Mia Marie Pope, new birther

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:38 am

This is the first sentence in that post. An almost unknown candidate for president who was hardly vetted by the mainstream media, who because president in part because tens of millions of voters didn't want to really know who and what he is but just wanted to vote him and make history electing the “first African-American President,” is now the president and we are learning much more about who and what Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama is.LOL.That's one hell of a runon sentence. I like how Mia says she didn't not meet Obama until 1977. English, do you speak it?http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebu ... 2443-0.jpg

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:39 am

I guess I'm curious as to how you go from having met someone once or twice in passing to being a childhood friend???Ask John Drew

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:55 am

This is the first sentence in that post. An almost unknown candidate for president who was hardly vetted by the mainstream media, who because president in part because tens of millions of voters didn't want to really know who and what he is but just wanted to vote him and make history electing the “first African-American President,” is now the president and we are learning much more about who and what Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama is.LOL.That's one hell of a runon sentence. I like how Mia says she didn't not meet Obama until 1977. English, do you speak it?Obviously not very well, or truthfully!!! :lol: And to be perfectly clear, my earlier comment about Mia was meant sarcastically.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:19 pm

I guess I'm curious as to how you go from having met someone once or twice in passing to being a childhood friend???She had no friends. She doesn't mention anyone from Hawaii, other than POTUS, by name. But on the Jeff Rense show, she asks if Rense wants the names of his boyfriends. He sez 'yeah'. And so she repeats crap that's been on birther blogs. She talks about "The Down Low Club" and Donald Young. Then she talks about Larry Sinclair. I didn't realize that Mia Pope was associated with them. She never mentions one friend of hers from Hawaii who can back her story up.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:32 pm

I guess I'm curious as to how you go from having met someone once or twice in passing to being a childhood friend???She had no friends. She doesn't mention anyone from Hawaii, other than POTUS, by name. But on the Jeff Rense show, she asks if Rense wants the names of his boyfriends. He sez 'yeah'. And so she repeats crap that's been on birther blogs. She talks about "The Down Low Club" and Donald Young. Then she talks about Larry Sinclair. I didn't realize that Mia Pope was associated with them. She never mentions one friend of hers from Hawaii who can back her story up.Maybe, probably, kinda sorta, because she has made the whole thing up out of whole birther cheesey cloth.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:24 pm

I guess I'm curious as to how you go from having met someone once or twice in passing to being a childhood friend???Ask [redacted]Now you've done it. [-( #-o
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:57 pm

I guess I'm curious as to how you go from having met someone once or twice in passing to being a childhood friend???She had no friends. She doesn't mention anyone from Hawaii, other than POTUS, by name. But on the Jeff Rense show, she asks if Rense wants the names of his boyfriends. He sez 'yeah'. And so she repeats crap that's been on birther blogs. She talks about "The Down Low Club" and Donald Young. Then she talks about Larry Sinclair. I didn't realize that Mia Pope was associated with them. She never mentions one friend of hers from Hawaii who can back her story up.It's because she's co-opting other birther memes to make her own. Notice how all her stuff was recycled from Sinclair. Even on the Rense show she backtracked. Rense asked her if she ever saw Obama actually do drugs and she said no but that she knew he did it because his lips were darker. This is also a symptom of nicotine use from cigarette smoking. So she made up this whole claim based on what she heard in the birthersphere. Not one person has been able to vouch for her credibility and she had disappeared down the rabit hole of birther claims for the last few months.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:54 am

Like I said, she made it up, out of whole cloth, she lied. She has no credibility except with the reality challenged, and I suspect even some of them have their doubts.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:12 pm

After disappearing all last year I notice Mia Pope popped back up on the Hagmann and Hagmann report on Blogtalkradio:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/ ... portAnyone want to listen and give a summary? Maybe talk about how her story has evolved since last time?

