Hillary Clinton 2016

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Hillary Clinton 2016

Post by Orlylicious »

Well, now that we all have a free moment... go ahead and sign up to volunteer for @HillaryClinton this weekend:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/start/?u ... b&act=gotv
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Lani

Post by Lani »

Oh FFS.

Report: Indictment 'likely' in FBI's Clinton Foundation probe
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre ... tion-probe
Two sources within FBI told Fox News on Wednesday that the investigation of the Clinton Foundation is likely to lead to an indictment.

Fox News' Bret Baier said Wednesday that the FBI probe into a possible pay-to-play scheme between Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation has been going on for over a year.

Sources told the news network that the investigation, which is conducted by the White Collar Crime division of the FBI, is a "very high priority."

One source further stated that the bureau collected "a lot of" evidence, adding that "there is an avalanche of new information coming every day."
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

More anonymous leaks?

Comey has some major problems in that agency.

Jocelyn9596

Post by Jocelyn9596 »

Lani wrote:Oh FFS.

Two sources within FBI told Fox News on Wednesday that the investigation of the Clinton Foundation is likely to lead to an indictment.

Fox News' Bret Baier said Wednesday that the FBI probe into a possible pay-to-play scheme between Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation has been going on for over a year.

Sources told the news network that the investigation, which is conducted by the White Collar Crime division of the FBI, is a "very high priority."

One source further stated that the bureau collected "a lot of" evidence, adding that "there is an avalanche of new information coming every day."
IIRC, Comey told the Congressional Committee this summer that there was no investigation of the Clinton Foundation. There are various conflicting reports on Google but most of them are from far RW sites, saying there's been an ongoing investigation for over a year. Considering how the recent info was leaked so quickly, I don't believe this info would have been kept under wraps, especially for that length of time. The fact that this is coming from alleged sources for Fox casts further doubt on its authenticity.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Lani wrote:Oh FFS.

I think this is trying in with some stuff I have been reading today that basically suggests that there is pretty much an alt right faction in the FBI that has been trying to "get" hillary for the better part of a year, and who have been working to prove HRC is a criminal. Basically, there are rouge agents inside the FBI, who have been working to validate the claims make in the Book "Clinton Cash" and who have pretty much failed to.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/02/polit ... index.html

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/deeply-disturbing
I may not be convinced of malice on Comey's part. But it seems extremely likely — indeed, we all but know it — based on information surfaced over the last forty-eight hours — that he is being played by people who are acting with malice. Or, perhaps more damning, he is unwilling to do the right thing because it could lead to criticism from Republicans. I've said it several times: self-protection seems to be governing his actions.

This is not some abstract concept of 'doing the right thing.' It is doing what he is specifically instructed to do in this case (by longstanding DOJ/FBI guidelines) and and what he should practice in order to avoid recklessly interfering with national elections.

Still more troubling is the information contained in this just-released article in The Wall Street Journal by Devlin Barrett. It describes a feud over the Clinton probe within the FBI, as well as between the FBI and the Department of Justice. It now seems clear that what are essentially rogue FBI agents have been looking for all sorts of different angles to pursue investigations into Hillary Clinton and her family. Indeed, they've presented their evidence to career public corruption prosecutors at DOJ and have been told they don't have anything. But it hasn't stopped. They clearly were not happy with the decision in the emails probe, even though Comey said it was not even a close call.

This seems to be the backstory of what happened on Friday. Agents pushed for more aggressive investigations on various fronts. Comey feared he'd be blamed after the fact for not notifying Congress, and he was specifically afraid that some of these agents would leak news of the (possibly) new Huma Abedin emails to Congress. These are not fun situations to be in, I am sure. But they are ones an FBI Director should — indeed must — be willing to stand up to.

Here's something to look at very closely. Last week we heard this story of how the Bureau's now-second in command, Andrew McCabe, might have been unduly influenced because Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) contributed substantial sums to McCabe's wife's failed state senate campaign. Virginia Democrats were seeking to reclaim control of the Virginia state senate. I won't rehearse the details of that article. But the dates and the logic of the argument simply don't hold up. The author of that article was the WSJ's Devlin Barrett, the same reporter who wrote the article I previously mentioned about agents at war with their superiors at the FBI.

It is quite clear those agents have Barrett's ear. Indeed, it seems extraordinarily likely that that article about McAuliffe's campaign donation was an effort to push the Clinton emails story back into the campaign spotlight, indeed to discredit the decision made in July to close the case.

Harry Reid is now out with extreme criticism of Comey and accusations that the FBI has information about Donald Trump and his connections with Russia. I noted a few weeks ago what is so damaging when people start violating norms and interfering in elections: it starts to seem rational for others to do it as well. I will suffice it to say that there appear to be at least two ongoing investigations into issues related to Donald Trump. Comey has felt no need to proceed with what we might call the extreme transparency he has chosen with the emails probe of Hillary Clinton. Again, he's driven by fear of Republican criticism and leaks by agents trying to strong-arm superiors.

All of this — the initial action and now these reactions — are precisely what these rules are meant to prevent. It might be better to say that they are meant to avoid developments in good faith-investigations being made public in close proximity to elections. What you have here looks more like a worst case scenario: rogue agents trying to rehash closed investigations or launch new probes in time to affect the election, whuch is only days away.

