Mia Marie Pope, new birther

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:17 pm

One thing she has adjusted is saying that crack hadn't been invented yet now she says they were freebasing. She's adjusted her claims. She's asked if she ever saw Obama smoking "freebase". She hedged now saying she noticed his lips were 3 shades darker so somehow this meant that he was hitting the pipe. Claims now that she thinks he's had his teeth capped. Keeps saying it's a status symbol says he's procuring drugs through sexual activities again. Presents no proof of this.

DeeLite

Post by DeeLite » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:20 pm

One thing she has adjusted is saying that crack hadn't been invented yet now she says they were freebasing. She's adjusted her claims.so when its shown that such such couldn't have happened, she makes up another claim.yeah, definitely a kook

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:22 pm

One thing she has adjusted is saying that crack hadn't been invented yet now she says they were freebasing. She's adjusted her claims.so when its shown that such such couldn't have happened, she makes up another claim.yeah, definitely a kookYup she's a kook. She adjusted again claiming she'd see him dressed in a funky getup with a g-string asking Jeff if she saw the pictures of him dressed up in drag.

mimi

Post by mimi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:20 am

I love how the stories evolve. Loren has done some posts on some of the prior stories by the birfers. The more they talk, the more the story changes.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:42 am

I love how the stories evolve. Loren has done some posts on some of the prior stories by the birfers. The more they talk, the more the story changes.I think the phrase is, "the lie unravels".

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Roboe

Post by Roboe » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:56 am

I love how the stories evolve. Loren has done some posts on some of the prior stories by the birfers. The more they talk, the more the story changes.I think the phrase is, "the lie unravels".I always thought of it as "Telling people what they want to hear". The longer these people find themselves surrounded by the hardcore birthers, the more nasty rumours about Obama they begin to pick up, so they start adding bits of pieces to their own story in order to better fit in.

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:24 pm

[...]

On a separate note I'm surprised that no-one has yet surfaced who knew this woman back then and who is prepared to either back her up or call her out for b/s.They all may just be too embarrassed to admit to knowing her. :oops: :oops: :oops:I used to be able to talk to one of his classmates who now works at OHSU. She has always marveled over just how ridiculous some of these morons can be.

Jan is in the back row, third from the left in this 9th grade photo.

http://archives.starbulletin.com/2007/0 ... art2ax.jpg

I couldn't find any Mia Pope, but I did find this guy from the Class of '76.

[link]Steve Case,http://mashable.com/category/steve-case/[/link]

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Thanks for posting that. It led me to this old post from 2/6/2007. quotes from people who knew ObamaObama had multiethnic existence in HawaiiHe was known as Barry Obama, and with his dark complexion and mini-Afro, he was one of the few blacks at the privileged Hawaiian school overlooking the Pacific. [/break1]nbcnews.com/id/17003563/#.UobLcMTOlY8]http://www.nbcnews.com/id/17003563/#.UobLcMTOlY8

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Judge Mental

Post by Judge Mental » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:10 am

[...]

On a separate note I'm surprised that no-one has yet surfaced who knew this woman back then and who is prepared to either back her up or call her out for b/s.They all may just be too embarrassed to admit to knowing her. :oops: :oops: :oops:I used to be able to talk to one of his classmates who now works at OHSU. She has always marveled over just how ridiculous some of these morons can be.

(snipped photo for brevity)

I couldn't find any Mia Pope, but I did find this guy from the Class of '76.

[link]Steve Case,http://mashable.com/category/steve-case/[/link]That's interesting Dave, but you won't find Mia in any Punahou class photos or other records. She has made it pretty clear that she did not attend Punahou. It is various individuals in the blogosphere who seem to have unilaterally promoted her to 'classmate' (whether accidentally or deliberately only they know).

My surprise wasn't that no-one who attended Punahou and who knew her has surfaced but that no-one who spent contemporary time in Hawaii in general seems to have yet surfaced to say that they knew her (irrespective of whether they are supportive or dismissive of her ravings now).

