Hillary Clinton 2016

RoadScholar

Re: Hillary Clinton 2016

Post by RoadScholar »

“Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good.

Luckily, this is not difficult.”

― Charlotte Whitton

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

RVInit wrote:She's damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. I guess if she stubs her toe she's supposed to immediately call the press and tell them? Not revealing a serious life threatening illness while running for office would be wrong in my opinion. But, I don't need to know every time a candidate comes down with the flu or has allergies.

Maybe if she had policy positions that were as void of substance, ill-advised, and plain old against international law as her opponent's they could talk about that.
Exactly! If she did, she'd be making excuses or seen as weak.

As for Parkinson's, that's beyond laughable after watching her 11-hour interrogation last fall. Anybody who claims Clinton has Parkinson's has never seen anybody with Parkinson's, and considering the awareness Michael J. Fox has brought to it, that's willful ignorance.

ImageImageImage x4
listeme

Post by listeme »

an unhealthy penchant for privacy
Wut.

When it comes to our health and our bodies, our penchant for privacy is pretty universal in this country. This is why we have HIPAA. This is some of why we have Roe v. Wade. It's a thing we all VALUE.

Axelrod is being a little weird this season, though.

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.
BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

HighPlainsDrifter wrote:A good read
“Antibiotics can take care of pneumonia,” tweeted former Obama strategist David Axelrod on Monday. “What's the cure for an unhealthy penchant for privacy that repeatedly creates unnecessary problems?"

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/o ... z4K8tHT439
No, it isn't. Axlerod is a braying ass.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll
esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

RVInit wrote:She's damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. I guess if she stubs her toe she's supposed to immediately call the press and tell them? Not revealing a serious life threatening illness while running for office would be wrong in my opinion. But, I don't need to know every time a candidate comes down with the flu or has allergies.

Maybe if she had policy positions that were as void of substance, ill-advised, and plain old against international law as her opponent's they could talk about that.
Andrea Mitchell was incensed that the press was not told on Friday about the pneumonia and that they were left behind when she felt faint at the 9/11 ceremony and they didn't know where she was for minutes afterward. She says she has an obligation to keep them fully informed at all times. It's all about the press, not her health.

Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

esseff44 wrote:Andrea Mitchell was incensed that the press was not told on Friday about the pneumonia and that they were left behind when she felt faint at the 9/11 ceremony and they didn't know where she was for minutes afterward. She says she has an obligation to keep them fully informed at all times. It's all about the press, not her health.
I can see it now. Secret Service: Let's just lie Secy Clinton down here on the sidewalk until somebody alerts Andrea Mitchell,

ImageImageImage x4
BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

Pardon me if I don't give a rat's backside about what Mrs. Greenspan The Hillary Concern Troll thinks. :nope:

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll
Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

I want somebody to ask Trump if he thinks this is deplorable.

[quote]Oregon Man Hangs Clinton Effigy Along Interstate, Says ‘Vote Trump’[/quote]
vus0rg9cmh2andlab4pq.jpg

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/b ... interstate
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

The "Uranium One" is a nice touch, shows he's thoughtful and well-informed. :crazy:

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

Karen Walker wrote:
SuzieC wrote:
Plutodog wrote:OK, here's my idea on the way Hillary should go on the email/server/classified examples:

Put out a white paper with history and detail of what she did/did "wrong" and all the details that aren't easily explained in a few sentences. Take responsibility as necessary and as completely as possible, lay out the facts, details of what she did, what she knew, when and what she learned from it. Get all the help she needs from level-headed staff to make sure it's comprehensive while as short as possible. Note that further details that may come out are of a piece and simply further detail on the same fulsome set of facts, and absent some new "smoking gun", there's really nothing to say.

After putting it out, answer any further questions by pointing out that it's not a soundbite subject, that she can't simply answer a question or insinuation in a few words. Point anybody to the white paper. Invite written questions, if necessary to which she will answer as addendum to the white paper in sufficient length to fully answer. Otherwise, don't entertain questions...point people to the white paper.

Maybe some other white papers on Libya, other grossly unjust scandal claims. Point is to get out what we know completely and refuse to be picked apart over it over time in distorted fashion.
Great idea. Of course, none of the media blowhards would bother to read it. And when she answers questions by saying "see my comprehensive white paper" they would go into their default mode of "why is she being evasive/untrustworthy/unlikeable blah blah blah."
It's a great idea but to be fair we here at teh Fogbowz are part of a small minority of Americans who appreciate details and facts. Clinton is detail person. That is a big plus to us but to most Americans it's a negative. They want their information condensed into 140 characters & 30 second soundbites. Sad but true.
As I was saying...
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

A British GP (who also has not examined Hillary Clinton) offers his opinion about whether Hillary has Parkinson's: no.
The GP believes Hillary's symptoms are more likely to be due to the stresses and strains of a long campaign, and the vast numbers of people she's been in very close contact with over the recent months.

He added: "A respiratory infection like pneumonia can cause similar symptoms of coughing, fatigue and throwing up."
Sensible. I am not sure why we think a marathon is required of presidential candidates.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:My son in graduate school (working on his M.S. in National Security and Intelligence Studies!!!) texted me this morning:
I have a feeling that this "Hillary has health problems" myth will be the new Birther conspiracy for the next eight years ...
Bingo.
Those doctor letters, how many layers please :?:

;) :lol: :twisted:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Can we call them Healthers?

