Park McGraw - Racist, Sexist, and Crazy

everalm

Post by everalm » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:59 pm

And I shall happily do what I can to assist in this general degeneration. He is a vile and wholly foul individual without a single visible redeeming quality that I can discern.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:33 pm

I'd say he is doing a pretty good job all on his own based by the random unfocused spewings he is leaving on his blog. He's even worse when he finds something to rant about.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ducktape

Post by ducktape » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:45 pm

I've never been certain how much of Joan Rivers' humor was actually that and how much of it was just bile. I always thought her humor tended towards the bitter and vicious end of the spectrum, and I thought she got worse the older, and more bitter, she got. I do know she could carry a grudge with the best of them, and I don't think she ever forgave or forgot a perceived slight. As far as I know the only one who ever got the best of her was Johnny Carson.

I'll admit that I never liked what she passed off as humor, and just didn't understand those who did. I personally thought that she was expressing a mean-spirited nature, and I just ignored her.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:44 pm

I'll admit that I never liked what she passed off as humor, and just didn't understand those who did. I personally thought that she was expressing a mean-spirited nature, and I just ignored her.

:yeah: I think the word you are looking for is vicious. I avoided the things she was on if at all possible, and never saw the humor in most if not all of what she said, then again, I detest most comedians on general principal and loath some in specific.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:31 pm

and I thought she got worse the older

Bingo.

She lost it over the last few years, a bitter spiteful unfunny crone.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:52 pm

She lost it over the last few years, a bitter spiteful unfunny crone.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:31 pm

And wow, Mr. Park is going into SovCit land.

(Bold face mine)

parkmcgraw 2 days agoIt is disrespectful and not appropriate to alter and or to sew dingle berries on to the flag of the United States of America, even if the modifications are gold in color. Should the Port of Portland have an issue, I suggest reading the US flag code.

That is how the flag was supplied so what get a different flag.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

And:

parkmcgraw 2 hours ago

I wonder when the fake patriots in the US Capital are going to start to display the correct American flag as oppose to perversions with ridiculous gold fringes sewn on.

The people on the Hill too lazy to even read and follow the US Flag Code. These phony patriots, their existence a disgrace to this nation, representing a low point in our history. Appearing as no person is capable of even basic respect for country.

As for Mr. Boehner, an engaged domestic enemy, shall be convicted and executed for promoting and with freewill usurpation of this nation. Mr. Boehner's derelictions and acutely selected resistance to action, resulting in great and protracted harm upon this Republic by the non Hawai`ian born as claimed RICO Act fraud, Mr. Obama.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

Former Security Alarm Tech, Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu Hawai`i

He also really, really, really hates those of the Jewish or Eastern Indian persuasion:

parkmcgraw an hour ago

The goal of Bitcoin is to subvert every sovereign currency, thus full Jewish support.

Bitcoin, the perfect currency for parasites of the world (Jews, economic gypsies, ...), wanting the benefits of a sovereign nation with none of the responsibilities, Jewtopia.

The existence of Bitcoin in the USA, attempting to function as currency, an illegal act.

Since Bitcoin is intended to subvert US currency, can be interpreted as domestic war.

Acts of domestic war intended to subvert the US currency, acts of treason that upon conviction by stakeholders of the United States of America, are subjects of execution.

If that means every treason gaming, criminal Jew on Wall Street is executed, so be it.

Followed by executing every treason gaming, criminal Indian, ... on Wall Street.

Followed by executing every treason gaming, criminal on La Salle St, Wilshire Ave, ...

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:35 pm

What a delightful little fascist nobody.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Former U.S. Navy. I'm impressed.

I'm equally impressed when someone says, "I'm a veteran and ..." for political reasons.

NOT~
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

everalm

Post by everalm » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:39 pm

If nothing else, slapping him around makes me work hard at not being repetitious in my 'bon mot' love taps....

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:26 pm

I honestly don't see the upside in provoking McGraw. He is very deranged and makes threats of violence constantly. While he may not be able to get to any of you, there are certainly other human beings in his orbit.