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:44 am

So at about the end of the first hour Doug Hagmann claims he's got someone very special coming on that he greatly admires. I'm curious why exactly he admires Pope since she's admitting to being a drug addict at a very young age but then couldn't present anything to back up her claims. No surprise that his biggest advertiser is "Christian Survival Wholesale".

Anyway Pope comes on in the second hour after her full year disappearance from the birther world. Doug introduces her as a "wonderful christian lady" whom he listened to on a recent episode of "Pastor" Manning. "Mia is a woman who loves her country and is a christian" and who knew "Barry Soetoro" back in the 70s in Hawaii. "Mia is a person who cares about the fate of our country and cares about the truth". Hagmann claims they've investigated her as investigators and she's "the real deal".I wonder what this investigation consisted of since she's never provided proof of any of her claims.

Claims once again that Obama is a chameleon and claims it's a psychiatric disorder he has. When she says "psychiatric disorder" she's talking about the best and brightest doctors in the field all seem to concur that he's been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder and it's one of the most sociopathic you could be. That he's criminally insane. She claims everything she says is substantiated in every way possible.

Once again claims it was common knowledge in the 70s that everyone knew he was gay and did drugs. That it was all avant garde

Now Pope is claiming she never got into the drug scene and she only did marijuana previously she claimed that she was doing drugs. She's claiming now that they had an adversarial relationship and she was the only one who could see through him.

She basically says people are ignorant for not believing her. She now claims people would discredit her because her dad was a mason. She claims she have the knowledge of a 33 degree mason. Her dad supposedly trained her to notice cracks in people's personalities. Oh and her dad actually murdered some people. So was he Nancy Ruth Owens? She was "raised by an operator or a rounder".

Hagmann has an aside where he says Mia comes on and confirms what "we had" and so she's the real deal. So because she confirms what you've already chosen to believe yeah she's gotta be the real deal.

Mia also is so paranoid she keeps a loaded 38 near her at all times. She thinks we should use the 25th amendment to remove the president. Because as she claimed above the best and the brightest have determined Obama is a sociopath and should be removed from office for a mental incapacity. She says she knows he's loony tunes but if you don't believe her she refers you to the experts (which she doesn't name). "We're talking about a profoundly mentally ill individual"It's almost as if she's looking in the mirror and talking about herself during this.

She says all the heads of states know he's mentally ill.

Here she goes again. She was never in the room when he freebased coke but he told her he did. This is new. Previously she claimed she knew because his lips were dark. She says cocaine is a vascular constrictor and thus because he smoked cocaine his lips were dark and this has to do with the melanin content. She claims nowadays you can tell by clicking on pictures of him on google you can see his lips dark and you can see with your own eyes that he's abusing the coke. She says he looks like a junkie in that he's emaciated. "Valerie Jarrett runs the white house he's busy playing golf and taking long luxurious vacations. He does photo ops and reads teleprompters"

I can't listen to this crazy bitch anymore. She claims she supposedly has great respect for the office but Obama is an enemy of the country and he's trying to burn the country down. She also doesn't think he was ever elected in 2012 and the "evidence is overwhelming". Okay Mia the evidence is what?

She claims Hagel was bought off since he used to run a voting machine company and claims he had no qualifications to be Secretary of Defense. She rants about George Soros being a miscreant. She said Hagel ran Diebold and that Soros has money in Diebold. Well she's a bit off Hagel was involved in Election Systems & Software. Totally different company. He left that company in 1995 before Obama was even on the scene. Up until 2003 he had stock in the company. Still before Obama was in federal office.

She also mentions the ring which she claims is an arabic ring that has arabic writing that says "No God but Allah". Wow so she bought into the jerome corsi nonsense as well. Claims he had zero female relationships in Hawaii.

She's still a nancy ruth owens level nutjob.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Does this mean she moves up in slarti's deathmatch rankings?

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Does this mean she moves up in slarti's deathmatch rankings?

