Park McGraw - Racist, Sexist, and Crazy

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:35 pm

Yep, this is a scam that's been reported everywhere and is constantly refuted by the IRS when it pops up again. The IRS will never call a taxpayer and threaten him/her like that. If they think you haven't paid sufficient taxes for a year they'll send a letter explaining why and give you a certain amount of time to contact them and refute it. It's usually something like 60 days.

Yep. I've had it happen to me a couple times. (not the IRS one, but the "you will pay this now or we'll have you arrested" ones). I simply record all information, and then report it to the FTC and my local Secretary of State.

I got the letter from the IRS because a debt collector trying to collect a very invalid debt which I refused to pay "forgave the debt". Since a forgiven debt counts as income they sent me a letter saying that I owed $5,000 in taxes. Unfortunately I got the letter around the same time my brother passed. I was so distracted with that I forgot and didn't dispute it became final.

everalm

Post by everalm » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:24 am

Ole Walt lurves him some PUBLIC NOTICE, as if posting a rambling rant of insane idiocy on an obscure thread of a RWNJ site somehow counts for anything.

As for having a girlfriend, based on his posted history, I feel the closest he has to the touch of a woman would be Rosy Palm and her 5 sisters.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Yeah, there are some major issues going on here.

parkmcgraw 9 hours ago

Give it a rest and start to heal, else I respond with a "so what", it was war. None the less, China during the Yuan Dynasty attacked Japan first and twice, the Koreans and both times, building the naval invasion fleet.

In addition, many of the Korean "comfort women" are in fact selfish exploiters today, not one of these "principled individuals" mentioning the children that were conceived, they only concerned about what went in between the legs and not the more human what came out. No, not every person was sterile, they the Koreans killed the babies.

To share with other readers my direct attachment to East Asia, other than the fact that I have been all over East Asia, is that my birth mother is S. Korean, my adopted mother is Japanese. My son's mother half Taiwanese, half Japanese.

My adopted mother's best friend in Nagasaki when the atomic bomb went off. She herself watching from afar, as Tokyo burned at night, the fire bombing B-29's flying overhead. My adopted father a former B-29 flight engineer performing missions over N. Korea from Japan. Myself, living in a S. Korean orphanage, nearly dying of starvation. I having a white, US Army birth father, thus alienated by surrounding and very racist Koreans and generally amoral nation, as are the rest of the East Asian countries (old theologic residue and separate topic in itself), a selfish nation where nearly 60% of all S. Korean pregnancies end up in either abortion or abandonment.

As for the Chinese, they practically killing 30 million of their own during the cultural revolution to include my former Chinese girlfriend's father, he a former mathematics professor in Shanghai, his grave today, underwater by the Three Gorges Dam in Xingshan Hubei.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

everalm

Post by everalm » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:16 pm

To say the man is horribly conflicted is a major understatement...... He plainly has issue with being born a mixed race child and his mania about death threats and homosexuality does not denote a healthy psycho-sexual outlook on life.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:46 pm

I wish I could say any of this was a surprise, although there was a wrinkle I hadn't considered. To say he is conflicted goes beyond understatement. He truly is self loathing, and now I can see why. He had to have had a hideous childhood and young adulthood to reach the point he is at now, and I can now see why his wife would have divorced him, and I'm betting doesn't let his son anywhere near his poisonous self. This would go a long ways towards explaining the incredible burning bitterness and corrosive nastiness of his soul, and the only one who can do anything about it is himself, and he seems to be quite content to wallow in his own misery.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Fri May 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Oh, and now he's making demands that the Joint Chiefs look him in the eye.

parkmcgraw a day ago

Public Notice:

The US Army under the eyes of the White House committed 81 more felony crimes.

Every phuckn traitor of this nation, in uniform or not, to pay a harsh price for treason.

That includes the pricks on the Joint Chief of Staff, protecting the usurper Mr Obama.

There being very little honor remaining within the upper ranks of today's US Military.

When Washington DC is sacked by oath bound stakeholders with honor, many high ranking officers in the US Navy, Marines, Army and Air Force, are phucked for life.As for the newly appointed Joint Chief, stand at attention and look at me straight in the EYE, not the phuck'n ground and tell me where the first order contemporaneous medical records are, the records the hospital claims not to have or are you also one of sorry son's of bitiiches that believes a magic fairy flew in and shiit out Mr. Obama?

