Park McGraw - Racist, Sexist, and Crazy

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:32 pm

So Mr. McGraw showed up in comments again:

In an article in "The Hill" on President Obama and UK Prime Minister David Cameron:

parkmcgraw a day ago

Mr. Obama (active in domestic war against "oath bound", stakeholder patriots)

You shall be convicted and executed for usurpation by stakeholders of this nation.

Mr. Cameron, your ass is in it just as deep and will be a focus of attention later.

Neither of you two non performing males having any comprehension of "oath bound".

As a note, the disloyal prick and squander Boris, will have his US citizenship revoked.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

In another "The Hill" article, this one on GOP control of the House and Senate:

parkmcgraw a day ago

The lead photo to this article is another perfect example that repugnant women lack the innate mental capacity to not be exhibitionist when tempted, wearing "look at me red". That to most women, politics is a social club and extension of beauty contests.

Few women on this planet, and dictated by genetics, having the capacity for an honest inner constitution, for acting very selfish and self absorbed to the point of being grossly dishonest and habitual liar, a critical trait for successful child rearing.

NO WOMEN TO EVER BE TRUSTED and known by societies for 1000's of years.

The "western world", fully feminized from the time of "white meat, dark meat" Queen Victoria, far too cowardly and non performing to attempt being intellectually honest.

The founders of the United States of America, weeping and vomiting in their graves.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

www.phisicalpsience.com/about

Yeah, he's got some major issues about women....

And in another article (this one on Speaker Boehner getting challenged) He gets paranoid:

parkmcgraw Supercollider 3 hours ago

Hello Supercollider, Greco and all of the nothings on this site

All of you are condoning domestic war and treason upon the stakeholders of the United States of America.

In addition, I have had the feds hanging around for years, nothing new.

I call the White House to tell Mr. Obama he will be executed.

My uncle is the former Commanding Officer of Ft. Belvoir and Headquarters for United States Army Intelligence. They know who I am so all you squandering cowards can go phuck off.

Park McGraw

He really likes to bring up his uncle. It's almost like a grade schooler saying "I'm going to get my big brother to beat you up and YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!"

He also gets threaty:

parkmcgraw Supercollider 3 hours ago

Hello Supercollider (squandering resident of convenience)

You are condoning treason to the world, nothing less.

In addition, I shall have patriots come visit you some day to personally instill upon you a very deep and lasting lesson on loyalty for one's country and what it means to be a good citizen of the United States of America.

Park McGraw

parkmcgraw 3 hours ago

Mr. Boehner (Disloyal, Absolute Domestic Enemy of the Untied States of America)

You are a squandering piece of crap, void of the courage and honor, thus have failed for many years to challenge the non Hawai`ian born as claimed usurper Mr. Obama, and from your acts of furtherance shall be charged and convicted for committing domestic war upon stakeholders of the United States of America, followed by your execution. No excuses for your high level dereliction of duty to be accepted.

Because of the treasonous crime of usurpation being performed by Mr. Obama and the willful, closely guarded sheltering inaction by all three branches of U.S. Federal Government, from the White House and US Supreme Court on down, each political entity willfully failing for selfish reasons to perform their oath of duty to include various State and City level individuals such as Gov. Brown of CA, and Gov. Abercrombie of HI. recommend that stakeholders sack Washington D.C. on 12 Jan 2015, followed by legally arresting and then convicting all that have been involved in domestic war upon this Republic, punishments to include execution and exile.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

Former Security Alarm Tech, Record's Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu, Hawai`i

www.phisicalpsience.com/about

Six more days. Wonder if the number of "stakeholders" sacking Washington DC will match Dr. Kate's "Usurpathon"???

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:40 pm

"Look at me red?" I guess he didn't care much for Nancy Reagan either.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Hello Park McGraw (delusional has-been never-was racist chauvinist scum): women are not to blame for your failure to control your own libido, though they deserve at least a little credit for laughing at you when you pretend to have a snowball's chance.