I don't have her as a top 4 seed, but if others do then she'll move up. I still don't think she's in the class of Doug Vogt or Jedi Pauli (two of my #4s).
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:33 pm

I gotta listen to some of that tomorrow, dr. ken.

that's some kinda crazy.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:04 am

I gotta listen to some of that tomorrow, dr. ken.

that's some kinda crazy.

Yeah it was nuttier than usual. Also as I noted above there are inconsistencies in this interview than from the other interviews she's given.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:43 am

We know she didn't know President Obama back then because she says he was known as "Barry Soetoro," which he wasn't. He left the name Soetoro back in Indonesia in 1971.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if she had never been to Hawaii in her life. Everything she says is just regurgitated spam from the last 6+ years of birther bullshit.

We actually know the names of several of his friends from Punahou. I doubt she could name even one of them. I think every word out of her mouth is a lie.

On the other hand, she hasn't managed to get anyone's attention outside the tiny circle of Obots and birthers. She's less well known than Garrow or Shrimp Cracker. She's a zero.
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

mimi

Post by mimi » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:08 pm

I still didn't listen to that, and I didn't listen to this one. But I sampled it. And yeah, sounds drunk.

If you don't have the time or inclination to listen to the whole thing, just fast forward a bit and listen to a minute or so. You'll see.

Intoxicated Whistleblower: Listen To Barack Obama's Childhood Friend Mia Pope In A Drunken Stupor

GMN Telemedia GMN Telemedia

Published on Mar 2, 2015

Full Article & Audio Link - http://wp.me/p30jla-g0v

**** Listen to Mia Pope in a drunken stupor live on the Pete Santilli Show. Although Mia Pope has shared some interesting first hand testimony about her knowledge of Barack Obama's past, she appeared on the Pete Santilli Show extremely intoxicated & incoherent. This interview will be very uncomfortable for most people to hear.

Mia Pope, childhood friend of Barry Soetoero, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, returns for her second visit to The Pete Santilli Show. Mia blew the whistle on Barry in 2013 and she's still talking ...

mimi

Post by mimi » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:11 pm

haha! the comments at that video are fun.

it's a conspiracy.

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Wow! Poor Ms. Pope is in worst condition than we thought. I don't think she was drunk. I just think she failed to take her meds.
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:45 pm

haha! the comments at that video are fun.

it's a conspiracy.

Holy shit lol she sounded more incoherent than normal. Hahaha I can barely listen to this without cracking up.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Wow! Poor Ms. Pope is in worst condition than we thought. I don't think she was drunk. I just think she failed to take her meds.Maybe she was hitting the sauce while taking her meds? I love the part where she gets distracted in her own statements and gets completely lost in what she's saying.At about 9:16 she really goes off the rails. She goes off saying "You're not going to play people for stupid pete santili" Pete then asks play who for stupid to which Mia says "You're not going to do the FBI thing."She then tells Pete to tell people what he does with the FBI. Pete is asking her what do you mean. She's like tell them. Pete says he tells people to talk to his attorney and that he doesn't speak with the FBI and she yells out LIAR. He asks if she's apart of that whole clan and she says yes she is apart of that clan.She accuses him of being against his country. Good lord she's nuts. She drinks boxed wine so a cheap drunk. Santili accused her of being paid to come out against him.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:18 am

I don't think she's too far off the mark with her anti-American remark. Santilli is scum, and frankly, owuldn't surpirse me in the least if he's playing with fire.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:14 am

The old stopped clock and twice a day.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:56 am

The old stopped clock and twice a day.

Unlike the Birther Calendar, which has only three dates which will never come "Never", "Within 6 Weeks" and "Real Soon Now".

If there was a Birther clock, the hands wouldn't point at numbers, they'd be sticking out panhandling.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:34 am

If there was a Birther clock, the hands wouldn't point at numbers, they'd be sticking out panhandling.

=)) =)) =))
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:08 am

That interview was painful. Sleezeball Santilli was just wanted to drag out anything to slime President Obama and Pope was so intoxicated it was obvious she was just spewing incoherent thoughts. Just painful.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Return to “Lesser Lights”