can I just ask-what the F does he mean when he says signing, making deals

Post by sad-cafe » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:45 pm

and stuff like that.

just what does he think his job is?

wheeling and dealing what?

Sluffy1

Re: can I just ask-what the F does he mean when he says signing, making deals

Post by Sluffy1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:59 pm

It's means the same thing he and all his appointments mean when it's repeatedly stated "everyone will have access to healthcare", which means nothing... everyone already has "access" to healthcare. Too bad for you if you're unable to have the means to access it.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:01 am

Sluffy1 wrote:It's means the same thing he and all his appointments mean when it's repeatedly stated "everyone will have access to healthcare", which means nothing... everyone already has "access" to healthcare. Too bad for you if you're unable to have the means to access it.
AFAIK, anyone can walk into an ER and access care - been that way since ???? like since we have had ERs?
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:17 am

SueDB wrote:
Sluffy1 wrote:It's means the same thing he and all his appointments mean when it's repeatedly stated "everyone will have access to healthcare", which means nothing... everyone already has "access" to healthcare. Too bad for you if you're unable to have the means to access it.
AFAIK, anyone can walk into an ER and access care - been that way since ???? like since we have had ERs?
That's not exactly "healthcare" in the broadly understood meaning. Pretty much the only thing the ER is legally obligated to do is keep you from dying right that minute. If you're not in danger of losing life, limb or organ they send you on your way to "see your primary care physician" for the issue.
https://www.acep.org/news-media-top-banner/emtala/

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:18 am

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
SueDB wrote:
That's not exactly "healthcare" in the broadly understood meaning. Pretty much the only thing the ER is legally obligated to do is keep you from dying right that minute. If you're not in danger of losing life, limb or organ they send you on your way to "see your primary care physician" for the issue.
https://www.acep.org/news-media-top-banner/emtala/
Well, Sug - that's how YOU understand "access" - the GOP uses a whole different dictionary. ;)
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:28 am

SueDB wrote:
When I was still in Missouri, Sen. Blunt actually believed, if you fell and broke your hip, you'd get a replacement in the ER. After being schooled, he did admit he was wrong, but it didn't change his hatred for the ACA.
ImageImageImage x4

Sluffy1

Post by Sluffy1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:29 am

At the First Stand for Health Bernie hammered the point that ER treatment is emergency care and not health care.

but i agree that
the GOP uses a whole different dictionary.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:30 am

I think it means he can "make deals" and then bully other countries into walking back on the deal, or jst lie and then do what he promised not to do. Its how he has run his life, and I don't think he realises he wont be able to do that now. Other countries can push back.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:06 am

Suranis wrote:I think it means he can "make deals" and then bully other countries into walking back on the deal, or jst lie and then do what he promised not to do. Its how he has run his life, and I don't think he realises he wont be able to do that now. Other countries can push back.
Teh Donald neither "own" the attorneys anymore, he will be depending on *diplomats* and *ambassadors* from the State Department. Not waiting for his call but they follow what his Secretar of State tells them (sorts of, they will give the necessary advice on how not to tread on toes).

Return to “Presidential Election”