Status?

Joseph Robidoux III

Status?

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:59 am

I would still like to see Tester hold on. The polls were close in AZ for a while it would have been nice to pull a democratic win there. Guess We'll see.You were right about Tester winning in Montana. That one of two races I didn't mind finding out I predicted wrong. I also got Jez's home state wrong which turns out to be satisfying as well.

bob

Status?

Post by bob » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:35 am

I'll bet she gets at least one write in vote, If you can even do that in CA.No write-ins allowed for U.S. Senate races in California.Sekrit Stuffs!
Because I would have.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Joseph Robidoux III

Status?

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:53 am

My outsider question:Has anyone an overview on the overall outcome of the Senate elections?I stumbled across this while searching for info on a particular race.[/break1]rollcall.com/politics/casualtylist.html]http://www.rollcall.com/politics/casualtylist.htmlSort of a "Get your program. You can't tell who's who without a program".

Whatever4

Status?

Post by Whatever4 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:17 pm

My outsider question:Has anyone an overview on the overall outcome of the Senate elections?I stumbled across this while searching for info on a particular race.[/break1]rollcall.com/politics/casualtylist.html]http://www.rollcall.com/politics/casualtylist.htmlSort of a "Get your program. You can't tell who's who without a program".That is a very cool link. Just noticing how many 1-termers in the house were defeated in the past few years, and how far off the average 2010 were the house losses. I might be tempted to do a chart or two. :-bd
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Return to “U.S. Senate”