In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Janny in Texas

Post by Janny in Texas » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:26 pm

I'm seeing more and more mentally unstable people posting on this site and others (Orly, GR, etc.). I'm new to this site so didn't know about Park McGraw. And they all seem to be afraid of Muslims and Mexicans. Hopefully, McGraw doesn't live in Texas.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:43 pm

I'm seeing more and more mentally unstable people posting on this site and others (Orly, GR, etc.). I'm new to this site so didn't know about Park McGraw. And they all seem to be afraid of Muslims and Mexicans. Hopefully, McGraw doesn't live in Texas.

Well, to be fair, Park McGraw seems to hate everyone other than himself. Women, African-Americans, and Jewish people are particular targets of his impotent rage.

Though "impotent rage" is a good description of why you're seeing more mentally unstable birthers of late. Since November of 2008, these people were sure that any day now, any day, there would be some form of government action / public uprising / military coup / etc. that would either force President Obama to flee the country, have him waterboarded in Gitmo, hung from a White House tree, or shot by firing squad. (Hell, a lot of birthers were willing to pull the rope or trigger!!)

And now it's January of 2015. President Obama is still in office. So far, none of their dire predictions have come true. None of their sick, un-American fantasies have come true. It's starting to dawn on many that they have wasted over six years of their lives.

So no wonder some of them have become unglued. Though the evidence is that in Park McGraw's case, he was already there.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:53 pm

What Pat said. And welcome to FB, Janny 8-)

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:51 pm

And they are all so disappointed that this country hasn't gone to hell in a hand basket. :(( :(( :((

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol:

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Park McGraw

Former US NavyFormer Security Alarm Tech, Record's Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu, Hawai`i

Hmm. That's an interesting addition. -xx

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:01 pm

[background=#f7f7f7]Former [/background] [background=#f7f7f7]Security Alarm Tech, Record's Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital[/background][background=#f7f7f7], Honolulu, Hawai`i[/background]"I FORGED OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE" would be more clear. ;)

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

ducktape

Post by ducktape » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Park McGraw

Former US NavyFormer Security Alarm Tech, Record's Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu, Hawai`i

Who was the record who owned the department? It would seem to me that if he actually had been that, he would have known how to spell it.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Park McGraw

