Malik Obama shares Lucas Smith's fake Kenya ‘certificate of birth’ -- Mar 9 2017

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Malik Obama shares Lucas Smith's fake Kenya ‘certificate of birth’ -- Mar 9 2017

Post by Orlylicious »

Malik's idiocy is mentioned elsewhere but worth shaming Malik Obama in his own Lesser Light topic. He was a tool throughout the election so no surprise. They will keep pulling this #Birther card whenever they get in a fix.
Malik Obama shares photo of brother Barack’s Kenya ‘certificate of birth’
March 9, 2017 By Kyle Olson
Share6.9K Tweet2.0K Reddit246 +163 Share26 Shares 9.2K

An Obama has joined the birther movement.

Malik Obama, Barack Obama’s half-brother, tweeted image of what appears to be Barack’s birth certificate.

Except it’s not from Hawaii, but rather Kenya.

Surely. What's this? pic.twitter.com/jaczNXTIv0

— Malik Obama (@ObamaMalik) March 9, 2017

“What’s this?” he tweeted.

The document is from the “Coast Province General Hospital” in Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya, and is for Barack Hussein Obama II, who was born on the “4th day of August, 1961.”

In 2011, the White House released what it claimed was President Obama’s “long form birth certificate.”

The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn’t good for the country. It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country. Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate.
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/malik- ... ate-birth/

Comments include:

Avatar: LDIT's Court FAILS. Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
bob

Re: Malik Obama shares photo of brother Barack’s Kenya ‘certificate of birth’ -- Mar 9 2017

Post by bob »

Please tell someone on Twitter pointed out that was Smith's forgery.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
RTH10260

Re: Malik Obama shares photo of brother Barack’s Kenya ‘certificate of birth’ -- Mar 9 2017

Post by RTH10260 »

Orlylicious wrote:Malik's idiocy is mentioned elsewhere but worth shaming Malik Obama in his own Lesser Light topic. He was a tool throughout the election so no surprise. They will keep pulling this #Birther card whenever they get in a fix.
Malik Obama shares photo of brother Barack’s Kenya ‘certificate of birth’
March 9, 2017 By Kyle Olson
:snippity:
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/malik- ... ate-birth/

:snippity:
A decade late (nearly) and missing a few marbles in his set (can be extended to include other analogies).

I think we had much fun in various birther threads joking about all the fails and faceplants on the way to producing this really fake alternate fact :lol:

bob

Post by bob »

bob wrote:Please tell someone on Twitter pointed out that was Smith's forgery.
UK Daily Mail: Malicious Malik: Attention-seeking half-brother of Obama posts image of ex-president's 'Kenyan birth certificate' while declaring his support for Trump in series of bizarre and bitter tweets:
In 2009, a man by the name of Lucas Smith offered the document for sale on eBay.
Only slightly late to the party: P&E: Image Tweeted by Malik Obama Appears to be Lucas Smith Document.

And from Malik Obama's Twitter account:
Gon peel that onion folks. And I don't need crooked, dishonest, and TOTALLY CORRUPT JOURNALISTS to help me.

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro »

"Malik Obama" is the guy on the right.

In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Dolts cant even get the Trump sign right. It's not the ok sign, where your finger and thumb kind of overlap. He does a pinch. It's not ok, it's...disgusting. His hand moves have bothered me from day 1.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY
bob

Post by bob »

WaPo: A conspiracy site with White House press credentials revives a debunked birther story:
Not included in Hoft’s write-up? That this so-called birth certificate has already been debunked — more than seven years ago.

It emerged in the summer of 2009 when dentist and attorney Orly Taitz was continuing to try to prove that Obama was born outside the United States. (In case it needs to be said: He wasn’t.) She’d previously offered up a “registration of birth” that she claimed was real, but it was quickly debunked by both fact-checking sites and even the birther-friendly site WorldNetDaily. Among the other clues, the identification of the country on the document was incorrect, referring to Kenya as a republic three years before it attained that status.

Shortly after that, a man named Lucas Smith attempted to sell another birth certificate document — the one tweeted by Malik Obama — on eBay. He was unsuccessful, but Taitz seized on the document and filed a claim with the court on Smith’s behalf alleging the authenticity of the document. Smith’s affidavit claimed that he’d traveled to Kenya and bribed a military officer to obtain the document.

