Mia Marie Pope, new birther

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:55 am

Sounds like a babbling 12 year old crack whore.Indeed, this woman is disgusting. I bet most of the stuff she is saying about the president is really her own personality and she's projecting.Telling her life story... Cigarettes at 9, pot at 10, full fledged crack whore at 12.
Edit: If that woman isn't on drugs, it is time she started.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Addie

Post by Addie » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:23 pm

=)) =)) =)) Also, too, InDex, you won't find more than a couple of rednecks here, and they're all adorable. And this particular gay guy has never been made anything but welcomed warmly; no gay bashers here. Your stament regarding rednecks and gay bashers was mean-spirited and offensive to me. [-XScrew you, homo. :mrgreen:

¡Sterngard! come home.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Another thing her and santilli claimed was that because we haven't heard from Larry Sinclair Obama must have had him killed.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:25 pm

Did she explain to Santilli where she's been since 2008? Did she repeat that he was known as Barry Soetoro in 1977?Jeez, we should get her on R.C. Radio and ask some real questions! ;;)

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief.
And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large. :mrgreen:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Another thing her and santilli claimed was that because we haven't heard from Larry Sinclair Obama must have had him killed.With M&Ms or Skittles?

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Did she explain to Santilli where she's been since 2008? Did she repeat that he was known as Barry Soetoro in 1977?Jeez, we should get her on R.C. Radio and ask some real questions! ;;)No she didn't say where she's been since 2008. She claimed she's been calling the FBI & Secret service for the last 3 years. She did repeat that he was known as Barry Soetoro including at Punahuo

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Another thing her and santilli claimed was that because we haven't heard from Larry Sinclair Obama must have had him killed.With M&Ms or Skittles?Sternie, it's Tic Tacs! Get your sugared candies straighth!

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:05 pm

She did repeat that he was known as Barry Soetoro including at Punahou.Then she's clearly not telling the truth. Whether she believes what she's saying and is deranged somehow, or whether she's just trying to glom onto some birther fame for some unknown reason, it's very easy to show that President Obama was known ONLY as "Barry Obama" when he was in Hawaii in high school. W4 did the research, and it's not a matter that can possibly be put into question.Can you imagine, a birther basing their whole story on a stupid, stupid mistake? :swoon:

kate520

Post by kate520 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:14 pm

There's not a single news flash in her entire shtick. If she really knew him, there'd be jaw-dropping new stories, not simply rehashed smears from birfer blogs. What a maroon. :roll: I love it when cons blow up on the conner.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:41 pm

She did repeat that he was known as Barry Soetoro including at Punahou.Then she's clearly not telling the truth. Whether she believes what she's saying and is deranged somehow, or whether she's just trying to glom onto some birther fame for some unknown reason, it's very easy to show that President Obama was known ONLY as "Barry Obama" when he was in Hawaii in high school. W4 did the research, and it's not a matter that can possibly be put into question.Can you imagine, a birther basing their whole story on a stupid, stupid mistake? :swoon:I think this one is new she is claiming that he was a foreign student when he went to Punahou and that's the only way he could have got in. She also said it was unusual for kids to transfer into punahou at age 10 and not start there from the beginning

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:43 pm

I guess moving in at age 10 from out of the country and starting school after you arrive is a bit unusual too, eh?

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Mugwhump

Post by Mugwhump » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:07 pm

"Can you imagine, a birther basing their whole story on a stupid, stupid mistake? "Um, yes. This is SOP for the entire Birfer movement. :mrgreen:

CatMe

Post by CatMe » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Sounds like a babbling 12 year old crack whore.Indeed, this woman is disgusting. I bet most of the stuff she is saying about the president is really her own personality and she's projecting.Telling her life story... Cigarettes at 9, pot at 10, full fledged crack whore at 12.
Edit: If that woman isn't on drugs, it is time she started.
And if any of her claims about herself are true, the scientific literature contains a fair amount of evidence that use of certain drugs has a permanent effect on the developing brain. Findings suggest marijuana use in early adolescence can lead to psychosis in some individuals, with speculation that they may have a genetic vulnerability. It does appear to cause permanent changes in the developing brain, although people who support legalization of marijuana often argue that the scientific findings are flawed. (Indeed, the population size of the studies are usually small, and they are not randomized, controlled trials for obvious ethical reasons, and many are animal studies, so the evidence should be treated as suggestive, not definitive.)