If you can not answer my question in public, shall be court martialed and executed.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

Former Security Alarm Tech. Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu, Hawai`i

Oh, and he wants Hillary Clinton beheaded.

parkmcgraw 2 days ago

Such behavior "makes play for blacks and Hispanics" fully expected from a divisive Mrs Clinton the biitch not having a single patriotic bone in addition to gaming treason.

She wanting oath bound stakeholders to laydown for treason and usurper Mr Obama.

Mrs. Clinton, to be legally convicted and executed for treason by oath bound patriots.I wishing to see stakeholders of this Republic hang her head from the 14th St. Bridge.

Upon the completion of your's and Bill's execution for treason, shall address Chelsea.

As a closing note, have you friends with Johnson & Johnson (148.177.1.218) for they do not need to make "track covering" visits to Phisical Psience (redacted).

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

Former Security Alarm Tech., Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu, Hawai`i

I've noticed he seems to be losing his command of written English as well. His diatribes are getting more and more incoherent.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Fri May 08, 2015 1:30 pm

What a potty-mouthed impotent loser.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Plus too, also, I'm betting he'd need several orange crates at least to get up high enough to look the new CJCS, or anyone else for that matter, in the eye. Nasty little prick.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri May 08, 2015 4:58 pm

I am olde, and the only person with the first name "Park" I've ever heard of was that chick with the funny southern accent on that Richard Mulligan show. So Walter Mitty Jr. here has a girl's name.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri May 08, 2015 5:27 pm

He might have been named "Park" in honor of his Korean heritage.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri May 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Regardless, if it's a first name, it's a girl's name. He has a girl's name. And it's driven him insane.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri May 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Regardless, if it's a first name, it's a girl's name. He has a girl's name. And it's driven him insane.

Musta been a real short trip.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

everalm

Post by everalm » Fri May 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Also, too, as well as he posts the same little squalling diatribe twice and it seems the US Army managed in a day to go from committing 50 "felony crimes" to 81.

Unless he means in a day they managed to perform an additional 81 "felony crimes"...?

Either way you go Army show the other arms how usurperating is done..!!!!

Hard to tell really then again his continuing vicious assaults on the English language make me weep.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 08, 2015 8:10 pm

As in "cold blooded murder of the English tongue"???

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Tue May 12, 2015 8:14 am

As in "cold blooded murder of the English tongue"???

Except I liked Eliza Doolittle and she was significantly smarter than Park "Walter Mitty" McGraw.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Thu May 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Boy, someone is being Mr. Cranky Pants:(Bold face mine)"parkmcgraw • a day ago(snip)The crime you are involved in Mr. Hoyer, so great, that I would permit patriots to cut out your phuck'n beating heart and while you are still conscious, throw it into a fire.(snip) Or this bit of paranoia: parkmcgraw • 2 days agoMr. Obama (Absolute Usurper and Domestic Enemy of the United States of America)(snip).....are further abusing your rights and privileges by illegally placing constant surveillance upon me and others, spying on my internet activity, after five plus years of observing no criminal activity, as a means of harassment, hoping to wrongly assert pressure upon me from continuing to speak about your usurpation and acts of domestic war upon the United States of America.(snip)In addition, every traitor participating in Mr. Obama's fraud to get it right up the azz.The list including Governors, AGs, Judges, Mayors, CEOs, University Presidents, Police Chiefs (including impersonators of military generals), Media Staff, Celebrities.When Washington D.C. is sack by "oath bound" stakeholders of this nation, such civilian action to be fully permitted to reach fruition by honorable elements of the U.S. Military, much Mr. Obama, shall be resting on your treason gaming shoulders. You along with others wanting oath bound stakeholders and the true defenders of liberty and freedom, to laydown like non acting cowards for high treason and shall not ever happen, you along with your criminal wife to be legally executed for usurpation first.(snip) Huge, honking issues here.  

