Michael Shrimpton, Shrimp Cracker

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:48 pm

I might copy/paste some stuff in here later. But I wanted to post this new Veterans Today column by the shrimp. He's enjoying is newfound stardom in Birfistan:

Obama’s daddy, Putin and the Ukraine – Here we go again

The Ukrainian Crisis (2) … and other things

….by Michael Shrimpton

t now seems clear that the Chinese spy Edward Snowden took with him to Moscow a copy of the CIA’s DNA report on President Barack Hussein Obama. This is the report the CIA did, on my advice, in 2007.

Since the DIA were at the same lunch it is not surprising that that those nice people the NSA got a copy. They were aware that the CIA were doing the test.look, you're just gonna have to go see. There is so much crazy in that post. And then there's this:

Speaking of bitchiness and backstabbing where on earth does attorney/dentist Dr Orly Taitz get the idea from that I wanted to bribe Kenyan officials? T =))

here:

[/break1]veteranstoday.com/2014/03/09/obamas-daddy-putin-and-the-ukraine-here-we-go-again/]http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/09 ... -go-again/

edit. fixed column title cuz i cut some off before

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:55 pm

here's a hint:For new readers (I see readership has jumped by 50% in a week) ...how long can you fool a birther? we don't know yet.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Huh, so from what I can tell from the article and comments, we have a nest of neo-nazis/fascists. Putin is great, Churchill was evil, a nazi-Kiev illegal government, and even a mention of David Irving. :-bd

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:57 pm

cross posting:

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Geez, just what birferdom needed: another pompous ass.Signed,Texas Filly, Esq. :mrgreen:

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

realist

Post by realist » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:35 pm

cross posting: :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Post by realist » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:36 pm

Geez, just what birferdom needed: another pompous ass.Signed,Texas Filly, Esq. :mrgreen: :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Geez, just what birferdom needed: another pompous ass.Signed,Texas Filly, Esq. :mrgreen:To be perfectly correct, shouldn't that be "Attorney Texas Filly, Esquire?"

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:20 pm

She has a JD. Dr. Texas Filly, EsquireIf she sends $10, she can be:Rev. Dr. Texas Filly, Esquire

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:40 pm

She has a JD. Dr. Texas Filly, EsquireIf she sends $10, she can be:Rev. Dr. Texas Filly, Esquireor, she can just go to monastery.org and be ordained free.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 pm

She has a JD. Dr. Texas Filly, EsquireIf she sends $10, she can be:Rev. Dr. Texas Filly, Esquireor, she can just go to monastery.org and be ordained free.Actually, the one for free ordinations is themonastery.org - that's the Universal Life Church. The site above is an actual monastery of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russian.

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:23 am

Cross posting from Birther Report thread. (I forgot about this new thread. Sorry)British Intel Advisor Michael Shrimpton: Dr. Corsi Preparing Argument Obama Father IndonesianSecond Installment: British Intel Advisor Michael Shrimpton talks Kenya, Indonesia, Clinton, Obama DNA...Part One Highlights:Obama's real mother was a mistress of BHO Sr. living in Kenya and was a Muslim of Arabic(?)stature...When Obama was born he was born a subject of the Sultan of Zanzibar, not a subject of the Queen...The CIA put forth the narratives that Malcolm X and Frank Marshall Davis were Obama's real father...Dr. Corsi preparing argument Obama's real father is Indonesian (name inaudible)...Position on who Obama's real father has changed in light of recent information...Consistency?Video Two Highlights:Briefed-in Bill Clinton's people that Obama was not eligible, Bill sat on it, initially kept it from Hillary...Clintons have a trail of dead bodies going from Little Rock to Washington, Bill sanctioned Ron Brown hit...Obama cut a deal with Hillary whereby she became SoS, agreed not to use the DNA report...Hillary ratted on Michael Hayden for holding back DNA, Hillary got back by getting Leon Panetta in as CIA head...Rudy Giuliani sat on information due to his own marital issues(mistress), Gov. Pataki also mentioned...Obama is not even an American citizen, says Germany pulling Obama's strings...Says Pentagon sitting on DNA report, Obama's Fulbright Scholarship, his time at Occidental, born in Kenya...Obama born in Mombasa, Kenya on August 4, 1960, mother Muslim, possibly Asian, certainly Arab blood...You be the judge!DisclaimerThe BirtherReport.com interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton, a British Intelligence Advisor; was recorded on March 7th, 2014.BirtherReport.com does not endorse nor can substantiate the claims made by Mr. Shrimpton.This interview along with previous commentary by Mr. Shrimpton only further demonstrates the national security implications which warrant an immediate Congressional investigation to once and for all vet Barack Obama / Soetoro / Soebarkah who is now tied to fraudulent identity documents by an official law enforcement investigation.[/break1]birtherreport.com/2014/03/british-intel-advisor-dr-corsi-obama-father.html]http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/03/br ... ather.html

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:49 am

So the drunk hick interviewing Shrimpdick is the Birfer Report Bob Nelson guy? =)) =)) =))

Judge Mental

Post by Judge Mental » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:39 am

Let's see how Walter Mitty gets on at his trial for having instigated bomb hoaxes. It is scheduled to start at Southwark Crown Court in London next Monday 17 March.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:48 am

Obviously a revenge trial from the regime for revealing the trooth!

