Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 71  Next   
 Post subject: N.H. Election Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:43 am 

The NH Supreme Court has ruled, from Orly

Quote:
Here is the decision by the Supreme Court of NH. No explanation. I am reviewing the writings by Justice Breyer before I file anything with him

[imgwidth=]http://obamaballotchallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/NH-Appeal-Denied1.jpg[/imgwidth]
xx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29746

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:38 am 

Quote:
A motion for Reconsideration and Stay is being sent to the Supreme Court of NH. Shocking video of Sec of State of NH, caught on tape flagrantly violating election laws

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29752

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:00 am 

Black Box Voting is Bev Harris' site, she is new BFF with Meroooooni.

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:06 am 

GreatGrey wrote:
Black Box Voting is Bev Harris' site, she is new BFF with Meroooooni.

That shows the level of degradation to which the fraud and charlatan Bev Harris is willing to sink.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:21 am 

hitch wrote:

Here is the decision by the Supreme Court of NH. No explanation. I am reviewing the writings by Justice Breyer before I file anything with him

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6843&start=1475#p321741

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:34 am 

bob wrote:
Quote:
A motion for Reconsideration and Stay is being sent to the Supreme Court of NH. Shocking video of Sec of State of NH, caught on tape flagrantly violating election laws

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29752

Quote:
submitting this video as new evidence, which justifies motion for reconsideration and stay pending review of the motion.

New evidence of what, pertaining to the primary ballot, exactly? I don't think "new evidence" means what Orly thinks it means. Neither does "stay" mean what she thinks is means. :lol:

And it's just like Germany in the 30s and 40s...

Quote:
This country is turning into a fascist regime. Remember, in Germany in 1930s and 1940s there were courts and judges, who kept the facades and dealed with divorces and petty thefts, when millions were slaughtered.

Or maybe it's JUST LIKE PEARL HARBOR!! :P

And she's wasting more time, money, and paper...

Quote:
I need volunteers to make copies of this video and my pleadings and send those to members of the House oversight Committee, House committee on the Judiciary and as many Congressmen as possible as well as international courts for Human Rights.

](*,)

And she needs some birfer helpers to do the above.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:54 am 

Occupation: Domestic goddess and vampire slayer (but not at the same time)
A Legal Lohengrin wrote:
That shows the level of degradation to which the fraud and charlatan Bev Harris is willing to sink.

If she thinks there might be $$$$$ in it for her somewhere, Bev's willing to lower the floor a bit more.

Hate is universal, but it rarely survives a good bitch-slapping. ~Estiveo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:06 am 

Realist, you haz to understand the “Orly definition” of the term “new evidence”. =; New evidence is what ever she can dig up that is new to her. This video is 4 years old, but she JUST got it so it’s new. And of course she couldn’t have submitted it any sooner because the FM’s just sent it to her. Also under Orlylaw evidence doesn’t actually have to pertain to anything specific, it just has to be something kinda sorta close that she can make a zibit out of. Preferably LARGE zibits that can be printed on Tee shirts and officially verified by copy machine salesmen.

OTOH, in regard to the ballot boxes, IIRC hasn’t Orly been blaming all of the alleged elections fraud in this country on Hugo Chavez and his cheap corrupted and easily hackable electronic voting machines? Which is why she claims that the only “safe and secure” way to conduct an election is paper ballots? :-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:38 am 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
Make sure there is some requirement to send rerecordable media such as DVDRWs and VHS tapes. We need some more room to record movies.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:43 am 

realist wrote:
hitch wrote:

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 75#p321741

=)) =))

My attempt at a rough syllabus:

Quote:
Petition of Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire & a.

On December 15th, an unstable dentist masquerading as an attorney, joined by six deranged state legislators and a convicted terrorist, filed a steaming pile of poo. Not being able to identify this pile more precisely, the Court generously characterized it as "an appeal document." Because the Court has better things to do than to comb through the meritless rantings of morons, the appeal document was summarily rejected.

Appeal declined; petition denined.

All five Justices concurred in the decision.

Yoo hoo, Dr. Orly! Wanna know why the header uses your full title with the "Esquire" spelled out? It isn't because they don't know how to use abbreviations (note the "& a."). It's because they consider you the funniest joke that's hit that court in many years. Trust me.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:15 am 

Orly seeking suckeggs?

