Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

User avatar
Volkonski
Posts: 22247
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Texas Gulf Coast and North Fork of Long Island
Occupation: Retired Mechanical Engineer

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#726

Post by Volkonski » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:51 am


HGTomato 🍅


@HGTomato
Following Following @HGTomato
More
Track Palin to spend year in custody after assault arrests

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/track-pali ... t-arrests/

"Asked if they wanted to comment before the hearing, Todd Palin declined. Track Palin said, "Pay me, I will."

Sarah Palin previously blamed Obama for her son's issues.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 7049
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#727

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:03 am

Sarah Palin previously blamed Obama for her son's issues.
It's never RWers' own fault that they're assholes, is it?

The party of personal responsibility never takes ... personal responsibility.

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8195
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#728

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:28 am

Volkonski wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:51 am

HGTomato 🍅


@HGTomato
Following Following @HGTomato
More
Track Palin to spend year in custody after assault arrests

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/track-pali ... t-arrests/

"Asked if they wanted to comment before the hearing, Todd Palin declined. Track Palin said, "Pay me, I will."

Sarah Palin previously blamed Obama for her son's issues.
He was released early.

https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/Sarah ... 79521.html
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Track Palin, the elder son of former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, has been released from custody after his conviction for assaulting his father.

The younger Palin reported to an Anchorage halfway house in December to serve a year for the 2017 attack on his father. But he was released after a judge granted a motion Thursday for credit for time spent on electronic monitoring. Online corrections records show he was not in custody Monday and his sentence had been served.
He made a gesture to the press during his October hearing.

Image
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
LM K
Posts: 8290
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:59 pm
Location: Oregon
Occupation: College Professor

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#729

Post by LM K » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:17 am

Wealth does help navigate the judicial system!

Track has shown himself to be his mother's son.
"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run

User avatar
kate520
Posts: 15668
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Dark side of the Moon
Occupation: servant of cats, chicken wrangler
Contact:

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#730

Post by kate520 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:59 pm

That family is the perfect representation of MAGAt America...can’t unnerstand why they never are elected/chosen for office/important things but once they are, they screw it up royally. And then blame it on the press/libs.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

User avatar
AndyinPA
Posts: 3098
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#731

Post by AndyinPA » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:12 pm

Sarah's the perfect counterpart to twitler. Nothing has ever been her fault, not even her massively screwed-up family.

User avatar
ZekeB
Posts: 15750
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Northwest part of Semi Blue State

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#732

Post by ZekeB » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:39 pm

AndyinPA wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:12 pm
Sarah's the perfect counterpart to twitler. Nothing has ever been her fault, not even her massively screwed-up family.
Sarah Palin: Bad genes, personified. It's going to take generations to get that bred out of her family.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

User avatar
AndyinPA
Posts: 3098
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#733

Post by AndyinPA » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:54 pm

:like:

Adrianinflorida
Posts: 3110
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:07 pm
Location: South Detroit

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#734

Post by Adrianinflorida » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:04 pm

Wow, there are some obvious anger issues coming out in that photo

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#735

Post by bob » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:01 pm

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
AndyinPA
Posts: 3098
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#736

Post by AndyinPA » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:37 pm

:rotflmao:

User avatar
Estiveo
Posts: 7970
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Trouble's Howse

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#737

Post by Estiveo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:29 pm

The Quitta from Wasilla couldn't take the ratioing and deleted the tweet.
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Lani
Posts: 4720
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:01 pm
Location: Some island in the Pacific

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#738

Post by Lani » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:53 pm

She quit her tweet???!!!
:rotflmao:
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

User avatar
AndyinPA
Posts: 3098
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#739

Post by AndyinPA » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:06 pm

:rotflmao:

User avatar
woodworker
Posts: 2776
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#740

Post by woodworker » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:13 pm

At some point he will probably be forcefully introduced to the concept that that there bigger, stronger and more amped up assholes that don't give a damn about his family name.
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

User avatar
Maybenaut
Posts: 5519
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am
Location: Maybelot

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#741

Post by Maybenaut » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:45 pm

Lani wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:53 pm
She quit her tweet???!!!
:rotflmao:
Anyone know what the tweet said? I missed it! :crying:
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6009
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#742

Post by neonzx » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:50 pm

:happydance:
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#743

Post by bob » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:51 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:45 pm
Anyone know what the tweet said? I missed it! :crying:
HuffPo has it:
Palin wrote:Chuck Schumer Wants A LITERAL LOSER To Deliver The Democratic SOTU Response
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Maybenaut
Posts: 5519
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am
Location: Maybelot

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#744

Post by Maybenaut » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:02 pm

:rotflmao: Thanks, bob!
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6009
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#745

Post by neonzx » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:26 pm

She couldn't resist.
Image
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
Flatpointhigh
Posts: 7893
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: Hotel California, PH23
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.
Contact:

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#746

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:01 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:28 am
Volkonski wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:51 am

HGTomato 🍅


@HGTomato
Following Following @HGTomato
More
Track Palin to spend year in custody after assault arrests

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/track-pali ... t-arrests/

"Asked if they wanted to comment before the hearing, Todd Palin declined. Track Palin said, "Pay me, I will."

Sarah Palin previously blamed Obama for her son's issues.
He was released early.

https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/Sarah ... 79521.html
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Track Palin, the elder son of former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, has been released from custody after his conviction for assaulting his father.

The younger Palin reported to an Anchorage halfway house in December to serve a year for the 2017 attack on his father. But he was released after a judge granted a motion Thursday for credit for time spent on electronic monitoring. Online corrections records show he was not in custody Monday and his sentence had been served.
He made a gesture to the press during his October hearing.

Image
who is he calling an "asshole"?

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 12373
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#747

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:36 pm

There is a lot of anger there, a lot more than PTSD would explain, and I have a feeling this is going to end very badly one of these days.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 3689
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#748

Post by Azastan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:40 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:36 pm
There is a lot of anger there, a lot more than PTSD would explain, and I have a feeling this is going to end very badly one of these days.
I am surprised he hasn't killed anyone yet. He's had a lot of help covering it up.

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 12373
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#749

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:46 pm

Azastan wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:40 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:36 pm
There is a lot of anger there, a lot more than PTSD would explain, and I have a feeling this is going to end very badly one of these days.
I am surprised he hasn't killed anyone yet. He's had a lot of help covering it up.
Yeah, and a whole lot of it seems to be directed at his family.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
AndyinPA
Posts: 3098
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

#750

Post by AndyinPA » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:50 pm

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/sarah- ... embarrass/
Sarah Palin complained that not being invited to Sen. John McCain’s funeral felt like a “gut punch.”

The former half-term governor of Alaska told “Good Morning Britain” that she was hurt and embarrassed after her former running mate’s family did not ask her to attend the funeral, reported the Daily Mail.

“I was kind of surprised to be publicly disinvited to the funeral,” Palin said. “They didn’t have to embarrass me and others, it wasn’t just me it was other people from our campaign back in 2008. It’s kind of a gut punch.”
Her fifteen minutes are definitely up.

Post Reply

Return to “Presidential Election”