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

realist

Post by realist » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:51 am

BirtherReport.com does not endorse nor can substantiate the claims made by Mr. Shrimpton.Wonder why they don't us such a disclaimer for all the other unsubstantiated crap they post/believe/spew. 8> This interview along with previous commentary by Mr. Shrimpton only further demonstrates the national security implications which warrant an immediate Congressional investigation to once and for all vet Barack Obama / Soetoro / Soebarkah who is now tied to fraudulent identity documents by an official law enforcement investigation.ummmmm no. It only demonstrates that birthers will spew anything about Obama. And no, he's not tied to any fraudulent identity documents in any way and if you believe Zullo's BS is an official anything, you're delusional. But then you're birthers, so that's redundant.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:34 am

What a nut job Shrimpton is. He bought into the April Fool's Day story that Obama was on a Fulbright scholarship at Occidental.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:47 am

Could it be that this Shrimpton guy was too crazy for even Sharon Rondeau to believe?

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:51 am

Could it be that this Shrimpton guy was too crazy for even Sharon Rondeau to believe?Heck no. Remember when she published the article that said Obama was a Reptilian shape shifter? :lol:

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Wow. This guy really thought highly of at least one right-wing dictator (Pinochet). Excerpts from a letter to the editor by him, published in the Sunday Telegraph in 2006:"He was the nicest dictator I ever met and a much warmer human being and more intelligent than, say, Tony Blair (whom I have also met). As a leader, the former Chilean dictator was also probably more tolerant of dissent and more trustworthy. He was certainly more economically literate. As a military man he operated to a much higher ethical standard than mere civilian politicians like Mr Blair."

I've heard this bull before.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:02 pm

His laugh is irksome. Shrimpdick is, IMO, not playing with all 52 cards. :crazy:

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

bob

Post by bob » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:33 pm

ORYR/BR: [/break1]birtherreport.com/2014/03/staggering-british-intel-advisor-tells.html]Staggering: British Intel Advisor Unloads; Obama Born In Kenya; He Should Resign:

Programming note: Mr. Michael Shrimpton [highlight]will be interviewed this Friday by Peter Boyles on 710-KNUS[/highlight].TL;DR (86 minutes).

BR also linked to [/break1]scribd.com/doc/210930808/Michael-Shrimpton-Defense-Filing-Southwark-3-6-2014?secret_password=2ah1j81k0bhidyzeeqau]one of Shrimpton's filings, in which he touts his bona fides. I haven't researched it, but the crown prosecuted Shrimpton; he's the defendant, attorney, and expert!

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:20 pm

[...]BR also linked to [/break1]scribd.com/doc/210930808/Michael-Shrimpton-Defense-Filing-Southwark-3-6-2014?secret_password=2ah1j81k0bhidyzeeqau]one of Shrimpton's filings, in which he touts his bona fides. I haven't researched it, but the crown prosecuted Shrimpton; he's the defendant, attorney, and expert!That looks like the bomb hoax case. This one:AYLESBURY A barrister accused of making hoax claims to a senior Ministry of Defence official about a bomb being hidden at an east London hospital is to stand trial next year. Michael Shrimpton, 56, allegedly told Barry Burton, a close colleague of Defence Secretary Phillip Hammond, that an explosive device was at Newham Hospital. Shrimpton, the author of conspiracy theory book, Spyhunter, is also said to have made bogus bomb claims to the offices of David Liddington, MP for Aylesbury, the following day, Southwark Crown Court heard. - See more at: [/break1]co.uk/newsgallery/?p]http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/newsgallery/?p ... VZZkF.dpuf[/break1]co.uk/newsgallery/?public_id=33777]http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/newsgallery/?public_id=33777

bob

Post by bob » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:27 pm

That looks like the bomb hoax case.Ahhh, yes; I think so. Thanks (as always!) for the excellent research.It looks like his defense is going to be I-was-reporting-a-credible-threat. And it was credible because I'm such an security expert. :roll:But if his trial is soon, you would think he would focus on more important matters. Unless, of course, he would like birthers toSekrit Stuffs!
send money.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Return to “Lesser Lights”