I don't know that anyone would be proud of accelerating his disintegration if he took some of those humans along with him.

everalm

Post by everalm » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:42 am

Sorry Raicha but you can say exactly the same about pretty much every denizen od Gerbil Report, all of Dr K(H)ate posters, the majority of Citizen Wells assholes etc.

Walter Mitty McGraw is no more special, dangerous or downright insane than a whole swathe of others folks we all make mock and poke with pointy sticks.

As for his actual danger to anyone, he' is all mouth, no trousers, classic Keyboard Kommando and the only danger is to himself and that would be restricted to carpal tunnel syndrome or an aneurism due to the back up of bile and hate

Barnzibul

Post by Barnzibul » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:14 am

I honestly don't see the upside in provoking McGraw. He is very deranged and makes threats of violence constantly. While he may not be able to get to any of you, there are certainly other human beings in his orbit.

I don't know that anyone would be proud of accelerating his disintegration if he took some of those humans along with him.

:yeah:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:26 pm

I wonder how much he has lost to date in Bitcoins through both scams and gaming. He seems to be pretty angry at those games that use bitcoins.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:12 pm

He just seems to be pretty angry in general. I have this niggling little feeling that life has not treated our oath bound superior male former navy pretend physicist stakeholder with the proper and due deference to which he thinks he should be accorded. And he has a WAH!!!

everalm

Post by everalm » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:40 am

The man (and I use the word purely In it's genetic context) hates EVERYTHING.... A small list from the last 3 weeks alone includes

Jew, Christians (non evangelical), Moslems, Hindu's, Mormons

Politicians, non politicians, Repubs, Dems, independents, 'liberals'

Male, female, indeterminate of gender

Those who have served in the military, those who haven't

Indians (Asian), Indians (US domestic)

Hawaiian's, non Hawaiians , gypsies

Supreme Court and all judges in general

Flags with fringes

Dual citizens (kind of strangers as he probably is one)

Gays and all other than 'true blue heterosexuals' although there is a strong whiff of the closet around him

Adobe, Amazon, AMD, Expedia, Facebook, Google, HP, IBM, Intel, LSI, nVidia, Saleforce, Sandisk, Western Digital, Yahoo.... oh and Apple

Lets not forget Sov Cit and general fuckwit

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:06 am

Sounds like quite a catalog, and unfortunately none of it unexpected. Definitely NOT a happy camper, adn imagine what it is like to have to be around him any length of time, so I expect you can also add unemployed and unemployable due to his attitude and rage problems.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:58 am

He's obviously the life of the party

wavey davey

Post by wavey davey » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:39 pm

I am still giggling over the idea that a joke told by the late Joan Rivers has been embraced by these loons.

The idiotic things these loonies take as fact has always been one of their most entertaining features. After all these years, they still claim an April Fool's joke is fact.

This was no April Fool's joke. It was a hate-filled statement. Her lie about Michelle Obama was not even in response to the reporter's question.

OMG! Joan Rivers didn't die because of surgery complications. After she said that about Barrack and Michelle, they had her Fuddied!

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:35 pm

I find this absolutely impossible to believe. I mean, the idea that Park McGraw has a girlfriend????

parkmcgraw • 25 minutes ago

PUBLIC NOTICE:

I guess I am too patriotic and oath bound a citizen stakeholder for our intellectually dishonest government, for today, they are pressuring my girlfriend to have me cease my activities with regard to being loyal to this nation first, not the usurper Mr. Obama.

In effect, the Federal Government, via the IRS, acknowledging their collective guilt.

Threating to jail her for an IRS claimed incorrect 4% withholding on a 2,000 dollar gift and for having collected 6,000 two years ago when unemployed from her mother .

The IRS attempting via regular mail to contact her only from this January.

IRS Case Personnel, Oscar (redacted)

IRS case # (redacted)

Agent Oscar stating on the phone that he is going to have her arrested at her work.

That see will spend 24hours in jail.

That she will go to trail and be found guilty.

This fine learned today, the IRS is seeking ~5,500 dollars, she earning <60k a year.

