Mia Marie Pope, new birther

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:35 am

[BBvideo 425,350:3uvkgavc][/BBvideo]She's saying, among other ridiculous claims, that he used the name Soetoro in high school, that he had sex with white men to get money for cocaine, yadda yadda. :roll:She contacted Pasture Manning because she admires the work he's been doing. :confuzzled:Amazingly enough, she remembers his mom. Who didn't live in Hawaii then. Gosh, if this is all true, you wonder why she didn't say anything in '08, when it could have made a difference, huh? :-k Why did she wait all this time? =;I'm afraid we have another Nancy Ruth Owens on our hands.
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:05 am

I would have thought we had run out of rocks, for them to crawl out from under, by now, apparently I was confuzzed. #-o
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:31 am

She makes no mention of anyone she knows or knew back then who could back up her claims. She claims things we know are not true: He didn't use the name Soetoro in high school, there was probably no one on the islands who smoked freebase cocaine in 1977, his mother lived in Indonesia the entire time he was in high school, etc. Lots of his Hawaiian friends have been interviewed over the years, and none of them mentioned any such thing as the bullshit she's feeding Manning.But she also "knows" that everyone who attended Columbia at the same time Obama did was interviewed and not one single person remembers him :^o She knew the name of all three people who Obama personally murdered from Trinity Church. She's fully steeped in birther lore and she has very clear memories of Obama from 1977. But she waited until October 2013 to open up. Just in time to prevent him from being elected president of this great land of ours. I'd almost suspect she's punking the birthers, but I listened to the whole thing and I doubt it.

June bug

Post by June bug » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 am

So Ms. Pope was raised in Waimanalo from infancy, yet her family spent their summers in a hotel or apartment in Waikiki. Uh huh.She called the FBI several years ago about the fake social security numbers but she was stonewalled. Uh huh.Yet even after that, she failed to come forward publicly about Barry Soetoro, foreign student, until now. Uh huh.No one at Columbia ever saw him. "Not a one". Uh huh.The CIA, the gay cabal at Punahou, the shadow government pulled the strings for him to get admitted to Punahou. Uh huh.And they did all this for a mixed race kid in the 6th grade. Uh huh.She wasn't there but she knows the (obviously photo-shopped) picture of (an obviously older, sans Afro) Obama was taken while he was a teenager. Uh huh.Our President's grandmother must have known "what you and I know, he's a shameful individual". Uh huh.Oh, and she's not interested in making any money off this, but please, Pasture Manning, "feel free to share my phone number" with anyone who might have a "legitimate interest". Uh huh.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:21 am

She's just borrowing claims from other birthers and embellishing them. Wayne Root's bullshit started with him not remembering Obama then it morphed into a supposed 400 students were interviewed and didn't know him. We never knew who those students were or when they even went to Columbia. Now it's everyone at Columbia ever didn't know him. Which we know to be a crock of shit.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Choosing Manning as the person you first go to with such important newly revealed info says it all. :lol:
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

obot 10241408971650

Post by obot 10241408971650 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:11 pm

She's just borrowing claims from other birthers and embellishing them. Wayne Root's bullshit started with him not remembering Obama then it morphed into a supposed[highlight]400 students were interviewed and didn't know him[/highlight]. We never knew who those students were or when they even went to Columbia. Now it's everyone at Columbia ever didn't know him. Which we know to be a crock of shit.You can thank the Wall Street Journal supposedly referencing FoxNews for that Bullshit[/break1]wsj.com/news/articles/SB122108881386721289]http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1 ... 1386721289

Princess foofypants

Post by Princess foofypants » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Its an anagram for Opera Maim Pie. MMMMM pie....

