Arpaio v. Obama Et Al (DC District & Circuit Appeal 14-5325) Klayman Immigration Fail

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Arpaio v. Obama Et Al (DC District & Circuit Appeal 14-5325) Klayman Immigration Fail

Post by Orlylicious »

http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/sheriff- ... cutive-ord

("Taitz, you lose again")

(Washington, D.C., November 20, 2014) Today, in response to the executive order President Barack Obama has signed effectively granting amnesty to about a half of the illegal aliens currently in this country, Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona filed a lawsuit to enjoin this unconstitutional act. This lawsuit can be found at www.freedomwatchusa.org.

Sheriff Arpaio's lawyer is Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, former federal prosecutor and founder of both Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch. Mr. Klayman recently succeeded in obtaining a preliminary injunction against the National Security Agency for having unconstitutionally accessed the telephonic metadata of nearly all American citizens. See Klayman v. Obama, et al (Civil Action No. 13-cv-851), filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

Upon filing the complaint, which is styled Arpaio v. Obama, et al. before the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (Civil Action No. 14-cv-1966), Sheriff Arpaio issued this statement:

"This unconstitutional act by the President will have a serious detrimental impact on my caring out the duties and responsibilities for which I am encharged as Sheriff. Specifically, it will severely strain our resources, both in manpower and financially, necessary to protect the citizens I was elected to serve. For instance, among the many negative affects of this executive order, will be the increased release of criminal aliens back onto streets of Maricopa County, Arizona, and the rest of the nation.

I am not seeking to myself enforce the immigration laws as this is the province of the federal government. Rather, I am seeking to have the President and the other defendants obey the U.S. Constitution, which prevents this executive order from having been issued in the first place. This unconstitutional act must be enjoined by a court of law on behalf of not just myself, but all of the American people."

For more information or an interview, contact daj142182@gmail.com or call (424) 274-2579.

ABC 15 Video of The Man:

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoeni ... titutional

Sheriff Joe Arpaio to file lawsuit against Obama's immigration plan; claims it is unconstitutional

PHOENIX - Moments after President Barack Obama unveiled his plan for immigration reform through executive action , Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he will be filing a lawsuit claiming the order is unconstitutional. Arpaio watched the President's speech in the ABC15 studios and spoke with Anchor Steve Irvin about his reaction to the President's plan.

"He speaks a good game--and I understand where he's coming from in a way--on the other hand, let's not con the American public. How are we gonna keep track of these 5 million people?" said Arpaio.

Arpaio also announced that his lawyer would file a lawsuit Thursday night to try and block the executive order on the grounds that it is unconstitutional. He said his lawyer would not be paid using taxpayer funds.

"We have to understand whether this is constitutional or not--whether he is going around Congress is legal. But, I'm going to send a message that we're not going to give up that this does effect the streets of Maricopa County," said Arpaio.

P&E:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Files Lawsuit Over Obama Immigration Edict

NAMES DHS SECRETARY, OBAMA AND OTHERS AS DEFENDANTSMaricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has filed a federal lawsuit objecting to Obama’s proposed executive actions on illegal aliens on Thursday night

(Nov. 20, 2014) — In a news bulletin on Thursday evening, Atty. Larry Klayman announced that Maricopa County, AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio has filed a lawsuit claiming that Obama’s announcementon Thursday and previous actions granting a reprieve from deportation mandated by federal law are “unconstitutional abuses of the President’s role in our nation’s constitutional architecture and exceed the powers of the President within the U.S. Constitution.”

Arpaio, known as “America’s toughest sheriff,” is serving his sixth term as Maricopa County, AZ sheriff and filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Justice over the placement of a monitor in his office purportedly to prevent racial profiling.

In September 2011, Arpaio’s office delegated its Cold Case Posse to investigate the long-form birth certificate image placed on the White House website in April of that year which had been reported to be a forgery by numerous computer experts. Approximately one year ago, Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo revealed that Arpaio had launched his own criminal investigation looking into matters stemming from the birth certificate probe.

