one klown. :lol: :lol: )

into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 am 

realist wrote:
Quote:

Including present candidates.

Andy Martin is on the New Hampshire republican primary ballot. :-

Oh: There are 14 names on democratic ballot, including Obama's. Another Taitz victory!

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:03 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Where's Loretta Miller Leah Lax?

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 pm 

Maria wrote:

I'd wager that Maria is LYING, she doesn't have anything on TAPE. I'd bet its on some digital media, but certainly NOT TAPE!

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:50 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Where's Loretta Miller Leah Lax?

Vermin Supreme should have been on the GOP fiasco. It would probably win.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:52 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
GreatGrey wrote:
Maria wrote:

I'd wager that Maria is LYING, she doesn't have anything on TAPE. I'd bet its on some digital media, but certainly NOT TAPE!

Is the is one of those where the candidate swears that he/she/it is qualified under the penalty of perjury? If so, then there IS NOTHING WRONG. Stupid Birfers

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:02 pm 

P&E: New Hampshire Legislators Send “Another Shot Heard Around the World” From Concord
Quote:
New Hampshire State Representatives Challenge State Attorney General on Election Fraud Investigation

Today concerned New Hampshire State Representatives delivered a signed affidavit to the State Attorney General Michael Delaney, stating that in 2009 Representative Larry Rappaport, Mr. Lucien Vita (now a State Representative), and Representative Carol Vita met with New Hampshire State Attorney General Michael Delaney and argued that they believed Barack Obama was not eligible to be President of the United States and requested that Attorney Delaney launch an investigation of Mr. Obama’s credentials. The three believed that the people of New Hampshire had been defrauded by Mr. Obama’s candidacy. The Attorney General stated it was a federal matter and refused to investigate.

:yawn:

Obviously Rondeau P&E's copy desk attended the Bachmann School of History.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 pm 

Occupation: Harvester of the souless, labeller of the deluded, flayer of the intolerant...Birfoons have accused me of being heartless....It's not true I do have a heart, of a small child, in a box, under my bed.
Yeaaaah, it went from a Gosh Darned News Busting Press Conference to.....well a whiney letter........ :lol:

Pest and Fail.......Member of Obama’s Brown Shirt corps
Gretawire..........Communist/terrorist
Freeperville........"League of Evil" and banned "Obama Zot"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:39 pm 

Now that we are in the full throttle election season, I can see that birfing has become the thing itself. It's no longer about Obama, it's only about the birfers. It's not about the GOP candidates not being held to the same "standard", it's not about the Consititution, it's them in their own little made up world with their own little made up "facts" and "evidence", their own corroborating "news" outlets, screeching only to each other. Chemtrails made 'em do it. :D

It's a huge, ugly circle jerk. And still highly entertaining.

Or has it been this way all along and I'm reaaaaalllly slow?

Edit: I actually used to worry, at the beginning, that they would find one of those activist judges they decry, only who is on their side, who has an agenda, who might take this up and validate some of their stupid conclusions.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:48 pm 

Occupation: World-class procrastinator and perpetual late-bloomer.
Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
The textbook birfidiot is KBOA. She's pimping her latest video on all the birfer blogs. The unedited, uninterrupted interview on WMSN's Granite State View can be heard here beginning at 30:00.

Ah. KBOA. That would make the slides one of the very rare examples of comic sans used appropriately.

"And with the advent of LexisNexis and WestLaw, there is no more need for attorneys to spend hours researching. The relevant case law simply comes straight to the computer, ready to be copied to a word processor."
--Larry "Leisure Suit" Klayman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:49 pm 

kate520 wrote:
Now that we are in the full throttle election season, I can see that birfing has become the thing itself. It's no longer about Obama, it's only about the birfers. It's not about the GOP candidates not being held to the same "standard", it's not about the Consititution, it's them in their own little made up world with their own little made up "facts" and "evidence", their own corroborating "news" outlets, screeching only to each other. Chemtrails made 'em do it. :D

It's a huge, ugly circle jerk. And still highly entertaining.

Or has it been this way all along and I'm reaaaaalllly slow?

It's never been about the Constitution. It's always been about Obama (and now as you say maybe mostly about the birthers themselves... or at least their "leaders."

If it were truly about the Constitution, if all those who wrap themselves in the flag while cradling the Bible really cared about the constitutional eligibility of a presidential or vice presidential candidate, all those running, even the fake vanity candidates running only for the privilege of contesting Obama's eligibility would have been asked for all their papers proving their nbc=ness according to birther standards.

Obviously, that has not (and will not) happen... and even if it were to happen those other candidates will not be held to the same standard of "proof" as they wish to hold Obama.

As I stated earlier, in this thread or perhaps another, there was a comment at ORYR some time back asking the birthers about Romney's proof of nbc-ness, i.e., where he was born. The reply was along the lines of if you wish to know where Romney was born, just ask. That is the standard others will be held to, if even that.

Image x 3 Image x 21

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 71  Next