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu May 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Has he had visits from Obama's brown shirts yet?  Has he expressed admiration for anyone, ever? Ms. McGraw needs a hug.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Ah, Park.   Making friends wherever he goes...(links at name and date)parkmcgraw • 2 days ago(snip)"Many shiiit Indians refusing to assimilate and more import, honor the customs of this nation and or social norms and standards, they continuing to remain "undesirable" in the form of "takers" and "residents of convenience". Most Indians not even "fare weather" friends, else these self absorbed and selfish people from India would not be attempting to force the US military to accept absurd turbines as part of the uniform."It's really hard to wear a turbine on one's head.   The blades get in the way."Most ever Indian design "engineer" I have met being over rated or crap, most every Indian I have met in a laser lab, typically the most dangerous in the lab, most every Indian I have met in a cleanroom typically the first to fake knowledge of how to wear the outfit, most Indians I have worked with in the scientific fields from optics, lasers, astronomy, ... not able to take criticism without shouting or first to call the other individual a racist."If I remember correctly, one of the women he had problems with at work was Indian-American......."Just last week, I encountered a pure shiit manager at Walgreens (corner of Western and Lomita, Harbor City), an intolerant person from the middle east and disgrace of a manager that needs to be fired, refusing to serve me and then ordering his staff not to serve me, I a veteran of the US Navy, for I stated that I was not pleased with his selection of employees for his ESL staff did not comprehend well what I was sharing, making me feel like a foreigner in my own country. The hyper sensitive manager and to my surprise, I having worked in retail from the 1970's, then getting vocally upset (typical Middle Eastern bad behavior), yelling that I have insulted him and his staff."Gee, I can't imagine what Park would do to get kicked out of a store.   Other than, oh, I dunno, act like Park McGraw........"These crap immigrants today not having the innate respect or raw education and common sense to know that is because of our nation's great tolerance that such worthless phucks such as the store manager at Walgreens and his ESL African employee, have been graciously permitted to enter, live and work in this country. Then to be so vulgar and un American as to refuse service to a defender of their phuckn liberty and freedom, the store manager and his African employee needing to be sent back to the Middle East and Africa in a cardboard box."Entitlement issues much??Oh, and I see he's added two more claims, and changed one:Ground Based, Laser Mission Team Member, NASA Space Shuttle, AMOS MOTIFIndependent Discovery of Comet, 1983 VII (+36 hrs.)    (he said previously it was 1987 VII)Former Class "C" Electrical Contracting CEO, Fire and Life Safety (NFPA 72, 101)

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:42 pm

Is it me, or are his already English language skills deteriorating as he becomes ever more unhinged? You can almost see the spittle flecking his screen as he flails away at the keyboard.

Image Image Image Image Image

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Park McGraw wants Terry Lakin to be President Obama's executioner. parkmcgraw • a day agoHello Mr. Obama (Absolute Domestic Enemy, Engaged Usurper of this Nation)I look forward to you and wife being hung by the neck on the White House lawn.Both of you treason gaming criminals having inflicted great harm upon our country.Letting the Army Lt. Colonel you had wrongly court martialed, pull the rope on you.Park McGrawFormer US Navy Weapons Fire Control (USS Kitty Hawk CV63, Gonzo Station)Former Security Alarm Tech., Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu Hawai`iMcGraw is doing a good job at executing - or at least torturing - the English languageI think he'll settle for the usual Secret Service visit though: parkmcgraw • 2 days agoHello Mr. Obama (Engaged, Domestic Enemy of the United States of America)Don't worry, since you are non Hawai`ian born and a RICO Act fraud, "oath bound" patriots of the United States of America are going to give you and your wife a first class ticket to visit Allah by legally executing both of you for usurping this nation.Park McGrawFormer US NavyFormer Security Alarm Tech., Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital Honolulu Hawai`i parkmcgraw • 3 days agoHello Mr. Obama (Absolute, Domestic Enemy of the United States of America)What do your self absorbed and undignified daughters think about your impending execution by oath bound stakeholders of this nation for having usurped this country?What do your daughters think about mom being executed for aiding in usurpation?Park McGrawFormer US NavyFormer Security Alarm Tech, Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital Honolulu Hawai`i    