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29762 :evil:

Very important, I need court transcribers
Posted on | December 29, 2011 | No Comments

Quote:
I need court transcribers to transcribe the video below, showing Secretary of State of NH Bill Gardner braking the chain of custidy, not placing ballots in the vault, being confronted with it, and later in the morning the room with ballots is shown unlocked, seals are broken. We do not know, what is there. It is powerful evidence, historic record of the magnitude of corruption and lawlessness in US Presidential elections. I need it transcribed and I need it downloaded on CDs, so I can send them to court as evidence.

Evidence of what? Bev Harris and company illegally entering the building, tampering with ballot boxes of counted ballots? Certainly nothing which pertains to the current NH primary, and really not "evidence" of anything which shows any "corruption and lawlessness" (well, except perhaps on the part of Bev and company.

But, if Orly now wants to get in bed with Bev Harris... :-bd

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:26 am 

Why can't Chito do it? I will make a CD for a measly $10,000. Just leave a PM for me Orly.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:28 am 

realist wrote:

+1

Just ask folks at Democratic Underground about Bev and you would find out plenty.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:30 am 

Reality Check wrote:
realist wrote:

+1

Just ask folks at Democratic Underground about Bev and you would find out plenty.

Plus reading about Bev makes me miss elliewyatt. IIRC she did some postings on Bev's most excellent grifting activities.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:33 am 

realist wrote:
Evidence of what? Bev Harris and company illegally entering the building, tampering with ballot boxes of counted ballots? Certainly nothing which pertains to the current NH primary, and really not "evidence" of anything which shows any "corruption and lawlessness" (well, except perhaps on the part of Bev and company.

Meh. I'm waiting for Orly come up with new evidence implicating Obama in the kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:44 am 

realist wrote:

Plus reading about Bev makes me miss elliewyatt. IIRC she did some postings on Bev's most excellent grifting activities.

Yes she did indeed.

And she would just love the upcoming Battle of the Bitches TM as Obly and Meroni compete for Bev's attention.

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:16 am 

Orly Taitz wrote:
Just to be prpared I just went on Amazon.com and got the books by Justice Breyer “Active Liberty” and “Making Democracy work”(I wish).

Orly needs to recognize that her cause is already lost with Justice Breyer: his book reveals his belief that the U.S. is a democracy, not the republic that he should understand it to be.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:38 pm 

I am reviewing the writings by Justice Breyer before I file anything with him

Translation : Making sure I can accost him on his book tour.

Moderators : feel free to delete anything that offends/provides any assistance to the enemy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:18 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
Orly has no concept what is hearsay. Consider this exchange in the comment section to her post about the Bev Harris video:

Quote:
Fred
December 29th, 2011 @ 7:52 am

Even if you get the video transcribed, it is inadmissible as it is hear say evidence. Additionally, it has nothing to do with your suit about Obama’s name on the New Hampshire ballot. All you’re doing is giving the judges another chance to throw out your case due to lack of credible evidence that deals strictly with the case at hand — removing Obama’s name from the NH ballot.

Quote:
orly taitz
December 29th, 2011 @ 8:51 am

no, it shows a pattern of violations of election laws by the Sec of state. It is not hearsay, as he is cought on camera red handed

Hearsay is any out of court statement, offered in court to prove the truth of the matter asserted. IOW, any statement made other than by a witness while testifying. A video, a document, etc. is -- by definition -- hearsay. Only if it qualifies for one of the 24 exceptions under the Rules (it doesn't) would it be admissible.

Barring some exception to the hearsay rule, the only way that this would not be hearsay would be Mr. Gardner making these same statements while sitting in the witness chair.

"This could be it Folks!" - charlesmountain January 19, 2011 at 1:09 am

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 pm 

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29752#comments :evil:

"Interesting" exchange of comments at Orly's re the NH "new evidence." :P

Quote:
Bleached Starfish :shock:
December 28th, 2011 @ 10:53 pm

Checkmate !!!

Quote:
orly taitz
December 29th, 2011 @ 4:19 am

I don’t know if anything is a checkmate. We’ve seen so much corruption in courts, that I would not be surprised if these corrupt judges would put a stamp of approval on absolutely anything, any crime. I’ve seen them do it time and again. It might take an Egypt type revolt to clean up all of this corruption in courts and in elections

Quote:
Insight
December 29th, 2011 @ 6:42 am

I don’t understand, what this 4 year old video (not new evidence), could possibly have to do, with President Obama’s eligibility.

Now is, the time to concentrate on your, Senate run and getting those, documents from Fuddy, Orly, not chasing a losing case in, New Hampshire.

