Hillary Clinton's e-mail /Debunking the lies

NotaPerson

Re: Hillary Clinton's e-mail /Debunking the lies

Post by NotaPerson » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:22 pm

In case you haven't noticed, the nuttiest of the RWNJ sites have put out the story in the last day or so that the NYPD found evidence in the new emails of all sorts of horrible shenanigans by the Clintons. For example, that they visited a private "sex slave island" with Jeffrey Eptein multiple times.

And that Bill had sex with kids.

Also too, Huma Abedin has flipped on Hillary and is now fully cooperating with law enforcement.

See for example....

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/ ... iner-case/

Politifact response:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... aim-huge-/

Am I being detained?

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:40 pm

NotaPerson wrote:In case you haven't noticed, the nuttiest of the RWNJ sites have put out the story in the last day or so that the NYPD found evidence in the new emails of all sorts of horrible shenanigans by the Clintons. For example, that they visited a private "sex slave island" with Jeffrey Eptein multiple times.

Also too, Huma Abedin has flipped on Hillary and is now fully cooperating with law enforcement.

See for example....

Politifact response:

In The_Donald they are taking random words from the email dumps and claiming they are code words that pedos use

bob

Post by bob » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:02 am

Today's Freedom Friday was basically Gallups reading Infowars' and WND's peddling these lies, and then adding, "And no one has denied them!" :roll:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:28 am

Since nobody in the media mentioned the (then) 13 year old girl's Rape allegation against Trump till now, it'll be front page news since she dropped it.

Hell, Mika and Joe are probably going to come in and do a special Saturday show because of it so that Mika can shake her head and look downtrodden at how terrible Hillary is running her campaign

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:22 pm

The victim withdrew her complaint after being threatened and intimidated by Trump's Thugs. So, he got away with her rape, and he made her disappear, just as he threatened when she was 13

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:25 am

Flatpointhigh wrote:The victim withdrew her complaint after being threatened and intimidated by Trump's Thugs. So, he got away with her rape, and he made her disappear, just as he threatened when she was 13
Or, it was a bullshit accusation to begin with.
We may never know.

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:54 am

NotaPerson wrote:In case you haven't noticed, the nuttiest of the RWNJ sites have put out the story in the last day or so that the NYPD found evidence in the new emails of all sorts of horrible shenanigans by the Clintons. For example, that they visited a private "sex slave island" with Jeffrey Eptein multiple times.

See for example....

Politifact response:

Uhm, the NYPD doesn't have the emails from Weiner's computer. The FBI does. It never ceases to amaze me how stupid the rabid right is.

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:42 pm

The wooden stake has finally be driven through the heart of this zombie. Comey finally came forward today (Sunday, Nov 6th) and announced that the FBI has gone through all the emails (!) and has found pretty much what Vice News predicted - the emails were mere copies of what had previously been seen on HRC's own machines, nothing criminal in them, and the case is closed without any criminal charges.

The Trump campaign reacted by immediately accusing Clinton of somehow bribing/blackmailing Comey or the FBI.

The Clinton campaign has soft-pedaled its response, just to say that, as it predicted, this was nothing. (But it cost HRC about 10 points on the polls)

I am, however, very cranked that Comey made this announcement around 2 pm on Sunday, guaranteeing it would not be on Meet the Press, similar shows, not mentioned in Sunday sermons, certainly not in Sunday headlines, etc. etc.

Even so questions remain about Guiliani having advance knowledge of this, having puffed it up, etc.; because this indicates an illegal leak from inside the FBI (altho there was a similar but contrary leak - apparently - to Vice News).

Slarti the White

Post by Slarti the White » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:50 pm

Fortinbras wrote:The wooden stake has finally be driven through the heart of this zombie. Comey finally came forward today (Sunday, Nov 6th) and announced that the FBI has gone through all the emails (!) and has found pretty much what Vice News predicted - the emails were mere copies of what had previously been seen on HRC's own machines, nothing criminal in them, and the case is closed without any criminal charges.

The Trump campaign reacted by immediately accusing Clinton of somehow bribing/blackmailing Comey or the FBI.

The Clinton campaign has soft-pedaled its response, just to say that, as it predicted, this was nothing. (But it cost HRC about 10 points on the polls)

I am, however, very cranked that Comey made this announcement around 2 pm on Sunday, guaranteeing it would not be on Meet the Press, similar shows, not mentioned in Sunday sermons, certainly not in Sunday headlines, etc. etc.

Even so questions remain about Guiliani having advance knowledge of this, having puffed it up, etc.; because this indicates an illegal leak from inside the FBI (altho there was a similar but contrary leak - apparently - to Vice News).
If you're going to say that, you should really show your work...