By the way......seeing as he had no use for the offer of a couple of new nuclear power stations, it's obvious Steve Case was instead just given favourable career assistance by President Obama in order to buy his silence on the 'male prostitution for crack' activity after school.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:44 pm

cross post from Orly Poopies thread: http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 564121Jeff Rense & Mia Pope - Shocking Obama Revelations Pt 2

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Nothing new in the second part just her repeating that he had sex with guys for drugs. She never saw this happening. She gives no proof of her claims. Claims he's a sociopath, psychopath, etc. The usual birther memes.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:01 pm

I have not listened to the entire thing. She does keep saying, "I think" blah smear blah smear blah. :roll:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:04 pm

I have not listened to the entire thing. She does keep saying, "I think" blah smear blah smear blah. :roll:She says she thinks a lot but then she also says "he is". One thing I've noticed each of these interviews sounds the exact same almost word for word. It's like she's reading from a script.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:16 pm

I have not listened to the entire thing. She does keep saying, "I think" blah smear blah smear blah. :roll:She says she thinks a lot but then she also says "he is". One thing I've noticed each of these interviews sounds the exact same almost word for word. It's like she's reading from a script.Because she is. Listen to the inflection.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Apparently Obama's golf balls are the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

wavey davey

Post by wavey davey » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:52 am

Apparently Obama's golf balls are the Holy Hand Grenade of AntiochHere endeth the lesson.

Judge Mental

Post by Judge Mental » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:02 am

Apparently Obama's golf balls are the Holy Hand Grenade of AntiochIf that is the case, the captioned view of an explosion several hundred behind the direction in which he is attempting to hit the ball also suggests that his swing could use some work :P

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:44 am

Apparently Obama's golf balls are the Holy Hand Grenade of AntiochIf that is the case, the captioned view of an explosion several hundred behind the direction in which he is attempting to hit the ball also suggests that his swing could use some work :PMaybe he should just play backwards

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:20 am

Remember our FEMA Camper, IndEx? Just for the halibut I checked out his [link]Facebook,https://www.facebook.com/MyrtleBeachIndependentExaminer[/link] page to see what he's been up to since running away after being sent to the camp. :lol: It's everything, like we've seen before; every birfer and RWNJ meme since he got gulaged here. But the best part is looking at all the "likes" his posts are getting. =)) It's not an echo chamber, it's a vacuum chamber...but Darren just keeps on a postin'.Bless his heart.

Image Image Image Image Image

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:50 am

Mia goes off the rails in Dean Chambers' explosive poopie at the Examiner:

Childhood friend: Obama a cocaine smoking, homosexual, pathological liar

Dean Chambers

Arlington Political Buzz Examiner

April 6, 2014

--

A childhood friend of Obama during his high school days at the Punahou School in Hawaii, Mia Marie Pope, discussed Obama's past on the Manning Report, hosted by Pastor James David Manning, and painted of a disturbing picture of Barry Soetoro as a young man.

Manning said Pope identified Obama as a “cocaine smoking homosexual...a Richard Pryor type.” Manning referred to Obama repeatedly as, “the mack daddy.” Pope told Pastor Manning about knowing Obama, calling him by the name he was known by at the time, Barry Soetoro, and how he used cocaine and hung around with the crowd of young people she considered friends and acquaintances. Pope said, “I didn't not meet or see Barry Soetoro until about 1977. I knew this individual, his name was Barry Soetoro. And, he always portrayed himself as a foreign student.”

--

Pope said she called the FBI several times exposing Obama's alleged use of fake social security numbers, and felt she was being stonewalled. “Nobody was interested in my story,” she noted. Obama was known as someone who most perceived as a very low quality human being, someone viewed an untrustworthy person Pope explained. “I remember this guy as, low road guy, you wouldn't trust this guy to walk your dog,” Pope remembered. “This guy is...a scumbag kind of guy,” she said.

When asked about Larry Sinclair's allegations of smoking crack and having homosexual sex with Obama, Pope said, “Barry Soetoro was smoking a cocaine pipe long, long before Larry Sinclair.”It goes on and on. :notlistening: [/break1]examiner.com/article/childhood-friend-obama-a-cocaine-smoking-homosexual-pathological-liar]http://www.examiner.com/article/childho ... gical-liar

Avatar Photo: Cindy Hyde-Smith, Racist Mississippi Senator took this photo during a 2014 visit to the Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library. "Mississippi history at its best!" Hyde-Smith exclaimed.

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:11 am

This is the first sentence in that post. An almost unknown candidate for president who was hardly vetted by the mainstream media, who because president in part because tens of millions of voters didn't want to really know who and what he is but just wanted to vote him and make history electing the “first African-American President,” is now the president and we are learning much more about who and what Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama is.LOL.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:06 am

I guess I'm curious as to how you go from having met someone once or twice in passing to being a childhood friend???

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:13 am

I guess I'm curious as to how you go from having met someone once or twice in passing to being a childhood friend???President Obama has picked up a few of those, including an award winning political scientist (according to the award winning political scientist). They call themselves "friends." We call them "losers."

Return to “Lesser Lights”