Wayne Allyn Root (a/k/a Wayne Allen Root )

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 pm

He's back. Same old stuff, but it's a new election. I guess he was feeling ignored.I hope Orly subpoenas him. :-bd The Blaze:Obama’s College Classmate: ‘The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia’Posted on August 6, 2012 at 10:28amexcerpt:My answer for Romney? Call Obama’s bluff.Romney should call a press conference and issue a challenge in front of the nation. He should agree to release more of his tax returns, only if Obama unseals his college records. Simple and straight-forward. Mitt should ask “What could possibly be so embarrassing in your college records from 29 years ago, that you are afraid to let America’s voters see it? If it’s THAT bad, maybe it’s something the voters ought to see.” Suddenly the tables are turned. Now Obama is on the defensive.My bet is that Obama will never unseal his records because they contain information that could destroy his chances for re-election. Once this challenge is made public, my prediction is you’ll never hear about Mitt’s tax returns ever again.Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia has ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.[/break1]theblaze.com/contributions/obama%E2%80%99s-college-classmate-the-obama-scandal-is-at-columbia/]http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/o ... -columbia/We had a topic on Root. Unfortunately, when I searched for it at Fogbow, I found this:Great post, Adelante.Regarding Wayne Allen Root, Manning's big witness, we discussed him here:[/break1]politijab.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2926&p=90499&hilit=Wayne+Allyn+Roo#p90499]http://www.politijab.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... Roo#p90499Some links there. I particularly like the article by Dave Weigel. This is from when Weigel wrote for Reason:As Root tells it, he tried, and failed, at thirteen different careers. He was rejected from law school. He failed as a realtor four different times, blowing tens of thousands of dollars on brochures for properties no one bought. He managed a Manhattan restaurant, then "got bored and quit." He became an entertainment agent, signing one client, and snagging him one jobhttp://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... t+#p136920

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 pm

oh yeah. I just remembered. Root was a 'witness' at Manning 'Trial of the Century'. That should do a lot for his credibility.IIRC, He testified by phone.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:41 pm

:lol: :lol: And Obama takes him up on his offer. The transcript shows increasingly good grades as he got serious, ending with a 4.2 GPA. Mr. Rmoney? Your turn, sir. :lol: :lol:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

realist

Post by realist » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:47 pm

But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). :^o Lotsa Pinocchios for that one, Wayne, you lying POS.Of course, it's all lies, but just sayin'.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:55 am

We had a topic on Root. Unfortunately, when I searched for it at Fogbow, I found this:Great post, Adelante.Regarding Wayne Allen Root, Manning's big witness, we discussed him here:[/break1]politijab.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2926&p=90499&hilit=Wayne+Allyn+Roo#p90499]http://www.politijab.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... Roo#p90499Gotta outsmart the old posts, is all. ;) When the link says: http://www[break1][/break1]politijab[break1][/break1]com/phpBB3/viewtopic[break1][/break1]php?f=25&t=2926 (and some other stuff, but stop after the topic number)You just change it so it has the same forum and topic number, but links to here:http://www[break1][/break1]thefogbow[break1][/break1]com/forum/viewtopic[break1][/break1]php?f=25&t=2926And presto, the old thread is right where it should be:http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... =25&t=2926
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Who knew! :-bd