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:01 pm

I guess this crazy lady gave an interview on Pete Santilli's show. ...Claims back then that being able to smoke crack was a status symbol.Claims he wasn't blowing the cocaine but was blowing the guys to get the cocaine to put it in his pipe and smoke it. Basically says Obama was prostituting himself for crack.Ignoring the inconvenient fact that crack did not appear until the mid 1980's, she makes an interesting statement. She mentions that Obama was into crack and not blowing the cocaine. Crack appeared and was most common in poor, urban neighborhoods, unlike the standard cocaine which had a wider usage, I assume, in part due to price.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Another thing her and santilli claimed was that because we haven't heard from Larry Sinclair Obama must have had him killed.Groan. The biggest known threat to Larry Sinclair's life has long been Larry Sinclair.Remember when he tried to feign suicide back in 2010? Geez, even [link]The Freepers,http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2597825/posts[/link] laughed about that one.And then there was the 2011 unsubstantiated rumor that Sinclair was killed by a hit-and-run driver.Groan.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:17 pm

I remember reading about the hit and run driver thing, and if I recall correctly, it was a fake story placed on a virtually untrafficed of that the author posted A link to on free Republic, just to see if the creepers would fall for the story. I think he said he'd tried to write it in such a way that it should have been clearly questionable, but the folks at free Republic fell for it anyway and started passing the story around.

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:46 pm

She did repeat that he was known as Barry Soetoro including at Punahou.Then she's clearly not telling the truth. Whether she believes what she's saying and is deranged somehow, or whether she's just trying to glom onto some birther fame for some unknown reason, it's very easy to show that President Obama was known ONLY as "Barry Obama" when he was in Hawaii in high school. W4 did the research, and it's not a matter that can possibly be put into question.Can you imagine, a birther basing their whole story on a stupid, stupid mistake? :swoon:I think this one is new she is claiming that he was a foreign student when he went to Punahou and that's the only way he could have got in. [highlight]She also said it was unusual for kids to transfer into punahou at age 10 and not start there from the beginning[/highlight]Oh, really? When did this change to the current system, which has open enrollment at multiple grades? Granted, currently 5th grade is not one of the open grades but even so, there is a waitlist.

aarrgghh

Post by aarrgghh » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:09 pm

[quote name=lyssandri]I remember reading about the hit and run driver thing, and if I recall correctly, it was a fake story placed on a virtually untrafficed of that the author posted A link to on free Republic, just to see if the creepers would fall for the story. I think he said he'd tried to write it in such a way that it should have been clearly questionable, [highlight]but the folks at free Republic fell for it anyway and started passing the story around.[/highlight]

over five years they won't believe the hawaii dept of health or the newspaper announcements or any photos and they'll dismiss the accounts of friends and colleagues, [/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3089712/posts]but at the drop of a hat they'll swallow the word of a complete unknown without a hint of hypocrisy:

[quote name=bigbob]I believe every single word she says.

She did speak out years ago but no one listened. Including the FBI.

[quote name=Sacajaweau]Interesting....I believe what she says because of how she says it...And we’ve heard all this before...but this is a little different....this covers the liar bit....

[quote name=Hetty_Fauxvert]Um, wow. I listened to the whole thing while I puttered in my kitchen, and I must say it was an earful!!! This woman’s voice has the ring of truth when she’s recalling their student days together.

[quote name=faucetman]I haven't read all the posts, but I am watching the video and if you have not watched it....YOU MUST!!! This woman seems completely credible and just matter of factly says some hilarious things about BARRY

[quote name=Seeing More Clearly Now]It’s live first hand testimony.

Judge Mental

Post by Judge Mental » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Wonder which school she attended? It obviously wasn't Punahou. Somebody out there must remember her.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Live first hand testimony? Not one thing she says was personal knowledge. She speculates, she says things about Punahou which she never attended but her friends did. Not a single thing can be backed up. These people are ridiculously gullible and stupid.

Rickey

Post by Rickey » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:48 pm

I think this one is new she is claiming that he was a foreign student when he went to Punahou and that's the only way he could have got in. She also said it was unusual for kids to transfer into Punahou at age 10 and not start there from the beginning.I have no personal knowledge about Punahou, but I attended a private school and we had new students transfer in every year. The school was always in need of transfer students to replace the ones who transferred to the public school because they could no longer afford the tuition or whose families had moved away. I would estimate that only about 50% of my graduating class in elementary school had started there from the beginning. A private school needs to keep its classes full.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:52 pm

I think this one is new she is claiming that he was a foreign student when he went to Punahou and that's the only way he could have got in. She also said it was unusual for kids to transfer into Punahou at age 10 and not start there from the beginning.I have no personal knowledge about Punahou, but I attended a private school and we had new students transfer in every year. The school was always in need of transfer students to replace the ones who transferred to the public school because they could no longer afford the tuition or whose families had moved away. I would estimate that only about 50% of my graduating class in elementary school had started there from the beginning. A private school needs to keep its classes full.Oh, for pity's sake. Something may be "unusual" but still be perfectly normal and correct. Most of the students in the public school system I attended started there in grade 1. That was "usual". But any student who moved into the district entered the school system regardless of their age. It was "unusual" because not a lot of people moved into that then declining factory town but it was perfectly normal. It was what was supposed to happen. It was "usual" for students to enter the private college I attended as 1st years. But a few students did sometimes transfer in as sophomores or juniors. Very few of them stayed to graduate since, having missed the dehumanizing acculturation of the 1st year, they could not study 24/7 without human contact and remain sane. But they did not need the help of space reptiles to gain entry as transfer students.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:27 pm

I wanna go to clown college grad school!! :-({|= :((

Return to “Lesser Lights”