Gabe Zolna

PatGund

Gabe Zolna

Post by PatGund » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Another Gabe Zolna video. This time he seems to be on board with the whole "Frank Marshall Davis is Stanley Ann Dunham's real Baby Daddy" thing.

(10 December)

0:53 - "When I say his father, I'm referring to the sperm donor that provided the devil seed to his mother"

2:53 - "So the only hope we have is that these two judges, one in Alabama and one in Florida, demand that Obama release his records. Once that happens, this nightmare will end. And, um, it doesn't really matter who his father was. He's made the world aware that his father was, in fact, Obama Jr., I'm sorry, Obama Sr. And he says he's Obama Jr. Well, he's sorta cooked your own stew, didn't you? See, if you would have left Frank Marshall Davis, you wouldn't have had a problem because he was a devout communist. But you might have overcome that a whole lot easier than you could overcome faking that he wasn't your father. Good luck with it."

PatGund

Gabe Zolna

Post by PatGund » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Gabe Zolna's being a busy YouTuber. Even making paranoid Islamophobic conspiracy videos in his underwear.

(12 December)

6:01 - "So what do I think? I think Obama is a radical extremist Muslim and, uh, his objective is, was, and will be, if he's allowed to remain in power, to bring the Sharia law to this country. Everything that he has done is to bring that exactly here as an eventuality. Everything else that he has done is nothing more than a diversion. That's all it is."

6:44 - "That isn't the objective. The objective is Sharia law, the Caliphate. You don't believe it, watch. If he's allowed to remain, watch what happens to this country."

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Gabe Zolna

Post by Kriselda Gray » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:20 pm

They'll be so disappointed in 4 years when we're still a democracy with the same legal foundation we currently have (i.e. NOT Sharia)
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

SueDB

Gabe Zolna

Post by SueDB » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Gabe Zolna's being a busy YouTuber. Even making paranoid Islamophobic conspiracy videos in his underwear.

(12 December)

snip video

6:01 - "So what do I think? I think Obama is a radical extremist Muslim and, uh, his objective is, was, and will be, if he's allowed to remain in power, to bring the Sharia law to this country. Everything that he has done is to bring that exactly here as an eventuality. Everything else that he has done is nothing more than a diversion. That's all it is."

6:44 - "That isn't the objective. The objective is Sharia law, the Caliphate. You don't believe it, watch. If he's allowed to remain, watch what happens to this country."Isn't it some rule that hatemongers and bigots just HAVE to do a video in their respective underwear????
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

TexasFilly

Gabe Zolna

Post by TexasFilly » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Gabe Zolna's being a busy YouTuber. Even making paranoid Islamophobic conspiracy videos in his underwear. (12 December) =))
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

aarrgghh

Gabe Zolna

Post by aarrgghh » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:22 pm

gabe's circling the porcelain punchbowl. well, at least the wife-beater's clean. don't think he'll make it to the inauguration in it, though. he'll probably be wearing nothing but drool by then.

Plutodog

Gabe Zolna

Post by Plutodog » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:37 am

Now Gabe's accusing Bill O'Reilly of not having actually written his books. Careful, Gabe, Ol' Bill is a litigious feller. So even if you don't have much money, he might come after you just for the pleasure of shutting you up.[BBvideo 425,350:18p29gde][/BBvideo]
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Sterngard Friegen

Gabe Zolna

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:44 am

Did Gabe Zolna just come out of nowhere
► Show Spoiler

A Legal Lohengrin

Gabe Zolna

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:08 am

Indeed. Who is this moron anyway?

TexasFilly

Gabe Zolna

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:20 am

Indeed. Who is this moron anyway?No idea, but I think he's maybe a second cousin to Ed Hale.

TollandRCR

Gabe Zolna

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:36 am

At the Western Center for Journalism, he is known as Gabor Zolna. He lives in Mission Viejo, CA, which presents the interesting possibility of a tie to Orly Taitz.One of his recent articles is a full-blown conspiracy theory, [link]"Obama’s Disarmed, Islamic ‘Transformation’ Of America",http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas ... f-america/[/link].I believe that an organization was formed many years ago, one that was designed to, as Obama himself has said many times, transform America. It was unfortunate that no one ever asked him what he intended to transform America into. If they did, it would matter not, since he would never have answered that question. However, it is becoming more than evident to anyone that has their eyes open as to his and his Administration’s true intentions.Obama seems obsessed in supporting the takeover and transformation of all Muslim countries that have resisted being under Sharia law. He has demonstrated that in Egypt, Libya, and most recently in Syria by acknowledging that the Syrian rebels are the recognized accepted authority of the Syrian people. The problem with that is we all know that the Syrian rebels are formed by numerous factions of al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood.Obama’s support of the militants will soon undermine Syria’s president Bashar Assad, and once he falls, Syria will soon come under the control of the Muslim Brotherhood. Does anyone see what waits in the future for this country? The Administration has taken the American people’s focus off of their real ultimate objective, by diverting our attention, with the bailout of the auto industry, the bank bailouts, ObamaCare, and the fiscal cliff. They were all designed to divert our attention from Obama’s real objective, which is the complete takeover of America, similar to the takeover of Egypt, Libya, Syria, and soon Jordan that will soon all be under the absolute and complete control of the Muslim Brotherhood.When that happens, Israel will be obliterated from the face of the earth, and the American people—those of us that are left—will become slaves to the Muslim Brotherhood, and to the new “Nation of Islam.” It has been said by many that Islam will rule the world, that America will be taken over from the inside. This all appears to becoming to fruition, does it not?
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Sterngard Friegen

Gabe Zolna

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Ahh. Another Gabor sister. Perfect fit with Taitz.And completely nutz.

kate520

Gabe Zolna

Post by kate520 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:13 pm

You just can't tell by looking, either. He looks just like my very nice, liberal neighbor but sounds like every other credulous cretin out there.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

A Legal Lohengrin

Gabe Zolna

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:15 pm

At the Western Center for Journalism, he is known as Gabor Zolna. He lives in Mission Viejo, CA, which presents the interesting possibility of a tie to Orly Taitz.So he isn't just a hate-filled scumbag who spends all day freaking out just because he's a nut, he is one of the scumbags who get paid to rile up the other scumbags.

