Donald Trump 2016

Skip Intro

Re: Donald Trump 2016

Post by Skip Intro »

Trump reads a poem. I think he's talking about himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQizfFWdoxk
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

I prefer "Al Wilson - The Snake" You can dance to it. :banana:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Skip Intro wrote:Trump reads a poem. I think he's talking about himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQizfFWdoxk
His snake is broken?

he should read "The Second Coming," by TS Elliot.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

His Snake is broken? Bahahahaha! Yup.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Patagoniagirl wrote:His Snake is broken? Bahahahaha! Yup.
If I remember right, snakes have very small hands.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Dolly wrote:
Thomas Dimassimo: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

A protester has been arrested after he tried to rush the stage while Donald Trump was speaking during a rally Saturday morning, authorities say.

Thomas Dimassimo was charged with disorderly conduct and inducing panic, according to Montgomery County Jail records.

Dimassimo was released from custody and is due in court on Monday. His age is listed as 32, but it is not clear if that is correct. His social media pages and public records indicate he was born in 1993, not 1983. <snip>
http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/thomas-to ... tos-video/

2 Free Republic threads:
Trump Ohio Attacker, DiMassimo, Connected To ISIS, Suspect Featured in ISIS Propaganda Videos 2015
THE LAST REFUGE ^
LINK:
*UPDATES* – Trump Ohio Attacker, Tommy DiMassimo, Featured In ISIS Propaganda Videos 2015 – Bernie Sanders Supporter…
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... deos-2015/

However, shocking new video has now surfaced of Tommy DiMassimo also participating in ISIS propaganda videos, and possibly being a part of their anti-U.S. agenda. This video was uploaded in May 2015. You can see DiMassimo is the principal subject within the video which begins with him dragging a flag and talking to the camera operator: <snip>

(Apparently the squiggly Arabic writing in the upper left corner is proof.)
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3408396/posts

BREAKING – Trump Ohio Attacker, Tommy DiMassimo, Connected To ISIS
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3408391/posts

The conservative treehouse site is pretty much all in for Trump supporters and the RWNJ conspiracy crowd, both of which describe nearly the same set of people. There is an amazing investigative journalism masterpiece series on their site that attempts to connect every little detail of the GOP primary, no matter how insignificant, to an elaborate scheme to get Bush the nomination. It is very fascinating, because as their predictions fail to happen, they have to come up with explanations. Sorta like the Dinar pumpers.

Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Volkonski wrote:I fear we are going to see more of this sort of thing at Trump rallies, violence against protesters, idiots threatening Trump, etc. How I yearn for a presidential contest like Eisenhower vs Stevenson, a contest between two adults whose principal supporters weren't crazies.
This may all be part of Donald's plan.

Trump instigated violence at his rallies. He repeatedly mentions the good old days of protesters getting roughed up if they interrupted a rally, encouraged his supporters to throw people out forcefully, and threatened to punch people in the face. America has not seen right wing violence like this since desegregation. Various violent left wing movements like black block anarchists or new black panthers will probably play into his hand by responding to the incitement.

I believe that the next step is the creation of a volunteer "security" force by the Trump campaign, we can all guess where this is going.

I stand by my older statement that he will probably be assassinated (not a threat by me in any way, just a belief I and many others have).

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

Nah, he's rich, white and has the Secret Service. :fingerwag:
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Trump needs to spend a little time in the hoosegow while writing a book before he will become electable. It appears that he has completed all other prerequisites on the checklist.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

RoadScholar wrote:
Snakes might have very small hands, but they also have TWO penises. So there's that.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Azastan wrote:
RoadScholar wrote:
Snakes might have very small hands, but they also have TWO penises. So there's that.
So does Donald. Trouble is, he thinks with one of them.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Yay President Obama, here's more of the Trump Takedown II (after the Washington Correspondents Dinner). Yes, yes and yes:

President Obama mocked Donald Trump and the GOP at a Democratic fundraiser in Austin, Texas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gdXKCEp1gM

Bonus: Not only did President Obama take Trump down that night, but Seth Myers is damn funny too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Km4R377s4M

I think that dinner was the last straw, that's when he decided to run and get revenge.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

Bubba wrote: I believe that the next step is the creation of a volunteer "security" force by the Trump campaign, we can all guess where this is going.
They can wear spiffy silver shirts.
Wait, what am I saying? It can't happen here.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Say what?

Supporter Who Made Nazi Salute Explains Why She Made the Gesture
Ms. Peterson, who was born in West Berlin in 1946 and became an American citizen in 1982, said she took offense to the comparison of Mr. Trump to Hitler.