Its Funny

Post by Its Funny » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:53 pm

and yet another random person with random facts that can not be (yet) verified and the moron birthers just lap it up as the newest "truth".worthless mouth breathers

aarrgghh

Post by aarrgghh » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:10 pm

this definitely means something's going to happen any day now.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Obama could end this controversy tomorrow if he simply releases a certified copy of his Long Form Birth certificate.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Mark

Post by Mark » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Obama could end this controversy tomorrow if he simply releases a certified copy of his Long Form Birth certificate.Respectfully disagree. The President has bigger fish to fry than to worry about dignifying some RWNJ's who hate him for his race and not because of where he might have been born. No "controversy" would be ended by the release of any document and, in any event, it would be an exercise in futility.
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

bob

Post by bob » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:51 pm

[quote name=Mark][quote name=Suranis]Obama could end this controversy tomorrow if he simply releases a certified copy of his Long Form Birth certificate.

Respectfully disagree. The President has bigger fish to fry than to worry about dignifying some RWNJ's who hate him for his race and not because of where he might have been born. No "controversy" would be ended by the release of any document and, in any event, it would be an exercise in futility.

Suranis was being sarcastic, as Obama did just that over two years ago.

[quote name=Bruriah Sarah][Pope] might be an Obot. Her evidence must be vetted. But I guess that is what you are doing.

[quote name=Taitz:9n07o2tf]yes, I will request to see the documents that she allegedly has

[quote name=Researcher]Details about Pope were sent to your hushm account.

[quote name=Taitz:9n07o2tf]the number you sent, [highlight]is disconnected[/highlight]

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=439306#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=439306#comments :twisted:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:17 am

Obama could end this controversy tomorrow if he simply releases a certified copy of his Long Form Birth certificate.Respectfully disagree. The President has bigger fish to fry than to worry about dignifying some RWNJ's who hate him for his race and not because of where he might have been born. No "controversy" would be ended by the release of any document and, in any event, it would be an exercise in futility.Suranis was being sarcastic, as Obama did just that over two years ago.Comes under the already been there, done that, nobody bought the T-shirt clause as it didn't fit their pre-determined prejudices, and didn't agree with their deeply held fantasies.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:45 pm

The picture of Barry the Fairy dressed up as a drag queen speaks volumes![...]The number I sent is disconnected? But I called and spoke with a woman. I’ll try again later this morning.Sic Semper, I believe the photo of Barry in drag is faked because his hair and face appears as it does now, not from the 70s, so we shouldn’t spread that around.Taitz":19vqloq8">this is strange, when I called, I got a response that the number is disconnected. [highlight]Maybe the NSA is playing games[/highlight] and connecting me to the “disconnected number” recording. I would not put anything past them :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=439306#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=439306#comments :twisted:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:42 pm

If she's obsessed with Obama's sexuality and gays, that's a red flag to me...I am convinced that at the core of gay-bashing are deeply closeted gays, who are either1. In deep denial2. Trying to kill the "evil" in themselves3. Trying to prevent anyone from taking a hard look at their own secret sex life and obsessions4. All of the aboveThat's why gay-bashers are so knowledgeable about and obsessed with gay sex practices. If they're so bloody disgusting, why do gay-bashers go on and on about them?Well, yeh, case in point: Kevin Dujan.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Oh, I approved his posts. I like how the very first thing he says is utter bullshit. Soetoro was never the president's legal name; his parents called him that for a very few years when he lived in Indonesia and his mom was married to Lolo Soetoro. A lot of kids are given their stepfathers' names, with no legal aspect to it whatsoever. Then when they grow up they decide which name to use.For example, Leslie Lynch King decided to use his stepfather's name when he became President Gerald Ford, and William Jefferson Blythe decided to keep his stepfather's name when he became Bill Clinton.But President Obama never had his name legally changed. That would take a court order, and IndEx can't show any court order at all. Or any law that says your last name changes when your mom remarries, if she does. Why are birthers so in favor of government control of people that they think the government tells you how you have to name your children if you get divorced and remarry? Are they fascists? Regardless of any of that, Mia Marie Pope is a terrible liar. NOBODY was calling Obama "Barry Soetoro" in Hawaii in 1977, so this bullshit about "I knew him as Barry Soetoro" is just a totally lame lie. Behind the scenes, a number of us are wondering if Mia Marie Pope is an Obot punking Pastor Manning, because she got so many things wrong about who Obama was in 1977.Funny that she waited until November 2013 to start flappin' her fat yap. Funny that she doesn't mention any friends they had in common. Funny that she was hanging out with a guy who was smoking crack cocaine, supposedly. I wonder what drugs she was taking, while she was hanging out with male prostitutes and druggies? Not everybody has people like that in their social circle, y'know. There are really only two possibilities: Mia Marie Pope is an Obot punking the birthers with a patently false story, or she's a completely delusional whackjob. Pays yer money and takes yer choice.So right outta the gate, IndEx is just relying on total nonsense, and it goes on from there. I like the posts, though. They're pretty funny. I've been bored lately. I'm glad I got a new chew toy!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:01 pm

