Wayne Allyn Root (a/k/a Wayne Allen Root )

Loren

Post by Loren » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:02 am

[/break1]blogspot.com/2013/07/wayne-allyn-roots-columbia-conspiracism_31.html]Wayne Allyn Root's Columbia Conspiracism, Part 2

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:29 am

That should be called "Watch Wayne Lose His Mind" or something similar. Loren really documented the slide.

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:05 am

From Loren's post:So a plan is hatched. Obama uses his Indonesian passport and citizenship to get into college. Suddenly even Ivy League Columbia University is a possibility- for a foreign student from Indonesia. And it’s all paid for by the taxpayers.That would explain how a poor student who rarely attended class and got mediocre grades, and with no money, was able to get accepted and pay for Occidental, Columbia and Harvard Law. The door magically opened for a foreign student with an exotic background.This "foreign student" thing seems like a pretty easy scam to get a free ride in life. If Mr. Root's theory that "the door magically opened for a foreign student with an exotic background" is true, then there are certainly secret former foreign students wandering the halls of power throughout the country but we don't know about them because they are craftier than President Obama and have successfully hidden their former foreign student status.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:21 am

Fox News: [/break1]foxnews.com/opinion/2013/09/18/is-there-con-man-in-oval-office/?intcmp=HPBucket]Is there a con man in the Oval Office?:[Republican talking points.]No birfin.' Guess the greatest heist in America's history doesn't count as a "con." :-k

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:42 am

Fox News: [/break1]foxnews.com/opinion/2013/09/18/is-there-con-man-in-oval-office/?intcmp=HPBucket]Is there a con man in the Oval Office?:[Republican talking points.]No birfin.' Guess the greatest heist in America's history doesn't count as a "con." :-kSo a guy who has never made an honest dollar in his life is calling someone else a con man?

nbc

Post by nbc » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:12 am

He is just upset that President Obama made something of his life while he just well, failed..

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:16 am

He's also mad that he lost that bet that Rmoney was going to win in a landslide.

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Lying sack o' :turd: is serving up "fresh" refried :turd: at [/break1]theblaze.com/contributions/obama-is-100-red-white-blue-american-born/]http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/o ... ican-born/Wayne Allyn Root will appear on The Chris Salcedo Show (http://www.theblaze.com/author/chris-salcedo/) on Saturday Oct. 4.at 11:30 ET –Many Americans suspect Obama was foreign born. They are wrong. Boy do I have a story to tell you.I believe Obama is a fraud. But it has nothing to do with his birth. Obama’s critics have it all backwards. They are looking in the wrong place. He isn’t a foreigner portraying himself as an American. He’s an American who fraudulently portrayed himself as a foreigner.Months ago MSNBC television host Rachel Maddow spent 15 minutes on her national show calling me a “birther.” I scratched my head. Because I’m not. Never have been, not for one minute. A “birther” believes Obama is a foreigner, not legally qualified to be president. I have never believed that.I’ve always believed that Obama is 100 percent American. There I’ve said it loudly. I’m a leading critic of the President, but I’ve always believed him to be American born. He is as American as P.T. Barnum. And he lies and exaggerates like P.T. Barnum too. While Obama is not a foreigner, he is a fraud. Let me tell you the REAL Obama story.
Edit: (rest at the link)

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Bullshit.Wayne Allyn Root stated that Barack Obama became an Indonesian citizen. He spread the lie that you can't go to school in Indonesia unless you are a citizen.Wayne is a big, fat, liar.Cue up to 5:10Root opens his mouth and lies just fall out.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Seems that he believes that's because of adoption, not birth.

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Seems that he believes that's because of adoption, not birth.wayne:[highlight]I’ve always believed that Obama is 100 percent American[/highlight]. There I’ve said it loudly. I’m a leading critic of the President, but I’ve always believed him to be American born. He is as American as P.T. Barnum. And he lies and exaggerates like P.T. Barnum too. [highlight]While Obama is not a foreigner[/highlight], he is a fraud. Let me tell you the REAL Obama story.He's now saying Obama only pretended to be foreign so he could get into Columbia.A regular African American wouldn't be able to get into Columbia. Oh no! That just couldn't be. Not a black man.I’ve believe I’ve pieced together what happened at Columbia and here it is. [highlight]I believe that Obama, an American citizen, committed fraud by portraying himself as a foreigner, in order to gain almost impossible admittance to prestigious Columbia University (and probably Occidental and Harvard Law School as well)[/highlight]. He lied and used fraud (misrepresentation) to weasel his way in. Is that really a crime? Ask convicted criminal Frank Abagnale, the real-life star of the hit movie and best-selling book, “Catch Me if You Can.” Portraying someone you’re not is called fraud, and punishable by years in prison.BTW, I'm not saying that Wayne didn't claim Obama was born outside the U.S. at an earlier date. Wayne lies. And he can't keep his lies straight.edit. fixed highlights and stuffs.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:00 am

