In Re: Douglas Vogt

bob

Post by bob » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:29 pm

So... did Doug die?We were supposed to get a book from him and Irey. He hasn't updated the web page since April.I've had that thought myself. Vogt made a few appearances after SCOTUS dumped his trash, but he's been quiet for several months now.While we are playing the morbid speculation game, I suspect that Apuzzo is not well. But he's still posting.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:12 pm

I just figured Dougy was back under his rock somewhere licking his wounds since his hero, Kommandant Zullo, made laughingstock of his life's work and superior expertise when he threw him under the birfer bus a while back. Dougy isn't getting the respect and adulation he felt should be his, so he's going to go off and pout and sulk, like Irey. Although, I thought they were both supposed to be helping Strunk with his magnum ops, which of course hasn't gotten off the ground either.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:31 am

Well... already more than a year late, it now looks like Vogt and Irey's book, From Forgery to Treason, is officially a dead letter:

http://www.obamaforgerybook.com/cgi-sys ... edpage.cgi

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 am

Maybe we can call their book "From Grifting to Oblivion."

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:49 am

"How the Free Market Decides"

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:29 pm

Birthers have a different definition of free market than the world of reality. If their books sell and their ideas get talked about on mainstream radio, then it is the free market. If they don't, it's the regime censoring them. It is only a free market when they get their way. It is similar to birther definitions of democracy and history.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Birthers have a different definition of free market than the world of reality. If their books sell and their ideas get talked about on mainstream radio, then it is the free market. If they don't, it's the regime censoring them. It is only a free market when they get their way. It is similar to birther definitions of democracy and history.

exactly

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Reality Check

Re: In Re: Douglas Vogt

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:01 am

Epectitus wrote:Well... already more than a year late, it now looks like Vogt and Irey's book, From Forgery to Treason, is officially a dead letter: http://www.obamaforgerybook.com/cgi-sys ... edpage.cgi
I also found the dead web page for the book when looking for something else today. Since Paul Irey has resurfaced and left a comment on an Doc's article about Irey's new analysis last night I left a comment asking him about the book. Might I speculate here that either Ms Johanna Randolph and/or Miki Booth told them that if they published that book they would get there asses sued off?

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:20 am

If so, it might be one of the most useful things Miki Booth has done...

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:09 am

Reality Check wrote:Might I speculate here that either Ms Johanna Randolph and/or Miki Booth told them that if they published that book they would get there asses sued off?
IIRC, their book was already available and it did not mention this "theory" of theirs. And Randolph or Booth could already sue them based on their nonprivileged comments elsewhere. So I don't think any threats of litigation deterred them. More likely, I think they are cheap bastards who didn't want to foot the bill for a money-losing vanity press.

(And, to RC: IIRC, Sibley (not "a reporter") revealed the contents of the "sealed" affidavit.)

Irey in his comments at Doc.'s revealed that he now lives around New York City (and not in some unnamed foreign country). It would appear he moved there in anticipation of Strunk's case going to trial, and is spinning conspiracy as to why it was dismissed. But his comments are word salad; it is hard to follow his thoughts (and it is charitable to classify them as such).

I haven't seen anything from Vogt in awhile.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:51 am

bob wrote:IIRC, their book was already available and it did not mention this "theory" of theirs. And Randolph or Booth could already sue them based on their nonprivileged comments elsewhere. So I don't think any threats of litigation deterred them. More likely, I think they are cheap bastards who didn't want to foot the bill for a money-losing vanity press.
I don't recall seeing it. Vogt still has a link to the now dead book web site on his Vector Publishing site.
(And, to RC: IIRC, Sibley (not "a reporter") revealed the contents of the "sealed" affidavit.)

We are both correct; reporter Randy Foreman was the one who took the photos that Sibley published on his blog.
Irey in his comments at Doc.'s revealed that he now lives around New York City (and not in some unnamed foreign country). It would appear he moved there in anticipation of Strunk's case going to trial, and is spinning conspiracy as to why it was dismissed. But his comments are word salad; it is hard to follow his thoughts (and it is charitable to classify them as such).
Irey called all the Obots at Doc's traitors before he left. He said he is moving to another place in NYC and will be off line for a week.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:05 pm

Objection! Randy Foreman isn't a reporter! ;)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:16 pm

Sustained.

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:34 pm

bob wrote:IIRC, their book was already available and it did not mention this "theory" of theirs.
In point of fact, their book never saw the light of day, even in draft form. The closest we got was were the Vogt Affidavits, and they were stunningle simple to eviscerate... as is Irey's latest.

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:44 pm

bob wrote:Objection! Randy Foreman isn't a reporter! ;)
OK how about a person who calls himself a reporter?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:55 pm

Irey still can't comprehend that the LFBC was a reduced copy of the original birth certificate printed on green security paper. He made this claim at Doc's:
Irey wrote:The seal is perfectly round but the form is condensed in width. I see no mention of that fact on your site.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:56 pm

Epectitus wrote:
bob wrote:IIRC, their book was already available and it did not mention this "theory" of theirs.
In point of fact, their book never saw the light of day, even in draft form. The closest we got was were the Vogt Affidavits, and they were stunningly simple to eviscerate... as is Irey's latest.
Eppie - gotta link to Irey's latest?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:59 pm

There is a link to Irey's latest in this article at OCT. Irey's comments are there too.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2015/07/ ... s-he-does/

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:06 pm

Reality Check wrote:Irey called all the Obots at Doc's traitors before he left. He said he is moving to another place in NYC and will be off line for a week.
Bellevue?

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:24 pm

Thank you Eppie RC.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:51 pm

You're welcome.
Eppie RC.

Here is a direct link to Irey's "Smoking Gun" at Kerchner's SCRIBD. I think he originally had comments open but closed them after Kevin Vicklund left a debunking comment.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:29 pm

Doc C. has a two-parter deconstructing Vogt's "sealed" affidavit.

Some might find it interesting. I was personally most interested to learn that Vogt is still alive and sending Doc angry e-mails.

Return to “Lesser Lights”