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Tink wrote:Alex Jones said that a government source told him that Hillary had brain surgery in 2012. What a moron.

I had walking pneumonia last August. I took my antibiotic and went to work. It did take weeks for the cough to finally clear up, but I wasn't dying. I asked a rightwing friend if he really thought President's don't get sick. His response, "I don't now of one President who missed a day of work due to illness.". Just left me shaking my head.
Makes jimmy Carter's 'roids seem like a constitutional crisis.

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

Chilidog wrote:
Tink wrote:Alex Jones said that a government source told him that Hillary had brain surgery in 2012. What a moron.

I had walking pneumonia last August. I took my antibiotic and went to work. It did take weeks for the cough to finally clear up, but I wasn't dying. I asked a rightwing friend if he really thought President's don't get sick. His response, "I don't now of one President who missed a day of work due to illness.". Just left me shaking my head.
Makes jimmy Carter's 'roids seem like a constitutional crisis.
Reagan had some serious health scares as well.
WASHINGTON, Jan. 4— Four small polyps that appeared to be noncancerous were removed from President Reagan's colon today in a medical checkup that showed no evidence of a recurrence of the colon cancer found in 1985, the White House physician said.
http://www.nytimes.com/1987/01/05/us/do ... colon.html

foilwatcher

Post by foilwatcher »

Many internet doctors are saying that she has stage 3 Parkinson's. But wait...I thought she was dead!

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

"Well la de freakin' da!" ~~ Matt Foley
TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

foilwatcher wrote:Many internet doctors are saying that she has stage 3 Parkinson's. But wait...I thought she was dead!

Isn't that one of the symptoms of Stage 3 Parkinson's Disease?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
Judge Mental

Post by Judge Mental »

Prison Planet reckon Chelsea's apartment is really a medical care facility for senior citizens and that is why she was taken there.....seriously :roll:

http://truthfeed.com/bombshell-chelsea- ... inc/23208/

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Judge Mental wrote:Prison Planet reckon Chelsea's apartment is really a medical care facility for senior citizens and that is why she was taken there.....seriously :roll:

Well, why not. My home is a geriatric cat care facility. ;)

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

foilwatcher wrote:Many internet doctors are saying that she has stage 3 Parkinson's. But wait...I thought she was dead!

Nah. Probly just shagged out following a prolonged squawk. 8-)

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Skip Intro wrote:Does anyone remember Ed Schultz from MSNBC? He's working for Putin now, and puts out stuff like this.

Sad, but not surprising. He's working for "RT America" now, and whatever the boss wants, well, the boss is signing Ed's paycheck, so......

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

GreatGrey wrote:You could hold a Trump rally in the Longaberger Basket Company headquarters.

Edit: the building is up for sale, Donnie could develop it into a hotel, yes/no?
Too bad in first needs a repaint so the Golden Trump logo shows off ... :lol:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Judge Mental wrote:Prison Planet reckon Chelsea's apartment is really a medical care facility for senior citizens and that is why she was taken there.....seriously :roll:

Gee, amateur research at its finest. The intertubes are spiraling out of control.

1. The building was completely rehabbed in 2013.
2. It was previously owned by the United Association of Plumbers. The developer bought it in 2011 and completely rehabbed it.
3. Metrocare Home Services Inc is listed on the NY.gov Dept of Health site as "This facility is closed or has merged with another facility. Information here is maintained for historical purposes only." They moved when the building was sold.
4. Metrocare Home Services Inc wasn't a service facility, they scheduled in-home care. Like their name says.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Clinton's health info just released.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kyleblaine/hil ... kuQvvld28N
Clinton, 68, received a CT scan on Friday, the letter said. The result showed mild and noncontagious bacterial pneumonia, which Clinton is treating with a 10-day regimen of the medication Levaquin. “She is recovering well with antibiotics and rest. She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as president of the United States,” Bardack wrote.
In her most recent physical exam, Clinton had a blood pressure of 100/70, heart rate of 70, and a cholesterol of 189 (LDL of 103, HDL of 56).
Just my arrogant opinion but 100/70 seems a tad lowish. No wonder she became light-headed in the heat. Still, better than having hypertension. Cholesterol looks good.

Here's a link to the actual doctor's letter.

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-document ... letter.pdf

ImageImageImage x4
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Slim Cognito wrote:Clinton's health info just released.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kyleblaine/hil ... kuQvvld28N
Clinton, 68, received a CT scan on Friday, the letter said. The result showed mild and noncontagious bacterial pneumonia, which Clinton is treating with a 10-day regimen of the medication Levaquin. “She is recovering well with antibiotics and rest. She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as president of the United States,” Bardack wrote.
In her most recent physical exam, Clinton had a blood pressure of 100/70, heart rate of 70, and a cholesterol of 189 (LDL of 103, HDL of 56).
Just my arrogant opinion but 100/70 seems a tad lowish. No wonder she became light-headed in the heat. Still, better than having hypertension. Cholesterol looks good.

Here's a link to the actual doctor's letter.

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-document ... letter.pdf
Does the doctor say HRC can skip Gym?

-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Return to “Presidential Election”