can I just ask-what the F does he mean when he says signing, making deals

Post Reply
User avatar
sad-cafe
Posts: 894
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:32 pm

can I just ask-what the F does he mean when he says signing, making deals

#1

Post by sad-cafe » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:45 pm

and stuff like that.

just what does he think his job is?

wheeling and dealing what?

User avatar
Sluffy1
Posts: 472
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: can I just ask-what the F does he mean when he says signing, making deals

#2

Post by Sluffy1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:59 pm

It's means the same thing he and all his appointments mean when it's repeatedly stated "everyone will have access to healthcare", which means nothing... everyone already has "access" to healthcare. Too bad for you if you're unable to have the means to access it.

User avatar
SueDB
Posts: 27756
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm
Location: RIP, my friend. - Foggy

Re: can I just ask-what the F does he mean when he says signing, making deals

#3

Post by SueDB » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:01 am

Sluffy1 wrote:It's means the same thing he and all his appointments mean when it's repeatedly stated "everyone will have access to healthcare", which means nothing... everyone already has "access" to healthcare. Too bad for you if you're unable to have the means to access it.
AFAIK, anyone can walk into an ER and access care - been that way since ???? like since we have had ERs?
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

User avatar
Sugar Magnolia
Posts: 10185
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:44 am

Re: can I just ask-what the F does he mean when he says signing, making deals

#4

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:17 am

SueDB wrote:
Sluffy1 wrote:It's means the same thing he and all his appointments mean when it's repeatedly stated "everyone will have access to healthcare", which means nothing... everyone already has "access" to healthcare. Too bad for you if you're unable to have the means to access it.
AFAIK, anyone can walk into an ER and access care - been that way since ???? like since we have had ERs?
That's not exactly "healthcare" in the broadly understood meaning. Pretty much the only thing the ER is legally obligated to do is keep you from dying right that minute. If you're not in danger of losing life, limb or organ they send you on your way to "see your primary care physician" for the issue.
https://www.acep.org/news-media-top-banner/emtala/

User avatar
SueDB
Posts: 27756
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm
Location: RIP, my friend. - Foggy

Re: can I just ask-what the F does he mean when he says signing, making deals

#5

Post by SueDB » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:18 am

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
SueDB wrote:
Sluffy1 wrote:It's means the same thing he and all his appointments mean when it's repeatedly stated "everyone will have access to healthcare", which means nothing... everyone already has "access" to healthcare. Too bad for you if you're unable to have the means to access it.
AFAIK, anyone can walk into an ER and access care - been that way since ???? like since we have had ERs?
That's not exactly "healthcare" in the broadly understood meaning. Pretty much the only thing the ER is legally obligated to do is keep you from dying right that minute. If you're not in danger of losing life, limb or organ they send you on your way to "see your primary care physician" for the issue.
https://www.acep.org/news-media-top-banner/emtala/
Well, Sug - that's how YOU understand "access" - the GOP uses a whole different dictionary. ;)
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

User avatar
Slim Cognito
Posts: 6115
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 am

Re: can I just ask-what the F does he mean when he says signing, making deals

#6

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:28 am

SueDB wrote:
Sluffy1 wrote:It's means the same thing he and all his appointments mean when it's repeatedly stated "everyone will have access to healthcare", which means nothing... everyone already has "access" to healthcare. Too bad for you if you're unable to have the means to access it.
AFAIK, anyone can walk into an ER and access care - been that way since ???? like since we have had ERs?
When I was still in Missouri, Sen. Blunt actually believed, if you fell and broke your hip, you'd get a replacement in the ER. After being schooled, he did admit he was wrong, but it didn't change his hatred for the ACA.
ImageImageImage x4

User avatar
Sluffy1
Posts: 472
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: can I just ask-what the F does he mean when he says signing, making deals

#7

Post by Sluffy1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:29 am

At the First Stand for Health Bernie hammered the point that ER treatment is emergency care and not health care.

but i agree that
the GOP uses a whole different dictionary.

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 16586
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: can I just ask-what the F does he mean when he says signing, making deals

#8

Post by Suranis » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:30 am

I think it means he can "make deals" and then bully other countries into walking back on the deal, or jst lie and then do what he promised not to do. Its how he has run his life, and I don't think he realises he wont be able to do that now. Other countries can push back.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

User avatar
RTH10260
Posts: 21027
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Near the Swiss Alps

Re: can I just ask-what the F does he mean when he says signing, making deals

#9

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:06 am

Suranis wrote:I think it means he can "make deals" and then bully other countries into walking back on the deal, or jst lie and then do what he promised not to do. Its how he has run his life, and I don't think he realises he wont be able to do that now. Other countries can push back.
Teh Donald neither "own" the attorneys anymore, he will be depending on *diplomats* and *ambassadors* from the State Department. Not waiting for his call but they follow what his Secretar of State tells them (sorts of, they will give the necessary advice on how not to tread on toes).

Post Reply

Return to “Presidential Election”