The Comey announcement came in the middle of a 2% or so decline. I think the decline was due to Trump staying out of the news and Republicans coming back from independent/undecided, not anything about Hillary.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:37 pm

Dallasite wrote:

:snippity:
Uhm, the NYPD doesn't have the emails from Weiner's computer. The FBI does. It never ceases to amaze me how stupid the rabid right is.
I don't know for sure, but it seems possible that it was the NYPD that originally found the set of emails on Weiner's computer. I wouldn't think the FBI would have been investigating his alleged sexting with an underage girl.

Regardless, the RWNJs are bombarding the NYPD now with demands to save the country and release the incriminating info they believe is contained in those emails.

From the NYPD facebook page:
*Waiting for the heroes to take a stand where the FBI won't against the DC criminals. They have proven to be weiner lovers. What will you show?

*Dear NYPD. You know what's at stake in a couple of days and seen how the FBI as failed to live up to their name, again. Please let us not forget who is paying for her election, and also have been paying to funds ISIS. This is our country and we love all. But we can't wait till the election is over. We need the proof to be shown to the people that we can make the right choice. Please for God and country show us the truth.

*What threat has been placed over New York city to keep the NYPD at bay??? Could it be one of the missing nuke warheads odumbo lost?? Dark days ahead.

*The NYPD MUST hold a press conference and reveal the high crimes and treason of Hillary and co-horts. If not this nation is done and that includes your children's futures. These people are satanists and clearly this is a massive network that is capable of protecting itself legally and with the aid of the media. But it cannot survive millions of people being awakened by a major shockwave by legit law enforcement revealing what has been uncovered. You have to choose. If this is not stopped we LITERALLY will see World War 3 because that is the plan of Hillary, Soros, Rothschild, and the Jesuits. Stand up now and millions of armed citizens will stand with you.

*When will the TRUTH come out about Hillary Clinton......are we going to wait until this election squeaker goes over to Hillary? Trump may win, but what if he doesn't? Then we will have a huge dilemma, won't we......information such as sex slave minors on an island, and Hillary visiting this island on a billionaires jet to engage in PEDOPHELIA with these minors must come out, along with so many other major charges: too many to name. To keep it back because of outside pressures in an effort to save Hillary by some departments in our government is SO WRONG! SO WRONG!.

*A SEX RING IN THE WHITE HOUSE! COME ON! THIS IS HORRIBLE! PLEASE NYPD_DO WHAT YOU SAID-WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU_THE WHOLE OBAMA ADMIN IS CROOKED!

*The NYPD must do what James Comey has not done...If Clinton's get away with this, then there will be another 9/11 if she is elected and if she isn't elected many heads will roll anyway and you guys know what I mean...You can not allow them to continue their evil demonic reign, many peoples lives are at stake including children being sexual abused and harmed...Think about that ...

*If you don't release this information before the election, you don't deserve this country or your job. I hope every child caught up in that sex crime ring from the beginning until now haunts you EVERY single night and day because you WILL deserve it. Do you think this country would not support you if you did what was right? I know the government is crooked but I DID think YOU had a backbone.

*This is beyond OUTRAGE!!!!!! I trust that the leadership of your Department will have the backbone to hold the Press conference they said they would if the FBI declined to press charges. She has been active in pedophilia and witchcraft and treason and espionage. Our country will slide into anarchy if she is not held responsible!!! There must be accountability. Sirs - for the sake of our country, do something!
Much, much more....

https://www.facebook.com/NYPD/

I do hope the NYPD releases a statement soon in response to this craziness.

Am I being detained?

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:04 pm

It was the FBI that got the subpoena to confiscate Wiener's device. They are investigating suspected sexting to an underaged girl across state lines. The 'across state lines' makes it a federal offense. Once they found the metadata suggesting e-mails that belonged to Huma, the FBI had to get another subpoena before they could look at them.?

Does Congress really have all the e-mails that were on the Wiener laptop? Do they have any business getting into to Huma's personal e-mails?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/6 ... ils-To-GOP

We know Steven King is a moron and is usually wrong, but still......................

AgentOrangeTabby

Post by AgentOrangeTabby » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:35 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Regardless, the RWNJs are bombarding the NYPD now with demands to save the country and release the incriminating info they believe is contained in those emails.

I do hope the NYPD releases a statement soon in response to this craziness.
Of course Occam's Razor never applies to the RWNJ universe, which explains that Hillary's never faced charges because authorities most informed of her business lack reason to bring any. But no, they appeal; 2 days before the election, this is a matter of justice only the gut judgment of uninformed partisanship can set straight, the purity of which is self-evident but to the corrupt.

