Donald Trump 2016

Chilidog

Re: Donald Trump 2016

Post by Chilidog »

I think that this "Pee-Gate" stuff is made up.

But I'm enjoying how it's the shoe on the other foot, Donald birther trump
June bug

Post by June bug »

Chilidog wrote:I think that this "Pee-Gate" stuff is made up.

I suspect you're right, CD.

What I think is not made up is the contacts between Trump insiders and the Russians, but that's not what's grabbed the headlines and people's attention. And "Pee-Gate" may have been a deliberate diversion by some Russian sources, knowing that's what would happen.
bob

Post by bob »

Politics USA: Birther Donald Trump Cracks And Can’t Handle Getting Back What He Dished Out:
In a press conference Wednesday morning, the Trump entourage is outraged that the media would dare run stories about terrifying reports that might explain President-elect Donald Trump's bizarre love for Putin. But this is Donald Trump, who spent eight years referencing non-credible sources to create a fake conspiracy about President Barack Obama's birth certificate.

With zero evidence, let alone smoking guns like actual reports from credible sources as we have in the Trump Russia compromise report, Trump announced that Obama might be a Muslim, so that’s why he was hiding his birth certificate. Of course, Obama wasn’t hiding his birth certificate, but facts are of little matter to Donald Trump.

Except when it involves him. And then there are no facts facty enough to be a fact. If they implicate him in any way, they aren’t real. “Fake news!” He cries.

This man now expects everyone to do the complete opposite as he did, even though the birther conspiracy was long debunked and the Trump/Russia compromised report has not been debunked, it is actually being investigated because it was credible enough to warrant intelligence agencies taking it seriously. Unlike the Obama birth certificate conspiracy.

Donald Trump can’t handle even a little of what he dished out for eight years to President Obama. Trump is a little man, with no values or ability to hold himself even vaguely to the standards he demands of others.
I agree the golden-shower factoid is likely too good to be true. But, unlike birthers, I don't forsee for years to come a small cadre of showerers insisting that it did happen. No sheriff is going to authorize a used-car salestoadie to "clear the president" while bashing him for years.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Did anyone else find his sole "explanation" that he knows all about these spy cameras to be a little lot weird? Not "No, I don't do those things." But, "I already know about the cameras, so I wouldn't have been suckered." And "I'm a germaphobe [so I would never let anyone pee on me.]" :liar: :liar: :liar:
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

So, when does David Vitter get nominated for Secretary of Water Sports?
Image Image Image Image Image
maydijo

Post by maydijo »

I believe it. The dossier doesn't say he was peed on, just that he hired prostitutes to pee on a bed he knew the Obamas had slept in. To me the sexual gratification aspect has less to do with the golden shower itself, and more to do with humiliating the Obamas (although the humiliation only exists in his own mind.) This is a petty man who likes insulting and humiliating others. I can absolutely believe that drive to belittle his enemies would be a key part of his sexuality.
kate520

Post by kate520 »

Did anyone else find his sole "explanation" that he knows all about these spy cameras to be a little lot weird? Not "No, I don't do those things." But, "I already know about the cameras, so I wouldn't have been suckered." And "I'm a germaphobe [so I would never let anyone pee on me.]" :liar: :liar: :liar:
Yes. They are rationalization after the fact.

By all means, GoldenGibbon, focus on the chickpeas. The rest of the report is verifiable.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

maydijo wrote:

I believe it. The dossier doesn't say he was peed on, just that he hired prostitutes to pee on a bed he knew the Obamas had slept in. To me the sexual gratification aspect has less to do with the golden shower itself, and more to do with humiliating the Obamas (although the humiliation only exists in his own mind.) This is a petty man who likes insulting and humiliating others. I can absolutely believe that drive to belittle his enemies would be a key part of his sexuality.
He is without question a petty man who likes insulting and humiliating others. He's also a sexual predator who brags of groping women he wants to have sex with, and who wonders freely into locker rooms unannounced where young girls are in various stages of undress. He's s a confessed pervert so maybe he does find sexual gratification in humiliation, GFK! God Fucking Knows
Birfers are toast
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

maydijo wrote:

I tend to believe it. If it turns out to be wrong, so be it, but after all the shit he said about Clinton, I'm enjoying this.
ImageImageImage x4
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

kate520 wrote:
Yes. They are rationalization after the fact.

By all means, GoldenGibbon, focus on the chickpeas. The rest of the report is verifiable.
Just like the 'I wasn't mocking that reporter and his disability--I was mocking his groveling'.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

About whether this is true or not...

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Suranis wrote:About whether this is true or not...

:point:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
SLQ

Post by SLQ »

maydijo wrote:I believe it. The dossier doesn't say he was peed on, just that he hired prostitutes to pee on a bed he knew the Obamas had slept in. To me the sexual gratification aspect has less to do with the golden shower itself, and more to do with humiliating the Obamas (although the humiliation only exists in his own mind.) This is a petty man who likes insulting and humiliating others. I can absolutely believe that drive to belittle his enemies would be a key part of his sexuality.
:yeah: Details matter.
-- Yoda
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

maydijo wrote:I believe it. The dossier doesn't say he was peed on, just that he hired prostitutes to pee on a bed he knew the Obamas had slept in. To me the sexual gratification aspect has less to do with the golden shower itself, and more to do with humiliating the Obamas (although the humiliation only exists in his own mind.) This is a petty man who likes insulting and humiliating others. I can absolutely believe that drive to belittle his enemies would be a key part of his sexuality.

I missed that.

Too bad he didn't get caught doing the Jack Brickhouse bit.
Sluffy1

Post by Sluffy1 »

hired prostitutes to pee on a bed he knew the Obamas had slept in
I thought it where the Clintons slept.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

According to the docs I read, its because Trump despises Michelle Obama in particular.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
maydijo

Post by maydijo »

Can I just say, I know I'm living in some warped dystopian alternate reality when my 72 year old devout Mormon mother (who is politically a progressive Democrat) casually uses the phrase 'golden shower' in an email.

Edited because yuge fingers = bigly typos
Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford »

The golden showers thing strikes me as a bit too perfect. It's just salacious enough to attract more attention than allegations of more vanilla prostitution, without being so far out of the mainstream to either spark instant disbelief or suppress conversation. (As might have been the case if the allegations were more solid in nature, as it were.)

It has a calibrated feel to it, as if a lot of thought had gone into deciding what would be the perfect claim to make.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Clinton made the phrase oral sex part of the national conversation; now Trumpney is doing the same with golden showers. All just part and parcel of the unraveling of the fabric of Western civilization, ho hum. :blink:
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro »

Have we already forgotten "pussy grabbing"?
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Ran across this pic on the front page of NBC:

and immediately thought of this:

-- Yoda
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Oompa Loompas have longer fingers.
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Doesn't everyone?
Edit: "I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow

So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow"
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Good point.

Return to “Presidential Election”