Hillary Clinton 2016

Whatever4

Re: Hillary Clinton 2016

Post by Whatever4 »

Orlylicious wrote:Hillary is over Donald :lol:
Not a single smile in the bunch.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Whatever4 wrote:
Some of them appear to be praying.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

RVInit wrote:
Whatever4 wrote:
I dunno why...Trump hasn't got a prayer.
:twisted:
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Plutodog wrote:
RVInit wrote:
Whatever4 wrote:
I dunno why...Trump hasn't got a prayer.
:twisted:
I don't think they are praying for Trump's benefit. I think they are either praying that he will shut up and sit down soon, or they are praying instead of allowing themselves to be subjected to his ranting BS..in some sense trying to avoid listening to him by focusing on something else.
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

Moar excellent ads from Team Hillz!

WARNING! Get tissues ready.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUD7swQkgGA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IXf9ApkY__Q

The Orange Menance could never find a single person to cut an ad like these - at least not from anyone outside his family or payroll.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

The Orange Whatever could not find such a person on his payroll. They may admire him for reasons that I do not understand and they certainly appreciate the pay, but to think of him in those kind terms -- I don't think so. As for his family, as I've said before, I hope that the most vulnerable members of his family, Melania and Barron, are out of his reach for the next several months.

It's funny that people are said to hate Hillary because she is evil, but in fact the evil person in this race is Trump.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Colin Powell Announces He Will Vote For Hillary Clinton

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/col ... e247dec7db
Powell, a retired four-star Army general and a Republican who served in the George W. Bush administration, reportedly made the announcement at a Tuesday event hosted by the Long Island Association, a business group focused on development in Long Island, New York.
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/coli ... 1.12504956
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell told a crowd of more than 1,000 Long Island business and political leaders Tuesday that he will vote for Democrat Hillary Clinton for president, citing her experience, temperament and in a jab at GOP nominee Donald Trump, the “stamina.”

Powell, speaking at the Long Island Association fall luncheon in Woodbury was harshly critical of Trump, arguing that the New York businessman was “not qualified” and had sold Americans a “bill of goods” that he cannot deliver.

“He insults us every day,” said Powell, who served as Secretary of State under Republican President George W. Bush.

“He has insulted America in one way almost every day,” Powell said of Trump. “He has insulted Latino Americans. He has insulted African Americans. He has insulted women. He has insulted his own party. He has insulted our allies around the world one by one. He has insulted veterans.”
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Lani

Post by Lani »

The Yale Record does not endorse Hillary!
http://yalerecord.org/2016/10/26/the-ya ... y-clinton/
This year’s presidential election is highly unusual, but ultimately no different: The Yale Record believes both candidates to be equally un-endorsable, due to our faithful compliance with the tax code.

In particular, we do not endorse Hillary Clinton’s exemplary leadership during her 30 years in the public eye. We do not support her impressive commitment to serving and improving this country—a commitment to which she has dedicated her entire professional career. Because of unambiguous tax law, we do not encourage you to support the most qualified presidential candidate in modern American history, nor do we encourage all citizens to shatter the glass ceiling once and for all by electing Secretary Clinton on November 8.
:rotflmao:
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida »

Right wingers will breathlessly report that not even the liberal Ivy League Yale can endorse crooked Hillary in 3, 2, 1,

(Reading comprehension combined with sarcasm do not work well with Freepers)

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Lani wrote:The Yale Record does not endorse Hillary!
http://yalerecord.org/2016/10/26/the-ya ... y-clinton/
This year’s presidential election is highly unusual, but ultimately no different: The Yale Record believes both candidates to be equally un-endorsable, due to our faithful compliance with the tax code.

In particular, we do not endorse Hillary Clinton’s exemplary leadership during her 30 years in the public eye. We do not support her impressive commitment to serving and improving this country—a commitment to which she has dedicated her entire professional career. Because of unambiguous tax law, we do not encourage you to support the most qualified presidential candidate in modern American history, nor do we encourage all citizens to shatter the glass ceiling once and for all by electing Secretary Clinton on November 8.
:rotflmao:
That's one heck of an non-endorsement. :thumbs:
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

'Course, since she's a female, she'll only be paid $280,000 a year instead of $400,000, amirite? 70%?