In a later affidavit reported by the Orange County Register, though, Smith attested that Taitz had made that story up. There were already questions about the authenticity of the document, including a lengthy rebuttal again at WorldNetDaily. Jerome Corsi, whose fame was built on his questions about Obama’s birthplace, identified eight ways in which the document didn’t seem to be real, including that it “does not look remotely like the 1961-era birth certificates used in Kenya; infant footprints were not displayed on Kenyan birth certificates in the 1961-era.”

bob

Re: Malik Obama shares Lucas Smith's fake Kenya ‘certificate of birth’ -- Mar 9 2017

Post by bob »

[Kenyan] Standard: 'Bizarre and bitter' Malik under fire over fake Obama birth certificate:
The brother of former US President Barack Obama, Malik, has been dismissed as “bizarre and bitter” after he posted a fake birth certificate purporting that Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya.

The Obama family Saturday described Malik’s post as “pure madness” and a work of a “frustrated man seeking global attention”.

“I want Kenyans and the international community to ignore this man. His outbursts are a disgrace to the family,” said Obama’s uncle Said Obama in Kogelo, Siaya County.

Skip Intro

Re: Malik Obama shares Lucas Smith's fake Kenya ‘certificate of birth’ -- Mar 9 2017

Post by Skip Intro »

said Obama’s uncle Said Obama in Kogelo, Siaya County.
Unfortunate sentence, that.

In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.
bob

Post by bob »

"Malik" on Twitter:
I've been advised to forget about my so called brother and move on. I'll take that advice folks.

Slarti the White

Post by Slarti the White »

bob wrote:"Malik" on Twitter:
I've been advised to forget about my so called brother and move on. I'll take that advice folks.
Good for him. I hope he sticks the landing.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote:"Malik" on Twitter:
I think the "so called brother" probably forgot about Malik a long time ago.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
bob

Post by bob »

The Globe (the tabloid): OBAMA’S PRESIDENCY WAS ILLEGAL!:

PRESIDENT Donald Trump is right!

Barack Obama really WAS born in Kenya and his own brother is providing the proof — a damning hospital birth certificate issued in their African homeland!

An explosive document uncovered by Malik Obama reveals the former president lied about being born in Hawaii — and was actually delivered at Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya, on Aug. 4, 1961!

The official certificate — complete with Barack’s tiny footprint — is proof of the dirty Democrat’s cunning scheme to bypass the Constitution, which requires the president to be a “natural-born” citizen.

Grab the latest issue of GLOBE Magazine to find out how the former President was able to lie his way to the White House!
Yes, Smith's POS is at checkout counters everywhere.

A teaser of the actual article shows that Rotunda was consulted; he informs the reader that there is no magic reset button. (It would appear Rotunda was not asked to opine on the authenticity.)

Still: From law professor to being Klayman's hired gun to being quoted in a tabloid. Rotunda's mother must be proud!

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

The Globe says that Obama "must be prosecuted for perjury" - but I wonder if any person can be charged with perjury about the circumstances of his own birth since he couldn't be considered a competent witness of the event capable of knowing and remembering from his sight and hearing the date and place.

Moreover, in such a prosecution Malik (or somebody) has to produce this alleged Kenyan b/c at which point its authenticity has to be established. As far as I know, nobody has even compared it with a bona fide b/c from the same hospital. The only image of it is the one with the wrinkle midway through it; Malik's image is the same image Lucas Smith posted back in 2009, nobody's ever come up with an ironed-out image; so it would appear that Malik doesn't have the original either, just reposting Smith's image.

bob

Post by bob »

I went and snuck a look at the paper copy of the Globe article.

After a few paragraphs about Malik, Smith's image, etc., I conclude the rest is just items lifted from various other birther articles. E.g., the Globe quotes Zullo(!) as saying:
If we could see the original 1961 birth certificate volumes, we would see the Hawaii Department of Health in 1961 assigned numbers in chronological order of birth, not in random order.
... a quote lifted from this 2012 WND article (written by Corsi, natch).

Slarti the White

Fortinbras wrote:The Globe says that Obama "must be prosecuted for perjury" - but I wonder if any person can be charged with perjury about the circumstances of his own birth since he couldn't be considered a competent witness of the event capable of knowing and remembering from his sight and hearing the date and place.

