Wayne Allyn Root (a/k/a Wayne Allen Root )

Plutodog

Re: Wayne Allyn Root (a/k/a Wayne Allen Root )

Post by Plutodog » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:50 pm

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:58 pm

One would think it would be hard to hold a small sign upside down, and yet, more than one of his supporters has managed to do it.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:00 pm

Do you think it might be a distress signal?

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:15 pm

Volkonski wrote:
JJ MacNab ‏@jjmacnab 17m
17 minutes ago

Root is now a columnist at the LV newspaper (the Review Journal) that will be primary source covering the upcoming #BundyRanch trial...
:shock:
We will have other sources. Courthouse News will be covering the trial, as well as #letstalknevada. The good thing about the reporter covering the trial for letstalknevada is that he provides lots of colorful details as well as straight trial reporting. Leah Sotile has said she would like to cover the Nevada trial, and it sounds as though she is putting it on her schedule. Leah's Oregon trial articles appeared in the Washington Post. She is a prolific tweeter, too. Those are the known sources of information so far. The Bundy Ranch standoff was much bigger news than the Oregon standoff was, and was covered by all the major news sources and many, many blogs. The trial should draw plenty of national attention. I would be surprised if the Salt Lake City Tribune doesn't devote a lot of print space to the Bundys.

All the same, it's a shame that LVRJ's Jeff German won't be covering the trial. If Root is going to cover the trial in German's stead, well, I'm just not going to read a single word he writes.
Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Right Wing Watch:
Right-wing commentator, conspiracy theorist and Donald Trump-obsessed sycophant Wayne Allyn Root recently declared that for business owners, the president is like a beautiful wife who “makes passionate love to you every day, seven days a week.”
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:04 pm

Ewwww.... that sort of dulls a man's attraction to beautiful women.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:19 pm

Or confirms that Rooty Toot Toot has more in common with teh Donald than we thought, on top of being a misogynist crackpot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:27 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:Or confirms that Rooty Toot Toot has more in common with teh Donald than we thought, on top of being a misogynist crackpot.
Separate beds?

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

bob

Post by bob » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:51 pm

American Thinker: Democrats are the Birthers Now:
This would be really funny, if it wasn’t so ridiculous and hypocritical. For eight long years Democrats called anyone on the right who questioned Obama’s birth or background a terrible name: “Birther.”

I’ve never been a “birther” in my life. Not for even one minute. During Obama’s eight years in office, I made over 10,000 media appearances and I never brought up Obama’s birth once, nor ever made the case that he wasn’t born in America.
Root never said that Obama was foreign born; he said Obama posed as foreign born. :roll: Root also at once point claimed Obama had Indonesian citizenship. And Root was invited to testify at Manning's "trial." But he's not a birther!

Root's "point":
And hasn’t this insane, over-the-top, liberal attack on Trump’s taxes (and before that, Mitt Romney’s taxes) proven every so-called “Obama birther” justified? After all, if Trump didn’t release his taxes and that gave liberals every right to question his taxes and call him terrible names, weren’t conservatives equally justified to question Obama’s birth because he refused to release his birth certificate for so long?

Why is it different? If Obama had bothered to answer his critics from the start by releasing his birth certificate, no conservative would have ever made it an issue.

When Obama did finally - under massive pressure - release his birth certificate, what did liberals say? They called so-called “birthers” all kinds of bad names. They were labeled as jokes, idiots, buffoons, conspiracy theorists and of course, “racists."
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:07 am

Rooty toot toot's definition of things seems to be at odds with reality, kind of like his claims that NO BODY remembered Obama from the univeristy, and yet they did.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:24 am

And Obama published his BC in 2007 or 2008. I cant remember which, but it was a long time before never.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Rooty-toot-toot wrote:During Obama’s eight years in office, I made over 10,000 media appearances
Sure, you made 3 media appearances a day during Pres Obama's two terms. Of course you did, nutjob.
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 am

He doesn't lie any better than he tells the truth.

Ben-Prime
Occupation: I am as of September 2018 a humble political servant.

Post by Ben-Prime » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:37 pm

"With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me, it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable." - Sir Alec Guinness, as Prince Feisal, Lawrence of Arabia

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:12 pm

I like Mantyla's characterization of Root, fits him to a tee, although I have to admit I didn't realize that he really was that nuts, like I shouldn't have guessed though.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:52 am

He can't even use an adult term?
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:21 am

That would require him to actually be and act like an adult, something I have never seen any evidence of.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:32 am

I have been living with a liberal woman who owns cats for more than 23 years.

An excellent, amazing, awesome woman. :lovestruck:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 am

Foggy wrote:I have been living with a liberal woman who owns cats for more than 23 years.

:clap: Now, about your pee-pee......
“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:45 am

:thankyou:

qbawl

Post by qbawl » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:37 am

:boxing:
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Foggy wrote:I have been living with a liberal woman who owns cats for more than 23 years.

:clap: Now, about your pee-pee......
Bailiff whack his pee-pee! :boxing:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:18 pm

I seriously doubt if ole Rooty Toot Toot is capable of having a relationship with any variety of woman liberal or otherwise, that would require him showing her respect and consideration and I am quite convinced he is incapable of considering anyone BUT HIMSELF. I'm also pretty sure he HASN'T gotten out of the "girls have cooties stage" either. Thoroughly disgusting pathetic individual.

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:51 am

Conservative radio host theorizes that Robert Mueller is jealous of Trump’s penis size

Right-wing radio host and career conspiracy theorist Wayne Allyn Root offered a new theory on why the FBI recently raided the office of President Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen. According to him, Mueller is just jealous of Trump’s dick. ...

http://deadstate.org/conservative-radio ... penis-size

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:43 am

So... Trump is a big dick. I could agree with that.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:59 pm

In the comments to that article-
Mueller went to high school at St. Paul's School in Concord, New Hampshire, where he was captain of the soccer, hockey, and lacrosse teams and won the Gordon Medal as the school's top athlete in 1962. He went on to study at Princeton University, where he continued to play lacrosse. After graduating, he joined the United States Marine Corps and served in Vietnam.

Trump, by all accounts except his own, was a mediocre high school athlete who played football and baseball, didn't play any sports in college, and cited "bone spurs" to avoid service in Vietnam. Today he cheats at golf and is morbidly obese.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “Lesser Lights”