Hillary Rodham Clinton vs. Donald John Trump 2016

Who Will Win The 2016 US Presidential Election?

Hillary Rodham Clinton
95%
Donald John Trump
5%

Total votes: 155

tek

Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton vs. Donald John Trump DNC RNC 2016

Post by tek »

if HRC pulls better ratings then he did, he's going to go even more non-linear..

:popcorn:

There's no way back
from there to here
Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida »

tek wrote:if HRC pulls better ratings then he did, he's going to go even more non-linear..

:popcorn:
Donald J Trump remarks regarding Nielsen Ratings

"Believe me, I've looked into Nielsen, and they are dishonest, low quality and unfair. They put these boxes in people's homes, and spy on them. They lie about my coverage, saying that the 1 billion people who watched the convention in Cleveland really wasn't a billion people. I know all about this ratings thing and how fraudulent it is, remember, I has the hugely rated, really spectacular show, The Apprentice, which had huge ratings, so huge we got tired of how high the ratings were."

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Put this in the DNC topic but it's the CNN reactions to both speeches:
► Show Spoiler
Conservatives are beside themselves and the crazy thing is for once they are right!
Steve Deace ‏@SteveDeaceShow 1h1 hour ago
What we saw tonight was the Democrat Party saying "since you're no longer interested in conserving your values we'll gladly co-opt them."

We gave the Democrats all our themes, which they now get to couch in progressivism. Thanks, Trump Cult.
44 retweets 62 likes

I'm seriously as depressed as I've ever been in my time in politics. We just gave the Democrats everything we had. Handed it right to them.
67 retweets 114 likes

Steve Deace ‏@SteveDeaceShow 2h2 hours ago
So the Democrats get de Tocqueville and we get David Duke. I give up.
Thanks, Trump Cult.
I'll put my bet on a 7 point bounce for Hillary.

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
Slarti the White

Post by Slarti the White »

The PEC meta-margin just jumped to Clinton +3.4%.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:( The brain trust at Birther Report says it's all over already and they're going to get Obama right after A&Z release their findings!

Kept this to look at while crying on November 9th knowing Charles was right.
charlesmountain
108p · 1 day ago
It's not even August and Trump has already established a decisive lead over Hitlery.

The writing on the wall is crystal clear. She'll bail by October citing health issues so she can avoid losing in a historical, unprecedented landslide.

Trump will finally pull back the curtain on Barry Soetoro within a month of taking office, right after A&Z release their findings. Trump's ego will never settle for less than complete, triumphal victory over the Muslim POS squatting in the White House.

Then the 8 year usurpation will be nullified with one felled swoop and DJT will become the greatest president in modern history rivaled only by George Washington.

Nothing left but losers, Commies and whining faggots for the opposition...

Good has always TRUMPed evil and it will again.

Good to see you back, BR. The long wait is almost over.

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
tek

Post by tek »

to misappropriate a quote..

"The farce is strong with this one"

There's no way back
from there to here
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Tek

From Erick Erickson's conservative The Resurgent, they're right:
The GOP Has No One To Blame But Themselves.
By Jason Taylor | July 29, 2016, 03:30pm | @HahnAmerica

For all intensive purposes the Democratic Convention was a success, and Hillary Clinton should get a huge bounce out of it. She will garner at least a 8 point lead over Trump in the polling, and most likely a lead she will never give up. In comparison the Republican Convention was a huge disappointment. Donald Trump is now back doing what he does best, tweeting. I’m not a fan of Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, but Hillary’s line from her speech last night nailed the Donald to a T.

“A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you can trust with nuclear weapons.”

All of the garbage that Trump spews is just a smoke screen to distract his opponents, rile up his supporters and attract more media attention. There’s no coherent thought. There’s no love. There’s nothing good. Where are all the feckless republican leaders such as House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in all of this. Why have they not condemned Donald Trump about his stances. One can only determine that their silence is because they are either afraid of Trump or think they can manipulate him if he gets elected. One thing which is very clear is that trying to refute anything Trump says is a fool’s errand. Since he just responds to contradiction by creating even more nonsense to refute, you simply spend all your time letting him dictate the discussion.

Trump is the ugliest demagogue to come down the pike since Tail Gunner Joe McCarthy. I’d say worse because in this day of high-speed telecommunications Trump’s vitriol can encircle the globe before one can respond to his completely asinine and treasonous statements. How dare he shame this great nation of ours. How dare the Republicans for nominating this complete incompetent. We will not forget what the Republicans have wrought on our beloved United States. We shall not forget.
http://theresurgent.com/the-gop-has-no- ... hemselves/

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

For all intensive purposes the Democratic Convention was a success, and Hillary Clinton should get a huge bounce out of it. She will garner at least a 8 point lead over Trump in the polling, and most likely a lead she will never give up. In comparison the Republican Convention was a huge disappointment. Donald Trump is now back doing what he does best, tweeting. I’m not a fan of Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, but Hillary’s line from her speech last night nailed the Donald to a T.
:snippity:
:fingerwag:

Vocabulary is not a thing with conservatives.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

At his "Town Hall Meeting" in Colorado Springs that was really a Trump rally, Trump denied that he had mocked a disabled reporter. I did not understand his denial. Did anybody watch that and figure out what he was claiming?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
SueDB

Post by SueDB »

TollandRCR wrote:At his "Town Hall Meeting" in Colorado Springs that was really a Trump rally, Trump denied that he had mocked a disabled reporter. I did not understand his denial. Did anybody watch that and figure out what he was claiming?