All the above, an abuse of government power, this person Oscar needing to be fired.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

Former Security Alarm Tech., Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu Hawai`i

Oh, I checked the number he posted?? It's a scam number, not the IRS. I guess Park couldn't be bothered to do the 90 seconds of searching it took me to confirm that. It's a common scam. The caller threatens arrest and jail time unless the victim sends money immediately if not sooner. The thing is, they can't do that on the phone. A call back doesn't identify it as an IRS number either.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Basically, how DARE the media make fun of the birthers!!!

parkmcgraw • 2 days ago

PUBLIC NOTICE:

No one will be laughing when stakeholders of this nation, legally sack Washington D.C., restoring this nation's dignity, putting an end to the usurpation that is occurring.

Those attending, regardless of intent, aiding in the continuance of this horrendous crime upon the United States of America by trying to legitimize the act of usurpation.

Most inside the Beltway, wanting "oath bound" stakeholders to laydown for treason.

The scum attending this dinner the same sort of crowd routing for Lance Armstrong.

The non Hawai`ian born as claimed RICO Act fraud and usurper Mr. Obama to be legally convicted and executed by "oath bound" patriot stakeholders of this Republic.

Note: there is no statute of limitation for treason upon the United States of America.

Those in the press core guilty of such, impeding "birthers", to be convicted as well, all being subject to execution, no quarters or shelter to be given to the guilty for having and with freewill, used your public positions in society to resist required rectification.

Upon the triumphant arrival of oath bound stakeholders and proverbially, the hot iron flesh of these patriots shall strike down the treason gaming guilty like the Sodomites of old, they the guilty to be chained prostrate, eternally upon the hot surface of hell.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

Former Security Alarm Tech., Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu Hawai`i

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:13 pm

And dumbern' a damn rock. The IRS isn't going to jail someone over a screwed up withholding, unless there was some serious fraud involved, and they wouldn't talk to him about it even if they were. What a lovely display of paranoia and stupidity.

Park McGraw Former US Navy Former swabby Security Alarm Tech janitor or night watchman., Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu Hawai`i, Full Time Crank

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:08 pm

I find this absolutely impossible to believe. I mean, the idea that Park McGraw has a girlfriend????

parkmcgraw • 25 minutes ago

PUBLIC NOTICE:

I guess I am too patriotic and oath bound a citizen stakeholder for our intellectually dishonest government, for today, they are pressuring my girlfriend to have me cease my activities with regard to being loyal to this nation first, not the usurper Mr. Obama.

In effect, the Federal Government, via the IRS, acknowledging their collective guilt.

Threating to jail her for an IRS claimed incorrect 4% withholding on a 2,000 dollar gift and for having collected 6,000 two years ago when unemployed from her mother .

The IRS attempting via regular mail to contact her only from this January.

IRS Case Personnel, Oscar (redacted)

IRS case # (redacted)

Agent Oscar stating on the phone that he is going to have her arrested at her work.

That see will spend 24hours in jail.

That she will go to trail and be found guilty.

This fine learned today, the IRS is seeking ~5,500 dollars, she earning <60k a year.

All the above, an abuse of government power, this person Oscar needing to be fired.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

Oh, I checked the number he posted?? It's a scam number, not the IRS. I guess Park couldn't be bothered to do the 90 seconds of searching it took me to confirm that. It's a common scam. The caller threatens arrest and jail time unless the victim sends money immediately if not sooner. The thing is, they can't do that on the phone. A call back doesn't identify it as an IRS number either.

Yep, this is a scam that's been reported everywhere and is constantly refuted by the IRS when it pops up again. The IRS will never call a taxpayer and threaten him/her like that. If they think you haven't paid sufficient taxes for a year they'll send a letter explaining why and give you a certain amount of time to contact them and refute it. It's usually something like 60 days.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Yep, this is a scam that's been reported everywhere and is constantly refuted by the IRS when it pops up again. The IRS will never call a taxpayer and threaten him/her like that. If they think you haven't paid sufficient taxes for a year they'll send a letter explaining why and give you a certain amount of time to contact them and refute it. It's usually something like 60 days.

Yep. I've had it happen to me a couple times. (not the IRS one, but the "you will pay this now or we'll have you arrested" ones). I simply record all information, and then report it to the FTC and my local Secretary of State.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:11 pm

Park isn't happy unless he has something to rage about. He must be a very happy man with all the raging he does. :sarcasm:

Return to “Lesser Lights”