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Ironically, given the title of this thread, I went to the dentist this morning. --> When I got into the car to leave, somehow the Glenn Beck show was on the radio. His "guest host" was some idiot named "Joey Pants" who was all over this Root thing, and then he went full birther with the Indonesian citizenship crap, Obama was a Muslim, adopted by Lolo, etc. I thankfully found another button on the radio. But the point is, lotsa folks listen to this bullshit, and these people assert all this crap as factual, so it's no surprise that the polling numbers on birtherism show that there are many ignoramuses in our population.
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Even Libertarians with Wayne Allyn Root would shut the hell up.[link]Wayne Allyn Root Is Why the Libertarian Party Can't Have Nice Things,http://reason.com/blog/2012/08/06/wayne ... ibertarian[/link]So why is Wayne Allyn Root giving Romney free campaign advice, when he should be talking to, and about, Libertarian Party candidates? Are the heads of Democratic and Republican organizations writing insane memos telling Gary Johnson how to beat Obama, the bad-grade-getter? Are they telling down-ticket Libertarian Party candidates how to deflect questions about their finances? NOPE. That Root writes about Romney as if Gary Johnson did not exist is awful. What's worse is that articles like Root's repel the kind of people Johnson needs in November.As for anyone who's still upset about The Weekly Standard's description of this year's LP convention as a "goat rodeo": Why don't you direct your rage at the clown running the Libertarian National Campaign Committee?

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Another post on Reason.Reason Rewind: Wayne Root Was Saying the Same Stuff (Minus the Birther Twist) Four Years AgoMatt Welch|Aug. 7, 2012 9:49 amHe's quoting Root:Does anyone doubt that possibly Barack could have gotten into Harvard with a C average because he's black, where as I, white, couldn't get into the same school with a B-plus, A-minus average? And yet his wife says that America is a terrible nation unfair to minorities! I say, Au contraire!I say the whole problem with America is we are racist against people because of the color of their skin. We're helping people because they're black. We're helping people because they're minority. We're helping people because they're poor. In reality only those who have the most skill and talent should get into Harvard, not because of the color of their skin.[/break1]com/blog/2012/08/07/reason-rewind-wayne-root-was-saying-the]http://reason.com/blog/2012/08/07/reaso ... saying-thepicture of his book on that post too!http://media.reason.com/mc/_external/20 ... &w=260Back to the post. Yep, Root was saying the same stuff back in 2008. I think that post was better. So were the comments. Root was obviously selling Amway while Barack Obama was smoking pot in his room. =)) And that's why they never met. [/break1]com/archives/2008/09/05/wayne-allyn-roots-million-doll]http://reason.com/archives/2008/09/05/w ... llion-doll

realist

Post by realist » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:24 pm

From [link]ORYR,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... a-has.html[/link]

Wayne Allyn Root sez... Wayne Allyn Root: [highlight]Breitbart Reporter in Indonesia[/highlight] Has Proof Obama is Indonesian Citizen

Wayne never met him, never heard of him, no one he knew ever met or heard of him but Wayne knows his name was Barry Soetoro.

What's wrong with that picture? 8>

Comment...

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I think Obama is going to have a hard time cleaning this mess up:

[/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=u3lggz9FCE0]

[highlight]That is if Wayne Allyn Root's Indonesion source catches his flight back to the US. God willing![/highlight]

Can't wait for that. \ :D /

ImageX 4 ImageX36

John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:35 pm

root is a libertarian in the exact same way that a gerbil is an interplanetary space vehicle.

Loren

Post by Loren » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Corsi, on Root:[/break1]wnd.com/2012/08/claim-absolute-proof-obama-was-indonesian-citizen/]Claim: 'Absolute proof' Obama was Indonesian citizenAbsolute proof, you say? What might that be?Wayne Allyn Root, in an interview with fill-in host Joe Pagliarulo on the “Glenn Beck Program,” said he received a phone call at 4 a.m. this morning from an investigative reporter with Breitbart.com probing Obama’s past in Indonesia.The reporter, according to Root, a former Libertarian Party vice-presidential nominee, said he has “absolute proof” Obama was adopted by his mother’s new husband and became an Indonesian citizen.“It’s a fact, it’s not a question,” the reporter told Root. “I’m looking at [the proof] right now.”So it's Root, claiming to have gotten a middle-of-the-night call from an unnamed reporter, who in turn cited an unidentified form of proof.Because if I was an investigative reporter for Breitbart.com, who had just uncovered significant new documentation as part of the site's "Vetting" series, I know *my* instinct would be to make a 4 am phone call to Wayne Allyn Root. Rather than, y'know, simply publish the darn thing.Also, conspiracy theorists and 4 am? Where have I heard *that* before?

