Anti-Birther article by Colliano and Conterio

MN-Skeptic

Postby MN-Skeptic » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:01 pm

[/break1]westernfreepress.com/2014/03/13/the-top-ten-birther-arguments-against-ted-cruz-and-why-they-are-completely-wrong/]The Top Ten “Birther” arguments against Ted Cruz, and why they are completely wrongThere's an anti-birther article at Western Free Press by Patrick Colliano and Gregory Conterio. They list ten arguments we've been hearing for years against Obama and debunks them. Sample:

Argument 1 – “Natural-born citizen” (NBC) and “Citizen at birth” (CaB) have completely different meanings.

Argument 4 – The Framers used the definition of NBC established by Emer de Vattel in his book The Law of Nations, which requires native birth, and TWO citizen parents.

Argument 8 – The Supreme Court decision Minor vs. Happersett establishes a legal precedent defining the meaning of NCB

Naturally, most of the comments are focusing on Obama.Oh, and David Farrar is one of the commenters.

everalm

Postby everalm » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:27 pm

It's garnered thread over at Freak Rethuglic and qu'elle surprise the usual suspects are there in (very small) droves.....[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3133000/posts]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3133000/posts

bob

Postby bob » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:32 pm

The sun rose today, so Farrar is in the comments. (As is another birther.)

Reality Check

Postby Reality Check » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:44 pm

When will Apuzzo land there? :lol:
“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

bob

Postby bob » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:47 pm

When will Apuzzo land there? :lol:

There is sooooo much Apuzzo bait there.But I suspect Apuzzo will snipe from an eleventy-part post in his own comment section. And then declare victory.

AnitaMaria

Postby AnitaMaria » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:52 pm

It's garnered thread over at Freak Rethuglic and qu'elle surprise the usual suspects are there in (very small) droves.....[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3133000/posts]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3133000/posts

It looks like RimJob's 'Cruz birfer' purge missed a few people.

Jocelyn9596

Postby Jocelyn9596 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:47 pm

It looks like RimJob's 'Cruz birfer' purge missed a few people.

I can't help but wonder if birthers ever contemplate the irony that they depend on the words of a foreigner, Vattel, in determining who is a natural born citizen of the U.S., considering their suspicion of all who they believe may have foreign allegiance due to their dual citizenship at birth?? ](*,) ](*,)

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Postby Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:39 pm

I'm having a ball of a time over there. One birther claimed that Ann Dunham would have been deported if she stayed married to Barack Obama Sr. I asked what the legal basis was for that claim. They then tried claiming Ann said she was moving to kenya. I asked where she said that. I was pointed to a quote from a friend of Ann Dunham saying Ann was excited to see Barack Obama Sr one day be able to return to his country. I pointed out how that doesn't back up the original claim. Never got a response on that one. This is the second time I heard a birther claim such without backing it up.Then there's another one claiming Justice Kennedy said they were avoiding the issue. They then post the clip of Justice Thomas and Rep Serrano. I explained to him the whole bit and that maybe he didn't notice but Justice Kennedy is white. When explained how much nonsense the claim was they failed to address it.Mike Mistiko from the facebook page Dave Shoetkas on the constitution showed up there. I tangled with Mike not too long ago. He's a crazy birther who claims he's running for President. I destroyed his claims and he blocked me. He came in saying that allegiance is based entirely on parents and he asked me to show one quote from one of the founders stating otherwise. I posted the James Madison quote about the major criterion for allegiance being place of birth and in the US place is the most sure criterion. I never heard back on that one either.David Farrar is rambling using Apuzzo and Diogeneslamp from Freerepublic is there as well.

Return to “Debunking the Lies”