- Posts: 18646
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm
- Location: Texas Gulf Coast and North Fork of Long Island
- Occupation: Retired Mechanical Engineer
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... -PILF.html
1/17 Breaking: A former member of Trump’s voter fraud commission, J. Christian Adams, is being sued for defamation and voter intimidation. His organization, the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), is also named. Filing, from @scsj:
10:05 AM - Apr 12, 2018
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
- Posts: 7270
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 2:56 pm
- Location: Animal Planet
- Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse
This is a well written and readable complaint. It has an unusually long introduction setting the stage for the Section 1985 constitutional violation claims and the Voting Rights Act claims. There is a defamation count as well.
"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.