More at: http://freetexthost.com/lwsxaozfyp

Complaint & Exhibits at Larry's http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/1411 ... hibits.pdf

Complaint & Exhibits not at Larry's:

https://cdn.anonfiles.com/1416546667790.pdf
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Klayman and Arpiao get lotsa publicity. That's all this is. They dont have a hope of actually winning.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

:yawn:

bob

Post by bob »

My question: How's Klayman being paid?
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

BR/ORYR http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/11/br ... t916192556

Reagans_Ghost 96p · 3 hours ago

Zullo said this time they were going to go at it a little differently. Who's to say that this lawsuit isn't part of it? With Lawsuits come "discovery". perhaps the suit will allege that Obama is doing this because he himself is illegal, and therefore if it goes forward, he will have to PROVE he is a citizen. What do you guys think?

JeffProv19_9 87p · 3 hours ago

I'm no lawyer, but the core argument is the executive order is unconstitutional. I guess showing that aka is unqualified to be president would lead the judge to conclude the executive order is without force.

Pray.

Prov 19:9

charlesmountain 97p · 3 hours ago

That would dovetail beautifully... Maybe Zullo will have something to say tomorrow.

](*,) :lol:

What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

"caring out"?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

So Arpaio is suing in his private capacity??? If the Sheriff of Maricopa County was suing, wouldn't/shouldn't the county attorney be involved, and like the county comissioners since they could end up on the hook for even more Shurf Joe legal expenses?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

tek

Post by tek »

If the statement matches the lawsuit, then it sure sounds like he is suing in his official capacity..

This unconstitutional act by the President will have a serious detrimental impact on my caring out the duties and responsibilities for which I am encharged as Sheriff.

There's no way back
from there to here

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida »

Paging Maricopa County Comission. ...please bring your checkbook.

Notorial Dissent

Yabut...the people who actually have to pay for things like this and sign off on them also need to be involved, gov't officers can't just go off suing people without clearing it through channels, kind of like having people fraudulently arrested for political purposes, and see how well that turned out for the county pocketbook. Somehow, I think the people who have to sign off on things like this haven't been kept in the loop, and if he didn't get county permission to sue then he's doing it on his own dime with zip for standing, not that he has any anyway. At least so it would seem to me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Cross posting from the Gallups thread:

You won't read this at Gerbil Report: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/loc ... /70030578/

"The federal judge presiding over a long-standing civil-rights lawsuit against the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office warned the agency during a routine hearing on Thursday that he has run out of patience and could order more action.

U.S. District Court Judge G. Murray Snow told attorneys for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio he is inclined to cite the agency for contempt of court and to issue a court order for new investigations into how it treated Latinos and the degree to which the county's lawmen buried evidence of it."

Interesting. How convenient that Obama issues an immigration EO so Arpaio could file a lawsuit now.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Adrianinflorida

Hmm, seems like every time Arpaio gets his ass in a sling for his behaviour, a lawsuit or investigation against The President happens....

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

I'm thrilled that Klayman took on this important work. I'm sure he'll handle the case with the professionalism that has marked all his cases thus far. :lol:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Good old inappropriate Larry ... Everything about this is inappropriate.

I guess Arpiehole has to find some way to ditch all those brifer bucks he scammed from Orly's supporters.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

realist

Post by realist »

I'm thrilled that Klayman took on this important work. I'm sure he'll handle the case with the professionalism that has marked all his cases thus far. :lol:

:yeah:

=))
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I think Joe should bring in Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. She has experience in immigration law. :banana: [-o<
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg »

So Arpaio is suing in his private capacity??? If the Sheriff of Maricopa County was suing, wouldn't/shouldn't the county attorney be involved, and like the county comissioners since they could end up on the hook for even more Shurf Joe legal expenses?

Good questions. In most counties civil legal counsel services are provided by an independently elected prosecutor or an attorney appointed by the county commissioners. It may well be though that in a County the size of Maricopa County, independently elected county officials like the Sheriff have authority to retain their own legal counsel for business-related civil matters. If so, Sheriff Joe is probably paying for this out of his professional services budget and he would have the authority to do so without the consent of the commissioners.

