2016 GOP Convention

Skip Intro

Re: 2016 GOP Convention

Post by Skip Intro » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Looks like Chris Christie got bumped to make space.
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:52 pm

Skip Intro wrote:Looks like Chris Christie got bumped to make space.
That's a lot of space.

:rimshot:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:10 pm

antonio sabato jr republican national convention

Antonio Sabàto Jr.: Actor Set to Speak at Republican National Convention to Support Donald Trump
Sabàto told People Saturday that he will speak at the event Tuesday night. "I will discuss my frustration and fear of how things are now, and how we need the kind of change Trump can bring," he said

One of the posts:
Apparently the RNC is sponsored by Tiger Beat...
Antonio Sabàto Jr. (born February 29, 1972) is an American actor and model. Born in Italy and raised in the United States, Sabàto first became known as a Calvin Klein model and for his role on the soap opera General Hospital. He has continued appearing in films and television series throughout the 1990s and 2000s.

He has appeared and competed in a number of reality television shows, including My Antonio in 2009, in which various women competed to become his girlfriend.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Sab%C3%A0to_Jr.
Google "fox news Antonio Sabàto Jr." for more :shit:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Mrs. B. is a big GH fan (hosts a Blogtalk soap opera show) and says it's commonly held in fandom that Sabato is really, really stupid.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Gnarly Goat

Post by Gnarly Goat » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Family Liberty Patriot wrote:My heart was broken by the truly nutty Janine Turner, so it all evens out.
We are brothers from a different mother.
"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Dolly wrote:
antonio sabato jr republican national convention

Antonio Sabàto Jr.: Actor Set to Speak at Republican National Convention to Support Donald Trump
Sabàto told People Saturday that he will speak at the event Tuesday night. "I will discuss my frustration and fear of how things are now, and how we need the kind of change Trump can bring," he said

Dare we hold our breath for Victoria Jackson?
ImageImageImage x4

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:41 pm

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:43 pm

The schedule still is not on the RNC app, but it's out. Thursday night looks really weak, Peter Thiel and Tom Barrick? There must be surprise guests coming.

One of my favs... Between Scott Walker and Marco Rubio, there's "Lynne Patton, The Eric Trump Foundation, Lynne Patton is Vice President of The Eric Trump Foundation and Senior Assistant to Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Donald Trump, Jr." :lol:

Melania's bio, just published but seems to end in 2008:
Melania married Donald Trump in January 2005. In March 2006 they had their first child, Barron William Trump. Born on April 26, 1970 in Slovenia, Melania Knauss began her modeling career at the age of sixteen. At the age of eighteen, she signed with a modeling agency in Milan. After obtaining a degree in design and architecture at University in Slovenia, Melania was jetting between photo shoots in Paris and Milan, finally settling in New York in 1996. Melania is dedicated to helping others, and her generosity has been noted. She was Honorary Chairwoman for Martha Graham Dance Company in April 2005; is an active member of the Police Athletic League which honored her with Woman of the Year 2006; has been an Honorary Chairwoman for The Boy’s Club of New York for five consecutive years; and in 2005, the American Red Cross awarded her with Goodwill Ambassador, which she has proudly served for four years. In April of 2008, Melania was asked by Love Our Children USA and NASDAQ to participate in the Fifth Annual National Love Our Children Day and the beginning of National Child Abuse Prevention month by ringing the closing bell at NASDAQ.
2016 GOP Convention Program Announced
July 17, 2016

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Jeff Larson, CEO of the 2016 Republican National Convention, today released an updated program for the “Make America Great Again” convention, July 18-21, in Cleveland.

Veterans, political outsiders, faith leaders and presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump’s family members will lead an unconventional lineup of speakers who have real-world experience and will make a serious case against the status quo and for an agenda that will make America great again.

Daily Themes & Headliners:
Monday: Make America Safe Again
Headliners: Melania Trump, Lieutenant General (ret.) Michael Flynn, U.S. Senator Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), Jason Beardsley and U.S. Rep. Ryan Zinke (Mont.).

Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck Commander and Buck Commander, star of Duck Dynasty
Governor Rick Perry, Former Governor of Texas
Marcus Luttrell, U.S. Navy SEAL
Scott Baio, Actor and Television Producer
Pat Smith, Mother of Benghazi victim, Sean Smith
Mark Geist, U.S. Marine Corps veteran, Fought in Battle of Benghazi
John Tiegen, U.S. Marine Corps veteran, Fought in Battle of Benghazi
Kent Terry and Kelly Terry-Willis, The Brian Terry Foundation
Antonio Sabato, Jr., Actor
Mary Ann Mendoza, Immigration Reform Advocate
Sabine Durden, Immigration Reform Advocate
Jamiel Shaw, Immigration Reform Advocate
U.S. Representative Michael McCaul (TX-10)
David Clarke, Sheriff of Milwaukee County
U.S. Representative Sean Duffy (WI-7)
Darryl Glenn, El Paso County Commissioner
U.S. Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas)
Karen Vaughn, Mother of fallen U.S. Navy SEAL
U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions (R-Alabama)
Rudy Giuliani, Former Mayor of New York City
Melania Trump, Businesswoman and Wife of Donald Trump
Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, U.S. Army (ret.)
U.S. Senator Joni Ernst (R-Iowa)
Jason Beardsley, Concerned Veterans for America
U.S. Representative Ryan Zinke (MT)

Tuesday: Make America Work Again
Headliners: Donald Trump, Jr., U.S. Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (WV), Ben Carson and Kimberlin Brown.

Sharon Day, Co-Chair of the Republican National Committee
Dana White, President, UFC
Governor Asa Hutchison, Governor of Arkansas
Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas Attorney General
Michael B, Mukasey, Former Attorney General
Andy Wist, Businessman
U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin)
Chris Cox, Executive Director of NRA Institute for Legislative Action
Natalie Gulbis, Golfer, LPGA
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky)
U.S. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (WI-1)
U.S. House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (CA-23)
Governor Chris Christie, Governor of New Jersey
Tiffany Trump, Daughter of Donald Trump
Kerry Woolard, General Manager, Trump Winery
Donald Trump, Jr., Son of Donald Trump and EVP, The Trump Organization
U.S. Senator Shelley Moore Capito (R-West Virginia)
Dr. Ben Carson, Neurosurgeon
Kimberlin Brown, Actor

Wednesday: Make America First Again
Headliners: Lynne Patton; Eric Trump; former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Newt Gingrich and his wife, Callista; and Indiana Governor Mike Pence, whom Donald Trump has chosen as his vice presidential running mate.

Primetime Program, 7 P.M.

Laura Ingraham, Radio Host
Phil Ruffin, Businessman
Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida
Eileen Collins, Astronaut (retired)
Michelle Van Etten, Small Business Owner
Kentucky State Senator Ralph Alvarado, Jr.
Darrell Scott, Pastor
Harold Hamm, Continental Resources
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
Lynne Patton, The Eric Trump Foundation
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-Florida)
U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas)
Eric Trump, Executive Vice President of The Trump Organization
Newt & Callista Gingrich, Former Speaker of the House and his wife
Indiana Governor Mike Pence, Presumptive candidate for Vice President

Thursday: Make America One Again
Headliners: Peter Thiel, Tom Barrack, Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump

Thursday night (without bios):
Primetime Program, 7:30 P.M.

Brock Mealer, Motivational Speaker
U.S Representative Marsha Blackburn (TN-7)
Governor Mary Fallin, Governor of Oklahoma
Dr. Lisa Shin, National Diversity Coalition for Trump
Reince Priebus, RNC Chairman
Jerry Falwell, Jr., President of Liberty University and evangelical leader
Peter Thiel, Venture Capitalist
Tom Barrack, CEO of Colony Capital
Ivanka Trump, Daughter of Donald Trump and EVP at the Trump Organization
Donald J. Trump, Republican presumptive candidate for President of the United States

A fuller list of daily program speakers and their backgrounds follows:
► Show Spoiler
http://convention.gop/post/147558746375 ... -announced
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:50 pm

Christie is still on that list. It must be the old version.
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:44 pm

But they didn't book the chef from Trump Tower Grill and what about Barron's nanny? I didn't see her listed to speak. Maybe they will fill in if some more of the listed speakers get cold feet.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Flatpointhigh wrote:[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]
"I know I'm not supposed to be up here but neither is Donald Trump!"