It is no secret that the the rank-and-file members of the FBI lean Republican, and much of the same can be said about law enforcement generally. There's no crime in that. But someone in Comey's position is charged with the pursuance of justice and administration of justice free from partisan motivation and in line with the policies and norms that govern them. He's failed in that completely, even after being warned about the consequences of his actions. His intent, the mix of self-protection or naiveté or even bad motive, if it exists, is basically irrelevant.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 »

My one crazy RWNJ cousin was posting (on my fricking wall) on FB about how there's 4 FBI investigations ongoing against Hillary. This Faux News report must be where she got some of that from.

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I love this video -

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

magdalen77 wrote:My one crazy RWNJ cousin was posting (on my fricking wall) on FB about how there's 4 FBI investigations ingoing against Hillary. This Faux News report must be where she got some of that from.
Send him or her some of these:

“Oprah tells Fox News host that ‘some white people have to die’ — her reasoning is unbelievable”
“Pope Francis forbids Catholics from voting for Hillary!”
“BREAKING: Proof surfaces that Obama was born in Kenya — Trump was right all along”
“WikiLeaks Just ROCKED Hillary With This List Of 13 TREASONOUS Acts That She Committed”

All fake Trumpster-bait invented by bored Macedonian teenagers who put up what look like pro-Trump websites just for kicks. And they've even made some spare spending money. Trumpsters are the most gullible people on the planet.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/trump-s ... teenagers/
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 »

RoadScholar wrote:
magdalen77 wrote:My one crazy RWNJ cousin was posting (on my fricking wall) on FB about how there's 4 FBI investigations ingoing against Hillary. This Faux News report must be where she got some of that from.
Send him or her some of these:

“Oprah tells Fox News host that ‘some white people have to die’ — her reasoning is unbelievable”
“Pope Francis forbids Catholics from voting for Hillary!”
“BREAKING: Proof surfaces that Obama was born in Kenya — Trump was right all along”
“WikiLeaks Just ROCKED Hillary With This List Of 13 TREASONOUS Acts That She Committed”

All fake Trumpster-bait invented by bored Macedonian teenagers who put up what look like pro-Trump websites just for kicks. And they've even made some spare spending money. Trumpsters are the most gullible people on the planet.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/trump-s ... teenagers/
The cousin is a she and she has a special needs son which makes it even more bewildering. Though maybe not completely. My uncle (by marriage fortunately) was one of the most racist people I ever met. I wish he would have lived long enough to see his oldest granddaughter marry a black guy.

I did see the Pope Francis thing. I thought it was highly unlikely the Pope would do anything of the sort.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

The real Clinton email scandal is that a bullshit story has dominated the campaign
If you agree with her on policy, vote with a clear conscience about the server.

Some time ago, Hillary Clinton and her advisers decided that the best course of action was to apologize for having used a personal email address to conduct government business while serving as secretary of state. Clinton herself was, clearly, not really all that remorseful about this, and it showed in her early efforts to address it. Eventually aides prevailed upon her to express a greater degree of regret, which they hoped would lay the issue to rest.

It did not. Instead, email-related talk has dogged Clinton throughout the election and it has influenced public perceptions of her in an overwhelmingly negative way. July polling showed 56 percent of Americans believed Clinton broke the law by relying on a personal email address with another 36 percent piling on to say the episode showed “bad judgments” albeit not criminality.
:snippity:
This has had the effect of further inscribing and reinscribing the notion that Clinton did something wrong, meaning that every bit of micro-news that puts the scandal back on cable amounts to reminding people of something bad that Clinton did. In total, network newscasts have, remarkably, dedicated more airtime to coverage of Clinton’s emails than to all policy issues combined.

This is unfortunate because emailgate, like so many Clinton pseudo-scandals before it, is bullshit. The real scandal here is the way a story that was at best of modest significance came to dominate the US presidential election — overwhelming stories of much more importance, giving the American people a completely skewed impression of one of the two nominees, and creating space for the FBI to intervene in the election in favor of its apparently preferred candidate in a dangerous way.
[facebook]10155675874889988[/facebook]

A good long article at http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/ ... l-bullshit
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

Nerdiness, humanity, snark, sweetness, inspirational, kindness, strength, tears of pride, joy & hope and yes, some very funny moments.

I dare you to watch this and not be proud & excited to vote for our next President!
:lovestruck:
Sneak peek at one of the funnies:
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

For Ms. Walker:

Image Image Image Image Image

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

:cantlook:

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

Estiveo wrote:For Ms. Walker:

Yea!!! Thank you!!! :kiss:

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

We been busy in Florida!! :boxing:
Hillary Clinton Appears to Gain Late Momentum on Surge of Latino Voters
By JONATHAN MARTIN NOV. 5, 2016

Hillary Clinton said her campaign was “breaking records” for early voter turnout, before a downpour cut short her remarks in Pembroke Pines, Fla., on Saturday. Credit Doug Mills/The New York Times

PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. — Hispanic voters in key states surged to cast their ballots in the final days of early voting this weekend, a demonstration of political power that lifted Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes and threatened to block Donald J. Trump’s path to the White House. In Florida, energized by the groundswell of Latino support and hoping to drive even more voters to the polls, Mrs. Clinton visited a handful of immigrant communities on Saturday and rallied Democrats in a town filled with Hispanic and Caribbean migrants.

