Park McGraw - Racist, Sexist, and Crazy

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:19 am

We have some SeaOrg second hand blazers in the hall closet, help yourself. They all have nifty braids.

Speaking of which, watched "Going Clear" last night on HBO. :P

I have a friend who was kicked out of SeaOrg. They returned her soul to her.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:36 pm

If he was born in South Korea, I kinda wonder why his mother speaks Japanese.

http://www.dpreview.com/members/6807066794/comments

Did the father meet her perhaps on a prior assignment to a Japanese base?

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:50 pm

If EA is Pat, and RC is Tollie, then who am I, anyway? Am I my résumé?
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:54 pm

I am Don Quijote

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:04 am

I am Don Quijote

Hmm, considering windmills, there is a challenger out there riding fast... :lol:

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:00 am

We have some SeaOrg second hand blazers in the hall closet, help yourself. They all have nifty braids.

Speaking of which, watched "Going Clear" last night on HBO. :P

I have a friend who was kicked out of SeaOrg. They returned her soul to her.

That was a quick billion years.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:14 pm

I think they returned the wrong soul. She fucking hilarious. and, quite successful without them.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

everalm

Post by everalm » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:40 am

Seems that after I was informed that Walt and his' friends' would be throwing me a necktie party, then I informed Walter Mitty McGraw that unspeakable imaginary things had happened to his imaginary friends, Walt has run off in tears....

Oh, forgot to say, your imaginary friends met my imaginary friends and my imaginary friends gutted them all like fish. So no more imaginary 'stakeholder' friends for Nobby No Mates McGraw, shame....

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Well, Park seems to think that I'm one "Bovril1a". And he seems to think that veterans are going to have me "skinned alive", which he doesn't want because he wants to be able to pull the rope at my execution.

Blood-thirsty jackass, isn't he?

everalm

Post by everalm » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:33 pm

I have no idea why he thinks thee and me are the same individual as he has called me both Bov and Pat, however I bear the sobriquet of Patrick McKinnion with pride.......

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:19 pm

I'm sure he's sitting in his underwear Ed Haleesque savoring the thought while he plays with his pud.

JSL515

Post by JSL515 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:27 pm

I’ve never understood his concept of stakeholders but now I may have an idea. It may mirror the concept of “citizenship” from the science fiction story “Starship Troopers.” Full disclosure: I have only seen the movie and not read the book. Guess that makes me one of the sheeple.

One idea from the movie is that service guarantees citizenship in the fascist society. Only those who have served would have earned the privilege of suffrage or playing a role in governance. “A citizen accepts personal responsibility for the safety and body politic defending it with his life. A civilian does not.”

A more militaristic view, but in the same vein as only allowing landowners to vote. Both concepts fall outside our concept of democracy.

So citizen and stakeholder are synonymous. And having been a Petty officer third class he has earned citizenship and is therefore a stakeholder.

A very totalitarian view, but it seems to fit his desire to have so many people executed. Cute, but does not diminish the possible danger he presents.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:43 pm

You don't have to be a citizen to serve in the USA military.You can use that service to naturalize. You May Qualify for Naturalization if:............You have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces and meet all other eligibility requirements. Visit the Military section of our website.<SNIP>http://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/cit ... ralization
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Non citizens generally do not qualify for security clearances, hence they end up with an MOS along the lines of infantry, cook, etc. I do not believe they are allowed to re-enlist unless they acquire citizenship first. Military service does give them a faster track to U.S. citizenship.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

everalm

Post by everalm » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:27 am

If one wishes to really get under Walter Mitty McGraws oh so thin and tender skin, reminding him his high point in life is attempting to patent a walking cane with a bendy head and that he falls into the bucket of the RWNJ fraternities class of an "Anchor Baby".

Seems to make him less than happy.... Oh and he'll call you Patrick McKinnion a LOT !!!!

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:33 pm

If one wishes to really get under Walter Mitty McGraws oh so thin and tender skin, reminding him his high point in life is attempting to patent a walking cane with a bendy head and that he falls into the bucket of the RWNJ fraternities class of an "Anchor Baby".

Seems to make him less than happy.... Oh and he'll call you Patrick McKinnion a LOT !!!!

Also call him Walter Mitty. He really seems to think only I use that phrase. *snork*

everalm

Post by everalm » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:28 am

In a BitterDelusional turn of events, Walter Mitty McGraw, Fantasist, Fabulist and failed North Korean Agit-Prop wannabe has decided that I am in fact no longer Patrick but Michele Obama..... :shock:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/theh ... 1980444370

parkmcgraw bovril1a 14 hours ago

Leave it to a nameless coward to offer bad advice.

Your irrational desire to post on every comment I share has me wondering if you are the criminal Michele Obama.

You will be executed for promoting usurpation and treason.

Park McGraw

I feel suddenly all pretty..... 8-)

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:08 am

I am still giggling over the idea that a joke told by the late Joan Rivers has been embraced by these loons.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm

In a BitterDelusional turn of events, Walter Mitty McGraw, Fantasist, Fabulist and failed North Korean Agit-Prop wannabe has decided that I am in fact no longer Patrick but Michele Obama..... :shock:

Guess you fooled the super genius then, way to go, told you perseverence would pay off. :lol:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

everalm

Post by everalm » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Oh Walt REALLY doesn't like me, his murder threat to other mad sentences ratio is getting close to 1:1 and he really doesn't like being compared to a failed NorK agit-prop writer. I fully expect to start to see a couple of imperialist running dogs and enemy of the people statements.....

It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling

Jim

Post by Jim » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:47 pm

I am still giggling over the idea that a joke told by the late Joan Rivers has been embraced by these loons.

The idiotic things these loonies take as fact has always been one of their most entertaining features. After all these years, they still claim an April Fool's joke is fact.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:10 pm

The idiotic things these loonies take as fact has always been one of their most entertaining features. After all these years, they still claim an April Fool's joke is fact.

It saves on all that painful thinking stuff, which they don't do so good or often anyway, and on research, particularly cuts down on time spent, which if it isn't on the innerwebs they aren't going to look for it anyway, so yeah, kinda sorta. On the other hand, they have provided an almost constant stream of unintended comedy and amusement over the years. =))
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:03 pm

This was no April Fool's joke. It was a hate-filled statement. Her lie about Michelle Obama was not even in response to the reporter's question.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

everalm

Post by everalm » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:12 pm

I am so terribly suprised, it now turns out that our happy little soul apart from the inane and insane muppethood is also á sovereign citizen. His latest little missive castigates the fringy flag.......

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:25 pm

I've never been certain how much of Joan Rivers' humor was actually that and how much of it was just bile. I always thought her humor tended towards the bitter and vicious end of the spectrum, and I thought she got worse the older, and more bitter, she got. I do know she could carry a grudge with the best of them, and I don't think she ever forgave or forgot a perceived slight. As far as I know the only one who ever got the best of her was Johnny Carson.I am so terribly suprised, it now turns out that our happy little soul apart from the inane and insane muppethood is also á sovereign citizen. His latest little missive castigates the fringy flag.......Shocked and amazed I is too, also. I think his disintegration is picking up pace.

Return to “Lesser Lights”