Moreover, in such a prosecution Malik (or somebody) has to produce this alleged Kenyan b/c at which point its authenticity has to be established. As far as I know, nobody has even compared it with a bona fide b/c from the same hospital. The only image of it is the one with the wrinkle midway through it; Malik's image is the same image Lucas Smith posted back in 2009, nobody's ever come up with an ironed-out image; so it would appear that Malik doesn't have the original either, just reposting Smith's image.
Since you weren't here back in the day, here are some of the ways (as I recall) that said image (and the original from whence it came) can be known to be fraudulent:
  1. He, Lucas Smith --- a sketchy con man who has been trying to grift with the certificate and unwilling to establish its bona fides since day 1. A reconstruction of He, Lucas Smith's story by our very own epectitus:

2. The administrator who signed the certificate hadn't yet taken the job when the document was issued (with his signature).
  3. Non-standard fetal statistics on certificate.
  4. Fetal statistics far outside of human norms.
  5. It has been presented in court (and pretty much dismissed as junk) by Orly Taitz.
  6. Mombossa wasn't part of Kenya at the time of President Obama's birth
  7. It is completely different from known Kenyan birth certificates.
  8. It does not use Kenyan conventions for writing dates.
  9. The veracity of the certificate issued by the Hawai'i DoH is unimpeachable in any US court (up to and including SCOTUS).
  10. Footprints (seen on "souvenir" birth certificates, not official ones).
I should also point out the official Fogbow name for this document: the POSFKBC*.

*Piece Of Shit Fake Kenyan Birth Certificate.

Just for fun, a playlist of more birther videos. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 800E6E8F75

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Also, from under 2" of dust in the Home Pages of this very site, but not updated for a couple of years, broken links and all:

http://thefogbow.com/birther-movement/b ... the-fkbcs/
The Lucas Smith Fake Kenya Birth Certificate

In 2009, a convicted forger and con artist named Lucas Smith produced this Fake Kenya Birth Certificate:

obama-kenyan-birth-certificate-from-lucas-smith.jpg

There are several obvious problems with accepting this forgery as an authentic birth certificate for President Obama.
  • Smith is a convicted forger and a con-man with a prison record. More information about his sordid history as a con-artist may be found here.
  • Smith’s story as to how he got the birth certificate is implausible. He claims he bribed someone at Coast Province General Hospital. However, hospitals don’t issue official birth certificates; only governments issue those.
  • Smith has never shown any evidence that he was ever in Kenya, despite repeated requests even from his birther believers.
  • The date on the birth certificate is in the wrong format.
    In Kenya, the day of the month is ordinarily stated first, followed by the month: “19 February 2009”.
  • Heltan Maganga wasn’t the Hospital Administrator on the date the birth certificate was supposedly issued (Feb. 19, 2009).
    He didn’t take over that job until months later.
  • Heltan Maganga’s name is misspelled “Helton” on Smith’s FKBC.
  • Barack Obama Sr.‘s birth date is just the year 1936. When the FKBC came out, Wikipedia was only listing his year of birth. Subsequent Freedon of Information Act releases have revealed his actual date of birth.
  • Kenyan officials say this document doesn’t match any used in Kenya. No other documents have come forth using this same or similar format.
  • Smith signed an affidavit allegedly explaining the provenance of his FKBC:
lucas_1.jpg

lucas_2.jpg

Needless to say, most informed people have concluded that the affidavit contains false information, and that Smith forged the second FKBC. Since he produced the forgery, he has allegedly sent a copy of it to every member of Congress. However, no one in Congress has ever mentioned receiving it in any public statement.

Debunkings at:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/category ... tor-smith/
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... yacert.asp (bottom of page)

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

The Hawaiian b/cs forms were numbered sequentially and can be said to be very roughly chronological in sequence. But the sequence depends on the promptness with which the physician or midwife filled out and mailed the report, the report arrived at the Dept of Health, the report was put in the stack of incoming reports and the stack taken from the incoming mail bin and put on the desk of the person(s) transcribing them.

Roughly chronological means that at no point did anyone hold up the incoming mail to make sure that all the birth reports were shuffled into apple pie order according to birth date or hour or minute. The best that can be said is that they were chronological in terms of the day the reports arrived at the Dept of Health. This explains why Obama's b/c has a number very close to someone born the previous week or someone born the day after him.