Obama had none of that. By his own admission he was a poor student who smoked pot, rarely attended class, and got mediocre grades, from Occidental (a good but not great college). His only chance of transferring into Columbia was a made-up story of being an exotic foreigner.It’s pretty clear how Obama got into Columbia – I believe it was by lying. Obama was a smart kid, even then gave “great interviews,” and talked (lied) his way into Columbia as an Indonesian student, using his Jakarta grade school transcripts (and perhaps Passport/citizenship papers) as proof. Columbia probably asked very few questions. They were thrilled to have an Indonesian student to brag about. They got what they wanted – “diversity.”He thinks colleges accept crappy students as long as they are exotic. HmmmphI think Obama's records from Hawaii would be relevant, not just a couple of years of elementary school.A comment at the link:VoteBushIn12Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:15pm“I believe Obama lied about being a foreigner to get into prestigious schools”Not only are we ballsy enough to claim Obama lied to get into school, we’re going to go so far as to PRETEND we know the way he lied.Good grief people use your brains. If you aren’t even sure (and by that I mean have no proof) whether or not he was admitted illegitimately, how can you even BEGIN to fathom how it occurred. Or how many times it occurred.Jesus, Wayne… For someone who graduated from Columbia you sure are stupid.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

obot 10241408971650

Post by obot 10241408971650 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:42 am

Why would someone submit grade school transcripts when transferring to one college from another?

Its Funny

Post by Its Funny » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:22 am

To the low life humans the words that spew out of Roots mouth like "I Believe" which he says quite a bit is him saying 'I Have Irrefutable Ebidence".Pond scum.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:48 am

Obama had none of that. By his own admission he was a poor student who smoked pot, rarely attended class, and got mediocre grades, from Occidental (a good but not great college). His only chance of transferring into Columbia was a made-up story of being an exotic foreigner.It’s pretty clear how Obama got into Columbia – I believe it was by lying. Obama was a smart kid, even then gave “great interviews,” and talked (lied) his way into Columbia as an Indonesian student, using his Jakarta grade school transcripts (and perhaps Passport/citizenship papers) as proof. Columbia probably asked very few questions. They were thrilled to have an Indonesian student to brag about. They got what they wanted – “diversity.”He thinks colleges accept crappy students as long as they are exotic. HmmmphI think Obama's records from Hawaii would be relevant, not just a couple of years of elementary school.A comment at the link:VoteBushIn12Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:15pm“I believe Obama lied about being a foreigner to get into prestigious schools”Not only are we ballsy enough to claim Obama lied to get into school, we’re going to go so far as to PRETEND we know the way he lied.Good grief people use your brains. If you aren’t even sure (and by that I mean have no proof) whether or not he was admitted illegitimately, how can you even BEGIN to fathom how it occurred. Or how many times it occurred.Jesus, Wayne… For someone who graduated from Columbia you sure are stupid.I am some years older than President Obama but I attended a prestigious university with a diverse student body including many foreign students. My school had no trouble at all attracting the very best foreign students. As a whole, the foreign students were better students than the Americans because they were usually supported by their governments and had won that coveted support by their outstanding pre-college achievement. I am sure the same was true at Columbia and at any top school with an international reputation.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 am

Somewhere I have notes that say all the foreign slots at Columbia were filled, and how many transfer students there were in those years. Doesn't seem to be posted. Will look.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

mimi

Post by mimi » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Chuck Woolery pimps Root:Chuck Woolery @chuckwooleryDo you think it is possible that #Obama was an American #citizen #Posing as a #ForeignStudent to get into #Columbia and #Harvard?[/break1]com/chuckwoolery/status/386887791033872384]https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status ... 1033872384his whole timeline[/break1]com/chuckwoolery]https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery

dunstvangeet

Post by dunstvangeet » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Why would someone submit grade school transcripts when transferring to one college from another?I transferred from a community college to a college, and I submitted my highschool transcript for one reason, because my state requires that if you attend a state college, and graduated from a state high school, you must either take 2 years of a foreign language in High School, or 2 quarters of a foreign language in College. That is the only reason. If it hadn't been for that, I would not have submitted my high school transcript (I was actually admitted without it, and only submitted it to clear that deficiency).

