Donald Trump 2016

Slim Cognito

Re: Donald Trump 2016

Post by Slim Cognito »

TollandRCR wrote:
RTH10260 wrote:...And Trump vowed to "immediately repeal and replace Obamacare" and said he would "ask Congress to convene a special session so we can repeal and replace."
Il Duce will move very fast to assume office on November 9 and convene the newly elected Congress on Nov. 10. There is no point in waiting when the people have elected the Greatest President that America has ever known or will ever know.
And, (being incredibly generous here), after months and months and probably years, they come up with something identical to Obamacare, only they call it Trumpcare.
Hubs (and me) at the Rockabilly Fest
ImageImageImage x4

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Slim Cognito wrote:
TollandRCR wrote:
RTH10260 wrote:...And Trump vowed to "immediately repeal and replace Obamacare" and said he would "ask Congress to convene a special session so we can repeal and replace."
Il Duce will move very fast to assume office on November 9 and convene the newly elected Congress on Nov. 10. There is no point in waiting when the people have elected the Greatest President that America has ever known or will ever know.
And, (being incredibly generous here), after months and months and probably years, they come up with something identical to Obamacare, only they call it Trumpcare.
Well to be fair, it was really "RomneyCare®" to begin with.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Volkonski wrote:http://www.thebloomfirm.com/breaking-wo ... =hootsuite

WOMAN WHO SUED DONALD TRUMP FOR CHILD RAPE WILL APPEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME AND SPEAK OUT WITH HER NEW ATTORNEY LISA BLOOM TODAY
More than four months ago a woman using the pseudonym “Jane Doe” sued Donald Trump for a series of sexual assaults that she alleges occurred at parties in New York in 1994. Jane Doe was just thirteen years old at the time. Her operative amended federal court complaint is available here.

The mainstream media has failed to cover the story, though Lisa Bloom posted an article in June 2016 entitled “Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored” which has received over one million social media “likes.”

Jane Doe will break her silence today and speak out about her allegations at the following place and time.
Some tweets are already referring to this as the October Surprise for Trump. It will be very interesting to see if this woman and her witnesses finally identify themselves.

Personally, I'm still skeptical. My prediction: today Bloom will trot out the alleged victim, still in disguise and/or still using a pseudonym, repeat the allegations, and promise it will all come out in court in December. And before then the case will be dropped. Again.
I've heard this bull before.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

The way I heard it, she dropped the case because she didn't think she would prevail, but this time there is a corroborating witness, and the case seemed strong enough to a Judge to get a hearing.

And I don't doubt that what they describe went on at Epstein's place for a second. These powerful perverts basically did the old casting-couch routine, but with underage model wannabees. Revolting.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

I'm not optimistic about this press conference. Unless the victim has him on video/audio raping her she will be dismissed by the media & then ridiculed by the GOP/Trump talking heads. As usual she'll be threatened by Trump and his lawyers.

Clinton's campaign will also be ridiculed as desperate & engaging in another attempt to smear poor innocent Donnie.

I repeat... any oppo that drops between now & Tuesday must be on video or at the very least an irrefutable high quality audio file.

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida »

Then again, Trump won't be able to help himself, and will smear, denigrate, shame, and belittle the woman for the next 6 days via Twitter, TV, Facebook and Radio.

So he will be Trumpy about it and that can't help his 'Image'

much ado

Post by much ado »

Also, it is not the Trumpian voters who count. It is the swing voters. How they are influenced depends on how the woman comes across. It all depends on how believable she is in the way she presents the story and how persuasive her narrative is. We won't know until she speaks.

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

Adrianinflorida wrote:Then again, Trump won't be able to help himself, and will smear, denigrate, shame, and belittle the woman for the next 6 days via Twitter, TV, Facebook and Radio.

Being 'Trumpy' ultimately didn't hurt him. Every GOP'er who "denounced" or "unendorsed" him after Hollywood Access video - reendorsed him within a week of him attacking the victims who came forward.

His numbers didn't move all that much after he attacked them however after the FBI ratfucking Hillary he is now leading in more polls.

listeme

Post by listeme »

Karen Walker wrote:
Adrianinflorida wrote:Then again, Trump won't be able to help himself, and will smear, denigrate, shame, and belittle the woman for the next 6 days via Twitter, TV, Facebook and Radio.

Being 'Trumpy' ultimately didn't hurt him. Every GOP'er who "denounced" or "unendorsed" him after Hollywood Access video - reendorsed him within a week of him attacking the victims who came forward.

His numbers didn't move all that much after he attacked them however after the FBI ratfucking Hillary he is now leading in more polls.
I never underestimate his ability to fuck his campaign's chances either, though.
We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

TRUMP WILL ALWAYS MAKE THINGS WORSE.

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

Karen Walker wrote:

Not all of them re-endorsed him. It may or may not hurt him but I really can't see it helping him, either. It's a lot more believable considering his own words, the number of women who came out with stories, other stories of the parties at the Plaza with underage models, etc.

