Lyin' Paul Ryan

TexasFilly

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:28 am

Yes! Let's make America the place you hide your money! Let's just adopt the Cayman Islands' tax laws!!!

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

esseff44

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by esseff44 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:40 am

Such enthusiasm for something that makes no sense at all when analyzed.

Patagoniagirl

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by Patagoniagirl » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:20 am

REALLY? Paul Ryan vows to protect sportsmen's rights. He shudders to think about a second Obama term. Speaking at the US Sportsment's Alliance "Save Our Heritage" banquet: "...I shudder as a gun owner, seeing his record when he was in the Illinois State Senate, what would he do if he never has to face the voters again?"Again with the Obama is going to take our guns bullshit. I SHUDDER to open my email and see the flurry of frantic FWD's from my gun-toting, racsist family members. (from a Yahoo article written by Shushannah Walshe for ABC OTUS NEWS)

Sterngard Friegen

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:22 am

Good for Ryan. Out on the hustings winning over undecided and independent voters. Oh.

TexasFilly

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by TexasFilly » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Ryan: ‘It Would Take Me Too Long’ To Explain Tax Plan’s MathPema Levy 11:23 AM EDT, Sunday September 30, 2012Paul Ryan responded to criticism that the math in Mitt Romney's tax plan doesn't ad up by telling "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace it would take too long to explain.“You haven’t given me the math,” Wallace said during an interview that aired Sunday."It would take me too long to go through all of the math,” Ryan said. :lol: Ryan stood by Romney's plan Sunday, which he said could cut rates, be revenue neutral and not raise taxes on the middle class.[/break1]talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/ryan-it-would-take-me-too-long-to]http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/e ... oo-long-to

Emma

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by Emma » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Mitt Romney and his running mate, Paul Ryan, share a similarly dim view of a very large portion of Americans, according to previously unreported remarks by Ryan. Both believe that many of their fellow citizens are dependent on government and have no motivation to improve their lives -- but they disagree over the precise number.Romney's estimate, famously, is 47 percent. For Ryan, it's 30 percent.[/break1]huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/02/paul-ryan-30-percent-welfare-state_n_1933730.html?1349213901&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/0 ... lp00000008

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Latest Bad lip reading Paul Ryan makes a video diary

Plutodog

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by Plutodog » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:04 am

Off Topic

* I have never been the beneficiary of any trust making $60K distributions/year, or any trust at all for that matter, so I believe you. ;)Me neither. But I am willing to become one of those people. If any of you would like to help me in that regard, contact me here or via PM and I'll make arrangements to help you make arrangements! Think how good that will make both of us feel!

Woof woof !

Uhhh yes, delighted to help out. But I will need a cash advance of $19999.95 to get everything ready and cover minor expenses. The brother-in-law of the taxi driver insists we cannot make the deal without him playing a crucial part. Please contact me here or pm me or send all your money directly to money@rmoney.cashcom.Check's in the mail. Could we put a rush on the trust finalization whilst we wait for the USPS? ;;)

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

TexasFilly

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Paul Ryan Has News For The Birthers: He’s Not One Of ThemRyan J. Reilly October 5, 2012, 3:40 PM Paul Ryan has figured out a way of letting the birthers down gently.Like many of his fellow congressmen, Ryan has been bombarded for years with letters from conspiracy theorists who believe President Obama was somehow secretly born in Kenya and so is ineligible to be president. The missives began even before Ryan became one of the president’s biggest foes on budget issues and more recently as he joined the GOP ticket alongside MItt Romney.But unlike some in his party who have been embarrassed by their own clunky and awkward responses to the birthers, Ryan has come up with an easy solution to deal with them.He simply sends them a copy of the president’s birth certificate.[/break1]talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/paul_ryan_obama_birthers.php]http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.c ... rthers.phpMore at the linky. Apparently, Ryan's been doing this with the COLB and then switched to the LFBC. What the crack reporter at TPM fails to address, of course, is the followup crazy letters that Ryan gets in response. Memo to Taitz: Paul Ryan needs to be added to your REEKO suit. Pronto.

DaveMuckey

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by DaveMuckey » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:45 pm

This may generate some troubles for Mr. Ryan....

[link]Paul Ryan Has News For The Birthers: He’s Not One Of Them,http://goo.gl/SkqcD[/link]

Like many of his fellow congressmen, Ryan has been bombarded for years with letters from conspiracy theorists who believe President Obama was somehow secretly born in Kenya and so is ineligible to be president. The missives began even before Ryan became one of the president’s biggest foes on budget issues and more recently as he joined the GOP ticket alongside MItt Romney.

But unlike some in his party who have been embarrassed by their own clunky and awkward responses to the birthers, Ryan has come up with an easy solution to deal with them.

He simply sends them a copy of the president’s birth certificate.

In response to questions from TPM this week, Ryan’s office provided copies of the form letters his staff has used over the years to respond to questions about the president’s citizenship. Polite and measured if not a little dry, the letters break the bad news to the birthers in the kindest possible terms.

[link]Linky,http://goo.gl/SkqcD[/link]

Sterngard Friegen

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:55 pm

I think Ryan's response is a cop out. And it leaves birthers with the hope that they can convert him. The LFBC, after all, is just a forgery.