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Chuck Woolery pimps Root: Chuck Woolery @chuckwooleryDo you think it is possible that #Obama was an American #citizen #Posing as a #ForeignStudent to get into #Columbia and #Harvard?[/break1]com/chuckwoolery/status/386887791033872384]https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status ... 1033872384his whole timeline[/break1]com/chuckwoolery]https://twitter.com/chuckwooleryYeah Chuck is a bag full of right wing nuttery. I've engaged with him on twitter only to see him stop responding when I destroyed his talking points. He's a new birther.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Wayne Allyn Root stated that Barack Obama became an Indonesian citizen. He spread the lie that you can't go to school in Indonesia unless you are a citizen.ORYR [/break1]birtherreport.com/2013/10/blaze-obama-classmate-explains-obama.html#IDComment730812636]comment:I believe Root is wrong and the reason it is believed Obama was born in Kenya is......because it's true. [...]I think this guy is Rooting for Obama by intentionally adding to the massive Obot obfuscation of everything Soetoro. :-bd

Its Funny

Post by Its Funny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Sack of Roop is pimping a new TV show and has what I found some interesting tings to say, which I see are not good for his birtherness.[/break1]reviewjournal.com/columns-blogs/doug-elfman/roots-next-show-mormon-wives-0]http://www.reviewjournal.com/columns-bl ... on-wives-0edit cuz I stile cant speel

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Sack of Roop is pimping a new TV show and has what I found some interesting tings to say, which I see are not good for his birtherness.[/break1]reviewjournal.com/columns-blogs/doug-elfman/roots-next-show-mormon-wives-0]http://www.reviewjournal.com/columns-bl ... on-wives-0edit cuz I stile cant speelHe's doing Mormon Wives Utah? :-? also:Root cuts videos for conservative websites. He has insights about video headlines:“If the word ‘Obama’ is in the title, it gets monstrous traffic. Any time I do one that doesn’t have Obama in the title, it gets half the traffic.”When Root makes a “nice” nonpolitical video, “nobody comes” to watch it.“There’s got to be something outrageous in the title, or nobody wants it.”Root complains constantly about President Barack Obama, but he concedes there’s good money in bashing him.“Barack Obama,” he exaggerates for effect, “is the best thing that ever happened to me.”

bob

Post by bob » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:24 pm

The Blaze: [/break1]theblaze.com/contributions/what-obama-and-i-learned-at-columbia-how-to-destroy-america-from-within/]What Obama and I Learned at Columbia: How to Destroy America From Within

I never met Obama at Columbia. We were both Political Science majors, both Pre Law. We graduated on the same day. There were perhaps 100 to 150 of us in the Political Science department. And I thought I knew all of them.

As the token big-mouthed conservative patriot, I know they all knew me. But not Obama. I never met him, saw him, or even heard of him. Not one of my friends at Columbia ever met him either. At our 30th class reunion last May, I could not find a single classmate who had ever met him. Strange story, but I digress.

What matters is what Obama learned and experienced at Columbia. My classmates hated America. They spoke with glee about one day ”taking the system down.” They blamed America for “unfairness, racism, inequality, and lack of social justice.”

[...]

It was called “Cloward-Piven,” after former Columbia professors Richard Cloward and Frances Piven. To bring down America and our capitalist system, they were taught to overwhelm the system with massive spending, entitlements and debt. That would cause the economy to collapse, wipe out the middle class, and bring Americans to their knees, begging government to save them.

For someone who never met Obama, Root sure knows a lot about exactly what Obama studied. :-k

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Gee its the same crap John Drew claimed. Somehow he didn't really know him but knew his thoughts. For all the supposed classmates Root "knows" he makes a broad sweeping claims about their thoughts.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:48 pm

More junk lies from a sad, nobody liar. :-({|=

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Return to “Lesser Lights”