Hey, Hey, HEY! Who you gonna trust - Trump or your lying eyes???

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

SueDB wrote: Hey, Hey, HEY! Who you gonna trust - Trump or your lying eyes???
So far, my lying eyes have been more reliable than even the news reporters who cover Trump. And that is without my spectacles.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

Orlylicious wrote:charlesmountain
That peabrained nobody really does have an active fantasy life, doesn't he.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll
BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

Orlylicious wrote:

How dare he shame this great nation of ours. How dare the Republicans for nominating this complete incompetent. We will not forget what the Republicans have wrought on our beloved United States. We shall not forget.
:shock:

:clap:

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

BillTheCat wrote:
Orlylicious wrote:charlesmountain
That peabrained nobody really does have an active fantasy life, doesn't he.
He's not alone. Chris Farrell has been prattling all over the place that President Trump will personally order the arrest and execution of Barack Obama.

Trump has become the Birthers last, best, Great WHITE Hope. They believe this is their last chance to show the world they were right all along, and most of them have deluded themselves to believe that Trump will have Barack Obama shot or hung in front of the White House, as a warning to all those who might get "uppity" and "above themselves"

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Reality Check wrote:

He also doesn't know what "feckless" means:
Where are all the feckless republican leaders such as House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in all of this. Why have they not condemned Donald Trump about his stances. One can only determine that their silence is because they are either afraid of Trump or think they can manipulate him if he gets elected.

They're where they are because they are "feckless." (It actually means careless or irresponsible, but close enough.)

bob

Post by bob »

Don't tell Taitz, but: MSNBC: POLL - Clinton leads Trump by 6 points after Democratic confab:
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton held a 6-percentage-point lead over Republican rival Donald Trump, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll with new wording that was released on Friday, the day after she formally accepted her party's nomination for the Nov. 8 election.

Nearly 41 percent of likely voters favor Clinton, 35 percent favor Trump, and 25 percent picked "Other," according to the new July 25-29 online poll of 1,043 likely voters, which overlapped with the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

The poll has a credibility interval of 4 percentage points.

[ * * * ]

A separate Reuters/Ipsos survey that provided respondents with the option to choose from Clinton, Trump, Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein, has Clinton and Trump tied at 37 percentage points.

Of the alternative party candidates, Johnson came in third with 5 percentage points, followed by Stein at 1 percentage point, according to the July 25-29 survey of 1,426 likely voters, which has a credibility interval of 3 percentage points.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

BillTheCat wrote:
Orlylicious wrote:

How dare he shame this great nation of ours. How dare the Republicans for nominating this complete incompetent. We will not forget what the Republicans have wrought on our beloved United States. We shall not forget.
:shock:

:clap:
I gotta say that Erickson takes down Trump as well as anybody I've seen. I seriously hope the Clinton campaign speech-writers read his stuff and get inspiration from it.

Am I being detained?
GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

This is pretty clever.

For Trump read top to bottom
For Hillary read bottom to top
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Reality Check wrote:

Off Topic
Yeah, I bet they "could care less" too. ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

CNN: Here are the Secret Service codenames for Trump, Pence:
Now that Trump and Pence have officially filled out their party's presidential ticket, Secret Service sources told CNN the agency's codename for the GOP candidates.

•Trump is "Mogul."
•Melania Trump, a former model, is "Muse."
•Pence, the head of the Hoosier State, is "Hoosier."
•Karen Pence, the governor's wife, is "Hummingbird."

Meanwhile, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is no stranger to the Secret Service. Clinton has had a Secret Service detail -- and will for life -- since her husband won the presidency.

•Hillary Clinton, a fixture in US politics, is "Evergreen."
•Former President Bill Clinton, her husband, is "Eagle."
WaPo reports:
Tim Kaine is DAREDEVIL, somewhat ambitiously. His wife's? To be determined.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
jmj

Post by jmj »

RVInit wrote:
Reality Check wrote:

Off Topic
Yeah, I bet they "could care less" too. ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Maybe they can also tell us about how Trump doesn't pass mustard...

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Dear Jeebus

Please make Hillary stop yelling!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lani

Post by Lani »

Trump's first campaign ad via twitter:
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) tweeted at 6:59 AM on Fri, Jul 29, 2016:
In Hillary Clinton's America - things get worse. #TrumpPence16 https://t.co/WdHbnhhCbW
(

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

tek wrote:to misappropriate a quote..

"The farce fart is strong with this one"
I feel compelled to FIFY

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Lani wrote:Trump's first campaign ad via twitter:
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) tweeted at 6:59 AM on Fri, Jul 29, 2016:
In Hillary Clinton's America - things get worse. #TrumpPence16 https://t.co/WdHbnhhCbW
(
Shouldn't he be thinking and writing about what he intends to do himself?

Return to “Presidential Election”