Yeah, claims it was during the late 80's. It's part of a whole laundry list of "accomplishments* he claims.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Said laundry list: (edited on 21 Jan 2015Former US NavyFormer US Navy (Oath Bound)Former US Navy (Weapons Fire Control)Former US Navy, USS Kitty Hawk CV63, Fox Division, Weapons Fire Control (Gonzo Station)Former US Navy (Helm Qualified 3,400 ton Warship), Weapons Fire Control Systems, Mk 56, Mk 86, Mk 99, Phalanx, 0.50 Cal, Military and NRA Expert.Former US Navy / NASA FellowFormer Security Alarm Tech., Record's Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu, Hawai`iExperimental PhysicistFirst Ground Base Image of Cyclone on Mars (concurrent Hubble Space Telescope), United States Air Force, 0.6m Planetary Patrol Telescope, Mauna Kea Observatory, Hawai`iFirst and Only Person to Produce a Reflecting Volume Holographic, Phase Conjugate Mirror, Hughes/RaytheonRecord Holder Brightest Weapons Grade Solid State Laser, Northrop GrummanFormer Process Engineering Manager, Laser and Sensor Products Center, Northrop GrummanDesign Lead, Optical Integration and Characterization Facility, Global Hawk LRIP UAV, Electro Optical Sensor, Hughes/RaytheonDesign Lead, Optical Test Bed, New Worlds Observer, Twin Space Craft Planet Finder Mission, NorthropFormer EO Tech, Ground Based KH-11 (Keyhole), AMOS/MOTIF, Mt Haleakala MauiIndependent Discovery of Comet 1987 VIIJudges Advisory Committee, California State Science FairGrand Awards Judge, Intel ISEF, Physics and AstronomyOnly US person post WWII to serve US Military Duty with prior fractured hipEternal Patriot of the United States of AmericaFormer Rifle Team Captain, Military and NRA ExpertNASA Fellow (Improving the Efficiency of Astronomical Spectrographs, University of Hawaii 2.2m Telescope, Mauna Kea Hawai`iTestbed Design Lead, New Worlds Observer, Dual Spacecraft, Planet Finding Mission (Northrop Grumman, NASA)Optical Calibration Testbed Lead, Aircraft Based Hyperion, Hyper Spectral Imager, (Northrop Grumman)Commissioning Member, Adaptive Optics Sodium Dye Laser, Keck I Observatory, Mauna Kea, Hawai`i (Aura, Keck, Gemini, LLNL)World Record Holder, Non Linear Fresnel Line Reproduction (Northrop Grumman)Former Instructor, Optics and Laser Section, PHYS 650, University of HI.Former Instructor, Basic Electronics and Electricity, University of HI.Author, Naval Weapon Systems Analysis (MDA, Northrop Grumman)Vacuum Chamber, SVC Optical Validation Test Lead, STSS (Northrop Grumman)Lead Laser (EO) Tech, "Star Wars" Program for Kw class CO2 Laser, LACE Exoatmospheric Experiments (AMOS/MOTIF/Textron)Nephew, Former Commanding Officer of Ft. BelvoirFirst Chair Violin (6 years)Former Astronomy Club President (University of Hawaii)Former Electronics Instructor and Math Tutor (University of Hawaii)Helm qualified 3,400T warship, only HEL person with ship weapon experienceAdded on 27 Jan 2015:First to Collect and Analyze Radar Signature of Urban Thermal PlumeWorld Record Holder, Non Linear Fresnel Line ReproductionParticipated in Exo Atmospheric studies involving BariumParticipated in Exo Atmospheric studies (laser) involving Space ShuttleParticipated in Exo Atmospheric studies (laser) involving LACE Satellite (Star Wars)Added on 29 Jan 2015:Course Record Holder, BEE San Diego (shortest time)Exam Holder, Fire Control A School Phase II Great LakesSite Installation Lead, Largest Life Saftey System in Pacific Basin, Tripler Army Medical CenterFormer First Chair Violin (5 years)  (Note, earlier he said 6 years.   Can't even keep his own brag sheet straight)Stick and Rudder Time, Prop and Jet AircraftFormer US Navy, Weapons Fire Control (Helm Qualified 3400t Warship), Indian and Pacific Oceans, China Seas, Arabian Sea, Mediterranean Sea, ...Added to on 26 Feb 2015.   He's enhanced some:First Exposure to Marijuana Joint, Age 13Former US Navy (Weapons Fire Control, Established 3 Course Records)World Record Holder, Brightest Solid State, Weapons Grade LaserWorld Record Holder, Non Linear Fresnel Line Reproduction (lamba > 1/2000)First to Obtain Weather Radar Data of Urban Thermal Plume (Heat Island Effect)Added tp on 9 Feb 2015:Engineering Design Lead, Optical Integration and Characterization Facility, Global Hawk UAV (LRIP) Electro Optical SensorEngineering Design Lead, New Worlds Observer (NWO) Testbed, Twin Spacecraft Planet Finding MissionIndependent Discovery of Comet 1983 VII (+36hrs)Observed Excess of 400 Astronomical Objects

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Crazy uncle to Walter Mitty.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:16 pm

Crazy uncle to Walter Mitty Lima Bravo.

FIFY.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:17 pm

Crazy uncle to Walter Mitty Lima Bravo.

FIFY.

=)) =)) =))

Jim

Post by Jim » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:18 pm

And now it's January of 2015. President Obama is still in office. So far, none of their dire predictions have come true. None of their sick, un-American fantasies have come true. It's starting to dawn on many that they have wasted over six years of their lives.

So no wonder some of them have become unglued.

