David Lory VanDerBeek (nutjob running for Nevada Governor)

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:32 pm

A new post at Free Republic by Cold Case Posse Supporter

Candidate For Nevada Governor Goes Birther: (Says) Obama Imposter With Phony Birth Certificate

Meet David Lory VanDerBeek, He is a candidate for governor of the state of Nevada. He was interviewed yesterday on a radio program and leveled devastating accusations against President Barack Obama. Mr. VanDerBeek leveled that Barack Obama is a imposter with no confirmed origins of birth. He stated "it's apparent he's lied about who he is". VanDerBeek didn't stop there. He went on and stated that his forged birth certificate is a felony documentation piece and a issue that deserves attention because "it's not a hoax and not a silly game". Mr. VanDerBeek elaborated that "Barack Obama sealed his school records, sealed other things about him and there's so many problem and there is no excuse for that". He went on to add that to be a leader, this is the price you have to pay when you enter public office.

(Excerpt) Read more at [/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=QjFxZ8JWST0] ( Candidate For Nevada Governor Goes Birther: Obama Impostor With - from Birther Report )

[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3055472/posts]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3055472/posts

The posts links to: [/break1]com/about/]http://nevadagovernor2014.com/about/

The Bloodlines and Lineage of David Lory VanDerBeek

Unlike the fraud in the White House, I am a U.S. citizen with a valid birth certificate, which I will present on demand. My wife and I have five children, also U.S. citizens. I graduated from high school in Lincoln County, Nevada. I am an Eagle Scout and a veteran of the Idaho Army National Guard in artillery. Currently, I am a licensed professional marriage and family therapist in Las Vegas. I have been a member of Nevada’s Constitution party (the Independent American Party of Nevada) since 2010. I was a candidate for State assembly in 2010, U.S. Senate in 2012, and currently Governor for 2014. I received 49,000 votes in 2012 in spite of being excluded from the public debates, polls, ignored by mainstream media, having no campaign organization, and only spending $650. The truth is that my message resonates with real thinking Americans who found me through the matrix. Since the last election my message has gone viral and now my website nevadagovernor2014.com and youtube channel [/break1]youtube.com/user/davidlory]http://www.youtube.com/user/davidlory both dwarf Nevada’s current outgoing governor’s website and youtube channel who has completely failed to provide leadership of any significance. Alexa.com rates all websites and shows my campaign website to be far, far more popular than my opponent’s, which has no substantive policy statements. I also have a very popular TV show called Occupy Freedom that will soon be national. People crave listening to what I have to say and what I am doing for our State, our nation, and our planet.
Edit: He forgot the Orly tactic of stating how many Google hits he has. :lol:

Edit: His "platform" can be found here: [/break1]com/issues/]http://nevadagovernor2014.com/issues/ :dontwanttolook:

A comment at Free Republic:

He is running for Governor not congress or against Obambi...so why bring up this when there is so much - like Yucca Mtn - to be in his campaign? Typical of poorly prepared candidate - losing focus on pocketbook issues to talk about something he can’t fix.

by q_an_a
Off Topic
another comment:

To: Cold Case Posse Supporter

“Barack Hussein Obama”, the name applied to the Current Occupant of the White Hut, does not accurately reflect his genetic descent. This person is certainly a blood relative of Stanley Ann Dunham, but is very likely NOT her son. My hypothesis is that he is actually a half-brother, the out-of-wedlock child of his “grandfather”, Stanley Dunham, and an as yet unidentified American of African descent woman, with whom there was a liaison in those halcyon days of the early 1960’s. Daughter Stanley Ann FAKED a pregnancy and an arranged marriage with a foreign student (who, being already married, was never legitimately married to Stanley Ann by the laws of the State of Hawaii), just to give the child a name. :roll:

The child was very likely not even born in Hawaii, but in the State of Washington, and was spirited into Hawaii shortly after birth, and a fake birth certificate prepared after the fact. (If Obama was born in the State of Washington, he would still be NBC.)

Just one alternate take on the facts, and probably much more nearly valid than the official story.

I want to see DNA evidence. Could be obtained from his supposed half-sister Maya Soetoro (who, according to this scenario, would be a NIECE to the Current Occupant).

22 posted on 8/16/2013 8:53:24 AM by alloysteel :crazy:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Running as an IA (an affiliate of the Constitution Party), VanDerBeek [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Nevada,_2012]came in third place in the Nevada 2012 Senate race -- with about five percent. He barely beat out "None of the Above."He's a nobody.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Running as an IA (an affiliate of the Constitution Party), VanDerBeek [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Nevada,_2012]came in third place in the Nevada 2012 Senate race -- with about five percent. He barely beat out "None of the Above."He's a nobody.Yes. Should I have posted this elsewhere? Should it be moved? He is rather nutty / crackpot, IMO. His blog is "interesting" and full of weirdness.

mimi

Post by mimi » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Running as an IA (an affiliate of the Constitution Party), VanDerBeek [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Nevada,_2012]came in third place in the Nevada 2012 Senate race -- with about five percent. He barely beat out "None of the Above."