I think we're going to be treated to a page from the past.Sekrit Stuffs!
centerhttp://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/gallery/100312/GAL-10Mar12-4044/media/PHO-10Mar12-211335.jpg[/img]

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:01 pm

I'm gonna wait to see if he reappears before engaging in any further discussion. We've had far too many people who claim they can't post if they don't agree with me and then they run away without waiting to find out. Besides, I'm gonna get off the board and listen to Bettina on Mike Volin's show. I'll check in tomorrow bright and early.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:12 pm

I forget. When you register, isn't there some notice that explains that 3 posts have to be moderated and approved before they appear on the thread? The new member has only posted 2 times. After one more approved post, no more moderation. :wave: IndEx
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Foggy, exactly. I have two kids from my first marriage. When I married my second husband, we moved halfway across the country to his state. His family was rather prominent in our town, and he (briefly) wanted the kids to have his last name (though he didn't want to adopt them.) For about a year, my youngest (was was in first grade) went by my second husband's last name, including in school. My son's school records had his actual legal name (of my first husband), but his teacher used the "new" name, and the kids knew him by that name. Subsequently, there were tensions, and in second grade, my son went back to using his real name and has used it ever since.IndEx: Here in the U.S., though laws vary by state, generally, when a woman marries, she has the OPTION of one free name change to go along with the wedding license, and it is entered in the court records. When a woman divorces, she also has the OPTION of one free name change, also entered in the court. The kids, however, are a different story. If the new husband wants to be the child's legal father, there must be an adoption proceeding. If the parent just wants to change the child's last name, he or she must go through the court's name change process for minors. In my state, that requires notice to the child's legal father and an opportunity to object. The courts are very picky about allowing such changes unless the parent has a good reason. And, of course, there would be a record. If you "know" so much, please find the court record legally changing young Barack's last name to Soetero. We'll wait . . . :knitting:
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:21 pm

We'll even accept proof of him changing it back to Obama from Soetero.

Mark

Post by Mark » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:29 pm

But President Obama never had his name legally changed. That would take a court order!In Hawaii the name of a minor can be changed only when both parents consent to the change. If one parent cannot be located or does or does not give consent, they may obtain a change of name through Family Court. Otherwise, the an application for a name change can be submitted to and approved by the Lieutenant Governor. [/break1]lp.findlaw.com/histatutes/3/31/574/574-5]http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/histatutes/ ... 5Therefore, assuming the law was the same or similar back in the 1970's, either Barack Obama's birth name could only have been legally changed in family court or by the Lieutenant Governor. If changed in family court, there would be court records to that effect. If done by the Lieutenant Governor, there would even be a bigger paper trail for such a name change, especially since publication of notice of change of name signed by the Lieutenant Governor must be published in a newspaper.So, where is the proof of any name change? Certainly Indonesia would not have jurisdiction over name changes of US citizens from Hawaii since it's clear that "an order or decree of any court of competent jurisdiction within any state of the United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or any territory or possession of the United States" is required before the name of a minor child can be legally changed. Last time I looked it up, Indonesia is not a state, territory, or possession of the US.Since we live in the real world, and not at Disneyland's Mad Tea Party, I don't think I am asking for too much if I request real evidence.
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:31 pm

It's COMMON KNOWLEDGE that when you type something in all caps that it makes it a FACT. That's how you know it's a fact. Everyone knows that!

Return to “Lesser Lights”