I notice that his campaign has an army of Tweeters who were prepared to jump on this with vile accusations about Bill as a way to distract and smear Hillary. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: The Trump people have been expecting this.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

In deference to Sugar, I won't use the hair-on-fire smilie, but I'm really feeling that way. I feel like I'm watching in real time as this asshole steals the election. His surrogates are all over the airwaves right now positing scenarios of rigged outcomes, recounts and riots; the FBI is doubling down on helping Drumpf, damn the optics. The boys in power, wherever their power lies, do.no.want.her.to.be.President.

Fuck this, I'm going to bed. I've set my alarm for next Wednesday. :cantlook: :cantlook: :cantlook:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

Thanks for the pep talk y'all. I'm just particularly horrified & disgusted today. TBH - I'm actually terrified. Not only that he could win but also by what could happen if he only loses by a little.

I'm also sick over what they'll do in retaliation to harm Hillary's election and her supporters.

Elected members of congress & the senate are already discussing 1st day impeachment and blocking every nominee & policy she attempts. I mean FFS even the FBI is trying to damage her chances of even being elected!!!

It's beginning to feel like this is all an elaborate fever dream. The kind that would happen after a long night of drinking hard liquor while watching apocalyptic movies and then passing out while reading a spy thriller.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

kate520 wrote:In deference to Sugar, I won't use the hair-on-fire smilie, but I'm really feeling that way. I feel like I'm watching in real time as this asshole steals the election. His surrogates are all over the airwaves right now positing scenarios of rigged outcomes, recounts and riots; the FBI is doubling down on helping Drumpf, damn the optics. The boys in power, wherever their power lies, do.no.want.her.to.be.President.

Fuck this, I'm going to bed. I've set my alarm for next Wednesday. :cantlook: :cantlook: :cantlook:
:lovestruck:

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

While waiting for the press conference called by Lisa Bloom in the matter of the woman accusing Trump (and Epstein) of rape when she was 13 years old, peruse this clip of Kellyanne talking about how there would be no such thing as rape if only women were as physically fit and strong as men. :eek2:

I missed this when this first was published. Supposedly Kellyanne was talking about the issue of sexual assault in the military ranks. Either way, it is mind-boogling even for Kellyanne. :eek2:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2772682

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Y'all are getting yourselves all wound up over something you have no control over, beyond voting and urging others to do so. Turn off the cable news, ignore the polls and don't look again until next Tuesday evening.
(Like I'm going to take my own advice. :smoking: )
Image Image Image Image Image

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

@irin: Lisa Bloom: Jane Doe has received numerous threats today... She has decided she is too afraid to show her face.

@irin: "We're going to have to reschedule. I apologize to all of you who came. I have nothing further." @LisaBloom press conference is off.
Threats won't stop because she didn't appear today. Now Trump goons will gloat that they 'made the lyin' bitch shut her mouth.' Watch.

June bug

Post by June bug »

I'm with kate and Karen. The alt-right and RW powers that be, in and out of government, hate Hillary with the heat of a thousand suns and they care absolutely nothing for this country. They're determined either to keep her from being elected or make it impossible for her to govern.

This is way beyond the worst of the Republican norm of the last 8 years. This is an open rebellion against the Executive branch of government: promising impeachment and/or indictment before the facts have even been determined, insisting they will give no consideration to nominees or policy initiatives. And, of course, they're doing all this before the election in the hopes that they can influence the results.

FFS, Bush, Cheney and company committed gd war crimes. Yet what was the first thing the Democrats did when they won Congress in 2006? They took impeachment or any other legal action off the table. And the Obama administration nixed any criminal investigations not long after they took over. All for the good of the country. In hindsight, looks like a case of no good deed goes unpunished.

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

Well, I hope the FBI was called in to investigate the threats.

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

The ugly, vile, racist hatred of Donald Trump has caused violence at the little university where I work in Ontario, Canada. A Trump fan protester was arrested for assault causing bodily harm yesterday after a hateful, violent protest. Ugh!

https://brocku.ca/brock-news/2016/11/ma ... f-protest/

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

And that's that. Sorry, I'm having a hard time believing these folks, as much as I'd like to.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

WHich faction of the FBI? The Law and order faction or the Oathkeeper faction? Because it seems to me the real story is that there is pretty much open war in the FBI at the moment and the oathkeepers are going to be leaking everything they have on Clinton from now till the election. HIllerys priority in the next term should be clearing out the FBI of the "patriots" that have snuck in there. They revealed themselves in a very public fashion and its time to clean house.

WHich means that a lot of guys are suddenly afraid of losing their jobs, and we can look forward to more leaks and shit over the next week to attack the woman that might fire them. Yey.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Trump's rally in Orlando FL today

That makes me feel better.

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro »

esseff44 wrote:Well, I hope the FBI was called in to investigate the threats.
Good one. Tell us another.
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Slarti the White

Post by Slarti the White »

Karen Walker wrote:

There is no real evidence to suggest that Comey's announcement effected polling in any significant way. In all likelihood she'll have somewhere between a 2% to 4% lead according to the polls on election eve.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Return to “Presidential Election”