He's a nobody.

Yeah, I request this topic be renamed and removed from the elections forum into the nutjob topics.

What a creepy family photo at his site. :lol: It reminds me of that famous Santorum photo where he's dropping out of the Presidential race.

[/break1]com/about/]http://nevadagovernor2014.com/about/

He's also a 911 Truther.

And a Boston Bombing Truther.

He's had his showing at Wonkette:

August 6, 2013

ORGANIC FREE-RANGE WORD SALAD 8:52 am January 10, 2013

Wackaloon Candidate For Nevada Governor Ready For Civil War, Obama To Kill Him

Mr. VanDerBeek is also rather certain that the brave stances he takes, such as being “the only major political leader in the U.S. willing to ask real questions about Sandy Hook” and standing up to the secret societies of the New World Order, place him in constant danger — on his 2012 campaign website, he warns government intelligence agents who “monitor us for your masters” that they need to

go back and tell them we are not your slaves. Your reign of error is over. The day of the patriot is here. I am right here. You are used to killing men like me. Well, here I am and you will fail. You were failures from the beginning.See? He loves America so much, so very much, that he is willing to sacrifice everything, because that’s just what a good Mormon family man would do for his country.

He also wants to put a LOT of people in prison for treason, starting with Barack Hussein Obama of course, but also including “every Congress member … that voted for the NDAA which was treason” as well as “Bilderberg, CFR, and Bohemian Grove,” for a start (that promise is from a “meet the candidate” profile from the 2012 Senate race. He nevertheless received nearly 49,000 votes).

Mr. VanDerBeek believes that all terrorist attacks on the U.S. have been staged by the government so it can strip citizens of their rights. He believes that the TSA is exactly like the Gestapo, and as an example, he presents the story of Texas (yes, we know) State Troopers who performed a gross roadside cavity search on two women, as documented on Wonkette! He believes that, just as the Gestapo attracted sadists, modern law enforcement attracts a bunch of perverts, and the whole thing is just really enough to drive a good man to… to… to speak out so that he won’t have to take drastic action:

I’m tying to be civil about this. I don’t want to become a cold-blooded killer of police officers. I really don’t want to do that.We think that “I don’t want to become a cold-blooded killer of police officers” would make an excellent campaign slogan.I had to view via cache:

[/break1]googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:PI8rTrKxTJsJ:wonkette.com/496302/wackaloon-candidate-for-nevada-governor-ready-for-civil-war-obama-to-kill-him+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a]http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... =firefox-a

Nutz.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:16 pm

I changed the title of the thread. Please move or delete. Thanks.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:21 pm

He reminds me a lot of Du-may!
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:23 pm

In 2010, another birther was also [/break1]reviewjournal.com/news/elections/gubernatorial-candidate-courts-speeders-raise-state-revenue]a minor gubernatorial candidate.

Must be something in the Nevada air that encourages the nutjobs to, errr, nut. (See, e.g., Sharron Angle.)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:45 pm

I am a U.S. citizen with a valid birth certificate, which I will present on demand.I sent his campaign manager a demand to see VanDerBeek's certified birth certificate. I promised to return it in the mail after I get a good look at it. :-
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

MetoDC

Post by MetoDC » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:50 pm

I am a U.S. citizen with a valid birth certificate, which I will present on demand.I sent his campaign manager a demand to see VanDerBeek's certified birth certificate. I promised to return it in the mail after I get a good look at it. :-I wouldn't hold my breath. :shock: MetoDC

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:56 pm

I am a U.S. citizen with a valid birth certificate, which I will present on demand.I sent his campaign manager a demand to see VanDerBeek's certified birth certificate. I promised to return it in the mail after I get a good look at it. :-When Arizona was considering its first birther bill (the one that failed), I wrote to all the legislators who voted for it, asking for sufficient documentary proof that they met the residency requirements established under state law. A few actually said they would comply ... provided I traveled to Phoenix.I hope Mrs. Foghorn likes Vegas!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:59 pm

He has a varied "pedigree". [/break1]com/about/]http://nevadagovernor2014.com/about/

My VanDerBeek grand parents Andy and Simone lived in Holland during World War II when the Nazis invaded their country.

That is how my father’s family came to America to enjoy the Constitutional freedoms we take for granted.

On my mother’s side, our ancestors came from England, Wales, and Germany. They immigrated to the United States at different times

However, I was adopted at birth. I was born at Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital on November 12, 1975 in Los Angeles, CA. DNA testing has revealed that my three DNA bloodlines are Mayan Native American, Middle Eastern Jewish, and Orcadian Viking.