Steve must have a pretty sweet deal with CBS & Worldwide Pants, doesn't seem to be worried about losing his Late Night show.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:59 am

GreatGrey wrote:
Flatpointhigh wrote:[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]
"I know I'm not supposed to be up here but neither is Donald Trump!"

Steve must have a pretty sweet deal with CBS & Worldwide Pants, doesn't seem to be worried about losing his Late Night show.
WWP has nothing to do with his show. Also, LSSC will be live the next two weeks. and, I can't wait for the next installment of The Hungry for Power Games.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:45 am

My bad, you're right.

Colbert's show is 100% owned by CBS.

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:01 am

GreatGrey wrote:My bad, you're right.

Colbert's show is 100% owned by CBS.
and, SPARTINA is Colbert's production company

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:32 am

Didn't see Taitz, Arpaio, Zullo or Gallups on the primetime speaking lists :( Would have been a great time to present the universe shattering evidence where the media couldn't stop it's release! :blackeye: Opportunity for Carl: Ivanka Trump’s Rabbi Pulls Out of Appearing at Republican Convention ... Maybe Carl will be a surprise? (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/16/us/po ... ntion.html)

:trombone: Let the games begin. Fightin over Don King! Love it. :lol:
Scrambling, Planners of the Republican Convention Put ‘Showbiz’ Off to the Wings
By JONATHAN MARTIN and JEREMY W. PETERS JULY 17, 2016

CLEVELAND — Donald J. Trump was told, no, it was not sensible to have Don King, the flamboyant boxing promoter, address the Republican convention. But Mr. Trump, who has repeatedly boasted of having Mr. King’s support, kept pressing the matter. Finally, officials including Reince Priebus, the Republican national chairman, firmly explained to Mr. Trump why Mr. King should not be invited: He once stomped a man to death and was convicted of manslaughter. The party could not associate itself with someone convicted of a felony. Mr. Trump eventually relented. Mr. King, a Cleveland native, will not take the stage.

But the exchange, relayed by three Republican strategists familiar with the conversations, highlights the difficulties that planners have had building a program for a presidential candidate who is as much an entertainer as a politician. After months of saying he wanted a convention that would feature the sort of “showbiz” that past party conclaves lacked, Mr. Trump will arrive here Monday for a more traditional gathering than he may have envisioned.
The biggest celebrities other than the nominee will be a star of “Duck Dynasty” and actors from “The Young and the Restless,” “General Hospital” and “Charles in Charge.” It also is shaping up to be somewhat tamer than some in Mr. Trump’s orbit had wanted. The idea of giving a speaking role to Kathleen Willey, who in the 1990s claimed that President Bill Clinton had fondled her in the Oval Office, was rejected — though Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s campaign chairman, said some speakers would mention what he called Mr. Clinton’s “harassment” and Hillary Clinton’s “enabling."
[No one seems to be vetting and] Four years ago, by contrast, Mitt Romney had a team of three people in Tampa, Fla., who were reviewing speakers’ remarks — even reading them aloud — to make sure they were consistent with the themes the campaign wanted to project.
The most notable Hispanic speaker on the schedule as of late Sunday was Senator Ted Cruz of Texas. The lackluster cast has not gone unnoticed by delegates. “In 2012, it was just speaker after speaker of the best and brightest stars in the Republican Party,” said Tommy Valentine, a delegate from Virginia. “This is not what I’d call A-list.”
:towel:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/18/us/po ... c=rss&_r=0
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:55 am

I don't watch much television as it is, and this is another good reason, that and I'm sure I need to wash my hair or change the catboxes or something those nights.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:10 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:I don't watch much television as it is, and this is another good reason, that and I'm sure I need to wash my hair or change the catboxes or something those nights.
As stupid as the Nationwide (I think it's them) retirement commercial is, it's applicable while the GOP Convention is airing.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:11 am

