Donald Trump 2016

Adrianinflorida

Re: Donald Trump 2016

Post by Adrianinflorida »

maybe he needs to bring his old 757 in for service at the dealer
Lunaluz wrote:Trump will be in Everett, Washington tomorrow night at 7:00pm.... a stones throw from my house,I won't be attending, the traffic is horrific here and I am starting to get ready for bed about that time. The rightwing news talk stations are wondering why he is out here, there is very little chance he will win this state even if he gave everyone ponies. He gave an interview on one of the right leaning radio talk shows, I was listening as I like to listen to NPR in the morning and at 9:00AM I switch over to the right leaning stations..I like to keep up on things. The interview was all generalities and fluff. I understand there is some exclusive fundraiser before the rally, I think the fundraiser and he can't stand to be out of the spotlight for long.

optimusprime

Post by optimusprime »

Donald is going to try his hand at an African-American "campaign event".

I doubt seriously if it is going to be a rally. If it is, then he would have pandered to a minority voting block that really will not vote for him. How are you going to do outreach , when you are FINALLY talking to the black community with just 70 days , left in the election???

Trump does not talk to the majority of African-Americans. His sheeple and GOP Congress peeps don't want to hear expansive enforcement of Affirmative Action, welfare and civil rights/voting rights. He will never be able to address gun violence, drugs and fair/equal sentencing. He cannot process diverse businesses in the inner city or in areas where persons of color and ethnicity live. He is helpless to address intervention in those so-called "failed schools" by bringing in teachers, administrators that make a difference and not the police and school resource officers. Personally, I bet he cannot separate the federal and state LEOs who target African Americans wherever and in ANY neighborhood they reside. Trump is not prepared. Therefore, he CANNOT talk to me. Any overture that does not change the GOP stances to above and more are not aimed at me. Instead, just add a mixed race couple's face on the welfare posters, and call it even!!

Or, just tell the AA males in the audience to stay the hell away from Maine...

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Lunaluz wrote:Trump will be in Everett, Washington tomorrow night at 7:00pm.... a stones throw from my house,I won't be attending, the traffic is horrific here and I am starting to get ready for bed about that time. The rightwing news talk stations are wondering why he is out here, there is very little chance he will win this state even if he gave everyone ponies. He gave an interview on one of the right leaning radio talk shows, I was listening as I like to listen to NPR in the morning and at 9:00AM I switch over to the right leaning stations..I like to keep up on things. The interview was all generalities and fluff. I understand there is some exclusive fundraiser before the rally, I think the fundraiser and he can't stand to be out of the spotlight for long.
Ugh. Good thing I'll be home in Edmonds long before then.

And seriously, why on Earth is he here? Even in the red parts of Washington, I only see the occasional Trump sign (though I saw one in Lynden on a giant pile of cow manure.)

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

optimusprime wrote:Donald is going to try his hand at an African-American "campaign event".

I doubt seriously if it is going to be a rally. If it is, then he would have pandered to a minority voting block that really will not vote for him. How are you going to do outreach , when you are FINALLY talking to the black community with just 70 days , left in the election???

Trump does not talk to the majority of African-Americans. His sheeple and GOP Congress peeps don't want to hear expansive enforcement of Affirmative Action, welfare and civil rights/voting rights. He will never be able to address gun violence, drugs and fair/equal sentencing. He cannot process diverse businesses in the inner city or in areas where persons of color and ethnicity live. He is helpless to address intervention in those so-called "failed schools" by bringing in teachers, administrators that make a difference and not the police and school resource officers. Personally, I bet he cannot separate the federal and state LEOs who target African Americans wherever and in ANY neighborhood they reside. Trump is not prepared. Therefore, he CANNOT talk to me. Any overture that does not change the GOP stances to above and more are not aimed at me. Instead, just add a mixed race couple's face on the welfare posters, and call it even!!

Do you think he'll be able to stop himself from saying "You people?"

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

GreatGrey wrote:Trump's going to have to give any Arizona immigration speech early enough in the day Arizona time so that it can make the evening news on the East Coast.

Early enough that it will be before closing time for the Arizona USAG's office.

Now ya know he's going to just have to have Arpiao there if he speaks about immigration.

So wouldn't it be just nifty if right after Arpaio appears and Drumph speaks that the USAG announces their decision to go ahead with filing the criminal contempt charges against Joe? Like before Drumph Force 1 even takes off.
Criminal charges have already been filed. The question now is whether the DoJ or a special prosecutor will prosecute him.

