Mia Marie Pope, new birther

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Off Topic
RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY CLOWN COLLEGE[/break1]ringling.com/ContentPage.aspx?id=45924&section=45688]http://www.ringling.com/ContentPage.asp ... tion=45688

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

DrConspiracy

Post by DrConspiracy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:25 pm

More detritus from Birthers. I read Doc C's info on this & was introduced to the term "Waikiki Head". Did she say that or did Doc misquote? I have never heard that phrase before. We refer to Diamond Head or to Waikiki. So might this be just one more falsification in this poor addled woman's story? She's nuts & a sad case.If I said that, it was a typo.

Looking for gold coins in a bucket of mud - since 2008.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Sorry to ask this, but someone who has had the strength of stomach to listen to the drivolous interview, could you post a run down of Pope's claimed time line and what she has claimed to have seen and done. Like when she was in HI and what she was doing then sort of thing. I've seen too many claims that I can't reconcile with reality, hers, or the real one. Thanks again.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:15 pm

If I said that, it was a typo.I assumed you meant Diamond Head.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Judge Mental

Post by Judge Mental » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:59 am

Would anyone reasonable not think it is perfectly natural for a boy attending high school in Hawaii and who has spent 6 years at junior school in Indonesia to bang on quite often about having spent time in a foreign country.......especially back in the 70's? Hell, I was a full grown circumspect adult in my 20's when I first went to live and start a long career in the Middle East in the mid 70's and have been banging on about it to anyone who will listen throughout the 80's, 90's, noughties and beyond.Lord only knows what kind of a talkative kid about 'foreign' overseas life I would have been during the equivalent ages that Obama was when he attended Punahou, if I had gone through a similar experience.

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:28 am

Nothing that Ms. Pope has said is credible. Her "facts" are so poor and easily contradicted that one wonders if she's just punking birthers for sport.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

realist

Post by realist » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:31 am

Nothing that Ms. Pope has said is credible. Her "facts" are so poor and easily contradicted that one wonders if she's just punking birthers for sport.At a few RWNJ sites I've seen she now has morphed into Obama's classmate. ](*,)

ImageX 4 ImageX36

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:22 am

Nothing that Ms. Pope has said is credible. Her "facts" are so poor and easily contradicted that one wonders if she's just punking birthers for sport.At a few RWNJ sites I've seen she now has morphed into Obama's classmate. ](*,)Give it a few more days and it will evolve further into "close family friend."

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:16 am

Nothing that Ms. Pope has said is credible. Her "facts" are so poor and easily contradicted that one wonders if she's just punking birthers for sport.At a few RWNJ sites I've seen she now has morphed into Obama's classmate. ](*,)Give it a few more days and it will evolve further into "close family friend."Or former lover and confidante during their mutual crack-smoking sessions?The krazy is strong with this one...... but the krazy is strong with many birfers.

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:23 am

Or former lover and confidante during their mutual crack-smoking sessions?The krazy is strong with this one...... but the krazy is strong with many birfers.That makes her the perfect guest for this week's edition of Freedom Friday. Hoping that Carl is on it

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:34 am

Nothing that Ms. Pope has said is credible. Her "facts" are so poor and easily contradicted that one wonders if she's just punking birthers for sport.At a few RWNJ sites I've seen she now has morphed into Obama's classmate. ](*,)In the same way John Drew and Wayne Root morphed into great friends and classmates.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:35 am

Or former lover and confidante during their mutual crack-smoking sessions?The krazy is strong with this one...... but the krazy is strong with many birfers.That makes her the perfect guest for this week's edition of Freedom Friday. Hoping that Carl is on itIt depends if he's fighting with Mike Vollin on who could book the craziest guest first.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:20 pm

In the same way John Drew and Wayne Root morphed into great friends and classmates.I can see Those Two Who Should Not Be Named Because They Google Themselves getting together. One an ex-Marxist (so he knows that Obama is still one) and one an ex-BMOC-in-his-head could have a rich fantasy life together bashing the one they hate envy.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

bob

Post by bob » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Mia Pope story is reported by MSM, I hope that she is not a set up as the British soldier, who gave an interview for CBS, as Dan Rather report during Bush election, which ended Dan Rather career :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=440006]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=440006 :twisted:

MSN republished a wire story by ANI, which is just a rewrite of [/break1]huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/08/barack-obama-gay-hustler-_n_4242447.html]the original HuffPo story. Taitz really ought to [/break1]in.msn.com/international/obama-was-%E2%80%98cocaine-using-gay-hustler%E2%80%99-claims-ex-classmate]read beyond the headline, as it describes Pope's interview with Manning as "bizarre."

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:02 pm

[/break1]com/534249/orly-taitz-has-found-her-soul-mate-but-will-they-live-happily-ever-after#more-534249]Wonkette nails it:

On Monday, we had a laugh and a cringe at Mia Marie Pope, who knows in her heart, her gut, and her brain that is full of things that definitely happened that Barack Obama is a drug-doing homosexer with more fake Social Security numbers than an Applebee’s kitchen.

