Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

pipistrelle

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

Post by pipistrelle »

Who’s supposed to keep us up to speed on Bristol Palin’s celibate love life?
Moving on! Bristol Palin's devout Christian boyfriend divorced his wife of less than a year just three months before the mother-of-three made their new relationship Instagram official
Bristol's new boyfriend Janson Moore, 24, filed for divorce from his wife Makenzie Housenfluck, 25, in May after 11 months of marriage
The former couple finalized their divorce in August, three months before Bristol, 29, posted a photo of herself posing with him at a Texas A&M football game
Bristol was only married to her ex-husband Dakota Meyer for two years before they divorced in 2018 after welcoming daughters Sailor, three, and Atlee, two
Before her marriage and subsequent divorce, she was briefly engaged to Levi Johnston, 29, with whom she shares a 10-year-old son Tripp
Bristol's parents, Sarah and Todd Palin, are currently going through a divorce but reunited on Monday to celebrate the birth of their daughter Willow's twin girls
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... ating.html

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

What a tangled web we weave,
when we go outside marriage in order to conceive.

Please dont call them phoney
Its just that they conceive in ways baloney.

Alcohol is their way to salvation
as it takes them from a 2 to 11.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

I saw a tweet somewhere a couple weeks ago that pointed out how unkind the last 11 years have been to Sarah Palin. In 2008, she was a superstar in the making. Now she's an answer to a trivia question.

In a universe with so much injustice, we have to enjoy the small, delicious morsels of justice when we can.

I wonder if she'll ever forgive Donald Trump for stealing her entire shtick as the darling of the hypocritical right-wing evangelical moralizer crowd?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Remember, it's the gays that are destroying marriage, not the upstanding righteous bastion of family values.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe »

the two best things in that story are "Makenzie Housenfluck" and "Sailor Meyer." imagine being greeted every day with "Hello, Sailor ..."

otoh, the next time i'm in starbucks, i'm definitely giving my name as "Housenfluck."
“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Sailor. It's customary for a Palin to name its offspring in a way somehow connected to the conception. Have any sailors or ex-sailors lurking here ever seen Bristol crawling through the bars in Subic Bay?
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I still recall getting into a discussion with a coworker around October 1968 2008 about Sarah Palin. He was a smart guy but a Republican. He tried to tell me Palin was more qualified on her record than Obama to hold office. I told him he was smarter than that. Recently I emailed him to tell him I still remembered that conversation and how stupid a statement that was. I know he is probably a Trump supporter so I wanted to poke him on that too.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:37 am
the two best things in that story are "Makenzie Housenfluck" and "Sailor Meyer." imagine being greeted every day with "Hello, Sailor ..."

otoh, the next time i'm in starbucks, i'm definitely giving my name as "Housenfluck."
You must wear a body cam and share.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

Reality Check wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:20 am
I still recall getting into a discussion with a coworker around October 1968 about Sarah Palin. He was a smart guy but a Republican. He tried to tell me Palin was more qualified on her record than Obama to hold office. I told him he was smarter than that. Recently I emailed him to tell him I still remembered that conversation and how stupid a statement that was. I know he is probably a Trump supporter so I wanted to poke him on that too.
This proves it! You knew when Obama was only seven that the fix was in!
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Maybenaut wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:28 am
:snippity:
:lol: Not enough coffee yet. I fixed my tyop.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Maybenaut wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:28 am
Reality Check wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:20 am
I still recall getting into a discussion with a coworker around October 1968 about Sarah Palin. He was a smart guy but a Republican. He tried to tell me Palin was more qualified on her record than Obama to hold office. I told him he was smarter than that. Recently I emailed him to tell him I still remembered that conversation and how stupid a statement that was. I know he is probably a Trump supporter so I wanted to poke him on that too.
I am confident that Sarah Palin had indeed done great things by the time she was four and a half years old.

Whip

Post by Whip »

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:37 am
the two best things in that story are "Makenzie Housenfluck"
Wow did he downgrade.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Jacqueline Thomsen
@jacq_thomsen
·
7m
Judge rules that Sarah Palin can't seek advertising revenue the NY Times made from an editorial linking her to mass shootings as part of her defamation lawsuit: "Palin is attempting to obtain an additional remedy that bears no relation to the injury she suffered."
Big Cases Bot
@big_cases
New filing in
@SarahPalinUSA
v.
@NYTimes
: Order on Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings
https://usatoday.com/documents/6664713- ... -Pleadings
Put another way, Palin is attempting to obtain an additional remedy that bears no relation to the injury she suffered, because she does not claim that she would have been entitled to receive a portion of The Times' advertising revenues if she had not been defamed. See Defs. Mem. 4.

For these reasons, the Court grants the defendants' motion for partial judgment on the pleadings dismissing Palin's claim for disgorgement damages.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Walt Tuttle

Post by Walt Tuttle »

'Masked Singer': Sarah Palin performs 'Baby Got Back' as the Bear

https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/ ... 584018010/

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

I don't watch much network tv and when I first heard of the Masked Singer, during the Superbowl, I assumed it was one of those wacky Superbowl commercials. I was assured it was not.

Now I find that Sarah Palin was one of the singers.

I stand by my original assumption.
ImageImageImage x4

bob

Post by bob »

YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT, AMERICA!:

Not that she did particularly well, but "Baby Got Back" is tricky to perform.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Jez

Post by Jez »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:25 am
I don't watch much network tv and when I first heard of the Masked Singer, during the Superbowl, I assumed it was one of those wacky Superbowl commercials. I was assured it was not.

It's actually one of the few shows that Dawn and I watch together. We watch it on the weekends, usually, so try not to find out who is eliminated, etc. But just to give you an idea of some of the talent they have had: This season alone they have had Chaka Khan and Dionne Warwick. Last season, Patti LaBelle was a contestant.

It's fun to watch and try to figure out who the voices are when they are singing. Wayne Brady won Season 2. T-Pain (a rapper) won Season 1. He's a surprisingly good singer.
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Jez wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:38 am
Slim Cognito wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:25 am

It's actually one of the few shows that Dawn and I watch together. We watch it on the weekends, usually, so try not to find out who is eliminated, etc. But just to give you an idea of some of the talent they have had: This season alone they have had Chaka Khan and Dionne Warwick. Last season, Patti LaBelle was a contestant.

It's fun to watch and try to figure out who the voices are when they are singing. Wayne Brady won Season 2. T-Pain (a rapper) won Season 1. He's a surprisingly good singer.
I stand corrected. In my defense, my first exposure to a singer from the show was Sarah Palin.
ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Presidential Election”