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:24 pm

So Park McGraw was picked on (according to him) in high school.   Which doesn't explain the racism:parkmcgraw • a day agoHello Ben (Non Performing Male, Non Stakeholder, Resident of Convenience)Phuck you, so what, 3 negros were the first to mug me and half Asian in high school.Only one person, a white student, aiding latter with what happened during the event.Since you chose not to perform your innate duties for this country not a stakeholder.Worst, stoking an individual for president one not worth the life of a single US soldier.In addition, homo sapiens sapiens negroid, being the oldest of the major human sub species, the least evolved when formed. Thus why would I want to mingle with such?It not being an accident that negros are under represented in advance lab settings.It not being an accident that personal responsibility dismissing negros have in the past 5,000+ years done very little to advance society and technology, just consume.Acknowledging such realities, variations in average cognitive capacity, requiring far more courage than available in our weak and dishonest, affirmative action society.The sort of dishonesty leading to phags being non mental defectives and flat earth.Park McGrawFormer US NavyExperimental PhysicistWorld Record Holder, Brightest Weapons Grade, Solid State LaserOr the bigotry:parkmcgraw • 2 hours agoHello Mr. Chaffetz (Non Performing Male and Coward)Every Moron, most today being self absorbed non stakeholders of this nation, like Jews, Muslims, Hindu, Sheiks, ... as followers of a Physically non Transcendental (PnT) religion, are potential national security threats to this nation and to all secular nations that are extra territorial to lands deemed holy by such religious groups.Park McGrawFormer US NavyAnd how does he want to celebrate the 4th of July??parkmcgraw • 3 hours agoAll of the members of the US Supreme Court are permitting usurpation of this country and for their collective crimes against this Republic shall all be publically executed.This coming 4th of July as good as any for patriots to legally sack Washington D.C.Park McGrawFormer US NavyFormer Security Alarm Tech., Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital Honolulu Hawai`iWith an extra special treat:parkmcgraw • 3 hours agoMr. Scalia (Non Stakeholder, Non Patriot, Enemy of the State)It was expected that Obama Care would be up held for the conflicted US Supreme Court is being lead by the criminal Roberts. All of you phucks already permitting usurpation of this nation and for such shall be convicted and executed for treason.Don't worry, oath bound stakeholders will fashion a rope to fit your fat phuckn neck.This coming 4th of July as good as any for patriots to legally sack Washington D.C.Park McGrawFormer US Navy   

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:28 pm

I am confused as to his issue with Scalia.  The only reasons for his anger are either, 1) he has not read that Scalia dissented, or 2) he's nuts. 

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:09 pm

I am confused as to his issue with Scalia.  The only reasons for his anger are either, 1) he has not read that Scalia dissented, or 2) he's nuts. ​C)  All of the above??

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:13 pm

Not surprisingly, Mr McGraw is just a little annoyed at the Supreme Court today.   Oh, and President Obama as well.parkmcgraw • 4 hours agoAll shall be overturned after Mr. Obama is arrested for usurpation and executed.Arrest and executions to included the colluding members of the Supreme Court.Arrest and executions to included the colluding members of the Senate and House.This July 4th being as good a day as any to legally sack and reset Washington D.C.As a note to Mr. Roberts, after you are executed shall address your lesbian daughter.Park McGrawFormer US NavyFormer Security Alarm Tech., Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu Hawai`iOr:parkmcgraw • 3 hours agoHello Mr. Roberts (Engaged, Domestic Enemy of the United States of America)You are supporting and legitimizing the usurper Mr. Obama and for such, shall be convicted by oath bound stakeholders of the United States of America and executed.Park McGrawFormer US NavyFormer Security Alarm Tech., Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital Honolulu Hawai`i Or:parkmcgraw • 2 hours agoHello Mr. Obama (Absolute, Domestic Enemy of the United States of America)I suspect it will feel like a thunderbolt when your neck snaps during the legal hanging.You, to be executed for being a RICO Act, usurper of the United States of America.All of the signed rulings you have inflicted upon this Republic, to be over turned.Park McGrawFormer US NavyFormer Security Alarm Tech., Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu, Hawai`i 

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Mental illness is tough to live with

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Return to “Lesser Lights”