Orlylicious wrote:Didn't see Taitz, Arpaio, Zullo or Gallups on the primetime speaking lists :( Would have been a great time to present the universe shattering evidence where the media couldn't stop it's release! :blackeye: Opportunity for Carl: Ivanka Trump’s Rabbi Pulls Out of Appearing at Republican Convention ... Maybe Carl will be a surprise? (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/16/us/po ... ntion.html)

Scrambling, Planners of the Republican Convention Put ‘Showbiz’ Off to the Wings
By JONATHAN MARTIN and JEREMY W. PETERS JULY 17, 2016

CLEVELAND — Donald J. Trump was told, no, it was not sensible to have Don King, the flamboyant boxing promoter, address the Republican convention. But Mr. Trump, who has repeatedly boasted of having Mr. King’s support, kept pressing the matter. Finally, officials including Reince Priebus, the Republican national chairman, firmly explained to Mr. Trump why Mr. King should not be invited: He once stomped a man to death and was convicted of manslaughter. The party could not associate itself with someone convicted of a felony. Mr. Trump eventually relented. Mr. King, a Cleveland native, will not take the stage.
:towel:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/18/us/po ... c=rss&_r=0
I wonder if the Don King dust-up came before or after the Mike Tyson dust-up.
ImageImageImage x4

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:14 am

I'm kind of surprised that they didn't get Chachi's buddy, but I suspect LaRump isn't christian enough to suit him, otherwise he'd be the perfect RWNJ speaker.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:26 am

And just where is Erin Moran in all this bmovie extravaganza????

Chachi left Joanie in some trailer park in Indiana.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:36 am

I was unaware of Scott Baio's present existence. I expect the universal reaction to seeing him will be "What the hell happened to him over the last 30 years? How's he been supporting himself? Did he get into trouble?"

The Washington Post carried an article on things to look for in the Donald Convention:
1. How many speakers avoid saying his name. 2. Do the protesters get more news coverage than the speakers. 3. How thin is the veneer of party unity. 4. Can Trump's family smooth out his rough edges? 5. What does Trump do in the Convention? (he had promised/threatened to speak every night). 6. Does Trump look "presidential"? and 7. How big is his post-convention bounce?

With regard to the protesters, the Washington Post reminds us that Ohio has an open-carry law that allows people to walk around with loaded guns; something Chicago didn't have in 1968.

For the rest of you, remember Mary Poppins's advice: "A spoonful of vodka helps the valium go down."

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:58 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:15 am

The GOP Convention App is a hot mess.

http://heavy.com/social/2016/07/rnc-201 ... formation/

Rudy never worked at the DIA.

That's the job RWNJ gunhumper Konstitutional Sheriff Clark has.

ElaineSoCal

Post by ElaineSoCal » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:47 am

A friend of mine went to Cleveland and checked in on FB about an hour ago from Case Western University Hospital. This is what he said:

"The group I was with this morning was assaulted by a group of trumpeters. The police intervened quickly. I have to get some stitches and I will be out of here no biggie

We were up from Euclid ave. About 1/8 mile from the main protests. We were walking peacefully and a group of about 15 or 20 mid 20 something started throwing things at us and calling us DON'T USE THAT WORD, GODDAMMIT lovers we kept calm and kept walking. Then one ran up and got a woman with a bottle in the head. We pulled close and put her in the middle. That's when it broke out there were two cops a block or so away that came running. My friend Jose got hit with a bottle also it broke then I was cut. Its nothing serious really had much worse. But his head was split open and Rachel's face is cut. The chumps/trumps ran when the cops got there

I will be fine....and I will post the pics when finished. Then I'm going back out there . tensions are tight and getting worse as more open carry people show. But I'm only here for the day."

I asked if I could share his narrative and he responded "Feel free and I will ask that you mention the quick response of the officers and the professional and compassionate way in which they assisted us."

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:51 am

that got ugly faster than expected. and, I have a friend who thinks Cleveland is gonna be peaceful.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Return to “Presidential Election”