Slarti the White

Fortinbras wrote:The Hawaiian b/cs forms were numbered sequentially and can be said to be very roughly chronological in sequence. But the sequence depends on the promptness with which the physician or midwife filled out and mailed the report, the report arrived at the Dept of Health, the report was put in the stack of incoming reports and the stack taken from the incoming mail bin and put on the desk of the person(s) transcribing them.

Roughly chronological means that at no point did anyone hold up the incoming mail to make sure that all the birth reports were shuffled into apple pie order according to birth date or hour or minute. The best that can be said is that they were chronological in terms of the day the reports arrived at the Dept of Health. This explains why Obama's b/c has a number very close to someone born the previous week or someone born the day after him.
Um, no.

Actually, the most plausible process is that birth certificates were sent from the hospitals to the DoH in monthly batches alphabetized by last name and stamped with the certificate number. This is the only hypothesis that explains every single known 1961 Hawai'ian BC number. Doc C has written about it extensively (for instance here), but here is what we know (name, registrar general date, certificate number --- hat tip to Doc C):

Ah'nee Johanna, August 24, 09945
Nordyke, Susan, August 11, 10637
Nordyke, Gretchen, August 11, 10638
Obama, Barack, August 8, 10641
Waidelich, Stig, August 8 10920
Edit: To fix mistake (thanks Bob!)
Ah'nee was born in a different hospital (and also died shortly thereafter), but the other four All five were born in Kapiolani hospital in August 1961. (It was the Sunhara baby that was born at a different hospital and died -- at Kapiolani -- shortly thereafter.)

Lani

Post by Lani »

At Kapiolani, the forms are put in the mothers' files when they are admitted, not when the babies are born. Mrs. Nordyke arrived at the hospital before Pres. Obama's mom, but had 3 days of labor. (OUCH!) There is a film clip in which she explains the process.

If Ah'nee was born at Kapiolani (I don't recall, don't care), the mom may have been admitted for bed rest & observation, was admitted and sent home when it turned out to be a false alarm, or was admitted at a different hospital and sent to Kapiolani for special care.

In any event, the numbers on the birth certificates are irrelevant. The concern isn't the order in which they are given out. Some may be put in files, then pulled out because they aren't needed at the time and tossed back in the pile. The important thing is that they are completed after the babies are born.
Nordyke, Susan, August 11, 10637
Nordyke, Gretchen, August 11, 10638
Obama, Barack, August 8, 10641

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Lani wrote:At Kapiolani, the forms are put in the mothers' files when they are admitted, not when the babies are born. Mrs. Nordyke arrived at the hospital before Pres. Obama's mom, but had 3 days of labor. (OUCH!) There is a film clip in which she explains the process.
Off topic (sorta) OUCH .........think of poor April the giraffe. :shock:

M A C A Making America Care Again :daydream:
Slarti the White

Lani,

Regardless of what the process is (and I think Doc has it nailed down pretty good), it is fairly clear that, before the certificate numbers were stamped onto the documents, they were put into monthly, alphabetized batches by hospital. The Nordykes have numbers just below Obama because their last name starts with "N", not because of when their mother was admitted or when they were born --- otherwise Stig would also have a nearby number, rather than being where someone would suspect a person with a last name starting with "W" should go relative to "Obama" in Doc's scheme. This is the only theory that plausibly explains every known BC number.

Lani

Post by Lani »

The State Health Department has the birth information quickly and provides it to the newspapers for birth announcements. Obama was born on August 8, and the announcement was on August 13 in the Advertiser. So the idea of a hospital sitting on a stack of papers for a month before certifying them doesn't fit with those dates.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

OK guys, the numbers on the birth certificate records got there at the HI Dept of Vital Stats, they were added to the affidavits AFTER they were received and collated for processing. They don't give out blank birth certificates with numbers on them. The AFFIDAVIT that the hospital generates is a blank form that they fill out and send to the local registrar who records it and then sends it on to the state where it is processed, collated and eventually numbered and then filed in the record books. The number, reception number accession number cert number whatever you want to call it, will depend on when the state got it and processed it.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Lesser Lights”