Quote:
Fred
December 29th, 2011 @ 7:52 am

Even if you get the video transcribed, it is inadmissible as it is hear say evidence.Additionally, it has nothing to do with your suit about Obama’s name on the New Hampshire ballot. All you’re doing is giving the judges another chance to throw out your case due to lack of credible evidence that deals strictly with the case at hand — removing Obama’s name from the NH ballot.

Quote:
orly taitz
December 29th, 2011 @ 8:51 am

no, it shows a pattern of violations :lol: of election laws by the Sec of state. It is not hearsay, as he is cought on camera red handed :P

\:D/

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 pm 

Only noteworthy evidence I saw in that video was of "election watchers" illegally tampering with Secretary of State's official voting supplies, and astute employees promptly and properly ejecting them.

These idiots could bring videos of people being turned away at the polls in Bosnia-Herzegovina in the '90's, and call it evidence of election fraud leading to the usurper Obama stealing our country.

I am so sick of these fuckers.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:41 pm 

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
Orly has no concept what is hearsay.

Why, it's almost as if she never studied the law at all... :-k

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:20 pm 

Quote:
Insight
December 29th, 2011 @ 6:42 am

I don’t understand, what this 4 year old video (not new evidence), could possibly have to do, with President Obama’s eligibility.

Now is, the time to concentrate on your, Senate run and getting those, documents from Fuddy, Orly, not chasing a losing case in, New Hampshire.

=)) =)) Whodda thunk that a random sprinkling of commas could be that funny.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:20 pm 

Orly's new and bestest BFF Rondeau tells Orly's story about discovering "MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD" in NH. :lol:

Atty. Orly Taitz Alleges “Massive Election Fraud” in New Hampshire

CITES FAULTY CHAIN OF CUSTODY OF BALLOTS
by Sharon Rondeau

Quote:
Atty. Orly Taitz has posted on her website a video of New Hampshire Secretary of State William Gardner failing to follow standard protocol with state ballots in 2008 and has described it as “massive election fraud.”

Describing the events depicted in the video, Taitz said, “This is the state of New Hampshire flagrantly violating election law. When you gather the ballots, there has to be a chain of custody. Everything has to be secure. As shown in the video, two reporters [-X interviewed Gardner and asked, ‘You were supposed to put all of those boxes with ballots in the vault. You did it yesterday; you did it the day before. Why now do you have all of those ballots and you’re not placing them in the vault?’ And Gardner and another man are just standing there and wouldn’t answer. They asked him the same questions ten times, and he would not answer.”

[...]

Taitz continued, “Then the two reporters left but came back the next morning. The room was unlocked and all the boxes were open. :^o They could have been removed easily, and we don’t know which boxes were the same boxes or different boxes. This was something that happened before and was observed by many. :shock: They have boxes with ballots that could be prepared months earlier and miraculously appear. This is the same Secretary of State Gardner who decided to put Obama on the ballot even though I’ve proven [-X to him that Obama has no documents.

[...]

Taitz is considering filing a Motion for Reconsideration with the New Hampshire Supreme Court to include the video as evidence of election fraud. She mentioned that court filing fees and the costs of printing, binding and shipping are as high as $1,000. She expects to be traveling to New Hampshire and Georgia, where a ballot challenge was recently filed, in the near future, as well as to Hawaii, where her case against Department of Health Director Loretta Fuddy, as defended by Deputy Attorney General Jill Nagamine,is still pending. :^o

Yes, there's more lies and BS at the link.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:14 pm 

George Miller makes friends with Mr. Ginsburg of NH. :P

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29784 :evil:

sent to NH state representative
Posted on | December 29, 2011 | No Comments

Quote:
Mr. Ginsberg:

Since you are a public servant and since you have been instrumental in making a mockery of New Hampshire, by failing to act to correct extreme malfeasance by appointed bodies concerning the perpetuation of election fraud, you should be listening to the public when they have something to say.

The video Mr. Rosner sent you is shocking, documented evidence of Mr. Gardner’s past failure to protect election integrity, which seems consistent with his present behavior and that of the Ballot Law Commission, which has utterly failed to enforce ballot law and protect the integrity of the NH electoral process.

Is the upcoming primary something to be proudly touted to the nation as the nation’s earliest and an example of the Republic in action- “Live Free or Die?” I think not.

Regards,
George Miller

Image x 3 Image x 21

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 71  Next