TexasFilly

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:04 pm

This may generate some troubles for Mr. Ryan....Yoo hoo, Muckey, look uppy! ^^^^^^^^ ;;)

chinacreekpj

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by chinacreekpj » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:06 pm

I think Ryan's response is a cop out. And it leaves birthers with the hope that they can convert him. The LFBC, after all, is just a forgery.YUP

DaveMuckey

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by DaveMuckey » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:58 pm

This may generate some troubles for Mr. Ryan....

Yoo hoo, Muckey, look uppy! ^^^^^^^^ ;;)Ack! Missed it by that much.

SueDB

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by SueDB » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Read the letter. Nowhere does Mr. Ryan say that the President is eligible. He just ducks the question by sending the LFBC to the birthers, and telling them to make up their own mind.IMHO - This letter is some more sleazy shit by Ryan. He is walking the tightrope by saying...please contact me with anything your little heart desires.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

SueDB

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by SueDB » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:33 pm

[/break1]com/documents/2012/10/paul-ryans-2011-constituent-letter-about-obamas-birth-certificate.php?page=1]The Letter in Question (linkie for rikker)

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

TexasFilly

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:11 pm

h/t Huffpo

verbalobe

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by verbalobe » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 pm

It's going to be an interesting debate. I share esseff's concern about dishonesty in the public arena.A reporter asks if 'cutting taxes' will help accomplish the tactics that Ryan had just enunciated for reducing crime in the inner cities, among them increased enforcement of existing laws.Ryan snaps back 'those are your words, not mine,' ends the interview, and then the hot mike picks up something about 'putting words in someone's mouth.'WTF?Hasn't Ryan proposed cutting taxes? Tell me I'm dreaming.WTF is that about?If I thought I was living through 1984 during the run-up to Iraq II (war is peace, peace is war), I can't imagine what a Romney/Ryan administration would be like.(And that's aside from him wanting to teach inner-city dwellers 'discipline'. OMFG.)

TexasFilly

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Yes, the racist dog whistles always seem to find a way out of R/R's mouths. If churches and charities were the answer to inner city crime, there should be no inner city crime. So I thought the reporter's quip/question about cutting taxes as a panacea the GOP has been offering my entire life was rather appropriate. Apparently, Ryan has adopted the imperial "how dare you question me" that the Romney clan exudes.

xKat

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by xKat » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:29 pm

I don't know what discussion came before the "do we have a gun problem" question, but I find it curious that Ryan took that question straight to the inner city. Clearly there are problems with gun violence in the inner cities, but that isn't the only place where there is a problem gun violence.

If we amplify everything,
we hear nothing.

Jon Stewart
10/30/2010

TexasFilly

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:38 pm

I don't know what discussion came before the "do we have a gun problem" question, but I find it curious that Ryan took that question straight to the inner city. Clearly there are problems with gun violence in the inner cities, but that isn't the only place where there is a problem gun violence.Nope. Aurora, Colorado, not exactly an "inner city". Lots of gun violence out in the suburbs (where the faces are whiter, and the trees are just the right height) and rural areas as well.

xKat

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by xKat » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:56 am

I don't know what discussion came before the "do we have a gun problem" question, but I find it curious that Ryan took that question straight to the inner city. Clearly there are problems with gun violence in the inner cities, but that isn't the only place where there is a problem gun violence.Nope. Aurora, Colorado, not exactly an "inner city". Lots of gun violence out in the suburbs (where the faces are whiter, and the trees are just the right height) and rural areas as well.So just another Republican dog whistle - "they" have the problems, not us.

If we amplify everything,
we hear nothing.

Jon Stewart
10/30/2010

chinacreekpj

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by chinacreekpj » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:37 pm

For those who missed it, BuzzFeed readers are having a field day with Ryan's new bodybuilding photos: [/break1]buzzfeed.com/dorsey/make-your-own-paul-ryan-photoshoot]http://www.buzzfeed.com/dorsey/make-you ... photoshooteg: http://i.imgur.com/NB8zh.jpg

Emma

Lyin' Paul Ryan

Post by Emma » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:46 am

More Ryan hypocrisy: [/break1]theinvestigativefund.org/investigations/politicsandgovernment/1693/paul_ryan_quietly_requested_obamacare_cash/]http://www.theinvestigativefund.org/inv ... care_cash/Republican vice-presidential candidate Paul Ryan is barnstorming the country, promising to repeal every provision of health care reform if the Romney-Ryan ticket is elected this November. But a letter he wrote to the Obama administration may undermine this message.On December 10, 2010, Ryan penned a letter to the Department of Health and Human Services to recommend a grant application for the Kenosha Community Health Center, Inc to develop a new facility in Racine, Wisconsin, an area within Ryan's district. "The proposed new facility, the Belle City Neighborhood Health Center, will serve both preventative and comprehensive primary health care needs of thousands of new patients of all ages who are currently without health care," Ryan wrote. The grant Ryan requested was funded directly by the Affordable Care Act, better known simply as health care reform or Obamacare. The letter, among several obtained by The Nation and The Investigative Fund through a Freedom of Information Act request, is a stark reminder that even the most ardent opponents of Obamacare privately acknowledge many of the law's benefits.(more at link)

Return to “Presidential Election”