You know, I get wanting your guy to win; I want it that way, myself, and am happy to debate whatever policy, ideological or ethical reasons why. But constructive dialogue is just impossible w/arguments as transparently dishonest as these, sometimes I think by design. And what a deplorable thing for any country's democratic health. Where does it go from here? Where do we even start?

It represents the same mentality that's counter-constructively hamstrung this country's last 8 years now that 'the base' would prefer America fail than Obama receive any credit for her success, and elections are no longer the means to governance, but the ends. That 'nothing gets done' and bipartisanship is dead remains the public's alleged #1 complaint about Washington politics as well as the GOP's explicit goal so long as that same public keeps rejecting its nominees, and yet the GOP somehow remains a Congressionally viable party. It makes no sense.. Where does it go from here? Where do we even start?

"I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"

Death thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually. "CATS ARE NICE."

~Terry Pratchett's Sourcery

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Good gawd a'mighty, dude!

Put something on that!

I'd suggest full burka.

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:24 pm

Nutjobs are still hammering away at the NYPD to release the damning info said to be in the emails.
You got the sickening evidence to bring down the monsters who harm our children. Make a stand and we the people will stand with you. The DOJ wants a Federal State Police Force sanctioned and ran by the UN which is now ran by the same foreign power that took 3000 lives on 9-11. What say you? Will you buckle as slaves to the globalist power or stand for the power of the people? We are all watching and waiting.
And still no response of any kind from the NYPD, on Facebook or otherwise.

https://www.facebook.com/NYPD/

Am I being detained?

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:35 pm

How much of that is Russians or Romanians stirring the pot?

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:53 pm

Whatever4 wrote:How much of that is Russians or Romanians stirring the pot?
Glad your hibernation was short.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Whatever4 wrote:How much of that is Russians or Romanians stirring the pot?
Glad your hibernation was short.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:47 pm

NotaPerson wrote: the RWNJs are bombarding the NYPD now with demands to save the country and release the incriminating info they believe is contained in those emails.

From the NYPD facebook page:
*Dear NYPD. You know what's at stake in a couple of days and seen how the FBI as failed to live up to their name, again. Please let us not forget who is paying for her election, and also have been paying to funds ISIS. This is our country and we love all. But we can't wait till the election is over. We need the proof to be shown to the people that we can make the right choice. Please for God and country show us the truth.

*What threat has been placed over New York city to keep the NYPD at bay??? Could it be one of the missing nuke warheads odumbo lost?? Dark days ahead.

*The NYPD MUST hold a press conference and reveal the high crimes and treason of Hillary and co-horts. If not this nation is done and that includes your children's futures. These people are satanists and clearly this is a massive network that is capable of protecting itself legally and with the aid of the media. But it cannot survive millions of people being awakened by a major shockwave by legit law enforcement revealing what has been uncovered. You have to choose. If this is not stopped we LITERALLY will see World War 3 because that is the plan of Hillary, Soros, Rothschild, and the Jesuits. Stand up now and millions of armed citizens will stand with you.

*When will the TRUTH come out about Hillary Clinton......are we going to wait until this election squeaker goes over to Hillary? Trump may win, but what if he doesn't? Then we will have a huge dilemma, won't we......information such as sex slave minors on an island, and Hillary visiting this island on a billionaires jet to engage in PEDOPHELIA with these minors must come out, along with so many other major charges: too many to name. To keep it back because of outside pressures in an effort to save Hillary by some departments in our government is SO WRONG! SO WRONG!.
Good grief, it's like the Markham Asylum just got online. HRC flies to secret island to molest children, NYPD has the proof but won't release it due to dark forces.....?

Do they think some grizzled Captain is going to say "That's enough, I can't have this on my conscience anymore! Rizzo and Powlanski, go down the 9th Precinct's evidence store and get the Clinton Paedofiles. And somebody call me a goddamn press conference! We're gonna save America, even if I don't get any more Satanic Chinese UN bribes no more."

It's absurd, child-like magical thinking. Hilarious and pathetic, all at the same time.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:27 pm

Chaffetz has vowed to keep on investigating til she confesses to creating the Black Plague and poisoning wells.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Addie

Post by Addie » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:10 pm

I'll be damned if I know where to put stuff anymore, and this can be moved to a better place, if the management so wishes.

Reuters
U.S. judge orders unsealing of Clinton email probe search warrant

A U.S. judge on Monday ordered the unsealing of the application used to obtain a search warrant that allowed the FBI to gain access to emails related to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's private server before the Nov. 8 election.

U.S. District Judge Kevin Castel in Manhattan directed the release by Tuesday of redacted materials used to obtain a search warrant after Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey informed Congress of newly discovered emails on Oct. 28.