“We are seeing tremendous momentum, large numbers of people turning out, breaking records,” Mrs. Clinton said here in Pembroke Pines before cutting her remarks short when torrential afternoon rain began falling on the racially mixed crowd. Before taking the stage, she greeted voters at a heavily Cuban early voting center in West Miami and then stopped in at her storefront field office in Miami’s Little Haiti.

Indeed, even as she fought a rear-guard action to defend a series of more heavily white states that appear to have grown more competitive, making trips to Michigan, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire, Mrs. Clinton appeared to find a growing advantage in the more diverse presidential battlegrounds.
But the evidence from polling and the early voting turnout seemed to indicate he was facing the possibility of sweeping losses in states with sizable Hispanic populations, most likely affected by the racially tinged language he has used since beginning his campaign over 16 months ago, when he claimed the ranks of Mexican migrants were filled with rapists and drug dealers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/us/po ... -news&_r=0
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

And this is sooooo great! We've come so far, let's get it done!

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Orlylicious, I can't thank you enough for the updates and enthusiasm and positivity you bring every single day, and for all you do to make sure she's the one we'll see taking the oath in a beautiful wool pantsuit in January. While we're biting our nails and moaning, you swoosh the pompoms at us :cheer: -no, no, don't panic, look over here at Steve the Florida Florida Florida Man, he's got this and so does she - :cheer1:

I always feel better after your posts. :kiss:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Hispanics are turning the tide in Nevada and Florida. To me, that implies that they'll make a big difference in other states, too also.

And did I read that 28% of Republicans in Florida early voting cast their ballots for Mrs. Clinton?

If so, why would that not happen in other states? Aren't there still big numbers of Republicans who are #NeverTrump? :shock:

... and, umm ... yeah. Orlylicious is bringin' it, bigly. She is rockin' the vote! :thumbs:
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

(opens a Fogbow contribution page on PayPal)

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Foggy wrote:Hispanics are turning the tide in Nevada and Florida. To me, that implies that they'll make a big difference in other states, too also.

And did I read that 28% of Republicans in Florida early voting cast their ballots for Mrs. Clinton?

If so, why would that not happen in other states? Aren't there still big numbers of Republicans who are #NeverTrump? :shock:

... and, umm ... yeah. Orlylicious is bringin' it, bigly. She is rockin' the vote! :thumbs:
Double :cheer1: :cheer1: to everything Foggy said.

I'm planning to show my gratitude by hitting every taco truck in town next Wednesday.
:fiesta:
my electric typewriter is on the fritz so I fired up Windows 95 ImageImageImage x4

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

kate520 wrote:Orlylicious, I can't thank you enough for the updates and enthusiasm and positivity you bring every single day, and for all you do to make sure she's the one we'll see taking the oath in a beautiful wool pantsuit in January. While we're biting our nails and moaning, you swoosh the pompoms at us :cheer: -no, no, don't panic, look over here at Steve the Florida Florida Florida Man, he's got this and so does she - :cheer1:

I always feel better after your posts. :kiss:
:like: :like: :like:
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

kate520 wrote:Orlylicious, I can't thank you enough for the updates and enthusiasm and positivity you bring every single day, and for all you do to make sure she's the one we'll see taking the oath in a beautiful wool pantsuit in January.
:yeah:
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Jim

Post by Jim »

BillTheCat wrote:
kate520 wrote:Orlylicious, I can't thank you enough for the updates and enthusiasm and positivity you bring every single day, and for all you do to make sure she's the one we'll see taking the oath in a beautiful wool pantsuit in January.
I guess Hillz will be forever known as the "Pantsuit President"...when she wins.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Jim wrote: :snippity:
I guess Hillz will be forever known as the "Pantsuit President"...when she wins.
:confused: Perhaps I haven't been paying attention: I thought all previous presidents were usually seen wearing pants? :think: Which ones wore skirts and dresses? :-D

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Jim wrote: :snippity:
:confused: Perhaps I haven't been paying attention: I thought all previous presidents were usually seen wearing pants? :think: Which ones wore skirts and dresses? :-D

Benjamin Harrison.

YellowMustard

Post by YellowMustard »

Jim wrote:
BillTheCat wrote:
I just noticed yesterday that her twitter information is:

Wife, mom, grandma, women+kids advocate, FLOTUS, Senator, SecState, hair icon, pantsuit aficionado, 2016 presidential candidate. Tweets from Hillary signed –H

I'm so glad she has a sense of humor, is doing concerts, showing positive ads and that the people at her rally are always smiling and looking inspired. Trump is all doom and gloom, has no sense of humor and the people at his rallies are snarling freaks.
----IANAL----

Call me old fashioned, but I always thought patriotism was something we share, not use against each other. - Mrs. Betty Bowers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xV8HHFtg7w

Return to “Presidential Election”