realist

Post by realist » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Wayne Allyn Root, in an interview with fill-in host Joe Pagliarulo on the “Glenn Beck Program,” said he received a phone call at 4 a.m. this morning from an investigative reporter with Breitbart.com probing Obama’s past in Indonesia.The reporter, according to Root, a former Libertarian Party vice-presidential nominee, said he has “absolute proof” Obama was adopted by his mother’s new husband and became an Indonesian citizen.Even if it were true (not likely) this goes into the filing cabinet under all the other big SO WHAT. ](*,)
ImageX 4 ImageX36

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 pm

See, that's the Joey "Pants" I was telling y'all about. 8-)
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Any self-respecting libertarian wouldn't give beckie or any other reich-wing whore 38 nanoseconds.

Loren

Post by Loren » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:13 pm

As the resident libertarian, allow me a moment to explain how Root managed to snag a VP nomination four years ago.Since the states don't provide primaries for third parties, the Libertarian Party convention works much like the old nominating conventions for the major parties, back before primary results became so binding on delegates. There are multiple rounds of voting by delegates to pick the nominee, and the running-mate is also determined at the convention.In 2008, there were several rounds where Bob Barr and Mary Ruwart were neck-in-neck for the nomination, neither able to surpass 50%. Root was pulling a not-very-close third place. After several rounds of eliminations, it was down to the three of them. And the Barr camp basically made a deal with Root: throw your support behind me, thus ensuring me your supporters, and I'll choose you as my running mate.It was an excellent strategy to win the nomination, but in the end, it was probably a bad campaign decision. Barr was already facing pushback from Libertarians who opposed his history from the 1990s, even though he'd since made a public conversion to the LP and had spoken out for and even worked on libertarian issues. But Root was mostly just a Republican who didn't like the Republican label. This was especially apparent on social issues, where Root's platform barely resembled that of other libertarians. And so the LP ticket consisted of a former Republican whose conversion was suspect, with a running mate who wasn't even pretending to have converted.Even though I was a firm supporter of Barr himself, the LP has done *so* much better in picking its ticket this year.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:36 am

As the resident libertarian, allow me a moment to explain how Root managed to snag a VP nomination four years ago.Even though I was a firm supporter of Barr himself, the LP has done *so* much better in picking its ticket this year.W2 liked Bob Barr for the whipped cream+lobbyist connection. He figured it's better to be open with your scandals. But Gary Johnson looks awesome. :-bd
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:43 am

I'm voting for Gary Johnson to keep in line with my conscience.He won't raid medical marijuana clinics that are legal as voted by citizens.He's not much interested in murdering foreigners, either, be it by infantry or drones.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:03 am

Even though I was a firm supporter of Barr himself, the LP has done *so* much better in picking its ticket this year.Gary Johnson is pretty good.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:54 am

I saw Bob Barr on an episode of Countdown in 2008 and he impressed me as a decent candidate.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:08 am

I saw Bob Barr on an episode of Countdown in 2008 and he impressed me as a decent candidate.What a friend we have in Jesus (Haysoos)....
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:36 am

Well I only saw the guy once. C'mon.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:51 am

Also, conspiracy theorists and 4 am? Where have I heard *that* before?Thanks for the enjoyable reminder on the dangerous life from a user of a Giacometti bank note :lol:

realist

Post by realist » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Nothing new but new video (to me anyway)

BREAKING! PROOF! Obama Was An Indonesian Citizen - No More Speculation.

Reporter is looking at PROOF of adoption and citizenship by Lolo.

Because birthers can think and analyze info that's right before their eyes... re the infamous Indonesian doc of school enrollment... and crap about Arpaio's "experts" etc. And some Bible quotes.

meh
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “Lesser Lights”