:blackeye: :bag:

Edit: P.S. It's a joak, don't hurt me.
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

She should be paid $480,000.

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

Programming reminder!!!

Our most esteemed Muslim Kenyan overlord supreme ruler of all teh libtards, doggies & kittehs, Barry B. Hussain Bamz Obummer will bless us with appearances this week on the teevee boxes to make sure we get our asses out & vote for Hillary!:

Full Frontal with Samantha Bee TONIGHT (10/31); and

Real Time with Bill Maher on Friday (11/4).
. :cheer1: :cheer: :cheer1:
Edit: putting this is Hillz thread cause :lovestruck:

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 8 years so far Admin Law Judge for 3 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

He's campaigning and holding a GOTV rally in my town tomorrow! Not yours. :point: :point:

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

What an asshole
Sen. Richard Burr privately mused over the weekend that gun owners may want to put a "bullseye" on Hillary Clinton, according to audio obtained by CNN.

The North Carolina Republican, locked in a tight race for reelection, quipped that as he walked into a gun shop "nothing made me feel better" than seeing a magazine about rifles "with a picture of Hillary Clinton on the front of it."
"I was a little bit shocked at that -- it didn't have a bullseye on it," he said Saturday to GOP volunteers, prompting laughter from the crowd in Mooresville, North Carolina. "But on the bottom right (of the magazine), it had everybody for federal office in this particular state that they shoul
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/31/politics/ ... index.html

DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten »

Why is CNN putting any credence into an unfounded conspiracy theory and firing Donna Brazile?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/po ... .html?_r=0

June bug

Post by June bug »

DrIrvingFinegarten wrote:Why is CNN putting any credence into an unfounded conspiracy theory and firing Donna Brazile?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/po ... .html?_r=0
Because they want to give Corey Lewandowski more air time.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Guaranteed: No more October Surprises! :cheer1:

Because it's November 1! One more Monday to go. :P
#Birther #Grifter #Liar Mike Zullo is Too Hot For TV! And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in March on weTV!

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

:lovestruck: :rotflmao: :lovestruck:

Sam & Bamz!!!

:crying: I miss him already.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

NEW: Carole King gave permission to use this song :lovestruck: Priorities USA, Clinton's super PAC, makes a closing anti-Trump argument to women: "How does he make you feel?" http://cnn.it/2fnFg6o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn59ke-__8w
The ad is set to the Carole King classic “Natural Woman” as sung by her daughter. The ad features clips of ordinary women living their lives mixed with clips of Elinor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks, Sally Ride, and Hillary Clinton. Two-thirds of the way through the ad, Trump appears and audio of him calling women fat pigs, slobs, fat asses, and flat chested among other insults. On the screen are shots of women holding up up cards with the hashtag vote.

The message is clear, powerful, and absolutely devastating.

Women need to vote against the behavior of Donald Trump. The words of Donald Trump and his treatment of women must be rejected. It is time for all Americans of conscience to lead the way, but if we are realistic about US society, it will be women who lead the way. Women will provide the moral voice that rejects Trump. According to the polling, it will be women who lead the way for Hillary Clinton to win the presidential.

CNN asked the Trump campaign for comment about the ad, and their request was met with silence because Donald Trump’s own words did all the talking that voters need to hear.
#Birther #Grifter #Liar Mike Zullo is Too Hot For TV! And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in March on weTV!

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

IMG_2813.JPG
:thumbs:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Sounds good to me and that is exactly what I will be doing!
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

[facebook]10153777172421256[/facebook]
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Jim

Post by Jim »

He forgot the part about hating the 8 years before with needless war, Enron, and trashing the economy under the pubs.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: This is awesome... Check out my boyfriend Robby Mook's reaction to hearing that Jon Ralston was his next interview! :P

Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports 9h9 hours ago
Best thing ever: Hillary campaign boss @robbymook's reaction when informed I will be interviewing him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXd8ZrP8H6Y

And we're gonna win NV, up 50k banked votes!

Return to “Presidential Election”