Comey's letter drew new attention to a damaging issue for Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, and roiled the campaign 11 days before the Nov. 8 election, won by Republican Donald Trump.

The search warrant materials' release sought by Randol Schoenberg, a Los Angeles-based lawyer, who in court papers said transparency was crucial given the potential influence the probe had on the election's outcome.

Sources close to the investigation have said the emails were discovered during an unrelated probe into former Democratic U.S. Representative Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:36 pm

Lawyer: 'Appalled' by FBI warrant that shook Clinton
Heidi M. Przybyla , USA TODAY 2:22 p.m. EST December 20, 2016

WASHINGTON — The FBI warrant that shook Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign in its final two weeks has been unsealed, and the lawyer who requested it says it offers "nothing at all" to merit the agency's actions leading up to the Nov. 8 election.

The warrant was released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by Los Angeles lawyer Randy Schoenberg, who wants to determine what probable cause the agency provided to suspect material on disgraced congressman Anthony Weiner’s computer might be incriminating to Clinton. Weiner is the estranged husband of Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin. Under the Fourth Amendment, search and seizure can only be granted when proof of probable cause of criminal findings has been documented.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /95651778/

Other links
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/c ... sed-232852
http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... e-unsealed

Addie

Post by Addie » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:48 pm

WaPo
Emails between Clinton and top aide, but little else, spurred FBI to resume controversial probe

The FBI told a federal judge that it needed to search a computer to resume its investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server because agents had found correspondence on the device between Clinton and top aide Huma Abedin — though they did not have any inkling what was being discussed, according to newly unsealed court documents.

The documents, made public Tuesday after a Los Angeles lawyer sued for their release, reinforce the impression that when the bureau revealed less than two weeks before the election that agents were again investigating Clinton, they had no new evidence of actual wrongdoing. The FBI’s revelation upended the presidential election, and to this day, Clinton and her supporters say it is at least partly to blame for her surprising loss to Donald Trump. ...

Looking at just the header information of emails, agents found on Weiner’s device thousands of Abedin emails, including what seemed to be “regular” correspondence with Clinton and some messages that appeared to have been sent while Clinton was secretary of state. Based on that — and because Clinton and Abedin were previously on email chains in which classified information was discussed — they argued to a judge there was probable cause for their search. They had not at the time reviewed the content of any Abedin emails, according to the documents unsealed Tuesday.

The bureau did not act unilaterally. U.S. Magistrate Judge Kevin Nathaniel Fox approved a search warrant in the case. But on Tuesday, lawyers and a former Clinton campaign spokesman criticized the FBI and its director James B. Comey for stretching the limits of the bureau’s authority.

Brian Fallon, the Clinton campaign spokesman, said on Twitter there “was nothing in search warrant filing to controvert Comey’s statements from July and truly establish probable cause of a crime,” and that it was “salt in the wound to see FBI rationale was this flimsy.”

Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

Lani

Post by Lani » Wed May 24, 2017 6:17 pm

This could go any number of places. Let me know if you want some cross-postings.

How a dubious Russian document influenced the FBI’s handling of the Clinton probe
In the midst of the 2016 presidential primary season, the FBI received a purported Russian intelligence document describing a tacit understanding between the campaign of Hillary Clinton and the Justice Department over the inquiry into whether she intentionally revealed classified information through her use of a private email server.

The Russian document mentioned a supposed email describing how then-Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch had privately assured someone in the Clinton campaign that the email investigation would not push too deeply into the matter — a conversation that if made public would cast doubt on the inquiry’s integrity.

Current and former officials have said that document played a significant role in the July decision by then-FBI Director James B. Comey to announce on his own, without Justice Department involvement, that the investigation was over. That public announcement — in which he criticized Clinton and made extensive comments about the evidence — set in motion a chain of other FBI moves that Democrats now say helped Trump win the presidential election.

But according to the FBI’s own assessment, the document was bad intelligence — and according to people familiar with its contents, possibly even a fake sent to confuse the bureau. The Americans mentioned in the Russian document insist they do not know each other, do not speak to each other and never had any conversations remotely like the ones described in the document. Investigators have long doubted its veracity, and by August the FBI had concluded it was unreliable.
The source was known for previous unsubstantiated information.

Thanks again, Comey, for throwing the election. :twoup:

ETA https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/ ... story.html

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:07 pm

:lol: Larry Klayman and Tom Fitton (in a super tight shirt) should rush to Venice!

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:37 pm

If only the exhibit had a mock-up of the Oval Office behind the desk. Wouldn't that have made trump crazy(ier)?
Hillary Clinton, seated at a mock Resolute Desk, reads her once-controversial emails at a Venice art exhibit
https://www.heraldcourier.com/news/tren ... da492.html

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Presidential Election”