As a Mayan shaman, I bring good medicine to heal the people and the environment and I have an innate sense for being in sustainable balance with the earth and a steward of God’s creation. As a Jewish executive I want a thriving rich economy for everyone and I can grasp and reform the banking system to serve all people. As an Orcadian viking, I have the will power to reconquer the land for the people to its uttermost boundaries. I am a Mayan and a Jew and a Viking. As a Mayan I represent original America. I am not an immigrant. My ancestors were here before all of yours, but we were a corrupt and brutal empire. We destroyed our environment through slash and burn farming. I am not one of these bitter Native Americans who think the government should give all the land back to us. (See Platform 4 below.) We did not love the land or one another, so we lost it. God did not smile on us as we cut out the hearts of innocents to terrorize the people into submission. So, we collapsed as a civilization. There are natural laws that govern power and prosperity on earth and whoever honors and obeys natural law will rise above and inherit America. When I take office I will be the first Mayan Indian to serve as a Governor of a State in the history of the United States of America. I also think about my biological mother, Manuela Solas, who I have had no success in locating. In our day and age, many people would have encouraged her to have aborted me, including my political opponent Brian Sandoval who is pro-choice. Of course, then I would not be here to beat him in this campaign. The mother of my flesh and blood made a supreme sacrifice in giving me life only to give me up through adoption so I could grow up in comfort and prosperity. Manuela mother, wherever you are, I hope you are proud of the man I have become and perhaps one day I will be blessed to wash your face in my tears of gratitude. I dedicate this campaign to you Manuela Solas who gave me my existence and to all the mothers who make the miracle of life possible. These are my bloodlines and lineage.

On questions of religion, I am multi-religious. I am Christian, Mormon, and Buddhist.

I am a Messianic Jew.4. Restore Nevada Lands to the People. The American people are being herded physically into the cities, because the federal government is stealing state lands in the name of various projects. Almost 90% of Nevada is government controlled and inaccessible to citizens for development, then we are told that we have no money. We will never prosper as long as we are made to live on one tenth of our resources. Rather the government should be given 10% of our state and we should retain 90% to develop and prosper. This should be true across the USA. We will assess the value of our lands and sell some of them to help fund State education and health care.[/break1]com/issues/]http://nevadagovernor2014.com/issues/

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Jewish DNA.Please.

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:04 pm

I've been at the Nevada Test Site. He really wants that back? It's like the landscape of the moon. Who would buy and "develop" all of that desert?

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:39 am

I've been at the Nevada Test Site. He really wants that back? It's like the landscape of the moon. Who would buy and "develop" all of that desert?It's also a bit "hot" for the next several oh hundred millennia or so.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:32 am

I've been at the Nevada Test Site. He really wants that back? It's like the landscape of the moon. Who would buy and "develop" all of that desert?It's also a bit "hot" for the next several oh hundred millennia or so.Parts of it. It's fun to go there and listen to your rad meters go crazy. Of course you can't stay there very long.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:32 am

I've been at the Nevada Test Site. He really wants that back? It's like the landscape of the moon. Who would buy and "develop" all of that desert?It's also a bit "hot" for the next several oh hundred millennia or so.Parts of it. It's fun to go there and listen to your rad meters go crazy. Of course you can't stay there very long.Mebbe he wants to fill the Sedan Crater with water and build a condo/hotel on the shore.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

June bug

Post by June bug » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:08 pm

go back and tell them we are not your slaves. Your reign of [highlight]error[/highlight] is over. The day of the patriot is here. I am right here. You are used to killing men like me. Well, here I am and you will fail. You were failures from the beginning. =)) =)) =)) =))

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Jewish DNA.Please.I would bet he would say he does not have a trace of Catholic DNA :-
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

bob

Post by bob » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:55 pm

VanDerBeek shows his birth certificate to some group holding a meeting in what looks to be a supply closet::yankyank:

mimi

Post by mimi » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:49 am

David VanDerBeek wants to go from Obama’s ‘kill list’ to Nevada governor’s mansion

By Travis Gettys

Thursday, March 20, 2014 12:10 EDT

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-contentsr ... erBeek.png

The marriage and family therapist believes President Barack Obama ordered the Sandy Hook massacre to implement psychological evaluations for gun owners, just as he believes all terrorist attacks have been carried out by government agents to strip Americans of their liberties.

The married father of five dares Obama to place him on the “White House kill list” in one 34-minute video, which outlines 25 alleged crimes committed by the president that should result in his impeachment or conviction for treason.

“Mr. Obama, here is the bottom line,” VanDerBeek says in the video. “You and I are not compatible to live under the same government. It is clear that your mission is to destroy the United States constitutional government. My mission is therefore to emasculate your presidency. You will not retire in luxury, Mr. Obama. You will lose everything that you’ve stolen and you will spend the rest of your life in jail, so enjoy your million-dollar vacations now, because your current lifestyle will come to an abrupt end.”

VanDerBeek insists he wishes no physical or emotional harm on the president, although he vows to ensure he’s convicted for his allegedly criminal actions.it gets weirder.

[/break1]rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/20/david-vanderbeek-wants-to-go-from-obamas-kill-list-to-nevada-governors-mansion/]http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/20/d ... s-mansion/

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:52 am

I'm sure he's saved a lot of marriages. #-o
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Return to “Governors & State Elections”