But wouldn’t you know it, we were late! Everyone’s favorite lawyer who is also a dentist who is also an exceedingly strange person Orly Taitz was on the case a week ago! You can almost hear Orly’s lady juices churn as she summarizes Ms. Pope’s account: READ MORE »

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:45 pm

[/break1]com/534249/orly-taitz-has-found-her-soul-mate-but-will-they-live-happily-ever-after#more-534249]Wonkette nails it:

On Monday, we had a laugh and a cringe at Mia Marie Pope, who knows in her heart, her gut, and her brain that is full of things that definitely happened that Barack Obama is a drug-doing homosexer with more fake Social Security numbers than an Applebee’s kitchen.

But wouldn’t you know it, we were late! Everyone’s favorite lawyer who is also a dentist who is also an exceedingly strange person Orly Taitz was on the case a week ago! You can almost hear Orly’s lady juices churn as she summarizes Ms. Pope’s account: READ MORE »From the comments on the Wonkette post:elviouslyqueer 128p · 2 hours ago

Lord have mercy, but Orly's website is the fucking rabbit hole of prima facie batshit fucknuttery. Bless its heart.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:36 pm

But wouldn’t you know it, we were late! Everyone’s favorite lawyer who is also a dentist who is also an exceedingly strange person Orly Taitz was on the case a week ago! You can almost hear Orly’s lady juices churn as she summarizes Ms. Pope’s account: READ MORE »From the comments on the Wonkette post:elviouslyqueer 128p · 2 hours ago

Lord have mercy, but Orly's website is the fucking rabbit hole of prima facie batshit fucknuttery. Bless its heart.AMEN!

Sounds like Orly is getting some notoriety... =)) =)) =))

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:16 pm

From the comments on the Wonkette post:elviouslyqueer 128p · 2 hours agoLord have mercy, but Orly's website is the fucking rabbit hole of prima facie batshit fucknuttery. Bless its heart.Thanks for posting that. It could be a great sig line. :-k

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

everalm

Post by everalm » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:54 am

When you lose DiogenesLamp, and individual who believes ANYTHING bad about Obama, you lose it all........

Even He/She/It doesn't cotton to Mia's insane bullshit

[/break1]com/focus/bloggers/3089712/posts?page=48#48]http://freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/ ... page=48#48

To: 4Zoltan

IIRC this was his senior yearbook.

I've seen other pictures of him in High School which are labeled as "Barry Obama."

It is unquestionable that he went by that name, but it doesn't preclude the possibility that he went by the other as well. It makes it unlikely, but not impossible.

It does tend to seriously call into question her story though.

47 posted on 13 November 2013 17:06:01 by DiogenesLamp (Partus Sequitur Patrem)

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

=================================================================

To: 4Zoltan

Is there any documentation (other than the Indonesian school record) that shows him using the name Barry Soetoro?

Not that I have found. In fact, all I find is more confirmation that he seems to have been called Barry Obama pretty consistently when he was in Hawaii, starting with Kindergarten.

I vaguely recall reading years ago that some classmate or other had referred to him as Soetoro, but it may very well have been this same woman.

I'm thinking that currently the evidence appears against this woman's claims. If she got his name wrong, how likely is it that any of the rest of her claims are correct?

I'm smelling an odor of Kookery.

49 posted on 13 November 2013 22:32:27 by DiogenesLamp (Partus Sequitur Patrem)

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:06 am

The "odor of Kookery"??? This guy lost his sense of smell when he passed the first birfer garbage dump.

Judge Mental

Post by Judge Mental » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:01 am

So Diogenes Lamp realises the doubtfulness of one part of her claim (specifically relating to Obama being known as Barry Soetero in Hawaii)....but, given his reference to this woman herself possibly being a "classmate" who used to refer to him as Soetero, he obviously somehow fails to notice the even more obvious facts that not only was she not even a schoolmate let alone a classmate but that she herself has actually not even made any claim at all to have been either of those things.On a separate note I'm surprised that no-one has yet surfaced who knew this woman back then and who is prepared to either back her up or call her out for b/s.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:48 am

So Diogenes Lamp realises the doubtfulness of one part of her claim (specifically relating to Obama being known as Barry Soetero in Hawaii)....but, given his reference to this woman herself possibly being a "classmate" who used to refer to him as Soetero, he obviously somehow fails to notice the even more obvious facts that not only was she not even a schoolmate let alone a classmate but that she herself has actually not even made any claim at all to have been either of those things.On a separate note I'm surprised that no-one has yet surfaced who knew this woman back then and who is prepared to either back her up or call her out for b/s.They all may just be too embarrassed to admit to knowing her. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:21 pm

More like the only people paying attention to this story are The Boogle and the Birthers.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:25 pm

More like the only people paying attention to this story are The Boogle and the Birthers.Isn't that pretty much true of all of the birthers... :-k

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:57 pm

Looks like another interview this time with Jeff Rense. I haven't had a chance to listen yet:"Childhood Friend"

Return to “Lesser Lights”