TexasFilly

Gabe Zolna

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Ahh. Another Gabor sister. :lol:

Northland10

Gabe Zolna

Post by Northland10 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Obama seems obsessed in supporting the takeover and transformation of all Muslim countries that have resisted being under Sharia law. He has demonstrated that in Egypt, Libya, and most recently in Syria by acknowledging that the Syrian rebels are the recognized accepted authority of the Syrian people.In 4 short years, Syria and Libya leaders went from dictators who the US accused of state sponsored terrorism to victims of "grand mulah Obama's" plan for world domination, or something. Funny how Gabe does not lament the increased involvement of Islamic parties since Saddam's ouster.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Foggy

Gabe Zolna

Post by Foggy » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Before 2008, a large percentage of those now saying the Muslins are taking over the country would have told you that the Jews control everything in America.Earthlings are so weird.
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Plutodog

Gabe Zolna

Post by Plutodog » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:37 am

Gabe is in distress. Please fly your flag upside-down.

[BBvideo 425,350:2u7ut1tz][/BBvideo]
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

PatGund

Gabe Zolna

Post by PatGund » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:01 am

Gabe is in distress. Please fly your flag upside-down.

[BBvideo 425,350:jt4vv0pf][/BBvideo]He's got an annoying smirk, doesn't he??

It's interesting that he slips up and first discusses flying "The Stars and Bars". Only "Stars and Bars" I know about were never the flag of the UNITED States of America. Only that "Other" States of America.

Oh, and he still has the wet dream of seeing President Obama dragged out of the White House in "handcuffs and a waist chain". Hmmm.....Confederate imagery and a desire to see an African-American man shackled. Some interesting bees in Ol' Gabe's bonnet.

PatGund

Gabe Zolna

Post by PatGund » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:22 am

Before 2008, a large percentage of those now saying the Muslins are taking over the country would have told you that the Jews control everything in America.

Earthlings are so weird.

He seems to be annoyed at those in Congress of the Jewish faith. The way he pronounces "Jews" is interesting...... But what really gets interesting is at about 0:50.

0:50 - "You'd think that, whither or not they're Democrats, you'd think that they would respect their heritage. And you'd think that they'd want to protect their country, you know, I'm talking like Israel."

Funny, I rather though someone was elected to Congress because the country they cared about was the United States. I find his suggestion that Israel is somehow more "their country" than the United States rather insulting and racist.

It then devolves into a rant about why he can't understand why "the Jews" would vote and support an "Arab Muslim" who "hates the Jews". Not to mention that Obama holds "all those Ramadan dinners at the White House" (Funny, I doubt that he objected to GW Bush hosting Ramadan dinners at the White House during HIS time in office) Which segues into Sen. Feinstein and Sen. Boxer attending "those Ramadan dinners", because…

2:30 - "…see, because they don't really care about their country. They don't care about their heritage, Matter of fact, there's not a Jew that voted for him that could care about his country or his heritage, or they wouldn't have voted for him. Now think about it. Now appearently, according to the Bible, God said that like the Jews were the chosen ones. Well, if that's true, why have they all turned against the Jews?"

Oh, and he thinks Sen. Al Franken stole his senatorial election. And the legal system doesn't work because if it worked even a tiny bit, President Obama would have been in prison "a long time ago".

A Legal Lohengrin

Gabe Zolna

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm

He looks like a greasy, smelly bum. Does he have more than one shirt? Does he ever wash it?

TexasFilly

Gabe Zolna

Post by TexasFilly » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:17 pm

He looks like a greasy, smelly bum. Does he have more than one shirt? Does he ever wash it? =)) He also sports a wifebeater from time to time.

Sterngard Friegen

Gabe Zolna

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Gabor Zolna. Right wing conspiracist and anti-Semite.Why am I not surprised?

PatGund

Gabe Zolna

Post by PatGund » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:31 pm

He looks like a greasy, smelly bum. Does he have more than one shirt? Does he ever wash it?He seems to alternate between the black short and a tank-top. The gold chain is always there.Gabe Zolna is particularly annoying. The smirk, the smarmy voice, and the chuckling way he attempts (and fails to) deliver his "zingers" reminds me of a sleazy used car salesperson at a singles bar. Add to that his fixation - almost obsession - with seeing President Obama "in handcuffs and a waist chain", and the almost disoriented way he delivers his various talking points, suggests some other issues (either behavioural or mental) going on as well.I will note that according to his [link]FB profile,http://www.facebook.com/gabor.zolna/info[/link], he's single. And the notes at WND and the Western Center for "Journalism" shows he was Tom Ballentyne's cameraman when Ballentyne was harassing Arizona elected officials and getting all cozy with Viscount Monckton.

USA

Gabe Zolna

Post by USA » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Mr Zolna is actually a Canadian citizen who now resides in Arizona. His son Aaron flies for the USA military and not sure why this man rants daily about our government. I think he may be actually crazy!

Return to “Lesser Lights”