Magnificent 2015/2016 Birther Commemorative Coins birthercoin.com/

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Magnificent 2015 Birther Commemorative Coin birthercoin.com/

Post by Dallasite » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:38 am

It had a weight (and therefore intrinsic metallic value) different from US dollars of the same era.

The Trade Dollar (420 Grains) weighed more than the American Silver Dollar (412.5 Grains).

Each was 90% silver.

I think it was decertified as legal tender because it was worth more than $1 USD.

The Fed Gov decertified trade dollars because the price of silver dropped so low. People were having their hoarded silver struck into trade dollars to realize a larger profit.
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Sluffy1

Post by Sluffy1 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:47 am

On the PCGS forum Carr said he's not a birther, had to re-work Alolkoy's design and talk them out of naming the snake Obama.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:12 am

Would it be reasonable to ask if these silver tokens actually exist, right now, in silver? Or are we being shown either artist models in something like plaster or computer images?

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:25 am

Would it be reasonable to ask if these silver tokens actually exist, right now, in silver? Or are we being shown either artist models in something like plaster or computer images?

Apparently test strikes have taken place. We know this because, in the same thread mentioned by Sluffy, Carr explains that he's finally figured out how to get rid of the concentric lathe rings, which would not exist on the image if it was computer generated.
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:26 am

My snark for the day, is that they are probably quite singularly the homeliest most amateurish piece of work I've seen in a long time. it looks like a really bad pastiche of a peace dollar and something else that's name doesn't come to mind at the moment. The detail is poor at best, and the face is quite ugly. Much as I think von Nutbert is a whack job, his stuff at least looked liked it had been done by someone who knew what they were doing. this is just sorry and sad, rather like the movement that spawned it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ducktape

Post by ducktape » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:49 am

My snark for the day, is that they are probably quite singularly the homeliest most amateurish piece of work I've seen in a long time. it looks like a really bad pastiche of a peace dollar and something else that's name doesn't come to mind at the moment. The detail is poor at best, and the face is quite ugly. Much as I think von Nutbert is a whack job, his stuff at least looked liked it had been done by someone who knew what they were doing. this is just sorry and sad, rather like the movement that spawned it.

Isn't it fun? I'm assuming that this is some sort of un-blinded justice, unless their idea of liberty is that it is going to judge you with a sword, but my favorite part is that Liberty/Justice is tromping on the "We the People" document, even though it's been shoved down to overlap the rim in an apparent attempt to get it out of the way.

Oh, and on the right side of Liberty/Justice we see what are I think the rays of the sun, but on the left side, it's some sort of fence made of poles set unevenly in a strange order.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:49 am

It seems the only folks interested in buying this "item" are Obots...and at that - is so everyone can point and laugh at the birfers again.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:26 pm

She sure as hel ain't "Walking Liberty"

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Birfer strife! And a fabulous GoFundMe idea (don't tell Orly!)

charlesmountain 103p · 1 hour ago

I told everyone here how to take matters into our own hands... It IS the answer.

How fucking hard is it to set up a birther Gofundme account and mass produce and distribute Sheriff Kit's?? Instead of wasting dime on a birther coin... I mean really...

Bueller...?

We ALL suck! Get your shit together!

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/04/ga ... t964916357

Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:10 am

Kerchner is now using profanity to make a point?

How he has fallen. He doesn't even chime in on Blovario Apuzzo's 5,000 word posts on random websites any more.

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:58 am

You really mustn't forget two things:

1) The birfer coin will be worth at least 1000 times its cost, after the global currency revaluation, and

2) If it isn't, the sovbirfers can shove it up their asses, medicinally.

[-X

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Kerchner is now using profanity to make a point?

How he has fallen. He doesn't even chime in on Blovario Apuzzo's 5,000 word posts on random websites any more.

I'm pretty sure that Charlesmountain is not Kerchner.
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:49 pm

It may be worth pointing out that - unlike the Von NotHaus funny money and the silver whatevers issued by Indian reservations - this Birfer token does NOT pretend to have any monetary value -- not two silver dollars, nothing. So arguably it isn't pretending to be a coin or any sort of currency, so it doesn't violate the laws that got Von NotHaus in trouble. It also means that, right up front, it does not pretend that it can be spent anywhere, nor that anyone anywhere will accept it as payment for anything. With Von NotHaus, he eventually found it necessary to "prove" that it was a replacement currency by listing various merchants who would accept his Liberty Dollars in payment .... they all turned out to be very far-flung one-man businesses, usually handyman and lawnmower services.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:56 pm

We ALL suck!Is it possible they are becoming self-aware?? The anthropologists will be so pleased.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:17 pm

The birther tokens, are just that, medals or mementos to bad taste and less sense, but they are legal otherwise as far as I can tell. Von Nutbert was trying to make currency, and so he deservedly got busted for counterfeiting.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Hey Noty. One man's bad taste is another man's trash. I'm looking forward to my birfer coin. It will go on my shelf with my other birfer mementos.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Yeah, its silly and a bit tasteless but totally legal and fairly harmless. The only harm will be to the birthers voicebox when they scream at the 100th guy that says "but you don't need to have 2 citizen parents to be American president"
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:38 pm

Hope they take it to courthouses and meetings and show it as proof! Cause it's not just written down, it's on a coin. Checkmate.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

vic

Post by vic » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Every Birther needs two - one for home, and one to carry.

Sekrit Stuffs!
Just don't let the birfers know about the black copter homing device inside each of the coins.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Hey Noty. One man's bad taste is another man's trash. I'm looking forward to my birfer coin. It will go on my shelf with my other birfer mementos.I was referring to the sentiments and beliefs behind it. As a curiosity it is what it is.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:37 am

Earlier in the thread, there were a few posts about the 1933 Double Eagles. I thought you guys might find this update interesting:

Via Newser:(NEWSER) – In 1933, the US Mint in Philadelphia minted almost half a million $20 gold coins, known as double eagles. But with the nation in the throes of the Depression and fearing a bank run, FDR blocked their release and most were melted down. A few managed to wander out of the Mint, however, including 10 that have been at the center of a decade-long legal contest between a Philadelphia family that found them in a safe deposit box and the federal government, which claims the family patriarch stole them. The latest chapter in that fight comes via the 3rd US Circuit Court of Appeals, reports Reuters, which ruled Friday that the feds must return the coins to Joan Langbord and sons Roy and David. At stake is a little more than the $200 face value: A double eagle sold for $7.6 million in a 2002 auction.

The feds think Joan Langbord's father, gold dealer Israel Switt, swiped the coins. Treasury seized them when the Langbords found them in Switt's safe deposit box in 2003 and tried to authenticate them, notes the Wall Street Journal. But when the Langbords filed a seized-asset claim in 2005, the government failed to respond in the required 90 days. "The government knew that it was obligated to bring a judicial civil forfeiture proceeding or to return the property, but refused," wrote a judge. "Having failed to do so, it must return the Double Eagles to the Langbords." Says a Langbord lawyer: "The Langbords are thrilled to receive their property back after fighting to vindicate their rights for over a decade."

http://www.newser.com/story/205654/cour ... lions.html
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:59 pm

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:09 pm

O.M.G.

:joy:

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Oh no, I'm not raising any seals---I'd never get rid of the smell of fish.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Sluffy1

Post by Sluffy1 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:28 pm

Secondly, they have sold at least two (2) coins

Unless this is you, they have sold at least three (3) coins.

2015 Birther Commemorative Coin 2 Troy Oz 999 Fine

Starting bid:

US $85.00

Free shipping

[ 0 bids ]

Return to “Lesser Lights”