Except for Yosi...he probably considers it a 6 year vacation from batsh*t crazy. :D

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:19 pm

I left him a friendly reply at The Hill:

"You, Park, are this country's Domestic Enemy. YOU. You are a seditious cancer on our fair Nation, and she would be far better off without you. Remember these?

"I have had it with members of your party undermining our troops, undermining a commander-in-chief while we are at war ... " —Sean Hannity, 11/05

"You don't criticize the Commander-in-Chief in the middle of a firefight. That could be construed as putting U.S. forces in jeopardy and undermining morale." —Bill O’Reilly, 04/04

YOU are the real traitor. YOU are undermining America, not the President. A man who will have a U.S. aircraft carrier named for him some day. A man who is more competent, more loyal, and more beneficial to America on his worst day than you will ever be if you live to be 100.

And if you want to live to be a hundred, I suggest you don't live out your impotent jerk-dream of marching on Washington, because I and a million loyal Americans will bury you. Of course, you're probably too much of a pussy for that anyway.

We are not afraid of you. We who love this country exactly the way it is, including your right to spew your mental diarrhea in public, you pathetic, embarrassing excuse for an American. We who revere all of the Constitution, not just the parts we like. We who would die for this country, and if that means protecting the White House from you, so be it."

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:22 pm

"Only US person post WWII to serve US Military Duty with prior fractured hip"

Seriously? :roll: How does he know that? Why does he think it matters? :roll: :roll:

"Eternal Patriot of the United States of America"

Yeah, him and 330 million other people. ;)

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:59 pm

For those of us playing the home version, WTH is a "stakeholder" other than somethign obvious I'd rather not go in to and probably more gemaine to the party in question.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:06 pm

For those of us playing the home version, WTH is a "stakeholder" other than somethign obvious I'd rather not go in to and probably more gemaine to the party in question.In the real world of business, government, etc., a stakeholder is a party (often an institution) that will be significantly affected by, and often can influence, a particular action. If a company, for example, is deciding whether to produce Widget X, it might ask its stakeholders, e.g., its manufacturing and distributing partners, about whether and how to proceed.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:09 pm

For those of us playing the home version, WTH is a "stakeholder" other than somethign obvious I'd rather not go in to and probably more gemaine to the party in question.

It's hard to tell, since I'm a) sane, and b) a member of the reality-based community, but I *think* Mr McGraw considers any male who has served in the military to be a "stakeholder" in this context. Men who didn't serve get called "Citizens of Convenience", and I have no idea what he calls female veterans.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:19 pm

I have no idea what he calls female veterans.I bet it's something less than respectful, much less complimentary. Just a hunch.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Nephew, Former Commanding Officer of Ft. BelvoirHe must be really steamed about the previous Garrison Commander (African-American) and the current Garrison Commander (African-American female)."Eternal Patriot of the United States of America" Yeah, him and 330 million other people.I would object to him being called one of the Eternal Patriots of anything.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:27 pm

t's hard to tell, since I'm a) sane, and b) a member of the reality-based community, but I *think* Mr McGraw considers any male who has served in the military to be a "stakeholder" in this context. Men who didn't serve get called "Citizens of Convenience", and I have no idea what he calls female veterans.I figured it was some arcane significance that he made up out of whole cloth, but you never know with this crowd.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:46 pm

“Citizenship is an attitude, a state of mind, an emotional conviction that the whole is greater than the part...and that the part should be humbly proud to sacrifice itself that the whole may live.”

― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

“Under our system every voter and officeholder is a man who has demonstrated through voluntary and difficult service that he places the welfare of the group ahead of personal advantage.”

― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

from the film:

[first lines]

Newsreel announcer: Young people from all over the globe are joining up to fight for the future.

Soldier #1: I'm doing my part.

Soldier #2: I'm doing my part.

Soldier #3: I'm doing my part.

Young kid dressed up as a soldier: I'm doing my part too.

[Soldiers laugh]

Newsreel announcer: They're doing their part. Are you? Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Return to “Lesser Lights”