“They said Trump is a second Hitler,” Ms. Peterson said. “I said do you know what that sign stands for? Do you know who Hitler really was?”

“I make the point that they are demonstrating something they had no knowledge about,” she said. “If you want to do it right, you do it right. You don’t know what you are doing.”

That is when she made the Nazi salute — a gesture that is banned in Germany — as a form of counterprotest. But that is all it was, she said.

“Absolutely I’m not a Nazi, no,” she said. “I’m not one of those.”
More at the link. http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-d ... e-gesture/
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

As clear as mud. Based on this woman's background I would say she is a Nazi sympathizer who got caught on tape.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Trump is Mussolini, not Hitler:
Unlike Nazi Germany, the process from conservative government to dictatorship was slow and gradual in Italy so that it has been defined a "soft" dictatorship.

One first thing that needs to be noticed is that, unlike Hitler's, Mussolini's political, economical and militar goals were never set in stone. Since his early years as a journalist, Mussolini always tried to use the opportunities he had to serve his own ambition. He did not change this approach when he came to power, treating the grand politics as a following to the question: does this make me stronger?
It does not mean that he did not follow certain sets of principles, but they were rather personal beliefs and not political or ethical.

At the same time another thing that you need to understand is that Mussolini was especially fond of micro-managing. Even during the war he spent a good part of the day personally rewriting the headlines of the newspapers. He craved control over everything and generally believed that the people around him were quite incompetent(thus actually alienating the most competent ones).

This is necessary to understand why many of the steps taken by Mussolini were not exactly following a specific long term goal but mostly looking forward to acquire more personal power and more control over society.
The rest of the discussion is quite fascinating

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Trump supporters in St Louis: how 'midwestern nice' became a sea of rage

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016 ... t-violence
The fans ticked off Trump’s enemies list – the Nafta trade brokers, “the establishment”, the Republican party, Barack Obama – but rarely expressed personal hostility to anyone, even to the protesters passing by. They were “Midwestern nice” – until the doors closed, and the line became a mob.

St Louis is as beset with racial strife as it was during the Ferguson protests, and both outside and inside the Peabody, veterans of those protests had returned to take on Trump. Protesters held signs and chanted slogans as the crowd angrily claimed them as targets. Trump fans screamed racial slurs, including the N-word, at the protesters of many races and backgrounds. Mothers and fathers put their children aside to get in fistfights with activists, and fellow Trump fans cheered them on.

Several Trump fans vowed that the next time, they would come armed. Some warned that if Trump was not chosen by Republicans, a militia would rise up to take him to power. When an evicted protester appeared at the doors of the Peabody, it was like a scene out of Shirley Jackson’s The Lottery: gazing down at a sea of rage, the demonstrator descended the stairs and the crowd tensed to pounce.

American history is filled with ordinary people doing unspeakable things: a country where wholesome families treated lynchings as social occasions and witch trials as spectacles. As the voice of a demagogue blared from a theater, protesters were beaten and his supporters laughed, cheered and cheered. Trump proclaimed it good.
Trump may unleash forces he can't control. :?
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Orlylicious wrote: Bonus: Not only did President Obama take Trump down that night, but Seth Myers is damn funny too
It's so striking to see the difference between how Trump and Obama handled Meyer's jokes aimed at each of them. Trump sat there stonefaced and you could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears, where as Obama laughed along, nodded in agreement in places and looked like he was having an absolute blast.
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

Orlylicious wrote:
I think that dinner was the last straw, that's when he decided to run and get revenge.
Others have noted that too also.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/us/po ... .html?_r=0

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

qbawl wrote:
Chilidog wrote:Did you see trump duck like a chicken?
What would have been the appropriate reaction in your opinion? Just curious.
Drumpf himself said what he thought the appropriate repsonse not only should be, but what his response actually was, at least in hindsight in his "never-show-weakness" mind:

"I was ready for him, but it's much easier if the cops do it, don’t we agree?" Drumpf said to the cheering crowd.

Um, sure:
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Warning.

NSFW

DONT CLICK IF YOU ARE EATING

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/sca ... b2770.jpeg

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Hands are too big. Everything else is about right.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Flatpointhigh wrote:Trump is Mussolini, not Hitler:
Similar points in Salon Trump’s not Hitler, he’s Mussolini: How GOP anti-intellectualism created a modern fascist movement in America by Fedja Buric
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro »

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

Donald Trump's Giant Penis is my new band.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Return to “Presidential Election”