Malik Obama shares Lucas Smith's fake Kenya ‘certificate of birth’ -- Mar 9 2017

Slartibartfast

Re: Malik Obama shares Lucas Smith's fake Kenya ‘certificate of birth’ -- Mar 9 2017

Post by Slartibartfast » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:22 am

What ND said. The info we have only suggests that the forms were numbered after being put in monthly, alphabetized batches by hospital. I think Doc C (an expert in vital records) does a great job laying out how the process probably worked in the link I provided.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Lani

Re: Malik Obama shares Lucas Smith's fake Kenya ‘certificate of birth’ -- Mar 9 2017

Post by Lani » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:08 am

Notorial Dissent wrote: They don't give out blank birth certificates with numbers on them.
Yes, I should have written more clearly. I also messed up BHO's birth date. I'm just not that into the whole birth certificate nonsense. Sorry. The blank form that's handed out at the hospital isn't the birth certificate. It's the template for the so called long form. The parents it fill out, it's typed up, and doctor and mom sign. (Can't remember if dad signs, too.) Then it's sent off to the state. A few days later, the birth announcement appears in the newspapers, and a few more days later, the official birth certificate is mailed to the parents. I can't believe that there are still birthers. :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall: This topic makes me nutz.
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:33 am

Yes, precisely Lani. I agree, apparently the workings of almost any record keeping office is as much a total mystery to that crowd as is rational logical thought.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Slarti, I think the monthly batching was by the DOH, not the hospital.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Northland10 wrote:Slarti, I think the monthly batching was by the DOH, not the hospital.
I'm not saying anything about who did it, but if there weren't separate monthly batches for each hospital then the Sunhara BC number is an anomaly. As I said, Doc C has explained this far better than I ever could, but the evidence suggests that, immediately prior to the numbers being stamped, the monthly forms were in alphabetized batches by hospital (which would be a reasonable way for the DoH to organize them).
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Return to “Lesser Lights”