Might want to keep an eye on his official county website to see if he issues a formal press release on this under the color of county business: http://www.mcso.org/PressRelease/Default.aspx

Or his official Facebook page, which is supported with county resources: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maricopa ... 4832098401
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

Notorial Dissent

How could he do but otherwise???? =)) I'm quite certain he'll bring the same level of professionalism and ability that he has shown in all his recent efforts. I was going to say I thought he wasn't licensed in AZ, but I guess it doesn't matter if he actually files in DC.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

(Washington, D.C., November 20, 2014) Today, in response to the[hlyellow] executive order President Barack Obama has signed [/hlyellow] effectively granting amnesty to about a half of the illegal aliens currently in this country, Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona filed a lawsuit to enjoin this unconstitutional act. This lawsuit can be found at www.freedomwatchusa.org.

Quoted from the 1st post in this thread.

This lawsuit seems premature. I am not aware of Obama signing anything. He gave a speech.

Briefing Room • Presidential Actions • Executive Orders

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room ... ive-orders
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

bob

Post by bob »

27. Plaintiff Joe Arpaio is adversely affected and harmed in his office’s finances, workload, and interference with the conduct of his duties, by the failure of the executive branch to enforce existing immigration laws, but has been severely affected by increases in the influx of illegal aliens motivated by Defendant Obama’s policies of offering amnesty. In this regard, as detailed in Exhibits 1, 2 and 3 to this Complaint which is incorporated herein for reference, Plaintiff Arpaio has been severely affected and damaged by Defendant Obama’s release of criminal aliens onto the streets of Maricopa County, Arizona. This prior damage will be severely increased by virtue of Defendant Obama’s Executive Order of November 20, 2014, which is at issue.28. Thus, the Office of the Sheriff has been directly harmed and impacted adversely by Obama’s DACA program and will be similarly harmed by his new Executive Order effectively granting amnesty to illegal aliens.29. Defendant Obama’s past promises of amnesty and his DACA amnesty have directly burdened and interfered with the operations of the Sheriff’s Office, and Defendant Obama’s new amnesty program will greatly increase the burden and disruption of the Sheriff’s duties.30. First, experience has proven as an empirical fact that millions more illegal aliens will be attracted into the border states of the United States, regardless of the specific details.31. Second, the experiences and records of the Sheriff’s office show that many illegal aliens – as distinct from law-abiding Hispanic Americans – are repeat offenders, such that PlaintiffArpaio’s deputies and other law enforcement officials have arrested the same illegal aliens for various different crimes.32. Plaintiff Arpaio has turned illegal aliens who have committed crimes over to ICE, totaling 4,000 criminals in his jails for state crimes in just an eight-month period. However, over 36 percent keep coming back.And that's the extent of Arpaio's alleged injuries.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Adrianinflorida

Well, at least KKKlayman's ex wife will know where to find him when the first hearing in this is scheduled.

Jim

Post by Jim »

Well, at least KKKlayman's ex wife will know where to find him when the first hearing in this is scheduled. Can she also find out how much he's being paid?

Adrianinflorida

He's probably Pro Boner on this one.

I'd pay to see KKKlayman doing a big important press conference on the courthouse steps, and out now nowhere, being served with papers from the ex wife to take her share of the money from the suit against JuJudicial Watch.

Jim

Post by Jim »

He's probably Pro Boner on this one.

He's working with Falcon?

tek

Post by tek »

27. Plaintiff Joe Arpaio is adversely affected and harmed in his office’s finances, workload, and interference with the conduct of his duties, by the failure of the executive branch to enforce existing immigration laws, but has been severely affected by increases in the influx of illegal aliens motivated by Defendant Obama’s policies of offering amnesty.

[blah blah blah]

28. Thus, the Office of the Sheriff has been directly harmed and impacted adversely by Obama’s DACA program and will be similarly harmed by his new Executive Order effectively granting amnesty to illegal aliens.

29. Defendant Obama’s past promises of amnesty and his DACA amnesty have directly burdened and interfered with the operations of the Sheriff’s Office, and Defendant Obama’s new amnesty program will greatly increase the burden and disruption of the Sheriff’s duties.

So.. Clearly this is about his Office, and not him personally. And let's throw in a bit of old fish just for good measure.

Larry the K is the perfect counselor.
There's no way back
from there to here

Return to “Lesser Lights”