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

http://www.npr.org/2016/08/29/491858156 ... -blackface

Pastor Mark Burns is proud of his Tweet depicting Hillary in black face.

optimusprime

Post by optimusprime »

Chilidog wrote:
optimusprime wrote:Donald is going to try his hand at an African-American "campaign event".

Do you think he'll be able to stop himself from saying "You people?"
I hope his teleprompter writer keeps the screen rolling.
esseff44 wrote:http://www.npr.org/2016/08/29/491858156 ... -blackface

For those who have never heard of him, here is today's laugh.

http://apprising.org/2013/01/11/controv ... t-jackson/
http://newsone.com/2142775/bishop-wayne ... y-youtube/

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

esseff44 wrote:http://www.npr.org/2016/08/29/491858156 ... -blackface

Always a despicable fellow. Apparently he was on MSNBC today defending his self-hate.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll
foilwatcher

Post by foilwatcher »

My nomination for the best laugh of the day is Rachel Maddow's story on Dr. Harold Bornstein. Is this guy for real???

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watc ... 4038339539

"Well la de freakin' da!" ~~ Matt Foley
esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

foilwatcher wrote:My nomination for the best laugh of the day is Rachel Maddow's story on Dr. Harold Bornstein. Is this guy for real???

Dr. Bornstein has more than a few loose screws. He is seriously wacky and it's not just the long hair and earrings.

Sterngard Friegen

esseff44 wrote:
foilwatcher wrote:My nomination for the best laugh of the day is Rachel Maddow's story on Dr. Harold Bornstein. Is this guy for real???

Dr. Bornstein has more than a few loose screws. He is seriously wacky and it's not just the long hair and earrings.
His hovering wife is also a piece of work.

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

Rut roh... Someone will have a big problem in Seattle tomorrow.
:popcorn:
Jewish GOP billionaire abandons Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump

WASHINGTON – A fellow real estate billionaire of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has revoked his support for the candidate after incurring blowback for planning to attend a fundraiser in his name this weekend.
:snippity:
Selig has now reversed course, stating that he will not participate in the planned August 30 fundraiser.

“Do you know what it’s like being a Jewish Republican in Seattle?” Selig told the Seattle Times. “The repercussions of what you hear from people is stunning.”
:snippity:
Two other executives that had previously planned to co-host the Seattle event, Gordon Sondland and Bashar Wali, have also disavowed the candidate. Lifelong Republicans as well, both Sondland and Wali cited Trump’s treatment of the Khan family as the final straw that forced them to reconsider their support.

http://m.jpost.com/US-Elections/Jewish- ... ump-466377

tek

Post by tek »

I checked out Great Faith Ministries on Google Maps.. not exactly a Trumpian venue.. :think:

There's no way back
from there to here
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

:brickwallsmall:

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Clairez

Post by Clairez »

Volkonski wrote:OMFSM that was real.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/trum ... tinos.html
:shock: :shock:

I had to go see for myself. Unbelievable!! Is everyone on his campaign entirely clueless or is it that he just ignores everyone that works for him and goes with his gut?

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Notice the typo.

Clairez

Post by Clairez »

http://rsbn.tv/watch-latinos-for-trump- ... ve-stream/

Live Link to this awesome Latin flavored event!

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Orange County has always been a conservative playground. That's why Orly lives there. Things are slowly changing, but with so many people who believe that 'Democrats are ruining America', it's slow going.

Unless Trump has a really big majority in the House, of course there's no way his "Platform" will go anywhere, but I would love to follow up with some of those Hispanics holding Trump signs some time after his election and see if they still love them some big orange taco bowls.

I'm going to go to bed for the rest of the fall. My outrage meter has been pegged at OMFGAYFKM? for about a month now. It's starting to wear me out.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY
Sterngard Friegen

Chilidog wrote:Notice the typo.
Well, it's spelled right the second time. That's .500. Which would lead the majors in batting.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

?

jmj

Post by jmj »

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
?
Aneheim

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

jmj wrote:
Sugar Magnolia wrote:
?
Aneheim
Ah. I wouldn't know how to spell it correctly either.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Not a Chile fan?

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Clairez wrote:
Volkonski wrote:OMFSM that was real.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/trum ... tinos.html
:shock: :shock:

I had to go see for myself. Unbelievable!! Is everyone on his campaign entirely clueless or is it that he just ignores everyone that works for him and goes with his gut?
Wonder how much they were paid.

Return to “Presidential Election”